Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 06-08

Story Info
Sexual slavery for a mature couple, black bulls.
6.4k words
4.52
5.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SindeeM
SindeeM
40 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a story centered around a mature couple's journey into submission. This can be read as a stand alone but it best to read Chapters 1 to 5 first to get the introduction to the story and characters. Enjoy!

Chapter 6: Richard & Amanda, Their Decision

The next morning Richard filled in Amanda. He told her they had the opportunity to experience something very intense and nothing like they had done in the past. This was not just a roleplay or setting up a one timer with a young Black stud. He told her about the Bitches for Black Bulls society and their general rules.

Richard gave Amanda more information. "We can keep the first encounter with you getting your young virile Black Bull to fuck you hard. The Black Bulls are always in charge though. So how much I actively participate is up to your Black Bull. Kandi made it truly clear that you're there to satisfy your Black Bull. They have someone selected for you. His name is Markus. He is in early 20s. Kandi assured me he was their best. He is about 6 feet 4 inches tall, really built well with hard pecs and abs, very handsome. He has a full 11-inch cock."

He stopped and looked at his beautiful wife." We can set the date about a month from now. Do you want to know more baby?"

Amanda was trying to digest all of this. It could really happen, she thought. Richard was the only man she had been with. Imagining herself stripping naked, showing her body to another man, and then spreading her legs for him to slide his Big Blac Cock into her married white cunt got her extremely excited.

"Fuck Rich, that is so fucking hot!" she exclaimed. "I need you to be there. I want to look at you as my married cunt gets filled with a young Big Black Cock. Are you sure you are not going to get too jealous or upset?"

Richard smiled, "Of course I will be there and no I will not be jealous. I may be jealous that you are getting the fuck of your life and I'm there jerking my little dick. I really want to fuck your well used cum filled cunt baby."

Richard continued" "It is hardcore baby and there is much more to tell you but we both need to agree to do this. This BfBB group has been around for quite a long time. We do not have to worry about any health issues with the Black Bulls. They are very discreet and keep everything confidential. So, we still have our "normal" lives in public but have an intense private life if we so choose. They do have a racial dominance theme. The premise is that all non-Black women are bitches to be used for the pleasure of Black Males or maybe even Bleck Females. You would be one of their bitches. I would be a beta boy."

Richard described the group the way Kandi told him. Dominate Black Males, referred to as Black Bulls, and Black Females are superior in the group, everyone else is subservient to them and must serve as commanded. Almost any type of sexual scenario, hardcore sex, consensual sex, racial domination, BDSM and forced sex scenarios are used.

The bitches are there to serve when the Bulls want some pussy, ass or any other form of sexual or non-sexual gratification. By joining, bitches agree to always obey the Black Bulls and serve them when ordered to. White males or any other non-Black race may join the group as a beta boy or sissy bitch. Non Black males are NOT EVER allowed sexual contact with any of the bitches except to prepare or clean up after the bitches have been used. These pathetic males know their place is to be subservient to the superior Black Bulls. Sissy bitches are expected to dress an function as a feminine bitch and be used as such.

Richard looked at Amanda, "We can set what limits we have but we also need to tell them our fantasies. That is how they set up the right experiences for us. We would both be submissive in this group. I already told them about our whole sexual history, what fantasies we would like to explore and that you have only been fucked by one man which is me. I told them we both would like to explore our bisexual fantasies."

"What!" Amanda exclaimed. "You told them I want to have sex with another woman?"

Richard stroked his wife's face, "Yes, if we are going to get into this, we should go all in. I told them I have a very dark secret fantasy about sucking a cock and getting fucked by a big cock myself. I also told them about my secret fantasy about being locked in a chastity cage. Kandi told me we have safe words where we can stop anything at any time so there is a way to get out if it goes too far. I told them about your dark fantasy about being forced to be a whore. Damn Mandy, thinking about my beautiful wife getting fucked by a big black man with a big black cock with me in chastity is scary but exciting."

Amanda was taking all this in. "Oh, Rich it does sound so taboo. So, we can jump out anytime we want?"

"Yes, we always can do that. If either of us wants to get out, then we both get out". Richard made a comment not a question.

"Of course, I know you, Rich my love. What else is there?

"Richard smiled. "Great baby. Two things. First is we need to take videos of us to send to Kandi. Like I said they are discreet. Only Kandi, Marquis Genesi who is the Owner of the group, and your first Black Bull will see these. I need to take a video of you shaving your cunt. Then a video of you completely naked showing you from the front, sides, and rear. For me, you need to take a video of the same front, side, and rear video. You also need to take a video of me with my dick soft and with an erection, I need to measure my dick soft and erect and show that in the video."

He looked at his sexy beautiful wife seeing her get hotter and hotter thinking about her Black Bull looking at her sexy curvy body and big natural tits.

"I trust you Rich so of course."

Richard was genuinely excited that his wife wanted to go forward. "Great, let's get our videos done and then I will tell anything else. I don't know much about the group, but they have some very high connections and some very high profile members."

Amanda went to the bathroom and got undressed while Richard recorded the video. Her imagination was starting to run wild. As she took off her bra, she looked at the camera with a wicked grim "these tits are for my young Black Bull."

She then turned around sliding her panties off showing her plump ass. "This ass is for my Black Bull."

She then turned around and spread her cunt lips and exclaimed, "this cunt is for a BIG BLACK COCK!"

Amanda sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. She had always kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed but had never shaved it bare. She rubbed her gel over her pubic region and started to shave.

Richard put in some impromptu comments as she was shaving her cunt, "Oh baby your cunt looks so sexy. After two kids you are still damn tight. So, you are shaving your cunt for your young well hung Black Bull?"

She smiled into the camera. "Yes, honey I am going to present a smooth, silky soft white cunt for my Black Bull to fuck. With his bug long, fat black cock that he is really going to stretch my cunt. After he fills me with cum, I won't be able to feel your little dick in me. Of course, that is if he gives you permission to cuck me since I will be HIS bitch."

Richard was a bit surprised at her comment. Did she really mean that about getting permission to fuck his own wife and his little dick? It made his dick twitch though. He continued to video his wife shave her cunt.

When she finished, she reached down and spread her cunt lips, showing her very wet cunt. She then stood up with her big mature tits jiggling.

"Ok honey now let me show my body for my young Black Bull. My name is Amanda, and I am making a video for the Bitches for Black Bulls society. I am 53, married with two daughters. I have never been fucked by anyone but my little dick husband Richard."

She giggled "My little dick husband is pouting. You know it is true honey, nature gave you a little white dick. Besides, everyone is going to see it shortly anyway."

Facing the camera she lifted her big tits, "I have a pear shaped body but have been told that I have nice size tits. I am 5 ft 4 inches tall. My measurements are 42DD-38-46."

She turned to the side to give the camera a profile view. 'My tummy is a little poochy as you can see. My tits sag a little."

Turning around with her back to the camera she wiggled her as " "I have a fat ass, but my little dick husband likes the way it jiggles."

Amanda bent forward away from the camera, reached around, she spread her ass cheeks. "This ass is for Black Bulls. I want a big black cock filling my ass".

Richard was not sure what to say. "Oh, baby you are so sexy, just imagine who is going see you completely naked seeing your cunt and ass closeup like that."

She looked at the camera "OK honey time to show your little white dick."

Richard gave the camera to Amanda. He felt very humiliated, and his dick was soft. Amanda started with a view of Richard from the front. She got a ruler and measured his dick.

"She gigglef again 'Oh my honey, 1 inch soft. You do look like a good beta boy with that tiny dick. Let's get it hard and measure it."

Amanda leaned in and started to suck his little dick. She cupped his balls while running her tongue over the sensitive cock head. She licked at the very sensitive spot just under the cock head. She took his little dick in her mouth and fondled his little white balls.

Richard had not had no cum for a couple of weeks, and he was on the verge.

"Oh, yea baby that's it, keep going."

Richard felt his balls start to tighten when Amanda stopped. "Please Mandy I want to cum in your mouth so bad!"

Amanda let his small dick slip out of her mouth and smiled "You know neither one of can cum."

Amanda got the ruler and put it next to his little dick making sure the camera was zoomed in to see the markings on the ruler. "Honey it is only 4 and a half inches. I can't wait to feel what a real man feels like".

