Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, that's it you lousy fucker. You are only good for licking a woman's ass. You don't deserve more, now lick my dirty hole." Lady Barbara was now in full on Dominatrix mode. I was either just a sex toy to her, or maybe even he ex-husband, who she could now get revenge on for all the wrongs he had done to her over the years.

My tongue played her with ass with gusto. I made long licks up and down her butt crack as far as I could reach in my bound, submissive position. Then I would swirl my tongue around her tight rosebud and try and push my tongue inside of her ass. All the while, Mistress Sofia was fucking my ass with her vibrator, bringing me right to the edge time after time, but never letting me fall off the orgasmic precipice.

Without any inhibitions anymore, Lady Barbara fondled her large breast with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Her clit was larger and stuck out more than Mistress Sofia's. She gently rubbed it with her fingers, careful not to use her nails. Her pace quickened as she began to get herself off. Feeling her body tense, I stabbed at her tight asshole with my tongue a few times, and then pressed my tongue hard to it. Licking it with as much force as I could as she made herself cum again.

This time there was no crying out, she seemed to hold her breath and her whole body trembled. Lady Barbara released her breast and reached back and grabbed my head by the leather mask and pulled it firm against her wonderful butt cheeks. I kept at my oral worship of her tush, lapping at her tight little hole.

After she had peaked, and began coming down from her sexual high she stopped playing with her pussy, but still held my head firm to her backside. She reached forward and slapped my erection hard several times just as Mistress Sofia stopped fucking my ass with the vibrator.

Lady Barbara then released my head, and climbed off the bed. Mistress Sofia suggested they take a break as she climbed off the bed as well. They walked to the far end of the playroom and Mistress Sofia shut the light off as they exited. I laid there bound in the dark. The collar on my balls was starting to hurt, and I hoped the pain would ease as my erection subsided.

While they drank some wine and discussed what else to do this evening, I laid in the dark like all the other toys in the playroom. Not knowing how long I would be there, I just tried to relax. The leather mask on my face was hot and not very comfortable, but at least Lady Barbara could never recognize me.

Not knowing how long I lay there, I was caught off guard when the lights came back on. I strained my neck trying to see them, and what they were doing, but could only make out that they were at the armoire getting some more toys for their fun.

Lady Barbara arrived at the side of the bed, and released my ankle cuffs from the restraints at the corners of the foot of the bed. Leaving my hands still bound. Mistress Sofia walked to the bed, but I could not see what she was holding. "You've done well slave, and we have decided to give you a treat.", Mistress Sofia said to me.

"Yes, and what man doesn't love sex. So, we are going to fuck.", Lady Barbara chimed in. Mistress Sofia did not train a fool. I knew what they meant. They had released my legs for a reason, and they had retrieved toys they planned to use on me.

Mistress Sofia set a black toy on the nightstand next to the bed, but I could not make out what it was. In her other hand she was holding her strap on dildo. Before stepping into the harness, she grabbed the, sleek, smooth, purple shaft and held the bulbous, eggs shaped head against the head of "Her" erection. She rubbed it up and down my veiny, hard shaft, and finally up my stomach and chest. She then rubbed it on my lips and face.

Stepping off and back from the bed, Mistress Sofia lowered the harness to her high heeled covered feet and stepped into it. I watched as she slowly slid the leather straps up her red, stocking covered legs and placed the purple dong at her crotch, and then tightened the straps in place around her womanly hips. As always, I was mesmerized watching her, especially as she assumed an even more domineering appearance with her strap on cock.

Lady Barbara reached down with her hand, placed her index finger and thumb on my leather covered chin, and turned my head to face her. In her other hand was another strap on dildo. This one was new, Mistress Sofia must have hidden it while we cleaned the playroom the other day, or she had bought it in the last couple of days.

Unlike Mistress Sofia's strap on dildo, this one looked more like a real cock. It is flesh colored, with a veiny shaft and realistic looking cock head. It also has a fake pair of balls hanging down from the base. This one was also much bigger than the slim purple one Mistress Sofia had always used on me. Probably about eight inches long, and very thick. I had never taken anything this big, but I knew if I wanted to please my Mistress and her friend I was about to.

