Matt's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
The Tail of Edythe Sinclair-Pearce - Bondage.
3.1k words
4.74
1.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#################### Part 1 ####################################

My phone rang as I was driving across Phoenix heading home from a late afternoon workout. It was Dorothy Hudsucker, my first client and the one who introduced me to the life I lead, and now a close friend. I tapped the answer button on my car's screen.

"DOT! How are you doing? How's the art business?" She had opened an art gallery in Scottsdale after divorcing her husband.

"Hello Matt. The gallery is doing fine thanks. Listen dear, I have a referral for you." My clientele (or 'rides' as I still liked to refer to them, since I started out my business under the guise of driving for a nationally known ride service) was done strictly by referral. They were all wealthy married women who, for varying reasons, wanted my particular services. Dot, although no longer a ride, still referred women to me. She was discrete and selective.

"Okay Dot, go ahead."

"Her name is Mrs. Edythe Sinclair-Pearce. She's married to a ridiculously wealthy art investor and collector. And Matt dear, she's a little ... different."

################ Part 2 #######################################

Dot wasn't kidding. I had a sense Edyth Sinclair-Pearce was going to be different before I even met her because she wanted me to meet her at a bowling alley. But it's not what you might think. This was one of those trendy, upscale kinds of places in the bohemian artsy part of town.

Dot's description of Edyth was spot on, and I spotted her cap of severely bobbed raven black hair with purple highlights easily in the lights of the place. I walked up to where she was seated.

"Hello Edyth. I'm Matt, Dot's friend."

And this is when I learned Dot's description was lacking in one aspect. She stood up ... and up ... and up. Mrs. Edythe Sinclair-Pearce was easily 6 feet tall even without the heels she was wearing. I'm just shy of 6 feet tall myself so it's rare for me to look up at a woman, but I was definitely looking up when I took Edyth's offered hand.

"Hi Matt, please call me Eddy."

Eddy was quite a bit younger and edgier looking than my other rides, which were on average in their 50's and very elegant. I put Eddy in her mid-30s and, along with her hair, she had a collection of piercings in her ears and a small diamond just above her lip. Her violet eyes were highlighted by bold eyeliner and purple eyeshadow. She was dressed in 60's bowling alley chic: purple peddle pushers, a stylish tight cropped tank top in blocked colors and high white ankle boots. She invited me to sit as she sat herself, which honestly was a relief.

"So, Eddy, what kind of a ride can I give you today?"

Behind a sharp grin she said "Well, how do you feel about bondage?"

Now I have a pretty strict rule about this. I have never allowed any type of bondage because of the potential risk to me if a jealous husband should appear. Plus I have some control issues.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Eddy but that's something I don't do, it's just too risky to me."

"Oh not you! I want you to tie ME down."

"Ah, okay. That shouldn't be a problem, but I don't really have any of the necessary equipment."

"That's alright. I have everything we'll need."

Interesting, I thought. "Just one thing. I've never done this with a ride, but I do have a strict rule about not leaving any physical marks on my rides. So, no spanking or whips or anything ... okay?"

She looked a little disappointed but nodded. "Alright, there's still some fun we can have."

"Well Eddy, it sounds like we're aligned here. Did you book a hotel or something?"

She shook her head. "No, I have a small place I keep not far from here. It's my little getaway from the bougie life of my husband's home and neighborhood."

We left the alley and Eddy got into the back seat of my car.

We pulled into the early evening traffic, and I looked at her through the rearview mirror. "I've got to tell you Eddy, you're quite a bit different from my other rides."

She laughed, "I'll bet! You should have seen the expressions on the faces of my husband's crowd when he introduced me. Did Dot tell you I was an aspiring rock singer and performance artist?"

"No, but that's pretty cool."

She snorted. "Yeah, if you like living in cheap apartments with three roommates and being broke all the time."

"Yeah, I get it. I used to do gig driving and delivery work."

"So you get why when Milton and some of his friends came slumming to one of my performances, I was open to his advances. Milton's a dear and I love him to death but he's over 70 and just isn't open to my ... preferences. He thinks it's mean and not loving. Fortunately, at his age we don't have sex very often, so I indulge his preference for straight missionary."

"Well, I'm open to pretty much any kink. But this is going to be a new experience for me. I hope you'll be patient."

"Really? You've never had any bondage experiences at all?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Well, this should be fun then. Maybe when you see how much pleasure it gives me, you might think about whether you'd like it!"

Eddy's apartment building was in a nice but decidedly middle-class part of town. I parked and followed her up the stairs. She had a very nice behind and slim waist below her smallish but pert breasts.

She opened the door to her place and it was like walking into a studio apartment from the 1960s. It was all futuristic mod furniture, pop art and leopard skin. Taking center stage, including what looked like specialized lighting focused on it, was a large 4 poster bed with red satin sheets. There were what I assumed bondage straps pre-connected to the posts.

