Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Markus laid there watching the mature white slut bouncing up and down on his cock. Just a little white ago she was nervous about spreading her legs for him and now here she was riding his big black cock like a slut in heat.

Amanda felt her body shudder. Just a little more. She bent forward getting the huge black cock to rub her in just the right spot. She out her arms around the neck of Markus the sat straight up pushing his chest as she felt her body spasm in ecstasy with another orgasm.

Markus looked over at Richard. "Your wife is really a fuck slut, she gonna make a good fucktoy for me"

Richard watched his wife shaking her head cumming while riding a big black cock. He felt so humiliated and yet so turned on.

Markus leaned forward and grabbed one of Amanda's tits. He squeezed, then brought it to his mouth sucking her nipple then biting it. He then grunted and blasted another big load of Black Bull cum deep into her cunt.

Amanda moaned and shook her head as she felt her nipple being bitten and Marlus filling her cunt with cum again going over and cumming again.

Amanda rolled off of Markus laying back exhausted. That was a fuck like she had never experienced. She had multiple loads of Black Bull cum in her mouth and cunt with her tits covered with cum.

Markus grinned "yea not bad bitch, you a really good fuck. I ain't done yet bitch. You still got a fuckhole I ain't used yet."

Amanda was not sure she could handle any more since they had been going at it for over an hour.

He looked over at Richard "time for cuckboy to do his job.

Markus got up and uncuffed Richard "get over there cuckboy and clean up my bitch. I ain't done yet and I want a clean cunt to fuck before I fuck her ass."

Richard felt the cuffs dropping off. He lowered his head and whispered " Yes Sir I will lick up all your cum from your bitch's cunt.

He looked at his wife of 30 years. He saw her used, sloppy cum filled cunt.

Amanda rubbed Richard's head "Go ahead honey, clean up my cunt and tell me how much you like swallowing fresh Black Bull cum."

Richard put his between his wife's legs. He could smell the scent of a fresh fuck. Her cunt was slightly red, cum oozing out with dripping down her legs. He started at her thighs licking up all of Markus's cum that had dripped down her leg. He made sure to get her inner thighs up to her cunt lips clean. He then put his lounge into her cunt tasting the fresh Black Bull cum. He swirled his tongue around getting thick globs of cum to drip down into his mouth. It was so thick, salty, and yet slimy to easily slide down Richard's throat. He licked all around her cunt lips. He put his tongue as deep as he could into her freshly fucked cunt.

Amanda looked at Richard "did that taste as good as you thought it would be honey?"

Richard nodded his head in agreement as he was swallowing the last of the Black Bull cum from her cunt. He started to rub his little dick and then quickly looked at Markus

Markus shook his head no. " get your ass back to the chair cuckboy. Cuff yourself to the chair again.

Richard felt his devastated and humiliated. He wanted to fuck his wife's well used cum filled cunt but was not given permission to do so. How did he get in this situation where he could not have sex with his own wife without permissions from her Black Bull?

Richard sat down in the chair and cuffed his legs and arms feeling helpless and excited about watching his wife get fucked in her ass by a big black cock.

"Ok bitch, like before hands and knees. Head down ass up" he ordered Amanda.

Amanda got on her hands and knees putting her ass high in the air. She felt the cool air on her rock hard nipples. She waited for her Black Bull to use her as he pleased.

" Just relax bitch. The more you clench the more it's gonna hurt. I'm gonna get my cock wet from your cunt juices and then, well you know what is gonna happen." Markus chucked.

Markus put his finger into Amanda's cunt getting his finger very wet. He then put his finger into her ass lubricating her ass with her own cunt juice. He heard Amanda gasp slight when he put his finger in her ass and wiggled it. He did this several time getting her ass well lubed for his black cock,

Markus put the head of his long thick black cock at the entrance to her ass. He started to push and kept a steady pressure until the head of his cock popped into her ass.

"owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Amanda shrieked as she felt the huge black cock penetrate her ass.

Markus let his cock stay there for a minute then grabbed her hips and started to push his big black cock in deeper. Each thrust went deeper. He heard Amanda gasping. He did not stop. Deeper and deeper until his entire 11 inch black cock was buried in her white married ass.

"Oh God it's too big! No way I can't take it please God please take it out" she begged.

Amanda felt like her ass was being ripped open. She started to tear up. She shook her head begging and pleading Markus to take his huge black cock out of her ass.

"Just relax, you will get used to it. Your ass will be able to take getting pounded."

Markus started to pull his cock out. He left his cock head in her ass then started a long slow stroke in and out. He picked up his pace with her ass getting used to his thick Black Cock. He reached around grabbed her tits and pulled her back.

Amanda started to feel a warmth in her ass. The pain was slowly turning into a strange pleasurable sensation. She started to push back.

'aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssss" as her body shuddered and cunt juice squirted down her leg.

Markus felt his bitch cum and then he drove his cock in hard and fast filling her ass with a big load of cum.

Amanda felt Markus cum in her ass and she had another orgasm.

Markus rolled off and laid back on the bed with his cock covered in a mix of his semen and Amada's cunt juice.

Amanda rolled onto her back with her legs spread facing Richard. Cum was dripping out of her cunt and ass. Her big mature tits were splattered with cum. Markus' big black cock was semi-erect laying over the side of his leg.

Richard thought this was the perfect poster of a Black Bull with his white bitch fully used and covered in Black Bull cum. Then with Richard the perfect little dick white cuckold cuffed to a chair.

Markus squeezed Amanda's saggy mature tits and squeezed while looking first at Amanda then Richard.

"You both will be joining our Bitches for Black Bulls society as slaves. You have no choice now, so you had better just accept it. Kandi will be contacting you."

Amanda knew she was addicted to Black Cock now. Richard knew that they really had no choice and it both excited him and made him shudder thinking about what his role would be in all of this.

Amanda looked at Richard with lust in her eyes "I want more Black Cock and I will do anything you order Markus, Sir"

She leaned over and started to lick and suck his big black cock and he got a full erection pointing straight up in the air. Amanda straddled his legs and slowly dropped down impaling herself on his big, long thick black cock.

Richard sat cuffed helplessly to the chair watching that thick black cock penetrate his wife again. He knew this was going to be a long night.

12