With my attention on Lady Barbara as she put on her new appendage, Mistress Sofia reached down and held my head in place against the mattress. Now forced into watching Lady Barbara, with the harness firmly strapped around her matronly hips, she climbed onto the bed and kneeled next to my head.

"You've made a good toy for us so far. Let's see how good you are at sucking dicks." She told me as she wrapped her hand around the thick, veiny shaft and brought the fake cock to my lips. Knowing what was expected of me I opened my mouth, and she guided the mushroom shaped head between my lips. "You like sucking cock don't you slut?" I hoped she wasn't expecting an answer because she had pushed about three inches of silicone cock into my mouth as Mistress Sofia held my head down.

Lady Barbara slowly thrust in and out with just those few inches. I was thankful she was taking it easy on me, even though her mood and taken on a more dominant and aggressive tone. Mistress Sofia had climbed onto the bed on the other side of my head, and turned my head to face her. She pushed her purple strap on dildo to my lips and I began sucking her dick as well.

She had made me suck this dick a few times, and with it being thinner I was able to take it deeper into my submissive mouth. She thrust it in and out, but had not given me all of her toy yet. While sucking Mistress Sofia's cock, Lady Barbara reached over and released my right wrist from the headboard. She took my hand and guided to her cock.

Understanding what she wanted, I began stroking her realistic looking penis. "That's it slave, stroke my big cock. I bet you wish you had a dick this big you lousy cock sucking bitch."

Mistress Sofia pulled her strap on from my mouth and I turned my attention back to Lady Barbara. With my unbound hand I guided her schlong into my mouth again as she continued to berate me as a cocksucker.

Mistress Sofia seemed to like watching me stroke Lady Barbara's strap on because she freed my left hand, which I then used to start stroking her purple penis. This continued for several minutes. With me laying there on my back turning my head to suck one cock and then the other, still while stroking them.

Soon enough I felt Mistress Sofia pushing the big head of her strap on into my throat and causing me to gag. Lady Barbara seemed to enjoy the sight of it. "Yeah choke on the cocks you love to suck so much you nasty pervert. I just wish we could both cum straight down your whore throat."

Next, I was gagging on Lady Barbara's cock, but was still not able to take it all. It was much too thick and way to long for that. I could really only get about a little over half of it in my mouth. Still trying to please them both I did the best I could.

Not being able to see with my head turned towards Lady Barbara, as she fucked my mouth, I slid my hand down Mistress Sofia's silva covered toy all the way to the base of it. Then I put my hand to her crotch and moved my fingers around until I could get my middle finger past the part of the harness that went between her legs. I was then able to slide my finger inside of her and began to finger fuck her while her friend kept forcing a fake dick into my mouth.

Mistress Sofia liked the attention to her pussy and pulled my head back to suck her cock more while fingering her. Not wanting Lady Barbara to feel left out, I stopped stroking her and began to finger her as well.

They just kept alternating who's strap on was getting sucked as I tried to pleasure them with my fingers. Thrusting in and out several times, I would then try to rub their clits before sliding my fingers back into their wet love canals. I began curling the tip of my finger trying to stimulate each of their "G" spots. Of course, I had never done this with Lady Barbara before, so it took a little more time to find her pleasure zone.

Being mouth fucked throughout the entire process was also a distraction. Mistress Sofia was at a slight disadvantage, because I was using my left hand on her. I was not as adept with that hand, since I'm right handed, but at least I was more familiar with her body and what pleased her.

As I thrust my finger inside of Lady Barbara she reached down and grabbed my wrist with both her hands. "Of fuck, right there, finger me right there." she cried out as I tickled her erogenous zone deep inside her wet cunt. "OH FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING!" she screamed.

Both dominant ladies had stopped using my mouth and were just enjoying the attention to their pussies. As Lady Barbara pulled my hand away from her, Mistress Sofia was just beginning her orgasm. I slid my finger in and out of her just as she had taught me. Trying to press against just the right spots and move at just the right speed. I was able to get my thumb against her clit as I stroked her "G" spot with my middle finger.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, OH FUCK!" was all she could say as her stocking covered thighs squeezed my hand in place and she rode out her orgasm in front of me and Lady Barbara. Pushing my hand away she sat back to catch her breath. Both ladies needed a few minutes to regain their composure.

