Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
Mature couple's journey into submission BDSM, IR.
5.1k words
4.51
6.1k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SindeeM
SindeeM
40 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a story centered around a mature couple's journey into submission. This can be read standalone but it is best to read Chapters 1 to 8 first to get the introduction to the story and characters. Enjoy!

Chapter 9: Inseminating Amanda

They walked into the suite. Richard was kneeling, completely naked with his little white dick hard and leaking pre-cum. Neither Amanda nor Markus acknowledged that he was there. Richard felt the excitement knowing that his beautiful 53 year old wife was about to get fucked by a Black Bull. He was starting to understand the humiliation of being a little white dick cuckold.

Markus closed the door then put his arms around Amanda. He reached around and grabbed her ass. Amanda leaned up and put her arms around Markus rubbing his back pressing her mouth to his. They embraced with a long wet passionate kiss. Amanda ran her hands over his back. She moaned feeling her cunt get even wetter. The kiss seemed to go on forever.

Richard watches this big strong black grabbing his wife's ass and the long passionate kiss. This was not just sex; this was passion and lust.

Markus stepped back and took off bis shirt. He looked over at Richard "hang up my shirt cuck boy".

Amanda looked at his chiseled, muscular chest, his big strong arms, rock hard peds and abs. She ran her hands over his chest. She suddenly realized what a Black Alpha Male is. She knew the difference between her beta boy husband and her Black Bull. She leaned in pressing her big tits against his chest and ran her hands over his naked back, she ran her hands down to his ass feeling his muscular ass.

Markus walked around behind Amanda. He pressed his boy against hers. He reached around and squeezed her tits thru her dress. He kissed her neck and kept squeezing her tits. "What are you, Amanda?"

Amanda moaned feeling his big strong hands rubbing her tits thru her dress. She felt the bulge of his big black cock still in his pants.

She moaned. "I'm your bitch Markus"

Marques slapped her ass. "What do you want bitch"?

Amanda felt the slap on her ass thru her dress. "I want you to fuck me. Please Sir please fuck your bitch."

Richard watched the erotic episode. His little dick was twitching.

Markus looked over at Richard. "little dicky what the fuck. Take off your wife's dress for me. You don't want me to get cum all over her dress, do you?

Richard got up. "No Sir ummmm I mean Yes Sir I will take my wife's dress off, so you don't cum on her dress ".

He got behind Amanda and unzipped her dress. Amanda did not seem to know he was even there. He brought the dress down off her shoulders, guided her arms out of the sheer arm slots, lifted up each foot to take the dress completely off. He looked at his sexy wife. Her big tits spilling out of her white lacy bra, the sexy garters, and her sexy, full, plump ass fully displayed with the thin thong strip going up between her ass cheeks.

Amanda felt her husband taking off her dress and getting her naked for the Big Black Bull. She felt her nipples get very hard. Her thong panties were soaked.

Markus looked at his mature fucktoy bitch. He brushed his hand over the outside of her thong. He sat down on the chair, motioned for Amanda. He started to unbuckle his belt. Amanda quickly went over to him. Unbuttoned his pants, unzipped, and pulled his pants off.

Markus motioned to Richard " Hang up my pants cuck boy"

Markus leaned back on the chair sitting only his underwear. Amanda looked down and saw the outline of the huge black. She tugged his underwear down freeing his big black cock. Amanda gasped.

"OH My God! She exclaimed.

She had never seen such a big cock before. She thought she had imagined what it would look but seeing right in front of her it was nothing like she could imagine.

Markus grinned and pointed to his big black cock "ok bitch you know what your job is."

This was it Almanda thought. She was going to suck the cock of someone other than her husband. She dropped to her knees her big tits bouncing in the tight lacy bra. She looked up at Markus with apprehension, Markus grabbed her head encouraging her to take his big black cock. Amanda felt his big strong hand push her head down. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. She felt how big just the head of his cock is She flicked her tongue back and forth over the tip of his cock.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Markus. She started to take the huge thick black cock in her mouth. She felt his cock throbbing as she took more and more in her mouth. She reached down and fondled his big black cum filled balls. She felt her cunt get even wetter soaking her thong. She felt his cock head at the back of her throat. My God she though I only have a few inches in my mouth. Her lips were stretched around his thick black cock. She then started to bob her head up and down. Keeping her lips wrapped around his cock she increased her speed.

She let his huge black cock slip out of her mouth and looked up at Markus.

"My god your big black cock tastes so good."

She started to lick the head of his cock, then licked just under the cock head at the very sensitive area. She ran her fingernails very lightly up and down his long thick black cock. Starting at the head she licked down his big black cock and then started to lick his big cum filled balls. She took each one in her mouth gently sucking while gently stroking his cock up and down.

Amanda let his big black balls slip out of her mouth and looked up at Markus.

He snarled "damn you a good cock sucker bitch keep going bitch".

She then took his cock in her mouth wrapping her lips tightly she bobbed up and down on his huge thick long black cock.

Markus reached around and unclipped her bra letting her big mature tits flop down. He grabbed her tits and squeezed hard. He took one nipple between his thumb and finger and pinched and twisted it.

"Get suckin bitch"

Amanda picked up her pace bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. She licked the tip of his cock tasting the delicious pre-cum while using her hands to stroke his thick cock. She looked up at Markus and grinned, took a deep breath and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She stuck out her tongue to get his huge thick cock into her mouthy. She felt the big black cock throbbing in her mouth. She felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

Amanda then closed her eyes and relaxed her throat going down on his cock feeling the head press harder and harder against the back of her mouth. Then POP. She felt his huge cock head pop into her throat, The huge thick cock going down her throat. She took more and more until she had his huge thick 11 inch black cock all the way in. She felt his big black cum fille balls resting on her chin.

She felt her throat contract trying to get air, but it just constricted tighter around his thick cock. She felt his hand on the back of her head. She tried to bring her head up, but Markus had her held tightly down. She started to tear up with her legs wiggling. Finally, Markus let his grip on her head go and his huge cock slip out of her throat and mouth. A big line of thick drool rushed out of her mouth down her chin onto her big tits.

"Awwww fuck yea. Damn bitch you can deepthroat. Shit I thought I was gonna have to fuck your face."

Amanda smiled "Am I a good cock sucking bitch Sir?"

"Fuck yea ok bitch keeping going I gotta lot of cum to fill your mouth startin with your slutty mouth"

She licked his big black cum filled balls taking each one in her mouth and running her tongue over his scrotum, she ran her fingernails up and down his long thick black cock. She then licked up and down the saft of his black cock gently fondling his big black balls.

Amanda quickly took his big black cock in his mouth and sucked hard, bobbing up and down. She felt his cock twitch with more pre-cum dripping out. She knew he was about to cum . She quickened her pace bobbing her head up and down using her mouth like a cunt to make him cum in her mouth.

She felt Markus grab her head and push it down while thrusting his hips up. She was surprised when she heard him grunt and then got her first taste of fresh, warm Black Bull cum as a huge load of hot cum blasted into her mouth. It was such a huge load. Her little dick husband never squirted this much cum. She felt him grunt again and let another big blast of black bull cum fill her mouth. She desperately tried to swallow it but there was just too much. She felt a big line of cum drip down her chin onto her big white tits.

Amanda was so turned on by just sucking off a big black cock and swallowing his cum. She looked up at Markus. "Oh god your cum tastes so good. I need your big cock in my cunt."

Amanda finally looked over at Richard "Come over her honey, give your black cock slut wife a kiss."

Markus looked at Richard, grinned and nodded. Richar scooted over to his wife, and they embraced in a passionate kiss. He opened his mouth pushing his tongue into Amanda's mouth. He tasted the fresh cum from Markus whose semen was so much thicker, and saltier than his own. He felt Amanda push a big glob of fresh black bull cum into his mouth. He swallowed.

Richard looked over at Markus "thank your sir for cumming in my wife's mouth."

Markus snapped his fingers and pointed to the bed. "Get your ass over there bitch. Lay down on your back, spread your legs for me".

Markus then looked at Richard and pointed to the chair close to the bed. The chair had cuffs attached to each leg. There was a set of cuffs dangling behind the chair.

Richard had not noticed the chair before. He saw it and felt a chill go down his spine. He knew what it was for. He looked at Amanda, but she was scurrying over to the bed and did not know he was even there.

