All Comments on 'Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 09'

by SindeeM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Very erotic story. The very busty mature wife has now taken Markus’s eleven-inch cock in all her holes and wants more. It appears that she and her husband are closer together as their kinky and perverted desires become real. Looking forward to their call from Kandi with their next orders as new black cock slaves.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

The author has done a wonderful job with this black bull/white woman fuck fantasy. Amanda and Richard’s thoughts and feelings are described throughout, and they are indeed quite different. Amanda is consumed with lust for Marcus’s 11-inch cock and is giving no thought to Richard. Richard, on the other hand, is humiliated and excited. Neither have yet given any thought to how this new experience might affect their relationship. Will Amanda have any interest in fucking her husband of 30 years with his 4-inch cock? Will her seemingly all-consuming lust for Marcus’s cock become so overriding that all the other bonds that tie her to Richard be broken? Within the confines of the BBB, they are more than willing submissives, they will be sex slaves to black bulls and dommes. It seems reasonable to assume that outside of the club, they can have whatever kind of sex life they choose, as apparently does the Senator and his wife. But this is not entirely clear, especially should Amanda decide to save her holes for black cock only and deny Richard. Will this happen? This fantasy raises all sorts of questions for this mature pair who are venturing into a completely unknown sexual experience. I love it and look forward to the next chapter in this exciting tale.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

This isn’t bdsm, it’s just an IR story. Why the hell is she married to a guy she has zero respect for and wise, why has no self respect.

SindeeMSindeeM3 months agoAuthor

To the comment by Whackdoodle. Thank you for the comment. I would agree somewhat with your comment. At this point it is more direct IR but my intent is describe a journey not just starting out with hardcore BDSM. I was trying to set the stage and characters and bring forth their mixed emotions and their slow journey. Without revealing future details I do intend to bring forth more of the BDSM theme but in the context of their surrender and acceptance. It still can go many ways. thank you as well Ambu for your comments. I am writing this as much for myself as for everyone else. So I hope you enjoy the journey with me. There is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kandi will become their Mistress by slowly taking over their wealth as their assets are turned over to a black corporation while Amanda at age 53 is smite by Markus 11.5 inch cock while being browbeaten by Kandi to shed poundage in belly and hips to keep Markus interest high in her as she starts forgetting Richard. Eventually Kandi convinces Amanda to join the Senator's wife in getting artificially inseminated with Markus' sperm to ensure that they are impregnated before Kandi gets Amanda to introduce the very conservative wife to the joys of becoming a submissive lesbian.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I too agree with Anonymous that gorgeous 53-year old Amanda should join a gym to slim down, tone up, and firm up her chest to maximize the attraction of her big tits to her black bulls and dommes. To better advertise what she has become - and wants to become - Amanda may get breast augmentation to lift, firm, and enlarge her big tits even more. Would a BBL be called for? And lip fillers to showcase her cock sucking and deepthroating skills? As Amanda becomes an eager and horny top-heavy submissive BDSM whore for black cock in the club, Richard will likely become a two-hole whore himself. I look forward to their willing transformation of themselves into fuck toys for their black masters and mistresses.

CybersleuthCybersleuth2 months ago

Like Whackdoodle, I was wondering where the BDSM part came in. I see from your response to him that it will come in future posts. I eagerly await those and can't wait to see just how submissive the couple becomes. Good story, good characters, definite dick hardening for us white guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done for having the courage to write. Please keep the story progressing. There are some great ideas in the other comments. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSindeeM@SindeeM
Looking to write some erotic material. My first time doing this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Always willing to chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES