Mattie Pt. 04

Story Info
Promiscuous Private Investigator.
3.4k words
4.34
6.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,093 Followers

Mattie sat between George and Derek, and both of the young men looked at her beautiful legs as she situated herself on the chair letting her tight skirt ride up above mid thigh. When she was finally comfortable, she put a hand on each of the young men's legs, smiled and said, "Thank you for the drink. The next one is on me."

George reached down and squeezed her thigh leaving his hand there. When Derek saw that she made no effort to remove George's hand, he put his hand on her other thigh and slowly rubbed it back and forth. She smiled at each of them one after the other. She said, "You know, fellas, I'm old enough to be your mothers. You should be embarrassed sitting here with an old lady like me."

Derek's hand was under her skirt and his finger slid under the edge of her bikini panties, and she still made no move to stop him. George slid his other hand up and put it on her breast, smiled a knowing smile at her and said, "You might be older than us, but you're a fine looking white woman and we ain't never fucked such a fine lookin white woman as you."

She raised one eyebrow, grinned at him and said, "And what makes you think you're going to fuck this fine white woman tonight?" Derek's finger slid in to her pussy and before George could respond to her question, she moaned.

George said, "Are you saying that you don't want us to fuck you?" Before she could say anything, Derek began finger fucking her making her moan and partially lose her concentration.

"Unng! I . . . uh, I d-didn't say . . . Aaaah! You guys are cruel."

George grinned and said, "Just give us the word when you're ready to go get fucked."

She said, "How about now?"

The four of them left the bar, and once outside, their hands were all over her body. They walked the two blocks to a cheap motel. On the way, they removed her bra and panties and made her climax twice by pinching her nipples and fingering her on the sidewalk. Derek looked at Al and said, "I think we're going to have a great time with this little white slut. I think she's game for just about anything." Al nodded his head while grinning ear-to-ear.

They ended up with a second floor room. The place had outside hallways that overlooked the parking lot. George walked a few steps ahead with the key and the other two had her stripped by the time they reached the door. Several people in the parking lot looked up in time to see the naked white woman being groped by three fully clothes black men just before they all walked into the room. One of the people watching was Justin, who had followed them from outside the bar.

The men quickly took off their clothes and had their older white slut on her knees sucking their impressive cocks. She licked and sucked their cocks and balls while they called her a white slut and a black cock whore. The names seemed to excite her even more. They were all so focused that none of them realized that the small crack in the curtains was being used by Justin and his phone to video the proceedings.

The men tossed her on to the bed and George climbed between her legs and rammed his cock into her soaking wet cunt. She climaxed immediately which made the men laugh and 'high five' each other. Over the next four hours, the three men used all of her holes individually and at the same time. She had two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time.

When they shoved two cocks into her ass, she screamed like a banshee, "AAAAARRRRGH! It hurts! AAAH!" Once she got used to the two cocks in her ass, then Al shoved his into her pussy at the same time. She cleaned their cocks in her mouth constantly and begged them to fuck her harder. They slapped her ass until it was bright red. Justin's hard on was about to break out of his pants so he eventually put his phone away and just watched.

She begged them to make their slut, and they complied. They pulled her hair as they fucked her ass calling her a black man's fuck hole and cunt. She had never been so turned on in her life. Being used by three young black men who wanted nothing more than to use her holes to dump their cum. Her satisfaction didn't matter to them. She was simply a piece of fuck meat. And she loved it. Before she got too tired, they made her pose for pictures on the bed and with each of their cocks in her mouth.

When they were finished with her, she was just a used white whore with cum all over her body. She was drifting in and out of consciousness. After the men all dressed, she was still lying naked on the bed so they all took pictures of their handiwork before leaving.

As the other two were walking out the door, George leaned over her and said, "If you ever want to be our fuck toy again, give me a call." She forced a smile and nodded her head and then fell asleep.

After they left the room, she laid naked spread eagle on the bed. She didn't realize that the men had propped the room door open so anyone walking by could see her naked and abused body. They stopped at the front desk and told the night clerk to go help himself if he wanted a piece of ass.

By the time he had locked the office and made it to the room, there was already one other man in the room taking off his pants. The two men fucked the helpless PI who drifted in and out of consciousness the whole time. When they were finished wither, they left and the motel manager locked the door.

Mattie slept until 9:45 the next morning. When she woke up, her pussy and ass hole were sore and her whole body was sticky, as were the sheets she was lying on. She took a shower and dried off on the used towels. She dressed in her clothes from the day before and walked to her car and drove home. After a second shower, she dressed and made it to her office by noon.

