Matt's Story Pt. 05

Story Info
The Tail of Susannah Cuyper-Van Alten - Threesome and Feet.
3.1k words
4.81
1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#################### Part 1 ####################################

My phone ringing woke me out of a dead sleep "Hmphuuh.. hello...?"

"Matt ... did I wake you dear?"

I rubbed sleep from my eyes and brought my phone screen into focus. It was Miranda Howland-Ross, my client who was into remote control sex toys. And it was 1 am.

"No ... no ... I was up ... reading the bible." I said sarcastically, trying to clear my voice of sleep.

Miranda laughed "I doubt it." There was a slight alcohol induced slur in her words. "Listen love, I have a friend in town ..."

A second giggly female voice in the background interrupted "A horny friend ...."

"Susanna! Stop!" Miranda said, unsuccessfully trying to cover the mic on her phone. "Matt dear, I know it's a beastly hour, but would you consider ..."

I sighed a little internally. Late night calls like this weren't common these days, but not unheard of. Back when I was still using being a driver for a well-known ride service as a cover for my real business, I sometimes gave late night "rides". But thanks to a highly specialized and wealthy clientele, namely wives of wealthy but inattentive men, I had my own "Limousine" service, by referral only of course.

"What's her name and where am I picking her up?"

"Her name is Susannah Cuyper-Van Alten..."

"Suzi-SUE!!!" the other much more inebriated voice squealed.

"Suzi to her friends, and you're picking us both up. I'll send you the address."

I got the text. "Okay Miranda. I'll see you in about 30 minutes."

"Thank you dear. It'll be worth your while." Miranda hung up, but not before I heard them both giggle like schoolgirls. I rolled my eyes, but knew that Miranda paid very well, and if I was servicing both of them it was likely to be a lucrative night.

I rolled out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom for a quick shower and shave.

################ Part 2 #######################################

Thirty minutes later I pulled my new black Tesla Model S into the parking lot of an upscale bar in Scottsdale. I had come a long way from my used Acura.

The wealthy bar crowd was starting to spill out in advance of last call, but I spotted Miranda's athletic figure and lovely brunette hair. She was dressed in a cream-colored polished cotton mid-thigh length sheath dress which complimented her 50-year-old tennis toned figure and tanned powerful legs that tapered down into a pair of matching expensive peep toe pumps. She was arm-in-arm with a short woman, maybe 5'3", with a head full of honey blond curls. She was roughly Miranda's age with a peaches and cream complexion and a figure I would describe as "curvy". She was poured into a very short red shiny dress with a low-cut neckline, her large breasts jiggling and threatening to spill out. Red thigh high fine fishnets encased her legs, which looked surprisingly powerful, and she was shod in a pair of strappy heels.

I tapped the horn button to get their attention. Miranda spotted me and grinned broadly, waving and pulling her friend into a wobbly trot towards my car. They tumbled in, giggling with girlish excitement fueled by alcohol.

"Matt, this is my dear friend Susannah Cuyper-Van Alten. We played lacrosse together at prep-school and college."

"Ma'am." I replied, nodding and smiling at Susannah in the rear view.

"Oh my, so polite" she said grinning. She had a slight accent, Dutch maybe? "Call me Suzi."

"Nice to meet you, Suzi." I said.

She laughed, leaned back and kicked one of her legs up onto my shoulder, wiggling her foot. "You like my feet?"

Miranda laughed "SUZI!! Patience dear!" Suzi pulled her foot down with a playful pout. I had a sense of what Suzi was into now.

"They are very nice Suzi." I said "So, where to ladies?"

"I booked the Presidential at the Phoenician dear." Miranda said. I nodded, not surprised in the least. Miranda, thanks to her husband and a successful career of her own, was well-healed, both literally and figuratively.

