Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kandi quickly interrupted, "No, you should say your wife has only been fucked by one man, which is you". Continue little Dicky.

Richarde quickly responded, "Yes Miss Kandi. My wife has only been fucked by one man and that is me. I have ummm well I have fucked two other girls before I got married. Even though it may see that we have a very vanilla sex life we have not actually. We have done many roleplaying games. Both of us are extremely interested in BDSM. My wife is a total submissive and I am more submissive than dominant. We have had sex, sorry Miss Kandi, we have fucked in many public places. The thrill of fucking and getting caught is a turn on for both of us. We have done kidnapping scenes. We have also done a scene where my wife is a whore and I as a complete stranger pick her up at a local bar and give her $50 to fuck her. One recurring fantasy we have in common is that we really want her to be taken, ummmm well sorry again Miss Sindee, well she wants to get fucked by a Black man. For me, I want to see her get fucked by a Big Black Cock and in her pussy."

Kandi interrupted again, "her cunt little Dicky. She does not have a pussy she has a cunt. Now continue."

"Yes Miss Kandi. I want to see her cunt, ass and mouth get filled with cum from a Big Black Cock. I want to fuck my wife's sloppy used cunt after it has been filled with cum. I also want to lick the cum from another man out of my wife's stretched cum filled cunt."

"Is your wife bi-sexual?"

"Amanda has expressed an interest, but she has never licked a woman's cunt Miss Kandi."

Kandi rapidly asked a series of questions, "Do you have any homosexual tendencies little Dicky? Have you ever sucked a cock? Do you want to suck a cock? Do you want to get fucked in your ass with a Big Black Cock?

Richard stammered, "Well, ummm no Miss Kandi ummmm I well I have never sucked a cock." He lowered his voice and looked around, "I have had some deep dark fantasies about being forced to suck a cock. I have often wondered what it would feel like to have a big cock in my ass". He was blushing now. "I have that on our off-topic list but that may be ummmm well negotiable."

Kandi smiled "There is nothing unusual about that little Dicky. Many beta males have those fantasies." She wrote some notes on her tablet.

"Tell me about your BDSM desires little Dicky" as she continued to take notes.

"I have spanked my wife's ass many times but not very severe. She would like to get harsher like with a cane. She would protest but secretly wants it. I would love to watch her big ass get spanked a bright red and then a have a cane used to put welt marks on her white fleshy ass. We have only talked about using cuffs, various restraints, gags, blindfolds but have only done very light bondage."

Richard felt on edge. He was always in control in the business world but here he was telling this young, gorgeous Barbi blond girl that he wanted a cock in his ass. He cleared his throat. "Another thing for me that is exciting but terrifying at the same time Miss Kandi is to be locked in a chastity cage." He felt such a rush because there he had said it. "I have a difficult time if I don't get a release in a couple of weeks so the thought of having my cock locked is terrifying."

Kandi interrupted again and reached over and slapped his face slightly, "NO! beta boys do not have a cock. You have a dick or dicklet. Also, beta boys do not cum, they squirt goo. Black Alpha Males cum. You can also say that you ejaculate at times. Do you understand?"

It was not the force of the slap but that this beautiful young girl had taken charge. Richard responded quickly "Yes Miss Kandi I'm sorry. I have a little dick and I squirt goo or ejaculate. Thank you for correcting me, Miss Kandi.

He continues telling this young girl about the fetishes that both his wife and he have. "My wife has some fantasies about public exhibitionism. We have never explored that because of wanting to be discreet."

Richard gulped then admitted "We also have talked about forced sex. I think that would be something we would like to explore. I have fucked her ass many times, so she is not an anal virgin. She does not really get off on it and her ass is still very tight since my dick is not very big".

Kandi giggled "yes I know you have a little white dick little Dicky."

"Yes Miss Kandi. As you read, we have many things that we would like to explore but we would like to go slow and just start with having a big black man fuck her first."

"Thank you for that little Dicky. That is good enough for now. Marquis Genesis would like to have a few words." she stated in a matter of fact tone.

She pressed a buzzer and Marquis Genesis walked in. He really is the poster for an Alpha Black Bull male. He is around 6 feet 6 inches tall, very muscular, physically fit, very handsome. He appeared to be in his early 40s. He has a commanding presence of a true Alpha Male when he entered the room.

Kandi quickly pulled her dress up, dropped down on her hands and knees, her head lowered and ass up presenting her shaved cunt and tight ass to him. Richard could feel his cock throbbing in his pants looking at the sexy young white girl with her naked ass and cunt displayed.

Kandi greeted Marquis, "Hello Master G, can this white bitch do anything for your Sir?"

He smiled "She is a well-trained bitch, isn't she? Look at that tight white ass Richard. That is for Black Bulls only. He slapped Kandi hard on her ass leaving red handprints. "No bitch, you can get up and you may sit on the desk chair."

Marquis looked at Richard. "I just wanted to meet you personally Richard. Since Senator Winchester referred you to us, I would like to assure you that we would like you and your wife to join our community full time. I thank you for the generous deposit. We do not need the deposit money, but it assures us that we have people that embrace our lifestyle. I personally guarantee that all information you pass to us is kept confidential. Only Kandi and I ever see all the personal confidential information from any of our members. Any Black Bull will of course be given the appropriate information to make it an excellent experience for all of us. I have read your information. We have many couples that have very similar interests and desires, so we know how to bring you into this as far as you desire. It is your choice on how far and what you would like to do. Kandi has some other things to go over. If you have anything that you feel is urgent, I will give you my personal cell phone. I only do that for our top tier members."

Richard felt the power emanating from the big Black man. "Thank your Sir. We both look forward to joining this community. My wife has never been fucked by anyone but me and she is very excited about getting fucked by a Big Black Cock. You can keep the deposit regardless of whether we permanently join or not. My friend Senator Winchester is very confident that we will be joining your community."

Marquis grinned "Ah yes Senator Winchester. Well, he and his slut wife are active members or our community. I do look forward to fucking your big tit wife in all her fuckholes, she has the most exquisite mature tits and fat ass. My bitch Kandi will finalize all the details with you. I will tell when I want to use your wife, Richard." He got up and left the room.

Richard was still amazed at how open and direct these conversations had been. Marquis making a causal comment that he was going to fuck Amanda as if was his right to do so.

Kandi got up, pushed her dress back down and brushed back her hair. She saw Richard was looking disconcerted. "I know what you are thinking. In our community Black Bulls have the inherent right to fuck or use any white bitches at any time. It is our privilege to serve them."

Richard nodded still absorbing what he was learning about the BfBB community. The more he learned the more he knew it was the proper place for him and his wife.

"So, a few more details before we set a time for your first sessions with one of our Black Bulls. I will send you documents but here are the important things. First, any Black Bull or Black Domme has absolute control over all the bitches and beta boys. Within your limits of course. You do not question an order from a Black Superior. You always address your Black Superiors with respect using Sir, Miss, Ma'am. You have two safe words. Your first is ORANGE. If you or your wife utters that safe word any scene in progress will stop temporarily. The second safe word is used if you are in a session where your limits are pushed. The session will stop or that limit will not be pushed. That will be for later, but you must remember it. That word is REDRUM. If you say that any boundary pushing scenes are stopped and will not continue. Do you understand that?" as she looked at Richard.

Richard cleared his throat "Yes Miss Kandi".

She continued "For your first session we have a Black Bull scheduled. His name is Markus. He is Master G's protégé. Oh, my he is the best Black Bull. God how I crave to be used by Markus, but he is for our top tier members. He is a Black God for sure. He has an amazing muscular body, rock hard abs and pecs, strong hands, nice tight ass, God how I want to just grab his ass cheeks! Of course, his Black Cock is amazing. He is a full 11 inches and thick. I think he is bigger than that, but he does have a sense of humility to him. He has amazing stamina. Normally we at BfBB guarantee that any Black Bull can cum at least 4 times within a short time. Even Back Bulls don't have an unlimited of Black Bull cum. Markus can go well beyond that for sure. Your wife will have cum dripping out of her cunt, ass, mouth and probably have cum covered tits."

Richard just sat absorbing all of this wondering how much power this innocent looking girl really had and how she could be in this position of screening clients for their kink society.

