Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that is a fuckin nice ass bitch." Reg slapped her ass hard then shoved a finger into her displayed cunt. "Fuck and drippin wet too." He put his finger wet with Kandi's cunt juiced into the mouth of Margret. 'Suck it and lick it clean bitch".

Margret opened her mouth and started to suck his finger like it was a cock She wrapped her lips around his finger, and you could she was sucking it with her cheeks puffing. She then ran her tongue around the finger and smiled. "Mmmmmmmmmmm that tastes very good Sir" Margert purred.

Reg patted Margert's ass and release her hands from the cuffs. "Very good bitch. Now we have a surprise for you. We gonna push your limits. You said you never wanted someone you knew to see or participate in any sessions." Reg chuckled. "Well, that gonna change slut. A person you know is here and has seen your slutty bitch body. You gonna get used and fucked hard. That person is gonna watch. You ain't gonna know who that is. Anytime you are talking with friends or acquaintances you will never know who I was that saw my true self as a white fuckslut for Big Black Cocks". He reached out and twisted her rock-hard nipple and stopped talking letting it sink in.

Margret let out a small gasp, finally somewhat succumbing to whatever intense training and punishment she had been through to finally give up her arrogance or at least the appearance of arrogance. In her mind she was not yet fully broken. Her mind raced. "Oh god please no Sir, Please I can't have anyone I know to me see used as fucktoy for Black Bulls Sir. I will be a good bitch for you Sir. I will do anything you want but please do not do this. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese no pleeeeeeeeeeeee Sir I will be your best whore I promise. She shook her head back and forth.

Re slapped her beet red ass several times. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. "Bark like the bitch you are for me."0

To his surprise she started barking like a dog " WOOF WOOF" stopping for a few seconds then starting the barking again "WOOF WOOF" Richard could see the terror in her eyes knowing that someone she knew was looking at her now.

Reg smacked her ass hard several times. Tears started to drip down Margret's face. Whether from the pain or the humiliation was hard to tell. "I know you gonna be a nasty whore for me bitch. You gonna bring me some good money with those saggy floppy tits and your used up sloppy cunt and ass".

Kandi looked at Reg and he nodded. "Do you have anything else you would like to say bitch?" Kandi asked. Richard thought about the safe words. Kandi must be giving Margret a chance to say her safe word.

Margret said again. 'Please Master G please don't' put your bitch thru this humiliation. She shook her head back and forth." She barked like a dog again but did not say her safe word. "WOOF WOOF" repeating every few seconds.

Reg grinned. "Yea bark like the bitch you are but it ain't gonna change anything bitch."

Richard though My God, how humiliating it must be to know that she is degrading herself like that in front of someone she knows.

Reg continued "That ain't all bitch" After each Black Bull has stretched your sloppy cunt and filled it with cum this person is going to lick up all the cum from your used cunt. That person is going to lick you and make you cum. You are to cum on the face of someone you know. Oh, and you gonna be blindfolded and have earplugs so you can't hear see who this person is." He grabbed Margert's small saggy tits and squeezed.

Margret moaned and had a terrified look on her face, but her body betrayed her. Richard could see her body spasm and a thick line of cunt juice dripping out of her cunt down her leg. Richard thought Damn, did she just cum from the thought of the humiliation?

Reg looked at Kandi. "The bitch wants to be fucked, used and humiliated" He laughed "Look at the cum dripping down her leg. This bitch can't wait to get started. Display yourself for your unknown friend behind the two-way mirror. Walk up to the mirror, cup those saggy tits and lift them up offering them."

Margret instinctively shook her head from side to side " Please Master Reg, pleeeeeeeeeeeeee don't make me display myself like. I will be such a good Black Cock slut Sir. I will be you best whore Sir. Pleeeeeeeeeese".

Reg nodded to the other Black Bull holding a paddle. He started to swat Margret's ass very hard. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHA WHAP. Five hard strokes. Margert shrieked as the paddle came down hard on her already punished flat ass.

Margret quickly moved over right in front of the two-way mirror. She closed her eyes and cupped her saggy small tits lifting them up, rubbing her nipples and offering them. She had no idea who was on the other side of the two-way mirror. She squeezed her saggy tits, pinching her nipples. She let her saggy tits drop and then shook them from side to side licking her lips and gyrating her hips. Looking directly at the mirror she cupped her floppy tits and cupped them offering them up "these saggy tits are for your enjoyment."

Even though that must be so humiliating, Margret's cunt was clearly leaking cunt juice dripping down her leg. She reached down and scooped up some of the cunt juice running down her leg and put it in her mouth sucking her finger and savoring the taste 'mmmmmmmmmm that tastes so good."

Reg smiled "good slutty bitch. Ok bitches turn around bend over, spread your legs and spread your ass cheeks. Show that sloppy gaping cunt."