Eddy closed the door and said out loud "Ziggy, set mood lighting. Play mood music." The normal overhead lights in her apartment went out, colored lights in various hues of red and purple came up, and soft trance music came up. The bed was highlighted by white spotlights. As I stood in awe of this she said. "There's a small bar in the corner over there. Help yourself. I'm going to freshen up and change." She ducked into the small adjacent bathroom.

I helped myself to a soft drink from the small bar cabinet against the bar. I noticed that it had a small ice maker, so I took one of the tall glasses and started putting in ice cubes.

I felt a touch on my shoulder. "You're still dressed."

################ Part 3 #####################################

I turned around and Eddy was standing there, nude except for a tiny black thong. Without her heels she was close to my height, but I was still looking slightly up into her amazing violet eyes. I wondered if those were natural or contacts. Eddy's body was long, lithe and smoothly muscled. She had a simple captive ball bar piercing in the left nipple of her smallish breasts and a large diamond navel piercing. I was somewhat surprised by the absence of tattoos on her creamy skin, which I had expected.

I set down my glass and started undressing as Eddy stepped back and observed. When I got down to my tight boxer briefs, she gestured to me to stop. She stepped in close and kissed me lightly on the mouth. "Very nice." she murmured as she ran her flattened hand down my stomach and then brushed the bulge of my cock. "You stay in good shape." She wasn't wrong. I worked out daily because, hey, my body is my product in many ways.

Eddy walked slowly over to the bed and posed prettily with one arm wrapped around one of the posts. "Come on over here and bring the glass of ice."

As I walked over she crawled onto the bed and laid down face up, arms and legs already positioned for the waiting straps. "Set the glass on the side table. The cuffs are velcro so it should be easy."

As I put the velcro cuffs onto her wrists and ankles she said "Tighten the straps to stretch me out a little, but not too much. I like to move around a little." The whole time she was smiling and squirming slowly, clearly enjoying the experience of being strapped in.

"Eddy, just out of curiosity, how do you know you can trust me with this? We don't know each other."

She chuckled. "Sweetie, your references were impeccable. Dot is the most honest person I know and the one I trust out of all your clients. If you were dangerous, Dot or one of the other girls would have sniffed that out."

I raised my eyebrows as I tightened the last strap and then impulsively kissed her lightly on the forehead. "How many of my other rides did you talk to?"

She smiled a secretive smile. "I'll never tell." She tested the straps and cuffs by pulling and writhing a little. It was unbelievably erotic. "Now, if you'll open the small cabinet over there." she nodded towards an ornately carved oriental cabinet. "You'll find what you need. Start with the blindfold."

The magnet latched cabinet doors swung open at my push. A small light on the inside came on. Inside was a variety of cuffs, gags, paddles, whips, flails, brushes and a couple of small handheld devices with spiked wheels on them. "Eddy, I told you no marks. You remember that right?"

"Uh huh, don't worry, I only want you to use the soft stuff. Now, the blindfold please. And if you would switch on the overhead fan to high. I like the breeze on my skin."

I took the blindfold, which was more of one of those sleep masks, and placed it carefully on her. "Is that okay?"

Her breathing was getting a little heavy "Mmm hmm, perfect. Now, let's start with the ice. After that, surprise me."

While I said that I hadn't done any bondage work, I had seen my share of porn, so I had a decent sense for what was being asked for. I took an ice cube and started by rubbing it lightly on her neck and upper chest, which elicited a sigh. Her skin quivered. I brushed it across each of her nipples which immediately came to hard points. Then I alternated, kissing and licking one nipple while rolling the ice across the other. She whispered, "Very nice."

I grabbed another ice cube as the one had become small from the heat of her body and then returned my attention to her breasts while running the new cube of ice down her flat stomach, teasing her pierced navel a bit, and then along the edges of the thong on her inner thighs. She squirmed and moaned softly. I grinned to myself, this was even better than using the remote on Miranda. "How am I doing so far?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm wonderful! Now, you can just surprise me."

"Okay, you're the boss."

She laughed seductively "No sweetie, right now YOU are. That's the whole point."

I tossed the remains of the ice cube back into the glass and walked over to the cabinet. I picked out what looked like a feather duster. As I walked back to the bed she said "Oh, by the way, the safe word is Avocado."

"The safe what?"

"Safe word. If I say Avocado that means no ... or stop. Otherwise, if I say no or stop, I may just be playing."

I laughed softly. "I thought no meant no."

"Not in this game sweetie."

"Thanks for explaining the ground rules." I said. I brushed the feather duster lightly over the soles of her bare feet.

She giggled "You're getting the hang of this."

Over the next 30 minutes or so I used every soft thing she had in the cabinet. I even used the soft leather flail, but just dragged it across her breasts, inner thighs and up between her legs. I noticed that her thong was quite damp. She was raising her hips and squirming, making mewling noises and whispering "Please ... please." I figured since I had gotten her good and hot down there, I would cool her down a little and maybe push her over the precipice she was on. I set aside the flail, grabbed a piece of ice and crawled down between her legs.