While they sat and talked about how they were going to fuck me in the ass, Mistress Sofia began gently rubbing her fingers up and down my chest. I always loved how she touched me. Lady Barbara took her cue from her friend and started doing the same. The feeling was similar, but still somehow very different. Mistress Sofia's touch was done with caring and compassion. Lady Barbara seemed more curious and rough. Her red nails scrapped along my skin, but not enough to hurt. Just enough to send a message that she could hurt me.

"Why don't I go first so you can watch how I fuck his ass", Mistress Sofia said to her friend as she got between my spread legs. While she lubed up her fake dick, Lady Barbara climbed above my head, so she was kneeling between my head and the headboard. She took her strap on in her hand and began to slap my face with it.

"You enjoy getting dick slapped don't you slut?", she asked me as she swung the long dick against my leather mask. I really didn't, but I knew the correct answer was, "Yes Lady Barbara."

Mistress Sofia pushed my knees farther apart and positioned herself between them with her strap on ready to fuck. She looked down at me waiting. "Well slave, what do you say?"

"Please fuck me in the ass Mistress Sofia."

"With what slave?"

"Please fuck me in the ass with your cock Mistress."

She placed the rounded head at my anal cavity and pushed the head into me in one motion. I inhaled a deep breath, but at that instant with my mouth open, Lady Barbara stuck the head of her strap on back into my mouth. The fake balls dragging across my leather covered forehead and my bare nose. She stared down at me from her kneeling position and watched as my tongue tried to please her strap on as if it was a real cock and she could feel the sensations.

As the dildo in my ass slid deeper and deeper Mistress Sofia watched her friend take my mouth, "Oh great idea Barbara. Use his mouth to keep your cock ready to fuck his ass." Before placing her hands on my knees to hold them open, Mistress Sofia reached down to the harness and turned on the vibrator inside of her strap on. She then began to fuck me deep and fast.

Normally she went slow to start, but she wanted Barbara to see how she could take charge and thrust away into my ass. My cock was throbbing as I was fucked. When the pleasure would start to build, Mistress Sofia would slow down.

"I have an idea Barbara. Climb off the bed." Mistress Sofia said as she slid out of me. "Turn side ways slave and move towards Barbara." I wasn't sure what to expect, but I turned my body so I was now laying across the width of the bed instead of the length of it. "Move closer still to Barbara, slave."

I scouted farther towards Barbara who was standing at the side of the bed. When my head was completely off the bed, but my shoulders still supported I was told I was in the correct position. Mistress Sofia got between my legs again and lined up her cock. Slipping inside of me easily now, she reached down and hooked her arms under my legs. Her forearms now under my knees, holding my legs up.

This allowed her easy access to my ass, and she could hold my legs for leverage to pound my ass harder. As she thrust all the way inside of me, I also felt she had turned up the vibration to full. Looking at Barbara, my Mistress said, "Now you can fuck his throat easier and deeper with his head hanging back off the mattress."

That was all Lady Barbara needed to her as she placed her thighs on each side of my head. She fed me her cock and thrust it down into my throat. While this position did seem to make it easier to take more of her cock, I still gagged and coughed hard.

I still did not take the whole thing. She held herself still with her dick in my throat watching me struggle. I was a caught off guard by this new position, and the fact that Mistress Sofia had suggested it.

Of course, she was always in control, and had inflicted small amounts of pain to me to assert her dominance. This seemed like she just wanted to let her friend use me regardless of what it was doing to me. Lady Barbara pulled out and slapped her cock down onto my face a few times before pushing even deeper into my mouth. She began thrusting her hips in and out. I had given up on trying to lick or suck it. I was just trying to not throw up as her cock head pushed in and out of my throat.

Whether it was through the stimulation of the vibrator buried in the base of her strap on, or from watching her friend fuck my mouth, or both, Mistress Sofia began to shudder through an orgasm. Thankfully as she began to cry out, "Oh fuck yeah, take my cock, oh fuck, I'm cumming while fucking him in his tight ass Barbara, I'm cumming", Lady Barbara had slid her dick out of my mouth and now just had it draped across my face. She just stood there and watched her close friend cum from strap on fucking a submissive male.