################ Part 3 #######################################

The Presidential Suite at the Phoenician is pretty much what it sounds like. Larger than your average suburban home, its sprawling single level is an elegantly decorated one bedroom getaway with a huge furnished balcony overlooking the adjacent golf course, complete with a large, raised gas fire pit. Which is where I was ensconced on a heavily pillowed low sofa with my usual soft drink, Miranda and Suzi on either side of me.

The fire was blazing merrily, taking the gentle chill off the desert night. We could hear the distant rhythmic "Tsssst .... Tsssst .... Tsssst" of the sprinklers on the golf course underneath the low rumble of the gas-jet fire coming up through the rocks of the fire pit. We had spent the time since we had checked into the room chatting, Suzi plying me with questions on how I had come to be in my current line of work, which I responded with very limited answers. I normally trusted any referral from regular clients like Miranda, but they were both quite tipsy and I was concerned she had not been as discerning with Suzi. I turned the tables on Suzi instead.

"So, Suzi, your accent ... Dutch?"

"You have a nice ear Matt. Yes, but I have been in the U.S. since high school. Miranda and I have been the dearest of friends ....

"... a little more than friends for a few years." Miranda inserted, laughing low and seductively around a sip of white wine from her oversized wine glass.

"Oh?" I encouraged.

Suzi snuggled into my shoulder and sighed. "You know how it is in college Matt ... 'Gay until Graduation'." She had only sipped her wine since we sat down and was easing into an easy, post drinking jag relaxed mood. "But that was then. This is now." She slipped a hand up under my loose silk button down shirt and nuzzled my neck.

"So, a threesome then?" I asked.

Miranda shook her head and took another drink. "No, Suzi's tastes are ... unique. I just want to watch."

Interesting. I continued my questioning of Suzi.

"I didn't notice a wedding ring."

"Hmmm? What?" she murmured into my neck.

"Well, most of my clients are married women. I don't see a ring or a ring tan line. You're not married?"

"No, just a wealthy widow with an overactive libido." she chuckled.

"Suzi married into a disgustingly wealthy family." Miranda offered helpfully. "Multiple generations of gilded age New York old money. The latest generation turned it into venture capital and investment banking."

"Don't forget the sports franchises." Suzi purred as she continued to stroke my chest.

"Oh, right. That." Miranda said with a sardonic smirk.

Suzi looked up at her long enough to stick her tongue out at Miranda. Miranda returned it with a gentle raspberry thrown in.

"Poor dear Laurent. He always had more dollars than sense. But in fairness he was just a little ahead of his time. Professional lacrosse is going to catch on eventually. A shame that an ill-advised hang-gliding adventure cut him down before he could be around to see it."

I admitted I didn't know lacrosse was played professionally but told Suzi that I had played baseball in college. At this bit of news, she dragged her finely manicured nails across my abs "That explains these." she said admiringly.

"Well, I try to stay in shape. This line of work kind of demands it."

Suzi's hand drifted down and brushed across my crotch. "What about this muscle?"

"Oh, that one is just as impressive." Miranda said. "And an endurance athlete too."

"Really?" Suzi said. "How wonderful. You may not know it to look at me now Matt, fine living has been my figure's downfall, but I can still give any man a run for his money."

"Or YOUR money!" Miranda teased.

"Bitch." Suzi replied.

"Cunt." Miranda reposted.

"Dyke." they said in unison and laughed. It was clearly an old, often traded exchange.

"So, you two were lovers then? Back in college I mean?"

"Lovers? For a couple of years, yes. But mostly teammates, best friends and sometime rivals on the field ... and between the sheets." Suzi returned to nuzzling and nibbling my neck while gently stroking my crotch through my pants.

"Suzi was one of the best defensive players I ever saw. An absolute savage. Opposing attackers had nightmares about her."

"And Miranda was a stellar LSM."

"LSM?" I asked.

"Long stick midfielder. When her line was in I never had to worry about the other team's ace Attacker. She would check and pick the ball like a magician. Then I would just stand there and watch her cute little ass and luscious legs as she took the ball downfield to score. Miranda played both sides of the field in lacrosse just as well as she did sexually."

