Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard thought about how this was all going to be very real in just a few short hours.

Next, Amada started to get dressed. Richard started taking the video again.

"Hello, this Amanda again. I am a bitch for my Black Bull Markus. I'm getting dressed for our first encounter tonight. I chose a white outfit because this will be the first man that has fucked me other than my little dick husband. So, I will be a virgin in that sense."

She looked directly into the camera. "Get a good closeup of my wet cunt little Dicky. I am so wet I can't wait to get my lips wrapped around his big black cock and to feel that huge Black Alpha Male cock go into my tight white married cunt."

She started by putting on her white garters. She started by putting the garter belt around her waist with the clasp in the front to clip it together easier. She then spun the garter around. Sitting down she spread her legs so Richard could get a good view of her dripping wet cunt. She bent over with her big tits sagging and then pulled the stockings on eat leg. She then clipped the clips from the garter strap onto the front and back of each garter.

She turned around showing her nice full ass, she patted her ass and licked her lips saying "this fat ass is for my Back Bull Markus. I want his huge black cock fucking my ass and filling it with his cum"

She then put on her lady white panties.

"I'm not sure I should be putting my panties on now. My cunt is so wet they are going to thoroughly soaked by the time we meet Markus."

She slipped the sexy thong on with the thin strap going between her ass cheeks leaving nothing to the imagination from behind. Her big fleshy ass cheeks were fully on display. Turning around she wiggled her hips. The small front of the thong barely covering her meaty, pouty cunt lips.

"Do you think Markus will like my garters and thong little Dicky?

Richard looked at his curvy sexy wife of 30 years. "Oh, yea baby, no man could resist your sexy body."

She then grinned "yes, a real man would bend me over and fuck me right now. Isn't that right my little dick cuckold?"

Richard felt so embarrassed' "yes ma' am a real man would do that".

Amanda then put on her white lacy bra. Bringing the clasp to the front again, she connected the clasp and spun the bra around. She pulled up the cups and stuffed her big, heavy fits into the bra. It was sized to push her bit tits up showing good cleavage.

"What do you think little Dicky? Will Markus like my virgin lingerie? Do you think he will still want to fuck a 53 year old married white bitch?"

"Oh my god yes baby". Your first REAL MAN experience." Richard could not believe he was saying these things.

"Ok now the dress." Amanda had chosen a white dress with lacy transparent arms. There was a deep V neck that showed her ample bosom and the deep cleavage. She wriggled her ass as she put the dress on.

"Be a good boy and zip me up cuck."

Richard zipped the dress looking at how it hugged her curvy, sexy body. Her ass was so damn sexy. He reached out and started to squeeze her ass.

Amanda looked back and pushed his hand away from her ass. "This ass is for REAL MEN, big Black Bulls like Markus. You don't get to touch or feel it unless he gives you permission."

.

Richard was taken aback. Was she playing or did she really mean it?

" Of course, you're his bitch for tonight".

Amanda then sat down and put on her white high heels. She got up, walked around swishing her hips. She then spun around slowly showing her curvy body to the camera, flinging her arms out and smiling.

Facing the camera "I have such a huge range of emotions right now. I am excited, nervous, somewhat terrified of the unknown path we are about to go on. In a short time, I am going to be completely naked, spreading my legs for a black man I have never met before pushing his huge thick long black into my married white cunt. I am sure he is going to cum in my mouth, my cunt and my ass.

Her body was shaking "My God, I am going to be filled with cum from a man other than my husband"

She grinned "I'm ready for my Black Bull."

"Oh yea, I think you are ready in so many ways baby". Richard sighed.

Chapter 8: Meeting Markus

Richard pulled up to the St. Julien hotel. It was the most elegant hotel in town. The valet knew them well.

"Good evening Mr. & Mrs. Collins. It is always a pleasure to see you. You look stunning Mrs. Collins. I hope you enjoy your evening."

Amanda smiled "Oh we are going to have a fantastic evening aren't we Richard?"

Richard had a tough time keeping his composure. It was as if the valet knew what their evening plans really are.

"Yes, my dear I think we will have an evening neither of us will ever forget." He escorted his wife into the lounge.

Richard looked at his beautiful, sexy mature wife. She really was quite stunning tonight. She had a voluptuous sexy body for 53 years old. Her tits were big but nature and gravity had their affect so there was a natural sag and oh sexy bounce to them. She was what most people would call pear shape with wide hips, slightly large thighs. Her ass was round, plump and had a nice wiggle to it.

She was wearing an elegant white dress with lacy sleeves. Her ample 42DD cup tits were pushed up nicely with a good view of her cleavage with the deep V cut to the dress. The dress showed off her sexy curvy body. Her plump ass wiggled so erotically as she walked through the lobby to the lunge.

Richard thought what a lucky man he was. They have been married for over 30 years with two daughters and they were more in love than ever. They were about to explore a new path in their sex lives. They had by no means had a vanilla se life but now they were pushing their experience to a place that not many couples are able to navigate and keep their marriage strong.

Charles The Maître D smiled as he saw them enter the lunge. He had a good friendship with Richard since they were very young. He took the liberty of addressing them by their first names.

"Good evening, Amanda. Oh, my you do look ravishing tonight. Hello Richard, it is always nice to see you". Charles always seemed to have a knack for keeping up with all the gossip in town.

"Mr. Genesis instructed Miss Kane to make all the arrangements for tonight. Your guest Mr. Markus Jackson has not arrived yet. I will show him your table when he arrives. We do have a table that is somewhat out of the way. Please follow me" Charles said.

Richard wondered how much Charles knew about tonight and the fact that he knew that Kandi had booked the hotel. It made Richard a little nervous. Did these people know or care about their very sultry plans for the evening?

Amanda was a portrait of self-confidence, but she was secretly excited, nervous, somewhat terrified, and of course extremely turned on thinking about what was about to happen. She had never been fucked by any man but her husband. In just a few moments. she would meet the Black Alpha male that was going to fuck her. Could she really do this? Would Richard really be able to handle the humiliation of watching his wife get fucked by a well hung Black man?

Markus Jackson entered the room. It took her breath away the moment she saw him. He was the dictionary definition of an Alpha Male. Tall, obviously muscular, handsome, well dressed. He surveyed the room like a tiger searching for its prey. Charles the Maître D led Markus to their table. He stopped and Amanda felt his strong gaze go right through her.

Markus put his hand out and took Amada's small hand then brought it to his lips.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, bitch. You look even more alluring in person than you do in your videos Amanda. What I liked best was your ass. I bet your ass is going to jiggle nice when I fuck you from behind".

Markus looked over to Richard as he made the comment.

Richard was starting to understand what a beta boy really is. He felt his little dick twitch because he had told Kandi that he liked watching his wife's plump ass wiggle when he fucked her from behind. He felt a sense of humiliation knowing that this Black Bull was going to take that intimate experience from Richard.

Amanda then suddenly remembered they had sent a video showing her completely naked from the front, read and side. Markus had also seen the video of her shaving her cunt.

Markus sat down and spoke to Richard. 'You must be little Dicky. I am going to have to thank you for keeping your wife's cunt very tight for me with that pathetic tiny dick you have."

Both Amanda and Richard were amazed at how Markus had immediately taken control of the conversation. They would learn that would not be the only thing that he would take control of. Markus had introduced many couples to the erotic submission to Black Bulls. He knew it was as much about mental and psychological submission as it was physical submission to their Black Superiors.

"You both have the opportunity to experience firsthand what many people only fantasize about. I am sure you have fantasized and talked about what you think is going to happen tonight. You need to forget about any preconceived notions that you had. You need to surrender. That is the ecstasy that you can experience."

Markus took Amanda's hand, feeling her shiver as his big hand gently caresses her soft, smaller hand.

"Most people think that Black Bull Dominants just come in and forcibly take a bitch and rape her. While we in the Bitches for Black Bulls community do have many different ways in which we exercise our control for the most part we take what is freely given. Power Exchange and your submission is something you freely give, and I graciously accept."

Markus looked at Amanda taking his hand and brushing her hair. "Tell me bitch are you nervous?"

Amanda felt his strong hands running through her hair and gave a little sigh.

"Yes Sir. I am nervous. I am extremely excited. God I am so turned on right now I can't stand it. I have so many emotions."

She looked over to Richard. "I'm really very nervous if Richard can handle being a beta boy. I am frightened that someone we know will know too much about what we are about to do."

Markus ran his finger along her lips " And.... Tell me what the AND is bitch"

Amand sighed. "Richard is the only man I have had sex with. I keep thinking that in a few minutes I am going to be completely naked, laying on my back and spreading my legs for you."

Amanda then looked around and whispered, " I want your big black cock in my married white cunt."

Amanda closed her eyes and moaned then said, "And I want you to cum in my married white cunt, ass and mouth"

There she had said it she thought to herself.

"Of course, you do" Markus smiled. "How about you little dicky what do you want?"

Richard reached over and patted his wife on the arm. "I want to give my wife what she wants and to serve you Sir. I want you to please fuck my wife Sir."

He looked at Amanda. "I would like your permission to lick your cum from my wife's cunt."

Markus smiled knowing that this couple were on their way to becoming slaves in the Bitches for Black Bulls community.

"little dicky is your wife's cunt wet for me?

Richard answered quickly "Yes Sir I'm sure my wife's cunt is very wet for you Sir."

"No, I didn't ask if you think the bitch is wet, I asked if her cunt IS wet" emphasizing think and is.

Amdanda looked shocked "Richard you can't, not in public."

Markus reached over and squeezed her tits "beta boys obey me without question. You don't question my orders either bitch".

Richard looked at his wife thenn put his hand under her dress, pushed aside her thong and put his finger into her soaking wet cunt. He rubbed her clit a couple of times hearing his wife gasp.

Richard lowered his voice and said, "My wife's cunt is dripping wet for you Sir."

"Good both of you are starting to understand.

"little dicky, get your ass up to the suite and strip. Make me a fresh drink. Get down on your knees and wait. I will bring my bitch up shortly."

Markus lifted up his glass "A toast to Amanda. Your wife is my bitch now"

Richard went upstairs, made a fresh drink for Markus. He then stripped down. He looked at himself in the mirror. Mid 60s with a fit physical body but of course nowhere near the chiseled muscular body of Markus. The thing that was most noticeable was that he was hairless from the neck down. No hair on his arms, legs, chest, and public area. His little dick was hard as big as it would get to about 4 inches. He dropped to his knees waiting for his wife and her Black Bull.

Markus got up and offered his arm to Amanda. "Come with me bitch."

Amanda got up, straightened out her dress. She was sure everyone in the lunge could tell she was going upstairs to get fucked by this young, muscular, handsome Black man. She smiled as she walked through the lounge.

Charles the Maître D smiled at Amanda and Markus. "Have a good evening Mrs. Collins, Mr. Jackson."

Amanda noticed a slight smirk on his face. She immediately thought that he knew all about what was going on tonight.

Markus nodded to Charles.

Amanda said in a low voice "thank you Charles". She noticed Markus handed Charles a wad of money. She wondered what that was all about.

She walked to the elevator holding Markus' arm. A young couple in their 30ss got in the elevator with them. The girl was clearly drunk. She looked at Markus and said with a slurred voice "damn what a hunk you have there lady."

Her partner quickly spoke up "sorry, she is pretty drunk."

Markus grabbed Amanda's ass and squeezed. "Well, I do have a nice piece of ass here."

Amanda felt a rush of heat go down her body and her face was flushed red. These two strangers knew she was about to get fucked by this big black man.

They reached the door to the suite. Amanda looked nervously at Markus as he opened the door and pointed at her to go into the room.

12