Mattie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So far so good," he thought. His hands slid down to her ass and he heard her moan. They continued kissing as he slowly pulled her skirt up until his hands were on her panty covered ass. Still no objection from Mattie. He slid his hand down the back of her panties and squeezed her big white ass making her moan louder. She knew that she was his for the taking. And he knew it too.

As he kept one hand squeezing her ass, his other hand went to her chest and unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. His hand found her naked breast and he twisted her hard nipples giving Mattie her first orgasm. When he realized that she had had an orgasm, he quickly stripped all of her clothes from her body leaving her standing naked in the middle of her office.

He reached down and pulled his cock out and she immediately grabbed it and then fell to her knees and shoved it in to her mouth after kissing it. She knew that she only planned to suck it briefly because she wanted to feel it in her hot horny cunt. He took her on her desk. The fat young black man pounded the older white woman's pussy on her own desk, making her scream and moan and cum over and over. He fucked her hard for more than 20 minutes before dumping his load into her white pussy.

She lay spread eagle and naked on her desk completely worn out by the younger black man. Justin smiled down at his conquest and then boldly walked around the desk and held his softening cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and clean his cock and sucked on his balls before he stepped back to admire his work. She felt the young man's eyes devouring her body and she made no effort to cover herself or get up for a few minutes. Finally she sat up and saw that he was fully dressed and holding out his hand. She saw that it had money, and looked at him with a questioning look on her face.

"It's the money I owe you for getting our Mother out," he said.

She smiled at him while shaking her head no. "Honey, what you just did to me was payment enough for me. Maybe I should be the one paying you."

He looked at her beautiful body and smiled at her. He put the money in his pocket and stepped forward to kiss her. "I have to go," he said. Then he kissed her and freely roamed his hands all over her body making her moan again. When he finally stepped back, she had a dreamy look on her face as he turned and walked out the door.

12