All Comments on 'Matt's Accident Changed Everything Ch. 01'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So, why is this in I/T?

Shouldn't this be in erotic coupling or someplace similar?

bourbononicebourbononicealmost 5 years ago
young men with older women

I know my sex life would have been much better if I was taught the proper way to please a woman. Being brought up in the dark ages (40's and 50's) we had to learn about sex on the street corner. I think back to my early life and realize just how much my lovers missed out on as well as myself. I am glad that talking about sex with the younger generation is easier but I think there is still a long way to go. Porn has made sex look like it just happens without any emotional commitment. Love making is so much more than just fucking and it would be great if both girls and boys were schooled in the difference when they are young adults.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 5 years ago
Smart Teacher

I really enjoyed reading this story. All boys need this kind of proper education. My parents didn't teach me a darn thing. My sex life could have been so much better when I was younger. Parents, teach your children!

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 5 years ago
Education

All that I got was in the way of early sex education was a book by Dick Clark. This would have been much better.

I'm certainly looking forward to the subsequent chapters of the education of Matt and Jill.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 5 years ago
Good education

Great reading I only wish my mother talked to me about the birds and the bees.

Was sent to father/son nights at school to "learn"

Sister went to mother/daughter nights for same thing.

I ended up learning from others at school and from magazines

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
Good Reading

Enjoyed the good read. Looking forward to seeing more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Yes, this is under incest/taboo. Maybe not incest yet but surely it's taboo. For a mother and son openly having conversations about sex and having Dana had sex with Bonnie's son with her full knowledge and vise versa. Also Matt fingering Bonnie while his own mother Jill watching is surely a taboo.

Eventually this is incest waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
teaching

I have been blessed with a second family of two young boys. The oldest is just moving into puberty, and I have already approached the sex subject. This story is right on, and being a father who is 70 years old I will continue to teach him. His mother, my ex, does not agree with me on this kind of teaching, but that's too bad. Also, I hope you will continue this great story and get to the point where the mother and son practice on each other and bring great joy to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Grammar

Nice educational story, however, there are numerous errors in grammar with subject/verb agreement. In one sentence Jill is “I.” In another sentence a “she.” Have someone proofread your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please go on. Can't wait ...

Thanks for your great story and idea. Can't wait for your next chapters. Please go on...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Great start! I know this chapter didn't have any incest but I can see where it's heading for future chapters. On to chapter two!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Shame really

Where is the incest? I thought it would be her bringing mother and son together to fuck. Instead you are involving another male. So no incest at all, move it to Erotic Stories where it belongs, or at best First Time.

Your use of first person needs a lot of tightening up. At times cannot tell if she is talking in the story or telling us the story. It all comes over the same.

Your writing and storytelling are okay, but lack the necessary bite to captivate the reader. Just hood enough to keep me reading, until you strayed from what was expected from the category this is in. It rambles as I said before with little variation between speaking and reciting.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 5 years ago
You have to go on with this story!

Anxiously waiting!!!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Dana is a truly Mature Erotic Woman! Enjoyed reading this story and how believable it has been. She is so open and willing to share her experiences. The story has lots of different directions to go. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of this Hot Erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Education

All teenagers should read this story in relation to "the talk."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh well

Clinical but not erotic.

Howardw41Howardw41almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I like the realism of the story. This could actually happen. Great job! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really cool premise for a story, and well told. Can't wait to see where it goes to here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...