Margert sighed as she looked at the Black Bull with the paddle knowing that he was ready to spank her burning red ass even more if she did not obey. She let her go of her tits and they flopped down, Richard could see she was so humiliated. Her face was almost as red as her punished red ass. She turned around bent over with her small saggy tits drooping. She reached around and spread her ass cheeks feeling the coolness of the room on her dripping wet cunt. Richard could not take his eyes off what he saw. Her cunt was so gaping wide. He had never seen a cunt so grossly stretched. He could see all the way inside all the way to her cervix. Her cunt lips drooped down; he could see very far into her womb. She was obviously aroused with cunt juice running down her leg. The gaping opening of her cunt seemed to be at least 4 inches across. Margret wiggled her ass back and forth, her small saggy tits swaying back and forth.

Reg laughed watching his mature white slut display herself to her unknown friend. He slapped her ass hard causing her to squeal again. "What are you?" he asked.

Margert was clearly humiliated as she squeaked out "I am a bitch for Black Bulls Sir."

Reg slapped her other ass cheek. "I didn't hear you bitch."

Margret squealed again and said very loud "I am a bitch for Black Bulls Sir. I am just a cunt for Big Black Cocks. I need my cunt filled and stretched with your magnificent Black Cock Sir. My cunt is so stretched so much I can't feel my husband's little white dick anymore." I crave Big Block Cocks; I need to be used as your slut and whore Sir"

Reg tugged the leash and led Margret over to the bed. "You know the position bitch. On your hands and knees, ass up, head down".

Margret stumbled over to the bed. She sighed and she got on the bed put her head down turning it to the side then put her ass high in the air. Richard watched as the elegant, classy woman he knew was voluntarily displaying herself for her Superiors and for her the unknown friend who was watching. Margret's cunt was dripping again. Even from this distance Richard could see that her cunt was gaping open.

Kandi walked over and put the blindfold on. "I'm going to put the blindfold and headphones on you now. You will be completely blind and completely blocked out all outside sound. I have a wireless connection so we can still give you instructions, but you won't hear anything else. You are expected to be very vocal as usual bitch. You will know when your Bull cums. Your unknown friend is going to be very close, and you will know when that person starts to clean up the cum from your cunt and makes you cum."

Kandi put the blindfold and headphones on Margret. Her world was now complete blindness and complete silence. The humiliation that someone she knows is now looking at her gaping wide open cunt and will soon be licking cum out of her cunt and making her cum made Margret shiver, but it also made her body spasm again in anticipation of what would soon follow.

Margret felt a hard slap on her ass with what she knew was a paddle. WHAP WHP WHAP WHAP WHAP. She cried out with each hard stroke to her ass. "OWWWWWWWWWWWW she screamed. She heard Kandi in her headphones. "You are not new to this bitch." WHAP WHAP WHAP. "You know how this works. Beg to be fucked like a good white slut."

Margret knew what to do. She could not hear herself, but she started to talk like a cheap whore and slut. Richard heard Margret like he had never heard of her before. She was begging and pleading like her life depended on it.

"Please fuck my white sloppy cunt Sir. Please I need your Big Black Cock filling my hungry fuckhole. I need to feel your magnificent Big Black Cock stretching my cunt. Please Sir. Please use your white bitch." She wiggled her ass back and forth as she let her saggy tits sway back and forth. She started to pant like a dog. "Please fuck your bitch Sir., WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF" barking like a dog.

Reg rubbed her very red and sore ass hearing her bark like a dog "good bitch, keep going, tell your unknown friend what you really want."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese god please I need my cunt stretched". The other Black Bull spanked her ass again. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" she screamed. Her ass was on fire from the hard spanking. Her tone changed. She seemed like she was completely broken. All she wanted was to have her Black Bull use her for his pleasure. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese fuck my used sloppy old cunt, I need to be filled with Black Cocks and Black Bull cum". She frantically wiggled her ass and hips. She then felt the head of Reg's Big Black Cock at the entrance to her cunt. She knew what to do. She immediately pushed back, pushing her gaping wet cunt onto his huge, long thick black cock.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she hissed as she felt his huge cock filled her gaping cunt. She started to rock back and forth wanting to get as much of his huge black cock inside her. She then felt him grab her hips and rammed his huge, long thick black cock deep into her cunt. Richard watched as the Black Bull rammed his long Black cock into her gaping cunt. He was amazed that her cunt lips were still being stretched out. This was not having sex or making love. This was pure animal lust of a Superior Black Alpha Male taking what he wanted from a privileged white bitch. Reg reached round and grabbed her saggy tits with one hand and grabbed her hair with the other and pulled back while shoving his huge thick cock in and out of her sloppy cunt.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP. The sound of flesh slapping flesh resounded in the room. Reg's big black cum filled balls slapped her ass.

