Matt's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother shows the kids her stuff.
1.9k words
4.49
4.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and I looked at Mother as she leaned forward, her elbows on her knees, looking at each of us.  Finally, she sat back and said, "Okay.  I know there is something going on and I think I know what it is.  We are all going to get onto the same page. I am going to ask some questions and I want some open, and honest answers.  You two are now young adults and have a lot of leeway in this house.  We'll work out some new ground rules.  Understand?"

I just nodded, Mary said, "Yes, Mom.  Anything you ask we will answer truthfully."

"Good, honey," Mother said.  "Okay, Mary are you dominating your brother?"

Mary smiled and said, "Yes, Mother, I am.  He is my obedient submissive."

Mother got a big smile on her face, stood, and walked over to Mary.  She gave her a hug and looked at her.  "Oh, honey," Mother said, "I am very happy and so proud of you."

She gave Mary another hug and went back to sit in her chair.

"Okay, so Matt is your submissive and you are a Domm," Mother said, looking back and forth between us.  "I had planned to start your training as a Domm and using your brother, but it seems you beat me to the punch."

"Wow, Mother," Mary said, "You were going to train me as a Domm?  And we were going to use Matt as our slave to do it?"

Mother chuckled and said, with a big smile, "Yes, dear.  Almost all females in our family are Domm and it is your turn. It seems you are off to a great start and I will teach you everything you need to know to become a great Domm.  Now, if I was not here, what would you be doing with your slave?"

Mary got a really big smile and turned to me.  "Stand slave.  Stand and strip.  Assume your position."

Without really thinking about it, I stood up.  I pulled my shirt off and then pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them.  I stood with my legs slightly spread and my hands on top of my head.

Mother whistled and looked me over.  "Wow, honey," she said to Mary, "You really are a natural Domm.  You have him well on his way to becoming an excellent submissive.  We are going to have so much fun as I show you a few things."

Mary got up, went over to Mother, and gave her a hug. "Cool," she said, "I am looking forward to it.  I really didn't know you were a Domm."

As Mary returned to her seat, Mother reached out and stroked my hard cock, then ran her fingers over my hairless belly and chest.

"So, you've removed his hair?", Mother asked.  "I have always loved the look. I had all of my subs smooth also."

"Yes," Mary said, "In fact, we just did it today.  Irma's cousin Jean came over and did it.  I love the look too."

"Jean Schmidt?", Mother asked.  "Barb Schmidt's daughter?  I used to have Barb keep your father smooth.  Sounds like it is being passed on to her daughter."

"So, Dad was your sub?", Mary asked.

"Oh, yes," Mother answered.  "All of my males have been submissive to me.  Your Father and I were dating in college with him as a good sub.  We decided we could get married and have a family while continuing our fun."

"Wow," said Mary.  "So you two continued your Domm and Sub relationship after getting married?  That is a real surprise."

Mother laughed, and said, "Honey, there are a lot of Domm and Sub relationships not only in our family but all over town.  You will be really surprised I am sure.  Now it is my turn to train you to be a good Domm just like my Mother trained me."

"Grandmother is a Domm?", Mary said with surprise.

"Oh, yes, honey," Mother said.  "And your Grandfather is her submissive.  Mother used him to train me."

Mary laughed and said, "I had no idea.  Wow.  So Grandfather was really submissive to you?"

"Yes," Mother said, "For the last five years I lived at home, I would use him however my mood fit.  Of course, I had boyfriends I would bring home and share with Grandmother also."

"Including Father?," Mary asked, now sitting on the edge of the sofa, completely into all the new family news she was hearing.  I stood there in my standing position beside Mother as she continued to idly fondle my cock and balls.

"Yes," Mother said.  "Before we married I took your Father home to Mother and let her use him for an evening.  The second night we shared him.  Then after we were married, we visited them a few times a year for some fun."

"Oh, my gosh," Mary gushed.  "I need to see Grandmother and talk to her.  Can we go visit soon?"

Laughing, Mother said, "Of course, sweetie. Probably within a couple of weeks, we'll go visit.  You can play with Grandfather if you wish and I know Grandmother will want to spend some time with Matt."

My head was swimming with all of these family revelations.  And my cock gave me away that it was a real turn-on for me.  Apparently, this was my ultimate fantasy and was happening right here in my family.

Mother asked, "Have you had to punish your slave?"

Smiling, Mary said "Oh, yes.  A few times he has been spanked, and I think he is a real pain slut.  He seems to enjoy it."

Looking into my eyes, Mother squeezed my balls hard and said, "Well, that is good to know.  We run a tight ship around here and I am sure a lot of punishment will be needed."