When I pushed the ice against the fabric encasing her wet pussy she groaned "Oh god yes ... yes please." Taking the encouragement, I pulled aside the fabric and circled the ice around her now exposed clit. She squealed with delight, or so I assume since she didn't say Avocado, so I brought my tongue into play. Not too many of my rides necessarily want me to go down on them, but it is something I enjoy doing. Apparently, Eddy liked it too. When I pushed my tongue into her, slit holding the ice on her clit, she shuddered almost violently and locked her hips up. "More ... more ... oh please ... more."

Now, at this point I wasn't sure if she was into the whole edging thing like my ride Miranda, but since she said I was the boss I decided to spin things out a bit. I pulled my tongue away and replaced it with a couple of fingers, tossing aside the ice and pressing my thumb on her clit. She started to thrash her head around. "Hmmmmmm, so good ....so good sweetie."

I teased her that way for a while. I even took out my cock, which was now ready for action, and ran the head around her clit. Which caused her to say "Avocado!"

"What?"

"Not that yet, please Matt, not yet. Use your mouth, make me cum with your tongue." So, I resumed tonguing and fingering her until I felt her start to pulse inside.

I couldn't resist what I did next. I stopped everything and said softly "Say please."

"Please." she whispered.

I locked down with my mouth and sucked hard on her clit, flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh fu ... fu ... fuuuuuUUUUUUCK!!!!" Her climax was violent. She writhed, torquing against the restraints. Her thighs quivered and flexed powerfully. Her abs, which were nicely defined, clenched and unclenched. I stayed locked down on her, coaxing a second quick follow up. She cried out "HOLY SHIT!!! HOOOOLLY SHIIIIIIITTTTTT." and she climaxed again. Her movements, even against the restraints, were so powerful I had to lock my arms around her thighs to stay on. Finally she yelled "Jesus CHRIST!!!! AVOCADO already!!!!"

I pulled my mouth away and released her thighs. She flopped down, panting heavily. Once she got control of her breathing she laughed and said "Are you SURE you've never done this before. Because the whole 'Say please' thing .... BRILLIANT!"

I shrugged, although she couldn't see me. "I've watched some videos. Should I unstrap you and take your mask off now? Do you want me to fuck you?"

She grinned a wicked grin. "In order ... yes ... no .... and yes."

"Huh?"

"First, unstrap me."

So, I did, releasing the velcro cuffs. As soon as I had her uncuffed she flipped onto her stomach. "Put them back on but loosen the straps, and then get the lube from the cabinet."

Once I had her strapped back in I went and got the lube as she hitched her knees up as far as the straps would allow. She wriggled her hips and said in a low husky voice "Take my ass."

She was extremely tight but experienced with anal and like I have mentioned before I quite enjoyed fucking my rides in the ass. And yes I know I should use a condom, but I knew I was clean and was relatively certain of my clients.

I exercised every bit of control at my disposal while impaling her from behind, enthusiastically fingering her clit, giving her two more powerful orgasms before she groaned "Finish Matt, finish ... please. I want you to cum now."

"Where do you want it? Inside or ..."

"No, on my ass and back. Cum all over me."

So I pulled out and with a couple of jerks shot a pretty large and explosive load that reached all the way to the back of her neck as she moaned and squirmed against the restraints. "It's so hot sweetie, so deliciously hot!" she cried out before collapsing onto the bed, breathing softly.

Being a gentleman at heart I went to the bathroom, wet a towel with warm water and came back to wipe her down. She smiled. "You're just as sweet as Dot said you are."

"Well, I aim to please."

"And you do sweetie, you definitely do! Now, toss that towel in the hamper and come unstrap me. I could use a good cuddle."

Surprisingly, once I had her unmasked and unstrapped, she pulled me down onto the bed so that I was laying on my back and she curled up against me like a kitten, her head on my shoulder. I stroked her back gently. We cuddled and talked about inconsequential things, but a lot about her performance art, which she did mostly in the nude. I was genuinely curious about it and she was happy to talk. I got the feeling Milton didn't talk to her much about her past.

Finally, she said, "You really are a delightful lover Matt."

"Thank you, Eddy. I'm glad you're pleased."

"Oh I am, I definitely am. And I'm going to show you how much."

She scooched down, took my semi-flaccid cock in her hand and began kissing and licking it. "Does your legendary control extend to rapid reloading?" she said with a little laugh in her voice.

"Only one way to find out, I suppose." I responded.

Her mouth and fingers soon had me hard again and I fully expected her to climb aboard and ride me to another orgasm.

Nope.

As soon as she sensed I was close to the edge, which I intended to pull back from, she pulled an Izzy and expertly found my prostate. I grunted heavily and shot a powerful load into her mouth while at the same time thinking 'Fuck ... Izzy Marchand let my secret out.'

######################### Part 5 ###############################

So that's how it all started with Mrs. Edythe Sinclair-Pearce.

And in case you were asking yourselves a couple of questions, here are the answers...

No, Mrs. Isabella Ibenez-Marchand, Izzy to me, had not let my secret out. Once she won her bet with the other ladies over who could break my climax control she had promised she never would. Eddy is just creative that way.

And yes, I have let Eddy tie me down once or twice. But that story is for another time.

.