All Comments on 'Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 06-08'

by SindeeM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is an outstanding series and I can't wait to read more. I love the clean shaved look for both as it should be the male needs to get used to his new status. I hope both are commanded to get permanent removal of course at a black owned salon. Please continue and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's interesting, but hard to believe that Richard would give up control. Just handing over pictures and video evidence of their involvement in this shady group doesn't seem reasonable or advisable. It is a good way to keep the wife busy and be able to arrange some hot young pussy on the side. Use it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantasy is usually hard to believe, lighten up and enjoy the series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amanda meets Markus who asks her to bring the two daughters and she tells him they are Maga women with children and he retorts that his 12 inch cock will change their conservative thinking. At age 53, Amanda can get pregnant with Markus.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

This is a terrific and very well developed series, and the husband and wife are especially well developed, with their feelings and thoughts expressed very clearly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSindeeM@SindeeM
Looking to write some erotic material. My first time doing this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Always willing to chat.