Richard lowered his head and said in a low voice 'Yes Sir."

Richard sat down in the chair. He attached his ankles to the cuffs on each side of the floor. His legs were spread very far apart. He put on arm behind his back and attached one cuff to his wrist. He looked at Markus with defeated eyes and put his other writ through the cuff and heard it click. He was now completely naked with his clean shaven pubic region clearly showing, His hands were cuffed behind his back. His little four inch dick was as hard as it was going to get dripping pre-cum. His sexy 53 year old wife was on her back completely naked spreading her legs waiting for a young Black Bull to fuck her. Richard was extremely turned on but helpless to touch his own little dick. This was going to be frustrating night for little Dicky.

Amanda quickly got up her big tits bouncing as she ran to the bed. She looked over at her little dick husband. There was her husband cuffed to a chair with his little dick leaking. This is it she thought I'm going to spread my legs for another man and get my cunt filled with a big black cock. She laid down and spread her legs. Her dripping wet cunt in full view for her Black Bull and her soon to be cuckold husband.

Markus stood over the bed looking down at his bitch. He got on his knees then started to rub his long, big black cock up and down her wet cunt. He laid his cock down on her belly.

"Look at it bitch. That is 11 inches of black cock that is goin in you all the way, balls deep." He rubbed the head of his cock against her wet cunt.

Richard saw his big black cock laying on Amanda's abdomen thinking that there was no way that was going all the way in his wife's cunt.

Amanda was going crazy with over a month of pent-up sexual tension. She did not care who saw or heard her she just wanted that big black cock in her cunt.

"Yes, pleeeeeeeeeese God I need your big black cock in my cunt Markus. Please fuck me, fuck me hard."

She felt Markus pressed the head of his big black into her cunt. She felt the head pop in. "Yessssssssssssssssssss" she hissed.

He just let it stay there for a few seconds. He then began to push his thick black cock a little deeper than pull back and push a little deeper each time.

Amanda was already on the edge. She realized that this was the first cock she had ever had inside her except her husband. She moaned as he went deeper and deeper.

"God your cock is so fucking big!"

His thick, long. Big black cock was stretching her cunt lips as he drove in deeper and deeper. Amanda felt a shiver go down her body, she wanted to cum so badly.

Amanda felt her cunt getting stretched with some pain as he was still driving his big black cock deeper.

She opened her eyes "No No I my God it is ripping my cunt open. It's too big. Please stop. Pleeeeeeeeeeese"

Markus had her arms pinned down and had her legs splayed wide open. She now knew what it meant to be taken by a big black bull. She had no control. He was going to fuck her hard and deep whether she wanted it or not.

Markus kept driving his big cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. Finally, she heard him. "That's it bitch you got 11 inches of big black cock buried in your cunt" He stopped and with his cock buried deep in her cunt with his big black balls resting on her ass.

Richard saw a huge, long, thick buried in his wife's cunt. He saw those big black cum filled balls resting on her ass.

Amanda was about to go over the edge. "pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase yes please fuck me. Fuck my tight married cunt".

Markus then pulled his black cock all the way out and then started in. Going faster and faster plunging his thick cock in and out of her cunt. He picked up his pace driving his big, long, thick black cock in and out of her tight married cunt. The sound of skin to skin contact FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP.

Amanda felt her body shudder and spasm. Her legs were shaking and wrapped her legs around Markus clasping her feet together. She grabbed his muscular back and screamed.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming" She shook her head back and forth.

Markus felt her cunt gush and then fucked her even faster. He shifted his body weight with his big black cock rubbing her G spot. He felt her body shake.

"Fuck bitch you got a fuckin tight cunt you gonna get another load. Markus grunted and let a big load of cum fill her tight dripping wet cunt. Amanda felt the hot stream of Black Bull cum squirt into her cunt. She went over the edge again. "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with another earth-shattering orgasm.

Richard was watching his 53 year old wife get thoroughly fucked by a young big black bull. What he saw was a bitch in heat with a Black Alpha Male breeding his bitch. The Black Bull was taking what was naturally his.

Markus let his Big Black Cock slip out of Amanda's well fucked cunt. He slapped her ass. "On your hands and knees bitch. Get your ass up in the air". He rolled her over. Amanda quickly got on her hands and knees with her big mature tits swaying back and forth.