"Whore." Miranda said.

"Skank." Suzi replied.

"Slut." again in unison, followed by laughter. I chuckled mildly, not sure if I would be welcomed into the humor.

################# Part 4 #######################################

Suzi's stockinged feet, now free of the strappy heels she had been wearing, were propped up on the edge of the fire pit. She wiggled her toes. "Do you like my pretty feet, Matt?"

I've never been a huge foot guy, but for clients who liked that sort of thing I had sucked on my share of toes while thrusting into them with their legs jackknifed up onto my chest.

"They're very cute." I said, and I was sincere. Her toes were all delicate and well-shaped with well pedicured nails, polished to a pale red gloss with small white tips that peeped out from the fine fishnet of her stockings.

Suzi swirled her tongue into my ear and circled one of my nipples with a sharp fingernail. "Would you like to cum on my toes?" she whispered, not very quietly.

"What?" I said.

Miranda pivoted on the sofa, propping her also bare feet up on the cushion next to me. Her sheath dress had hiked up, and I could see the crotch of her matching expensive lace, cream colored thong. "Suzi is into guys shooting their load on her feet."

"Uhm, okay. That's a new one for me, but anything for the client. So, should I just jerk off onto your feet or ...." I was actually a little relieved. While I keep myself in great shape, I had been with 7 clients over the last 5 days, and it was almost 4 in the morning. Getting her off that way was going to be fairly low impact.

Suzi continued to make a snack of my ear, and her hand was starting to fumble with my belt. She was still a little drunk and making a hash of the job, so I deftly helped her. She sighed into my ear as my now semi-turgid cock came free into her hand "Hmmm .... Eventually. But first I want to experience this legendary stamina of yours." And her head lowered down to my lap.

It always seemed a little odd to me, but I get a lot of oral sex in this line of work. I assumed that married women who chose to avail themselves of my services would be tired of sucking the cocks of their unimaginative and selfish husbands, but more than a few seem to delight in getting me into their mouth. And with every variation you can think of. There are lickers, nibblers, suction specialists, hand job/blow job combo enthusiasts, both with and without facials, and the occasional toothy biter, which I politely but insistently discourage. And then there are the rare ones like Suzi.

Like I have said before, I am not porn star huge, but my cock is pretty above average in both length and girth. It's fortunate that I am blessed with stamina and control to make up for any lack in size, otherwise the occasional skilled deep throater like Suzi would finish me in record time. After some tongue swirling on the head of my now solidly erect member and long wet strokes along its length for lubrication, Suzi slowly but steadily took me deep into her throat. I felt her throat rhythmically swallow a few times as my head moved past her tonsils, and then I was balls deep. But it didn't stop there. Inexplicably her tongue snaked out and licked one of my balls. I groaned and my head fell back, my eyes closed as I wrestled for control.

Miranda had gotten up onto her knees next to me and stroked my face. "She's good at that huh?"

"Uh huh." I said.

Suzi backed off, mumbled "I should be. I learned from the best." And she made my cock disappear again.

Miranda chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Suzi and I would sometimes bring a playmate into our bed for a change of pace."

Suzi pulled me from her mouth. "Miranda, what do you say we relive some old times tonight?"

Miranda shook her head. "Not tonight. I just want to watch."

"Oh c'mon. When will we get the chance to do this again?" Suzi said, waggling my glistening cock up towards Miranda "Let's share one more cock for old times' sake."

Miranda looked at me, a question on her face. I shrugged, "You're the clients."

She gave a little wicked grin "Oh what the hell."

In all the time I had been servicing Miranda the most we had ever done physically was kiss. Her kink was remote control sex, using one of those vibrators that I could control with an app on my phone. Sometimes we were together, but a lot of the time she would be out somewhere, with her husband sometimes, and she would text me. So, I had no idea what she was capable of until the moment my cock slid down her throat, her tongue twisting around the shift. Suzi's deep throat was amazing, but Miranda was clearly the master.

My entire body was rigid as the two of them took turns on me, alternating my cock into their mouths and kissing each other with the head of my cock between their lips and tongues. They giggled, they sighed, they pushed each other's heads down driving me deeper into their throats than I thought possible. My balls were drawn up impossibly tight against my shaft and my cock was jerking and pulsing like it never had before.

"Miranda, Suzi ... I ... I can't ..." I said in a hoarse voice. My control was starting to crack, and I just knew I was going to shoot a massive load onto both of them.

They both stopped. Miranda squeezed the head of my cock tightly with her fist while Suzi gently pulled down on my balls. "Wait Matt. Not yet." Miranda said. My orgasm backed down and I relaxed slightly.

"We haven't lost a beat, have we?" Suzi said to Miranda.

"Like riding a bike." Miranda said.

"You want offense or defense?" Suzi said.

"Hmmm, offense tonight I think."

Suzi grinned and swiveled so that she was laying back on the sofa with her feet towards me. She hiked up her dress and pulled aside her panties, which were soaked, licked her fingers and began softly fingering herself. "Ready." she said.

Miranda stood, pulled me up and turned me so that I was kneeling on the sofa in front of Suzi, who placed her fishnet clad feet flush against my belly on either side of my cock. Miranda stood next to the sofa and took my shaft in her hand, stroking me gently. She swirled her tongue in my ear and said, "When I tell you, I want you to cum on Suzi's pretty little toes."

Suzi stroked the head of my cock gently with one foot "But only when Miranda says, okay? I'll call the play from here." Her voice was husky with sex as she began to plunger her fingers into her pink, close trimmed wetness.

We were silent, the only sound was the occasional night bird, the sound of the fire pit and the soft squishing sounds and moans coming up from Suzi. The sky was starting to get a little light to the east. I started to worry whether we would end up putting on a show for some unsuspecting greenskeeper.

"You're doing great love." Miranda whispered. Her free hand, the one not stroking my cock, was between her legs and her breathing was getting a little ragged. "Suzi ... soon?"

"Make the play." Suzi groaned out between gritted teeth. She had one hand three fingers and knuckles deep and was pressing hard on her clit with the other as she twisted and writhed beneath us.

Miranda's pace quickened, coming up over my engorged head on each stroke. "Give it all to her Matt. Shoot now."

Suzi pulled her knees up and positioned her feet right at the head of my cock. Miranda aimed me down, stroking and squeezing furiously. A croaking "NGAAAAAHHHHH!" came up from my toes and I shot an impossibly massive load onto the fine red fishnet wrapped around Suzi's shiny red toes and feet. Suzi cried out in Dutch "Liev God!" as her body bucked with her climax and Miranda shuddered and sighed as her orgasm overtook her.

################### Part 5 #####################################

The next morning, really THAT morning, I drove them both to Suzi's hotel and waited in the car while they both went up so that Suzi could quickly clean up, change and pack for her flight back to New York. Then I drove them both to Sky Harbor where they said a tender goodbye curbside. I gave them their privacy but Suzi waggled her fingers and blew me a kiss before heading inside.

Miranda climbed into the back seat and flopped back in exhaustion. "God, that was fun. Just like old times. Thank you dear. You were wonderful."

"I aims to please ma'am. Home?" I asked, glancing at Miranda in the rear view.

"No, take me to the club. I'm in dire need of a sauna and massage."

When I dropped her off at her exclusive tennis club and spa Miranda leaned forward before getting out and gently kissed the side of my neck. "Thank you again dear. I'll call or text again soon." She started to get out but stopped and said "Oh, I almost forgot! Suzi left me a tip for you!" and she started fumbling in her purse.

"Miranda, that's really not necessary." I said. They had both paid me way too much for the evening, which I had grown to expect from Miranda but Suzi's fat envelope was breathtaking.

"Don't be silly dear. She wanted you to have these."

Miranda dropped a balled-up pair of red fishnet thigh high stockings into my lap. She was giggling as she got out.