"Markus has complete control of what happens. He will fuck and use your wife as he pleases. It is her job to satisfy her Black Bull. Markus determines if you will have any participation. For this first session you can be guaranteed to be there but that is all. I know this all sounds very complicated, but it is really very simple. Black Bulls are Superior. Black Cock is Superior, it is our privilege to serve them with our bodies and are minds."

"I want you to pick a date that is good for you that is about 1 month from now. We have many facilities like this, and we will pick one that will ensure your privacy or in your case perhaps a local 5 star hotel. Now this is important Richard. You and your wife are NOT allowed to have an orgasm or cum before then. The reason we have learned it is best if both of you but especially your wife is exceptionally horny and eager. A month is a suitable time for that. For now, we cannot absolutely control that, but we strongly suggest it. That will make your first experience unforgettable". Kandi looked at Richard "can you do that little Dicky?".

Richard was thinking how it was almost impossible for how to go two weeks without a release. "Yes of course we dan do that Miss Kandi."

She came over and hopped on Richard's lap. Wiggling her ass. He knew she was not wearing panties and her tight cunt was just inches away. It was driving him crazy. Kandi pulled down the straps on her dress letting Richard see her small fake tits with big hard nipples.

She smiled, "You have been a good boy so here is you treat; you can lick and suck my nipples."

Richard leaned forward and ran his tongue back and forth over her big hard nipples, He wrapped his mouth around it and began suckling. His hands squeezed her other tit and twisted her nipple. Nibbling on her other nipple and sucking hard he heard a moan. Kandi had her head back moaning. Richard then switched to her other tit. Doing the same thing suckling and flicking his tongue back and forth over the very sensitive end of her hard nipple.

Kandi opened her eyes after a couple of minutes then pushed his head back and brought her dress straps up again. "mmmmm, you do that well. I bet you are a good cunt licker too".

Richard smiled and said, "yes Amanda tells me I am a world class pussy licker - ummm sorry Miss Kandi I am a world class cunt licker."

Still sitting on his lap, she gyrated her hips feeling his hard cock throbbing she told Richard "One other thing. You will need to take a video of your wife completely naked from the front, both sides and the rear. Only Marquis and I will have access to it. We will let Markus see her since he will be her first Black Bull. You can use your phone it does not have to be a professional quality. I want that by end of the week."

Richard thought about how this was really going forward very fast. "Yes, Miss Kandi I will do that".

Kandi wiggled her ass against the bulge in his pants "Good boy". We will want the same of you completely naked front, side rear. We will want a video with your dick soft and with an erection. You will also use a ruler to measure your erect dick." Richard nodded. "The last is you will take a video of your wife shaving her cunt hair and any hair around her ass as well. All by the end of the week. Do you understand?"

Ridhard knew that was not a request "yes Miss Kandi."

"One other thing. Do you want to explore pushing your limits for both you and Amanda? I would suggest so because it can be extremely erotic when you push beyond your limits."

Kandi looked at Richard. He slowly needed his yes. "Good boy".

"Now I have a treat for you since this all seems very daunting, and you are a generous donor. I am going to give you a choice. It involves pushing limits. Not your limits but someone else's limits. The first choice is that I can ride your cock and you can fuck my tight cunt. You would have to wear a condom since only Black Cocks are allowed to cum inside me. The second choice is you will help us push a bitch beyond her stated limits."

Richard looked confused on how he could help but his little dick was throbbing and any opportunity to fuck this barbie bitch would be fun.

"The bitch we are talking about has a limit like yours in that nobody she personally knows is involved in any scene. She has agreed to push that limit. She will be blindfolded and have earmuffs to prevent her from seeing or hearing anything. She will be fucked by at least three Black Bulls, and they will of course all fill her cunt with Black Bull cum. Someone she knows will watch her getting fucked, then that person will lick the Black Bull cum from her cunt and make her cum. That person will get to see her being fucked and stretched by Big long thick Black Cocks. That person will get to see her sloppy, gaping, dripping wet, stretched cum filled cunt up close. She is mature so that person will see her very saggy tits. She will never know who saw her as a used fucktoy for Black Bulls. She will never know who licked the cum from her sloppy cunt and made her cum. You are that person, Richard. I hope you choose option 2. We almost never do this, but this is something that both of you agree to. I know how you crave to lick and swallow the cum from another man from a used cunt.

"She grinned and she gyrated her ass on his lap. "You saw I am not wearing panties. You also saw my cunt is very wet. My tight wet cunt is just a few inches from your little dicklet. I can unzip your pants, pull out that pathetically tiny dicklet and slide it into my warn, wet cunt. What do you really want little Dicky?"

.

What a choice. His cock ached and he wanted to cum so bad. Her cunt was so close He has the chance to fuck this gorgeous, sexy Barbi or lick up Black Bull cum from someone he knows. It was an easy choice. "I pick option 2 please Miss Kandi."

Kandi smiled "Good boy, you are a natural beta boy little Dicky" You are going to fit right in here.

Richard then suddenly realized "That was a test wasn't it, Miss Kandi?"

She smiled, rubbed the small bulge in his pants and jumped off his lap "Of course and you did well.

Chapter 5: Cleaning up Mrs. Winchester

Kandi led Richard to another part of the mansion. This place was huge. We take videos so you will need to strip Richard. Your little dicklet will be a good contrast to those Big Black Cocks. She led him to a lavish playroom with an anteroom with two way mirror. "Stay here until I tell you to come in" She walked into the playroom.

Richard then saw a tall slender mature woman being led in by a leash by a big Black Bull. Richard gasped when he saw that it was Margret Winchester, the wife of his longtime friend Senator Thomas Winchester. She was completely naked except for her black stiletto high heels. Her hands were cuffed behind her back.

Margret was always the poster for elegance. She had dignity with her outfits, speaking, mannerisms.

She was always the epitome of sophistication and refinement. Her clothing was always very stylish and proper. Her speech was very proper, never using contractions but the full words. For instance, she never said I'll but would say I will. You could imagine her in a royal court speaking the Kings English. She always radiated a sense of superiority almost to the point or arrogance. She was not what you would call beautiful but very attractive. She kept herself fit with an outward appearance of keeping the wrinkles at bay. However, she never wore revealing or provocative clothing, so you never know what was under those elegant clothes. However, that arrogant and refined Margret was not the one that Richard saw being dragged into the room by a leash.

He never imagined he would ever see her tits, ass, and cunt. She was 5 feet 11 inches tall, slim with small, very saggy tits, she had slim hips and thighs, no saddle bags, a tight abdomen and tummy, so there was very little curve to her body, her legs were long and firm with an obvious muscle tone, her cunt was shaved and he could see her cunt lips had a droop as well. She had very large areolas with large and obviously hard nipples. She had a flat ass. She had tight lips that could make her look stern when she wanted. She was nowhere as curvy as his beautiful sexy wife but at 65 years old she had an exceptional body and one that Richard had always found very appealing but now even more as he saw her in her complete nudity. His little dick was at its hardest and starting to drip pre-cum.

Her ass had angry red welt marks from an obviously recent canning. Her tits had thin red marks from some type of BDSM flogger. Richard saw body markings that fascinated him. On her left tit just above her nipple was a tattoo that was a black spade with a capital Q inside like you see on a deck of cards. She had the same type of tattoo on her left ass cheek only larger. That must be the Queen of Spades tattoo that he heard about. He had never seen one in person before. He heard that it marked the wearer as wanting Black Cocks. She was wobbly on her stilettos. She looked very worked over with the welt marks on her tortured ass and her small saggy tits with the thin red welts Even in this state she tried to put an appearance of defiance and arrogance holding her head high.

Kandi obviously was deferring to the Black Bull as she had mentioned that they are always in charge. The black bull was tall, very handsome, incredible physique with chiseled abs and pecs. He looked to be in his early 20s. This made Richard think about a young well hung black bull that would be fucking his wife soon. He was wearing the typical baggy shorts that went down past his knees. As he walked in you could see his big black cock swaying thru his shorts. There were two other Black Bulls with him. The room had many BDSM pieces of furniture, a big bed, two couches, several big stuffy chairs, wooden crosses for slave restraint.

Kandi greeted the Black Bull by dropping down on her hands and knees with her ass up. She hiked up her dress so reveal her sexy white ass and tight shaved cunt. "Hello Master Reg. This bitch is here to help if you would like Sir."