Matty's Weekend of Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty was suddenly wide awake. He wasn't alone. There was someone else in the bed with him. They were lying behind him, but had their hand around him. It was the hand his cock had hardened into. Matty was about to spring out of bed, but before he did a voice calmed him. "Don't move babe. Let me teach you how to enjoy a woman............" He recognised the voice -- Jan. For Matty, Jan was the ultimate dream, an unreachable dream -- tall, slim, beautiful.

Matty only stopped himself from cumming as Jan released his cock, pulling him over as she lay back on his bed. "Kiss me. All over. Start with my mouth, then my boobs, then where you dream of going.............."

Matty turned, paused then pulled himself above Jan and kissed her, on the mouth. He had read about tongues, so he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Jan was responding, their tongues wrestling hard.

Matty wasn't sure what to do next as they kissed, but felt Jan push down on his shoulders. It was at this moment that Matty realised Jan was naked, as he felt no clothes as he moved to her tits. They were gorgeous. Her nipples were already hard, as he sucked first one, and then the other. Matty moved from one to the other, then back for a couple of minutes, but then needed no prompting for his next move.

Matty slid down Jan's body, then paused at the join of her legs. The odour of Jan was fantastic. She opened her legs, the smell becoming even stronger, even more delicious. He could see her pussy, glistening with dampness. He had to taste it.......

Matty put his mouth to Jan's pussy, and ran his tongue around, then pushed it inside of her. Matty felt he was a quick learner -- when Jan moaned he knew she was enjoying it, and did it again -- whatever he was doing. Whether nibbling the lips of her pussy, or tongue fucking her. Jan's body was squirming under what Matty was doing, but then he felt her hands in his hair, and she was pulling his head up a little.

Matty let his tongue search around until he found the button -- the clit. He let his tongue lick it, caress it. Now Jan was constantly moaning. Matty was loving, but couldn't escape if he wanted as Jan kept her fingers gripping his hair, holding his face to her crotch.

Jan's body was moving faster and faster, her moaning getting louder and louder, when suddenly it felt like her body burst, began to wryth and shake, as she cried out in orgasm, her body thrusting up to meet Matty's face.

The orgasm seemed to go on for ever, but at last Jan's moving and wrything slowed and she relaxed, breathing heavy, lying back on the bed.

Matty had found courage. Confidence somewhere, as he spoke to her. "Auntie Jan, I'm going to fuck you now."

Matty climbed on Jan, rested his cock against her pussy, and as he peered into her face he thrust deep inside her. She was so warm. And sopping wet. He slipped inside easily. His cock had never felt better, more welcomed.

Matty was surprised when Jan started reacting to him as he began to thrust his cock into her, and out again. Jan's body jerked up to meet his thrusts. Jan was moaning again.

It took very little time, but Matty tried to hold off as long as possible, but quickly he was thrusting hard, his balls tightening. Suddenly he cried out as was pumping cum into this hot woman who was milking his cock with her pussy.

Matty seemed to cum over and over, unending, but at last ran out of steam, and flopped on top of Jan, the woman he had just fucked.

After lying on top of her for a few minute's Matty rolled off and lay beside Jan. She smiled. "Don't think you need any more lessons, babe. Best fuck I've had for a long time."

After this things were so normal they were completely bizarre. Jan grabbed a dressing gown and disappeared to her own bedroom. Matty had a shower. The four of them had breakfast together. They both kissed Matty as they got into his mother's car -- she was dropping them back at the station to catch their trains home.

Later in the morning Matty's mother had dropped Jan and Mel at the railway station and waved them off. On the way back she reflected how they had got carried away. And started to worry about Matty, wondering how he was feeling. He was probably pleased to have lost his virginity. But how would he be around her, after their sexual encounter, the morning before? She made a cup of coffee and sat down with Matty. She was very nervous, very hesitant.

"Matty, I'm really sorry for what happened this weekend. We shouldn't have done it. It was all wrong. Please Matty, I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Matty knew his mother was being nice, and always did care for him. But....... "Anything?"

Kate his mother tried to smile in a "motherly" sort of way. "Yes, of course, anything."

Matty smiled, somehow with new confidence. "Then take all your clothes off..."

12