Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 02-05

Story Info
Sexual slavery for a mature couple. Chapters 2 to 5
10.6k words
4.7
8.3k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SindeeM
SindeeM
40 Followers

Author's Note:

This is Chapter2 to 5 of a series of stories centered around a mature couple's journey into submission. Chapter 1 was an introduction to the characters and setting a tone. Chapter 1 was my first story. I really appreciate any feedback since I am new to writing. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2: Getting a Referral

Richard went about lining up everything for our next great sexual adventure. He is very thorough and meticulous or so he thought. They are wealthy and he has access to many resources most people do not have. He would not tell Amada any of the details because he wanted to make this exciting. Amanda was so excited about this. She felt like a schoolgirl going on a first date not knowing what to expect but she knew it made her cunt very wet.

Richard has a close friendship with Senator Thomas Winchester. They grew up near each other. The Senator was one of the few people that knew anything about Richard and Amada's private kinky lifestyle. Richard confided to The Senator about Amanda's fantasy about getting fucked by a big Black man and his own desire to watch a big black cock sliding in and out of his wife's cunt.

"Well Richard, it really doesn't surprise me." the Senator chuckled. "I thought you two would have explored this much sooner." He then got profoundly serious. "Since we have known each other so long I trust you, Richard. What I am about to tell you MUST stay private. I know of a group that specializes in just the topic you brought up. It is called Bitches for Black Bull Bitches. BfBB is a roleplay group and larger community focused on racial domination where Black Bulls and Black Dommes are superior, and all other races are inferior. In their community Black Bulls use bitches anyway they want. Almost any type of sexual scenario, hardcore sex, consensual sex, racial domination, BDSM and forced sex scenario are in play They position their group for roleplay within their community and does not necessarily reflect the real-life views of its members. They have a clubhouse, website, and many other resources for their members to use."

The Senator leaned forward and put his hand on Richard's shoulder. "Understand Richard, that line between roleplay and more real life is pretty grey and for the most part does not exist if you were to become a more permanent member of their community. It is damn exciting but be aware of what you will be committing to." He leaned back and smiled "How do I know? Margret and I are full time members."

Richard then sat in amazement, "Holy shit Tom, seriously? I never knew Margret would be into that!"

t

Senator Winchester grinned, "Oh yea. You know why? She likes the control over the commoners she has with our wealth and my power as a Senator. She puts on the show of refinement, the conservative outfits. She likes having someone take control of her. She would not normally give up any kind of control voluntarily. So, for both of us and Margret especially the taboo of her getting fucked by a Black man and that Black man not asking but throwing her down and using her is fucking hot. The BfBB group has Black Bulls that just take control. Damn, watching a big black cock drive in and out of her ass and then seeing the cum from that Black man dripping out of her ass is fucking hot."

Sensor Winchester wrote some information on a piece of paper, handing it to Richard. "Here you go Richard. This is the contact for BfBB. Call the number and ask to speak with Kandi. I gave you the latest passcode to give them. Tell them that I referred you".

Richard took the note," 'Thanks Tom."

That night Richard told Amanda that he was setting up a meeting with a person to help them put this fantasy of theirs I work. He did not give her any more information on the BfBB group or Tom's involvement.

Chapter 3: Meeting with Kandi

Richard did research on Bitches for Black Bulls. He found a BfBB marketing company that had the same phone number as what Tom gave him. He was not sure what to make of that. He called the number and asked to speak with Kandi. When the receptionists asked the reason, he just said that Senator Winchester referred him.

"Hello this is Kandi; how may I help you?"

Richard was a bit surprised at her voice as it sounded more like a schoolgirl with a high-pitched voice not the more mature tones, he was used to in his business world. "Hello Kandi, my name is Richard Collins. I was referred to you by my friend Senator Thomas Winchester. I am interested in learning more about your group. He gave me a passcode as well> Richard gave Kandi the code.

"Please hold while I verify this." After only a few moments she came back. "Thank you for contacting me Mr. Collins. I would be happy to give you information on our group. We do introductions like this in person to help maintain our confidentiality. I can meet you any time that is convenient."