Margret continued with her graphic vocalizations. "Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss , God this is what I needed. Your big black cock filling my old sloppy needy cunt. I'm never going to be able to feel my husband's little white dick in me every again." FAP "YES" FAP "YES" FAP" YES. She cried out each time he thrust his cock in deep. It did not take long before she was panting like a bitch in heat. She knew he liked it when she barked like a dog in heat. "WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOOO aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck" as she felt his huge, long cock hit her cervices.

Kandi ordered Richard "grab her saggy tits and squeeze. Suck and lick her nipples."

Richard leaned over and started to grope and squeeze Margrets small saggy tits. He leaned in and flicked his tongue back and forth over her nipple. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard while squeezing her tits. He never imagines he would be groping the tits of the wife of a Senator.

Margrett knew that her unknown friend was now squeezing her tits. She felt her nipples being sucked. She shuddered thinking about not knowing who this was and that that she would always be wondering if the person she was talking to had groped her and seen her used gaping cunt.

Reg heard his bitch barking for him. He started driving his huge Big Black Cock into her cunt hard, fast, and deep.

She could feel herself getting ready. She felt tingles going down her body then she let out a primal scream as her body shuddered and her orgasm took over her body.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she screamed. Richard watched her legs twitch and her head shaking back and forth. His friend Tom had said his wife Margret was quite a screamer in bed. Reg kept pounding his cock in and out. The huge, long thick cock rubbing her G spot just the right way. Margert had another earth-shattering orgasm. "Fuck I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming again, uyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" as her body spasms and leaked cunt juice out around Reg's thick Black Cock. Just then Reg grunted and shot a huge, big load of Black Bull cum deep into her cunt. Margret could not hear him grunt but she felt the hot sticky cum filling her cunt.

Reg pulled out and rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks. Reg looked over to Richard. "Ok cuckboy get the bitch cleaned up for her next Bull. The Brothas want a clean cunt to fuck so get her clean. Get your tongue in there deep and lick up all my cum.

Richard positioned himself under Margret ready to start his job of licking another man's cum from her sloppy well used cunt. What Richard saw next made him shudder. Margret's cunt was so gaping wide. He could not believe she could get SO stretched out. As Reg pulled his huge thick Black Cock out. her cunt stayed gaping wide open. Richard face was right up close, and he saw a big pool of cum in her gaping cunt. He could see her cervix. Margret lowered her ass and then big globs of fresh cum dripped out of her cunt into Richard's mouth. He was surprised at how much cum dripped out and how thick fresh Black Bull cum was. It tasted saltier, slimier, thicker than that his own cum that he swallowed. He quickly swallowed all the thick globs of cum. He then started to lick around Margret's cunt, then licked and sucked her cunt lips getting all the cum from her thighs and cunt lips.

He knew he had to hurry so the best way to get the cum deep in her cunt was to make her cum. He stuck his tongue deep as he could into Margret's obscenely gaping open cunt. He licked up all the Black Bull cum he could then started on her clit. He ran his tongue back and forth over her clit. He licked just under her where her G spot was lapping like a dog. He put his lip around her very sensitive clit and sucked while flicking his tongue back and forth. He could feel Margret's cunt drip and she was already getting close. He ran his tongue very fast back and forth over her clit and sucked. Margret squealed with another body shaking orgasm. He felt her cunt gush as the cum deep in her cunt dripped out. Without being told he opened his mouth for Reg and Kandi to see he had a mouthful of fresh Black Bull cum from Margret's cunt. Kandi nodded and he swallowed. His cock twitched as he then remembered that his wife would probably be subjected to the same treatment.

Margret felt the mouth and tongue of her unknown friend working on her well used gaping cunt. She was in such a state of hyper excitement it was not going to take long. She shuddered thinking about how humiliating it would be to know she would be having a normal conversation with someone who had seen her small saggy tits and her gaping used cunt filled with Black Bull cum. This person grabbed her tits, sucked her nipples, and had licked cum from her freshly fucked gaping cunt. She went over the edge as her unknown friend brought her to another orgasm feeling the rest of the Black Bull cum deep in her cunt cam gushing out.

Richard looked back at Margret's gaping wide cunt. He shuddered thinking that his beautiful wife probably would have her cunt get to this condition. He felt Reg push him away and the next Black Bull took his turn. Richard watched fascinated that the next Big Black cock could still fill her gaping cunt and still stretch her cunt lips. Richard did his duty and cleaned up after the next two Black Bulls were finished. He had become more intimate with Margret Winchester than he ever thought possible, but his little dick still ached, and he knew that Margret would never be able to fee his little dick.

Kandi let Richard back to the anteroom and let him watch. Reg pulled the headphones and blindfold from Margret. He slapped her ass as she got up. Her small saggy tits jiggling seductively as she stood up. She looked nervously at the two-way mirror wondering who her unknown friend was behind the mirror. Reg pulled her hands behind her and slapped on bare metal cuffs and then attached the leash to her collar. Richard watched her sexy 65-year-old flat ass wiggle as she led out of the room on a leash like the broken bitch she now was.