I gasped and Mary laughed.

"You are old enough for sex, Mary," Mother said.

"Do you mean fucking Matt?", Mary asked with a worried look on her face.

Mother chuckled and said, "No.  No intercourse with your brother, ever.  But he does have a beautiful ass, and I think you will enjoy fucking it.  I know I am going to."

"Cool," Mary said, giving me a smirk.

"Once I take his virginity, we'll get you the right equipment and show you how it is best done," Mother said as she looked into my eyes.  "A Domm Mother always takes her sons virginity, and I can't wait do take Matt's."

"So, how did you get him to be your submissive?", Mother asked Mary.

"I blackmailed him with a video I had of him," Mary answered, "But I think it was something he really wanted to do, just needed a little push.  And he has been a lot of fun."

"Maybe you can show me the video sometime," Mother said.  And she said to me, "Go get us another glass of wine, slave."

"Yes, Mistress Mother," I said and took the glasses to the kitchen.

When I returned with the glasses of wine, my hard cock swinging back and forth with each step, Mother said to me, "Stand here," pointing to the floor between her and Mary.

"New house rule," Mother said to the two of us, as she wrapped a hand around my cock. "Our slave will be naked at all times in this house."

"Cool," Mary said and I said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Has anyone other than Irma and Jean seen your slave?" Mother asked.

"Mrs. Jacobs next door has seen slave naked a few times," Mary answered.

Mother laughed and said, "Molly Jacobs is another long-time Domm.  She and I swapped subs quite often after we first moved here."

"So you let her use Father?" Mary asked.

"Many times," Mother answered, "We swapped.  I think the slaves actually wore a path in the grass between our houses."  Mother laughed again.

Mother took a drink of her wine, sat her glass down, and stood.  She said, "Come with me.  It is time you saw my collection.  Both of you."

We followed her into her bedroom where she unlocked the door to her walk-in closet.  Stepping inside, both Mary and I were wide-eyed with surprise at what we saw.

The closet looked like a neatly arranged BDSM store. One wall was covered with all types of restraints and punishment items.  Another wall was covered with many different colors and types of Dominatrix outfits.  The third wall included an assortment of strap-on dildos, cock cages, and submissive outfits.

Mary and I stood there amazed with our mouths hanging open as we took in the sight.  My hard cock twitched in anticipation looking at everything.

"Mom, there is so much here," Mary said as she wandered the closet, touching items.

"My lifetime of collecting," Mother said to her. "And Sweetie, we will use most of it during your training.  I want you to learn how and when best to use these," as she gave me a grin.  I mewled at that, but my cock twitched.

Pointing to some items hanging on the wall, Mary asked, "Are these all gags, Mother?" There were at least a dozen hanging there, mostly ball type gags.

"Yes," Mother answered, "They are to keep slaves quiet as they are being punished."

"Are they really necessary," Mary asked, "I do like to hear a slave scream as I punish him. It excites me." As she gave me a smirk.

Laughing, Mother said, "No, not always. Many Domms do enjoy the sound of screams. In fact, Molly Jacobs loves it and I think she really married Carl because he was a real screamer."

Mother stepped over to me and ran her fingernails over my rock-hard cock.  "How has he been obeying you?", Mother asked Mary, "Have you had to discipline him much?"

Turning and looking at us, with a big smile Mary said, "Well, he jerked off after I told him he could not cum without my permission.  He was disciplined for that, but I think he learned his lesson."

"Well," said Mother pointing to a group of cock cages hanging on the wall, "If he hasn't, we will cage him.  I am sure I have one that will fit."

"Cool," said Mary, "And there was another time when Irma was here and the two of us had to discipline him.  I think he actually enjoyed it, so he must be a pain slave."

Giving a chuckle, Mother said, "We'll find out this weekend just how much of a pain slave he is."

Taking a strap-on dildo from the wall, Mother said, "Honey, I think it is enough for you tonight.  Why don't you head off to bed."   Looking at me, she added, "You will stay here with me."  I blushed and trembled as she stared hard at me.

Mary gave Mother a big hug and said, "Oh, Mother, I am so excited.  I can hardly wait to start learning from you."

Giving Mary a smile, Mother said, "Well, it is almost the weekend and this is a holiday, so we'll have three days. Goodnight honey."

Mary left and Mother grabbed my cock and pulled me into her bedroom.  She pointed to her bed and said, "On the bed, slave.  I will be right back."

As I climbed onto the bed, Mother walked into her bathroom, carrying the strap-on with her.  I was shaking with nervous excitement.

(To be continued)