Richard was pleased. "How about tomorrow for lunch?"

Richard was certainly nervous the next morning. He was a successful real estate developer dealing with projects on the hundreds of millions of dollars so why was he nervous about meeting with this girl? Probably because He was going to meet face to face with someone that could help them fulfill an extremely exciting but dangerous fantasy. Richard arrived a few minutes early at the restaurant at the St. Julien the most posh and expensive hotel in town. Kandi had made the reservations. He sat down waiting for this woman that could change their lives forever. Richard was mesmerized as the woman walked up and introduced herself. She looked like Barbi. Platinum blond hair, thin, small tits. She wore a conservative blouse but with the top three buttons undone and skirt but glided across the room effortlessly.

"Mr. Collins, Mr. Collins hello? Earth to Mr. Collins, are you there?

Richard broke out of his trance. 'Yes, oh I am so sorry I was ummmm thinking about something. You are well I have to say very stunning um Miss " he stammered.

She smiled and winked "of course you were thinking about something. I am Kandi Kane, and I am the administrative assistant to Marquis Genesis, the CEO of BfBB. You can call me Miss Kandi". She bent forward as she sat down giving Richard a good view of her small but clearly fake tits. She saw that Richard was staring down her blouse. "Naughty boy Mr. Collins. Yes, they are fake but still very sensitive. Do you go by Richard?" She brushed her hands over her blouse with her nipples poking through.

Richard was embarrassed and quickly looked up. "Yes, Miss Kandi, you can call me Richard"

As they were having lunch Kandi took the lead. "I will give you some information on our community shortly. We are not an escort service Richard. I am sure Senator Winchester told you something about our group. We are not an escort service or gigolo service. We are not a BDSM or kink exchange. We do not lower ourselves to the level of common prostitution and those types of uncivilized activities. We cater to the more discerning those that appreciate the incredible power of a mind fuck as well as the physical pleasure or pain aspect. We provide the services and infrastructure for those at the higher echelons of society and ensure their privacy is kept secure. We understand the need for being discrete."

She smiled and rubbed his hand, "Don't worry Richard everything you tell me stays private. Now tell me a little about you and your family."

Richard told her about his career, that he had two daughters, that his wife did have a degree in accounting, but she had chosen to be a stay-at-home wife and mother. He told her that they were very well off financially. He told her that he and his wife had a very strong relationship with both seeing the other as their soul mate. He mentioned that they did not have a vanilla sex life but were wanting to push their experiences. They both needed to make sure that whatever they got involved with would be as discreet as possible.

After lunch Kandi smiled, "thank you for that Richard. Now let's discuss why you are here. First tell me what you and your wife really want. Just a couple of sentences. I am sure I already know but I want to hear it from you."

Richard cleared his throat. He was surprised at how nervous he was talking to this girl that could not be more than 20 years old. "Well, my wife would like to have sex with a Black man".

Before he could continue, she broke in, "Excuse me for stopping you Richard but let's really be honest. Your wife wants to get fucked by a Big Black Cock, doesn't she? Then you want to watch, and you want to clean her up and lick another man's cum from her cunt. Is that correct Richard?"

Richard was taken aback about how direct he was. His cock was already straining in his pants since he first saw the sexy blond girl. "Yes, that is a good way to put it" he said.

"I've done this many times Richard, so I have learned it is best just to get to the details quickly she said. He quickly replied that he was glad that the ice had been broken. 'Yes Miss Kandi, that is exactly it. It is an incredibly hot topic for both of us".

"Good. So, before we go any further let me describe our group. I can't tell you too many details until you become a full-time member. We can accommodate your fantasy, Richard and make it mor real than you can ever imagine. The business part of this is that we require a $50,000 deposit to start. This is just to filter out those that are not serious or just want a quick one timer. If you choose not to go forward that will be fully refunded to you". She then described the group. Richard sat back and was not prepared for what she told him next. Later he realized that she did not tell him everything about their community.