Amanda felt Markus slap her big plump white ass. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. She felt her ass get very warm. She put her ass up high with her dripping cum filled cunt ready for his Big Black Cock,

"I'm gonna fuck you doggy style like the bitch you are".

Markus pressed the head of is bib black cock at the entrance to her now sloppy cum filled cunt. He grabbed her hips thrusting his huge thick black cock hard and deep into her waiting fuckhole. There was no foreplay. He just drove his Black Cock in hard and fast.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Amanda shrieked as she felt the big black cock plow deep into her cunt. She tried to push away but Markus held her hips. Markys felt her cunt lips being stretched by the thick black cock/

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck it's so big. Please I can't it all its too big."

She felt the thick Black cock stretch her cunt. She felt the huge cock plunging in and out so easily. She felt the big cock rub her in just the right place again. Markus grabbed her big tits, pinched her nipples while driving his bib black cock in and out.

Amanda felt her body shake as his huge thick black cock hit her spot. She started to press back.

"Yes, fuck me like a I am a dog in heat. Fuck it's so big".

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP. Richard heard the sound of flesh on flesh. He watched those big black balls slapping his wife's ass as Markus drive his thick black cock in and out of her cunt. Richard wanted to stroke his own little dick so bad. He wiggled trying to get free, but his little dick just leaked pre-cum. He knew that this was what he said he wanted. It was one thing to fantasize about watching his wife get fucked by a Black Bull, but it was another thing watching up close as his spread her legs for this Alpha Black Male.

Richard suddenly realized his wife was not just getting fucked by a Black Bull with a huge Black Cock but her that Black Bull was inseminating her. He realized that he truly was a little dick cuckold now.

Markus slapped Amanda's ass again turning her white ass a nice shade of pale red. He pounded her cunt for what seemed like hours, but he went on for at least 20 minutes of pure sexual lust.

Richard saw Markus take his wife from behind. He saw his big black cum filled balls dangling and slapping her ass as he fucked Amanda hard and fast. Richard saw the thick cock stretch his wife's cunt lips. He was starting to understand the meaning of an Alpha Male and that he with his little white dick he was nothing more than a beta boy.

Amanda let her head drop down on the bed with her knees getting weak. She had never had a cock other than her husbands in her cunt and now she was being filled by a huge black cock. She felt herself getting close again. She closed her eyes as she felt her body spasms again, her legs shaking going over the edge

"yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss fuck yes" as her body spasmed with another earth shattering orgasm

Markus felt her cum again with her cunt spasming around his thick black cock. He kept pounding his huge thick cock in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP. Richard heard the sound of flesh on flesh. Markus pounding his wife's cunt. Richard saw Markus' big black ball slapping her ass every time he drove his big cock in hard and deep. Richard wanted to stroke his own little dick, but his hands were cuffed behind his back.

"Damn bitch your cunt is so fuckin tight you gonna make me bust a nut"

Markys drove his cock in deep hard, grunted and blasted another big load of cum into Amanda's married white cunt.

Amanda felt Markus' big black cock push in deep then felt his cock twitch and then felt the big load of cum filling her cunt. She looked back at Richard cuffed to the chair with his little dick leaking pre-cum watching her get thoroughly used like a fucktoy by a big black bull. She shook her head as she went over the edge again.

'aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uh uh uh uh aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" yessssss, yesssssssssssss" as her body shuddered with another orgasm.

"Ok bitch you do the work now. Ride my Black Cock" he ordered

Markus pulled his thick black cock out of Amanda's cunt. Just as it popped out Richard saw a brief glimpse of his wife's cunt gaping cunt hole. It was not permanently stretched yet so her cunt quickly closed up, but it would stay that way for long.

Markus rolled over on to his back. Amanda put her legs on either side his body and slowly started to lower herself onto his big black cock. As she dropped, she felt herself being impaled on his huge thick black cock.

Markus grinned "All the way bitch. Get to ridin me. Wiggle your ass."

Amanda started to ride up and down on his black cock. She grinded her hips in circles feeling the thick black cock go deep into her cunt. She started to ride faster and faster. Her big mature tits flopping up and down. She threw her head back moaning.

SindeeM
SindeeM
40 Followers
12