Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress Sofia & Lady Barbara have their fun.
11.1k words
4.78
28.7k
20

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch 4

The clicking of high heels on the floor is an exciting and erotic sound for me. Doubly so this time, because not only is my beautiful and sexy Mistress Sofia about to enter her playroom. So is her friend Lady Barbara. She had just sampled what it is like to have a submissive man serve her, and she seems to have taken to the concept.

I had done my best to give her feet and legs a massage and was able to lick her pantyhose covered pussy to an orgasm. All thanks to Mistress Sofia excellent tutelage of me over the last year and half. Now I awaited their entrance into the basement playroom. Where they would have a full array of toys and equipment to avail themselves.

Kneeling in the middle of the room with my head down I could not see them as they walked into the room. Listening, I knew they had walked into the room and stopped. Lady Barbara was taking in the sight of Mistress Sofia's well equipped, playroom. As if there wasn't a naked 20 year old man kneeling in the middle of the room they talked casually about everything in the room except me. Mistress Sofia began walking Lady Barbara around the room, giving her a tour of the equipment.

She explained the different pieces of equipment, pointed out the restraints, showed her the various floggers, crops and whips, and opened up dresser drawers showing her many of the toys we enjoyed together.

After the extensive tour, and ignoring me for the entire time, which reinforces my place as just another plaything that exists only for their pleasure, both sexy women walk over towards me. Mistress Sofia stops behind me. She had grabbed her black, leather riding crop, and she traces it down my left shoulder, down to the small of my back and then up again. She gives my back several small, but extremely light, swats with the leather tip. Just to let me know what she has, and what she can do with it.

Lady Barbara has walked in-front of me. Her lovely, nylon covered feet are still in her strappy, brown high heels. With my head bowed I can see no higher than her mid shin. Lady Barbara then slowly lowered her right hand. She was holding the black, large flogger. I could only see the ends of the dozen or so rubber strands.

Seeing that she had this flogger was actually somewhat of a relief. When swung hard and fast enough it would give a nasty sting, but do no real harm. All the rubber strands together provided the sting, but with each strand being so thin and light, their slight mass did not provide much of a sting. They also tended to flail apart when swung hard so when not grouped together the pain would be less.

Not knowing if Lady Barbara knew how much force to put into a flogging, I was glad Mistress Sofia had picked out this particular device for her to start with. Reaching down with the leather handle, right where the rubber strands extended out from it, Lady Barbara placed it under my chin and lifted my head to gaze upon her.

My eyes traced up her high heeled covered feet. Her shiny red toe nails shown through the tan pantyhose. As she kept lifting my head my eyes followed her shapely calves and thighs.

Lady Barbara had changed out of her dress. She was now wearing a light blue, silky slip or nightie. It had white lace trim around the base of it. The length was just long enough to cover her ass and crotch.

She kept lifting my subservient head until our eyes made contact. I could see she was not wearing a bra under the nightie, and it was held up by thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders. "Your Mistress has told me I can use you, or abuse you, however I want tonight. What do you think of that slave?"

At the start of the evening Lady Barbara did not quite know what to do with me or how she should act. She seems to have settled into the Dominatrix role easily now, and was ready to take charge.

"It is a privilege to serve two beautiful, sexy, dominant women. Please use me for your pleasure Lady Barbara."

Hearing that, Lady Barbara swung the flogger at me. The tassels hitting the top of my head. The leather mask meant I barely felt anything. She was new to wielding this and at abusing a submissive. Her next few swings hit my bare chest, still with little bite. My eyes stayed locked to hers as she learned to whip a willing sex slave.

"I wish I could've flogged my worthless ex-husband. He deserves it and much more for having cheated on me with that 28 year old man." Lady Barbara had been deeply hurt by her husbands infidelity to her. The fact that he had left her for a man, wounded her feminine pride as well.

Mistress Sofia hoped tonight would help her gain some self-confidence and remember that she was a strong, capable, beautiful woman. "Well tonight, you can imagine this eager toy as your ex-husband Jonathan, or any other man you'd like him to be.", my Mistress explained to her as she applied a few stinging swats to my back with her riding crop.