"Bitches for Black Bulls is a community and roleplay group focused on racial domination where Black Bulls and Black Dommes are superior, and all other races are inferior. Almost any type of sexual scenario, hardcore sex, consensual sex, racial domination, BDSM and forced sex scenarios are used. What you are looking for is quite common Richar. Many couples, especially older couples, are eager to expand their sexual experiences beyond their normal routines. This group is purely for roleplay within our community and does not necessarily reflect the real-life views of its members. We have many properties and facilities, websites, and many other resources for their members to use. However, our mission is NOT to provide one and done type of encounters. We are looking for people to join us long term."

"Dominate Black Males, referred to as Black Bulls, and Black Females are superior in the group, everyone else is subservient to them and must serve as commanded. As I mentioned this clearly involves sexual activities and very often includes BDSM, dominance and submission, and many other similar aspects. We do differentiate between a submissive and a slave. A submissive has say in how they will be used where a slave once collared has no say and is owned by their Superior."

"The bitches are there to serve when the Bulls want some pussy, ass or any other form of sexual or non-sexual gratification. The group is primarily focused on the use of females, but transgender females, trans-sexual, sissy bitches and beta boys are there for the pleasure of Black Bulls. All sexual orientations are welcome. By joining, bitches agree to always obey the Black Bulls and serve them when ordered to. Refusing to obey or serve a Black Bull or Black Female is grounds for removal from the group."

"We make it clear that we are good at what we do by connecting Alpha Black Males with subservient white or non-Black races. We know what bitches crave, a big black cock stretching all of their fuckholes. Head down, ass up, spreading their legs for a Black Bull to plow their cunt or any other fuckhole with his thick, long, and hard cock, getting filled with cum."

"White males or any other non-Black race may join the group as a beta boy or sissy bitch. Non-Black males are NOT EVER allowed sexual contact with any of the bitches except to prepare or clean up after the bitches have been used. These pathetic males know their place is to be subservient to the superior Black Bulls. Sissy bitches are expected to dress an act as a feminine bitch and be used as such. beta boys will clean up the used sluts and be used as well.

"I know that your friend little Tommy did not tell you much about the group. He is not allowed to. He and his wife are regularly active members. Don't worry I know all about little Tommy's sex life. I do emphasize little" as she gave a sly smile as she said that.

"We do encourage that prospective new members do a onetime test scene which in your case would be with one of our Black Bulls fucking your wife. You would be present in some fashion. This is vastly different experience and some just cannot handle seeing their wife getting fucked hard by a well-hung Black Bull. I will be clear Richard. If you decide to go forward, we will do a thorough background check. I will require a $50,000 deposit and then I will send you an invitation to meet me at one of our properties next week." She leaned forward giving Richard another opportunity to look at her perfect small fake tits down her blouse. "I see you looking at my tits Richard - you are a naughty boy, aren't you?" She got up leaving Richard in a very aroused condition.

When Richard got home that evening, he told Amanda about his meeting with Kandi. 'I want to give you just enough to get you hot baby" he told his sexy mature wife. "I met with a woman; well, she was more of a girl actually, about a group that caters to people like us looking for more kinky encounters. We can set up a very discrete encounter with a Black Bull. It would be very hardcore. You would get fucked by a Black man with a Big Black Cock. I will be there. Oh, damn baby I can just image a BBC filling your married white pussy. I really want to fuck your stretched well used cum filled pussy when he finishes with you. I have another meeting next week with Kandi next week if you are sure you want to do this."

Amanda had been fingering her very wet cunt while Richard was telling her this, "Oh hell yes god I am so horny right now.".

Richard felt an elation the apprehension thinking can I really handle a black man with a much bigger cock than me fucking my wife?

He continued, "they do make sure that their Black Bulls are fully screened for health conditions. They take great pains to maintain a high level of discretion. Kandi said the wanted people that would be permanent members, but she did emphasize that we wait until after our first session to make that decision. We can back out at any time."

"Ok here we go baby", Richard did a wire transfer for $250,000.