Richard sighed with frustration. He was as frustrated as much by the humiliation of having his small dick measured on camera as not getting to cum. On top of that his sexy wife was teasing him on camera about his little dick and wanting to feel a real man fuck her.

They both got dressed and Richard was ready to send off the videos to Kandi. He looked at Amanda before hitting the send button.

"Here we go baby. We are putting ourselves in all our glory to our new Dominants"

Chapter 7: Amanda Prepares for Her Black Bull

Richard received an email from Kandi.

To: Amada & little Dicky

I hope you are looking forward to your night with your magnificent Black Bull Markus. We have booked the suite at the St. Julien from for Saturday and Sunday. Markus has given me instructions for you to prepare yourselves. Amanda you are of course to have your cunt, ass, legs, underarms, and all other body parts below your head shaved smooth. Little Dicky, Markus has ordered that you also be completely hairless below your neck. Amanda, you will make yourself presentable for your Black Bull.

Amanda, you will also take a video of you getting yourself prepared for Markus. In these videos you will tell us your thoughts and feelings as you are getting ready for your Black Bull.

Richard you will shave yourself and be completely hairless below you head.

You will meet Markus at 6 pm on Friday in the bar at the St. Julien. We are all pleased that you have chosen this lifestyle, and we are sure this will be one of the most exciting and erotic experience both of you have ever had.

Kandi Kane

BfBB Administrator

The day has finally arrived. It has been over four weeks since Richard had set up the day for his wife's first BBC encounter. They are probationary members of a fetish society called Bitches for Black Bulls. This is a non-public community based on the premise that Black Males known as Black Bulls use white bitches or any non-Black bitches in any way they want. The bitches are there to serve when the Black Bulls want some pussy, ass or any other form of sexual or non-sexual gratification.

Amanda had been on edge the entire month. Her soon to be new Black Bull had ordered that both she and her husband were not allowed an orgasm for that entire month. She felt a wide range of emotions. At the start it was the excitement of a taboo fantasy. As the time grew nearer other emotions came to the surface. Excitement, pure sexual lust, apprehension, worry that her husband could really manage watching another man fuck her. Amanda wanted to make herself as desirable as possible for her new Black Bull. She was trying to find that perfect mix between being classically sultry and seductive vs. a cheap street whore.

Richard had Amanda read this email with him. "What the hell I have to be hairless?" he exclaimed.

"You know you really are a beta boy honey and are soon to be a fill fledge cuckold." then giggled and said, "or should I say little Dicky?"

"That's not funny Amanda." He scowled.

"Now, now honey. You know Markus is a Black Alpha Male. He can rightfully take and use any bitch that he wants. He wants to use me as his bitch. You know how much you want to lick his cum out of my well fucked cunt. Just imagine how good his fresh, hot, gooey cum is going to taste right out of my cunt. IF you are a good little beta boy, he may let you fuck your wife after he is done with me." She pressed her lips to his snaking her tongue inside his mouth. "You know I love you more than anything Rich and you are my soul mate. If you want to back out, I will understand. We have to both agree to this."

Hearing his beautiful wife give him these reassurances helped Richard with the courage to go forward. "You are right baby; this is for you, and I want to give you anything you desire. It is pretty hot for me too."

They got up Saturday morning knowing that their lives could change forever after tonight.

Amanda suggested that they get Richard prepared first. "Do shave yourself as best you can Rich and I will help you get any places that you can't reach. Markus wants you hairless from the shoulders down."

Fortunately for Richard he was not a very hairy man. His chest only had a few noticeable spots that needed shaving. Rich took a shower then shaved his legs as best he could, He then shaved his pubic region and balls. He knew there was some hair down near his ass that he would need help from Amanda.

Amanda looked him over. "You did a very good job honey; I think there is some hair down between your balls and your ass that needs to shaved but that is it" She ran her hands over his newly shaved abdomen feeling how soft it was. "mmmmm wow silky smooth"

Rich thought that was not necessarily a comment that most men would want to get.

"Ok honey get your phone you need to take a video of me shaving my cunt."

Rich got his camera and started shooting. Amanda got in the bathtub, spread her legs then started her narrative for the camera.

"My name is Amada Collins. I am 53 years old. I have been married for thirty years and we have two beautiful daughters. I am going to shave my cunt for my Black Bull Markus who am going to meet for the first time this evening. I want to have a smooth, silky soft cunt for him to fuck. I think I would not need any water since my cunt is going to so dripping wet all day."

She continued to talk as she lathered up around her cunt. She shaved all around her cunt lips, down to her ass, she got all around her asshole. She had Richard shave those spots that were hard to reach.

"My little dick husband is now shaving around my ass to make sure that when my Black Bull fucks my ass there is no hair to bother him."

She shaved her legs and underarms, getting them hairless. She rinsed off, got out of the tub, and dried off.

"Ok little Dicky let's show Markus my cleanly shaved body for him.

Richard took the video of his gorgeous 53 year old wife from the front, rear, and both sides. He zoomed in on her big tits and extremely hard nipples, her freshly shaved cunt. She spread her cunt lips, then he took a closeup of her ass. She reached around and spread her ass cheeks for the camera showing her tight pink rosebud.

"I'm putting on my makeup for my Black Bull. I'm starting with some blush to give my cheeks a nice rosy glow since I don't have much cheek structure. Next, I'm going to use some light eye shadow and mascara. I am not going for the whore look but just enough to highlight my eyes."

She then gave an evil smile "I also want enough to run slightly when Markus is fucking me hard. Mascara running down my face would give such a used fucktoy look don't you think little Dicky?

Richard could be heard on the video" yea baby that would look hot with his big black cock shoved down your throat you probably will start to gag and tear up".

"I'm doing my fingernails now. I'm going to put on what I call my 'come fuck me' color red. It is a glossy deep shade of red. I'm going to use the same color for my toenails."

She started with her toes. She put her leg up on a stool and bent forward, painting her toes. Richard got a good shot of her cunt with her leg up like that.

"Good boy little Dicky I'm sure whoever is watching this will like the cunt shot you are taking of your wife."

She spread her legs and put a finger into her dripping wet cunt then looked directly into the camera. "You like putting your wife on display to real men don't you little Dicky?

Richard thought about the fact that there could be any number of men that could see the video and look at his wife as just a fucktoy to be used. Richard was really getting into making a video getting ready for her Bull. He had a suspicion that many people would be watching video. He had a thought that what if this were posted on the internet? He shook his head and tried not to think about that.

She got up with her big mature tits bouncing and swaying slightly. She picked up her lipstick. "This is my come fuck me red lipstick."

She looked at the camera. I'm going to leave my lipstick on the big hard black cock that I'm going to be sucking later tonight. I wonder how far down on his big fat black cock I can leave my lipstick. I wonder what his black bull cum will look like sprayed on my face and lips.

Looking at the camera "look at how hard your little dick is honey, and you are dripping pre-cum. You want to be my little dick cuck and watch me getting fucked by a Big Black Cock, don't you? Show your little dick on the video honey"

Richard was mesmerized at how much of a slut his wife sounded like. He wanted to fuck his sexy 53 year old wife right then and there but he knew she would not let him. Their Black Bull Markus had ordered that neither of them was to cum before tonight.

He came out of his trance and nodded "Of course baby anything for you."

Richard tilted his phone down to get a good shot of his small erect dick with the head glistening with pre-cum. He instinctively reached down and scooped up his pre-cum and licked it off of his finger.

He announced for anyone who would watch the video "mmmm that tastes really good".

Amanda could be heard on the video in the background "would any girl think that pathetic tiny dick could satisfy her?"

Richard stopped taking the video for now.

Amanda looked at him. "God I am so worked up honey. I hope that was not too much for you to handle. You really look like a beta boy being shaved and hairless from the head down. When I am getting dressed can I talk about you being my little dick cuckold beta boy? You know that is what you are going to be later tonight. Watching a young Black Bull fuck me and use me for his pleasure. Can you handle that honey? You know I love you more than ever."

"Hell yea baby! You can say or do what you want. This is a big step and I have been trying to imagine it when he slides his big black cock into your cunt. It is not going to be easy, but this is what we both want. Yea I'm your little dick cuckold Amanda".

SindeeM
SindeeM
40 Followers
12