As Mistress Sofia let her orgasm consume her, she had buried the strap on deep inside me. The vibrations through it were right against my prostate, and the choking I had just been experiencing was now gone and I was starting to build to my own orgasm. Without even realizing I was building up to climax, Mistress Sofia pulled herself out of me and sat back on her heels. She released my legs and let them drop to the bed.

This was just in time for me. I clenched every muscle I could think of in an effort to not cum, and it was paying off. Unfortunately, even though I didn't climax and cum, a small amount of pre-cum had leaked from the tip of my throbbing erection. Lady Barbara noticed. "Look, his cock is leaking already and we never touched it."

Mistress Sofia took her finger and wiped off the tip of "her" cock. She then leaned forward and pushed her pre-cum stained finger into my mouth making me lick it clean. After a moment she sat back again, slapped "her" cock hard across the shaft. "You will be punished later for this slave. Now slide back towards me."

With my head now back on the mattress, I was relieved to not have such easy access for Lady Barbara to thrust into my mouth and throat. Mistress Sofia climbed off the bed, and Lady Barbara took her place. Thankfully, Mistress Sofia was still thinking about my well-being somewhat at least because she grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squirted a large amount onto Lady Barbara's strap on.

Watching my Mistress rub the fake cock with the shiny, slick lube was kind of erotic. Especially since the cock was attached to a sexy mature woman, who was completely nude except for her high heels and strap on.

Having watched Mistress Sofia take my ass, Lady Barbara decided to try the same technique. She reached under my legs and supported them with her arms. Giving her a good grip and leverage to pound my submissive ass. Her friend reached down and held the thick silicone penis right at my already fucked ass. "Go slow and easy at first Barbara. You've got a massive cock, and we don't want to ruin him for any other fun we might want to use him for later."

While pulling my legs back to her body and pushing her hips forward, she forced the large head of her strap on dick into my ass. Even with the lube it was a tight fit, and Mistress Sofia held it in place allowing her to push it inside of me easier.

I whimpered out in pain and discomfort. The sting in my ass was intense. Lady Barbara was following the advice given to her though and she just held me there impaled on just the head of her big dick. Mistress Sofia squirted more lube on the veiny shaft and rubbed it over its already slick surface.

Not sure if she took my moaning in pain as a sign of enjoyment, but Barbara began to push more and more of her thick strap on into my ass. My breathing was shallow and rapid, but I tried to relax and take the fucking I knew I was in for. Nothing I did to relax worked, and I continue to wince and moan in discomfort.

Lady Barbara was not to be denied though. She slid all eight, thick inches inside of me until the fake balls hit my ass. Driving home the term "balls deep" to me like nothing else ever could. At this point I don't think it mattered if she went slow or easy. I was stretched and full of her cock, and it hurt. Rapid or slow thrusting wouldn't change the size of what was inside of me now.

"Yes, take my big dick, you worthless fuck. You have always wanted it in the ass, and now I'm giving it to you. So just lay back and enjoy it. I'm going to fuck you just like you always fucked me, with no regard for your pleasure." To Lady Barbara I was now her ex-husband without a doubt. Even if I wasn't wearing the leather mask, I think she would've still seen Jonathan laying on the bed.

As she thrust into me with a passion and anger that made me nervous, Mistress Sofia had removed her strap on. She retrieved the black toy she had set on the nightstand earlier. It was the strap on that went on my head, with the small end that I held in my mouth. She enjoyed this toy often with me, but with the discomfort in my butt, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to focus on her riding it.

Lady Barbara watched as it was strapped to my face, and the small end placed into my mouth. "Good idea, gag this slut so we don't have to hear him moan while I fuck him. Fuck his face, while I fuck his ass. No wait, before you ride him."

Lady Barbara pulled out of me, but I could still feel the sting, just not the fullness. She climbed off the side of the bed and pulled my legs towards her. I got the idea and moved my body closer to the edge of the bed near her. My butt cheeks were now just hanging off the side of the bed.

With her now standing, she pulled my legs up so my calves were at her shoulders, and used my legs to thrust herself back into my ass. I could just make out the slight sway of Lady Barbara's breasts between my knees before Mistress Sofia lowered herself down on the dildo strapped to my head.