Chapter 4: Next Meeting with Kandi

Richard was eagerly waiting for the email from Kandi. He finally saw it arrive. His cock started to get hard just thinking about the hot sexy barbie girl. There was a dark side to her which was another reason he was getting excited. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it reading her email read:

Hello Mr. Collins

Congratulations. Thank you for the generous deposit. The BfBB group has accepted your deposit, and you passed your initial background check. You will be in the top tier of our community. You will report to our facility in two weeks where we will finalize your first experience with us. As you mentioned we will not contact your wife so this will be as much of a surprise for her as possible. I will need you to send me a detailed description of your past sexual history for you and your wife. You will provide a detailed description of all your sexual experiences and any fantasies that either of you have. You will also provide anything that is off limits. This is important because anything that is NOT on your off-limits list will be in play. We do not accept any underage play, animals, and anything that includes permanent physical damage or dismemberment such as limb or finger removal. You need to be very detailed about what your fetishes are. You will need to accept that your sexual life is privy to a very select few here at BfBB. That is how we tailor your experience to make it as fulfilling as possible. While here you will undergo a complete physical exam to ensure that you are disease free and that you can endure prolonged sexual activity

Kandi Kane

BfBB Administrator

Richard spent the next several days documenting all their sexual experiences going back to when they were first married. He also divulged very intimate details of both his wife and his dark fantasies. He was careful to be thorough on the off-limits list or so he thought.

The day finally arrived. The facility was such an understatement. It was an isolated mansion on the outskirts of town. It reeked of opulence. A servant opened the door. She was a mature woman dressed in a very revealing outfit. It was modified Frenc maid's outfit. Her ample tits were pushed up high with her nipples just barely showing. Her midriff was sinched tight giving her an appealing hourglass figure. The skirt, if you could call it that, was extremely short. It did not cover her ass completely and he imagined that if she bent over at then her cunt and ass would be on full display. She wore high heels that were at least 5 inches. He noticed the shoes were locked with the small padlocks and a short chain between the shoes

"Follow me Sir" she said with not much emotion. As she turned around the skirt swished showing her full ample ass that was bright red probably from a recent spanking. She led Richard to a sitting room. "Miss Kandi will be with you shortly Sir".

Richard's jaw dropped as Kandi walked in. She was even more sexy that before. She still had the platinum blonde hair. But she was wearing a very tight red sequin dress. Her small fake tits pushed up. The dress barely covered her small tight ass

Kandi smiled and looked at Richard, "I see you have met Marta, our current house greeter." She then turned her attention to Marta, "Marta dear did you offer to suck his cock?"

Marta knew she had made a mistake. "No Miss Kandi. I'm sorry. I thought I was only supposed to make that offer to Black Men."

Kandi scowled, "Marta your first mistake was thinking. You don't think. You suck cock. How difficult is it to understand that for God's sake? Go upstairs to my private playroom. Ready yourself for a punishment."

Kandi smiled as she sat down behind a big Victorian desk. 'She does so much hate showing herself like that!"

.

She smiled at Richard, "I take it you like my dress? Of course, it is meant for the enjoyment of for Black Bulls, but you can enjoy it too".

Kandi said with a very matter of fact tone, "Richard, may I call you Dicky? Or maybe little Dicky?" She let out a small chuckle as she emphasized little Dicky. "Both me and Marquis Genesis have read the information you sent over". Rest assured, we are the only two people that will see this and know everything about you while you are engaged with BfBB. I know everything about everyone here and I never compromise confidential information. "

She then got up and walked over to Richard then slung her legs over and hopped on his lap. "I know what you are thinking. You are correct I am not wearing any panties" as she wiggled her ass on his lap feeling his small dick get hard in his pants. "My cunt is for Black Bulls only. Little white dicks only go in my cunt if I am being used as a whore for my Master. If you are a good boy and answer all my questions, I may let you lick my nipples" as she rubbed her rock-hard nipples through her dress. She got up and returned to the desk. "Now I want to go over some of this with you. Tell me in your own words the key parts of your sexual history."

Richard caught his breath and started. "My wife and I have been monogamous for our entire marriage. We trust each other completely and we hold no secrets between us. I am the only man she has had sexual relation with."

SindeeM
SindeeM
40 Followers