She had some difficulty finding a comfortable way to sit in her office chair because of her sore pussy and ass. After squirming around in her chair for an hour, she finally gave up and went for a short walk before giving up and going home. Once her head had cleared up, she knew that she had received the most intense fucking of her life at the hands of those three young black men last night. She had never had sex with more than one man at a time before, so that had been a new experience. She found herself smiling when she thought of those three men using her body like it was their own person toy. And when she thought about it, she had to admit that her body was their fuck toy, and they certainly used it. At first she decided that she wasn't going to do something like that again, but then realized that someday she would probably try to find George, Al and Derek again for another session.

After dinner, there was a knock on her door and when she opened it, Justin walked in. "Hey bitch. Looks like you got your slutty pussy banged pretty well last night."

"Wha-what? How . . . how do you . . .?"

He laughed at her and said, "I followed you bitch. I watched those three niggers plow your cunt for hours. I even got some video of you begging them to fuck you. And after they left, two other losers came in and fucked you while you were passed out, but you probably don't remember that, do you?"

She looked at him in shock and shook her head no.

"Well now I want a little bit of that old white pussy, bitch."

"Justin, please. I'm exhausted and I still hurt from last night. Please, not tonight."

"Hmmm. I really wanted to get laid tonight bitch."

"Come on Justin. How about on Friday? I'll do anything you want on Friday. OK?"

"I know you will. I took video of you fucking those three guys and I will post it online unless you agree to be a stripper for me and a few of my friends."

"What? "

He held up his cell phone and said, "Yes bitch, you fucking can. And you will. And if you don't, I'll post this video online."

"Don't blackmail me Justin."

"Too bad bitch. You should have thought of that bef . . ."

She spun around and kicked the phone from his and then leg swept him and he landed on the floor. She picked up his phone and held it in her hand. "I don't appreciate you trying to blackmail me, Justin. And I won't stand for it."

"I-I'm sorry Mattie. But I told my friends that I could get a hot white MILF to strip for us on Friday and that was the only way I could get you to do it."

She handed him the phone and said, "Erase the video." He looked down at the floor, took the phone and deleted the video. "OK," she said, "Now tell your bitch that she's going to strip for you and your friends on Friday."

He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face for a long time. Then he said, "Listen to me bitch, I'm either going to fuck your slutty ass tonight or you're going to strip for me and my friends on Friday. Your choice."

She smiled at him and said, "Since I'm sore tonight, I'll strip for you and your friends."

He smiled at her and then kissed her. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and let his hand slide down to her ass and she melted in his arms. She moaned as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Her nipples were rock hard. As they continued kissing, he whispered, "Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you right now?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned and kissed him again.

He squeezed her ass with his hands and kissed her lips and then her neck. She moaned again. One hand slid down the back of her shorts and he squeezed her bare ass. He kissed her neck again and before kissing her lips, he whispered, "Do you want me to spend the night with you?" Then he kissed her mouth as she moaned again. He slid his other hand up the back of her tee shirt lifting it up her body. They continued kissing and he took his hand from her shorts and used both hands to lift her tee shirt up her body until she lifted her arms so he could lift it off.

As he kissed her again, his hands found her hard nipples and he twisted them, which made her moan louder. He knew she was close to coming so he continued twisting and manipulating her breasts. He kissed her neck again and whispered, "Beg me to spend the night with you slut."

"Mmmmm,:" she moaned again. "Oh Justin. Oh . . . oh, Justin, please stay with me."

He smirked at his slut and said, "What did you say, slut?" He continued working on her breasts.

Finally she reached a climax and screamed, "I'm coming. Yessss! Oh Justin. Please stay with me tonight. I need you baby. Stay with your slut."

Her legs were weak form her climax so he reached down and picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. After putting her on her bed, he removed her panties, then removed his own clothes and got into bed with her. That night, he was much gentler with her than usual because he knew she hadn't fully recovered from the night before. He did call her several derogatory names and made her repeat them back to him. She still couldn't understand why she got so turned on when this young black man called her a slut and a black cock whore.

He only fucked her once that night and she sucked his cock during breakfast the next morning. After Justin left, she showered and went to work. She did some basic investigations for an insurance company over the next two days, but she also spent a lot of time thinking about stripping for a half dozen 18 and 19 year old black boys young enough to be her sons. Her nipples got hard each time she thought of those young black men ogling her white body.

When Friday arrived, Mattie picked up Justin and they drove to his friend's parent's house outside of town. Justin explained that his friend's parents were at their niece's wedding about 200 miles away. Justin showed her to the back door of the house and showed her where to get dressed in the outfit that he had picked up for her. He gave her a kiss for luck and then walked around the house and came in the front door.

As she was putting on the slutty outfit, she knew that her body was going to get a real workout tonight at the hands of these young boys. She knew she would end of having sex with all of them. She quickly downed a couple of gin and tonics and then stepped into the living room. Six young men of all shapes and sizes sat on the couch and chairs with wide eyes and bulges in their pants. All of them were pleasantly surprised that Justin had been able to come up with such a hot MILF for the night. This is the first time they had ever tried something like this and it appeared as though they were starting with the hottest woman they could ever hope to have.

Mattie danced a few dances while taking off her clothes until she was completely naked in front of the young men. She thought, "Here I am again; a naked 37 year old white woman in front of six fully clothed 18 and 19 year old black boys. And they're all going to fuck me. And I'm going to beg them to do it. And I'm going to love it. What's the matter with me?"

The boys soon had her bent over a table while they all took turns pounding her pussy with their hard cocks. After each of them came, he would walk around and have her suck his cock until it was clean. The boys soon had cocks in all of her holes at the same time and rotated around her body so all of them could use each of her holes.

One of the boys was much rougher than the others as well as much more creative. He had them tie her hands together and then suspended her from the ceiling beams so her feet just barely touched the floor. He told all of the boys to get a belt or wooden spoon or a ping pong paddle form the basement. They spent the next 15 minutes beating her body making her scream and beg them to beat her more. When they finally cut her down, she fell in a heap onto the floor and passed out. Her ass, back, breasts and pussy were raw from the beating and she was covered with sweat.

They let her take a break to use the restroom and get another drink. While she was in the kitchen, she overheard the young men discussing what had happened so far. Justin was being hailed as a hero for finding such a nasty white slut for them. None of them had ever fucked a white woman before, and they were hesitant when Justin said he had a 37 year old woman who would let them use her body, but he had come through with a real beauty. She smiled at their description.

When she went back to the living room, they decided to try to get two cocks into her ass and pussy at the same time. She tried to stop them, but they just laughed and shoved her onto her back and onto one of their cocks. The second man slowly pushed his cock into her ass with the first cock. She was screaming and coming like a two bit street whore. The third many positioned himself in front of the second and easily slid his cock into her pussy making her cum again. The fourth man slid his cock into her mouth to try to quiet her screams while the fifth man tried to find a position to slide his cock into her pussy. Even though he had a large cock, he could only get close enough to slip the head into her pussy, which made her scream around the fourth man's cock in her mouth. For the next 45 minutes, the men took turns being the cock in her mouth, her pussy and one of the cocks in her ass. After they had all been in all of her holes, they blew their loads all over her body. When they stood back and looked at her, they saw that her ass was just a big sloppy hole with cum dripping out of it.

The boys spent another hour abusing her holes some more and calling her anything they could think of, which got her even hotter. At the end of the night, they had to carry her out to her car. They dumped her naked body into the back seat and Justin drove her home. He carried her unconscious naked body from the car, down the hallway to her apartment where he put her in bed and then went home.

When Mattie got up the next morning, she was tired and hurting. She spent the next two days just relaxing around her apartment recovering from her sexual ordeal. She spent most of the weekend thinking about what was happening to her sex life. In less than one week, she had her first two gang bangs, both with black men half her age. She slept with a white cop on the first date and happily travels with an older man whenever he needs arm candy and a fuck toy. She had become the personal slut of an 18 year old black boy. She thought to herself, "I really am becoming a slut." She thought a little longer. "And I'm OK with that. AT some point, it could become tough trying to juggle all of these different men, but I'll deal with that when the time comes."

By Monday morning, she was feeling much better. She started the week with a call from Jonathan asking her to be his arm candy on a trip to Atlanta next week.. She immediately agreed. During the remainder of this week, she worked on her insurance and workers comp claims and spent one evening fucking Mark and two others fucking Justin.

That weekend, she went out with Detective Lance and spent Saturday night with him. Sunday afternoon, she left with Jonathan for a week in Atlanta. She had carefully packed the kind of clothes that she thought Jonathan would expect his arm candy, and night time fuck buddy to wear for him.

She had a wonderful time with Jonathan in Atlanta. He bought her several nice pieces of jewelry and she served as his arm candy and slut all week. Both of them came home with hue smiles on their faces.

As Mattie relaxed on her couch the evening they returned, she thought about her life. She had a 'sugar daddy' with Jonathan. He gave her business and bought her a lot of nice gifts. She had a 'fuck buddy' with Mark who she could link up with if she was horny and no one else was available. She had a man to date with Detective Lance who took her to dinner and dancing. And finally, she had a young man to be her sexual master with Justin, who would sexually abuse and dominate her. "Yes," she thought. "Life was good."

BJB69
BJB69
1,093 Followers