"Lets make this easier on ourselves shall we? Stand up slave. Put on the leather cuffs." Retrieving four leather cuffs, I secured one to each ankle. While doing this I caught my first glimpse of my Mistress since she had come down to the playroom.

She had changed out of her dinner attire and was looking incredibly sexy in an outfit I had never seen before. A red silk robe covered her upper body, and was just long enough to cover her hips, ass, and crotch. A belt was tied in the front keeping it closed as to not reveal any of her glorious cleavage to me. Her legs were encased in red, seamed stockings. On her feet were red stiletto high heels. The tips of each high heel was a shiny metal spike. How she kept her balance on those heels is beyond me as the very tip of each heel was just a narrow, rounded point. As she walked, I could just make out straps peaking out from under her robe that are holding up her stockings..

Mistress Sofia placed one cuff on my wrist, while Lady Barbara cuffed the other. Then attached my wrists to chains I had already freed from behind the ceiling panels. My arms were stretched out wide above my head.

Mistress Sofia stepped in-front of me and gave me a somewhat wicked grin. She could see my lust for her in her red outfit, and see "her" cock straining against its metal restraint. She of course had achieved the desired effect.

With me now bound, she took her crop and gave a quick strike to each of my nipples. Lady Barbara followed her lead and began flogging me. No part of me was spared as she flailed it around taking out her anger for her ex-husband. Mistress Sofia offered encouragement and instruction. My chest, stomach, legs, ass, back, balls and caged cock were all at the end of her wrath. This made me thankful for the chastity device holding my "Mistresses cock" down. While the thin rubber strands could make it between the rods of the cage, it was not often and usually not direct.

Mistress Sofia mostly just watched her friend trying to abuse me. I just hoped I was making my Mistress proud. When Lady Barbara seemed to be slowing down and needing a break, my Mistress suggested she try the leather paddle. "Here try this on his ass, give your ex-husband the spanking he needs, the spanking he craves."

Taking the large, black paddle, Lady Barbara began swatting my ass. I was thankful Mistress Sofia had waited until Lady Barbara had somewhat tired before giving her the paddle. The large one she was using was more broad, had more air resistance two swing, and therefore harder to swing fast. To keep things interesting though, between Lady Barbara's swats, Mistress Sofia would strike a cheek with her crop.

My ass was soon red and sore, but nothing I hadn't felt before when Mistress Sofia would put me in my place with a spanking. The physical feel of a paddle, or crop, or flogger did not do anything for me. The emotional and mental feel of my submission to a dominant woman did excite me, and Mistress Sofia knew it.

"Why don't you take a break and catch your breath. I know the perfect activity.", said Mistress Sofia. She reached up and un-chained my wrists. She grabbed me by the cock cage and led me over to the bed. Lady Barbara followed while admiring her friends total control of a man.

Again, I was restrained, this time flat on my back. My arms and legs each tied to a corner of the large bed. "I like the look of this, but I'm not sure what you have in mind Sofia."

"Well you have said many times how Jonathan would screw you until his climax, and no thought of your pleasure. Now you can ride my slave, and he will not receive any pleasure being locked in chastity. Trust me, you'll love it."

Before Lady Barbara could climb onto the bed, she took a hold of the bottom of her silk nightie and pulled it up over her head. Her breasts were tan like the rest of her skin. They hung on her chest with her large areolas exposed. Her nipples were long and hard.

Mistress Sofia, now knowing her friend was comfortable in-front of me and her, un-tied the belt holding her small, red robe in place. It fell off her shoulders, down her arms, and to the floor. Her red stockings were held up by red straps that did not attach to a garter belt, but to a red leather corset.

The corset started just above her round hips, fit snuggly to her stomach and stopped just under her perfect breasts. It had no cups to support them, leaving them exposed in all their glory for me and Lady Barbara to see. Unlike Lady Barbara, who's vagina was still somewhat covered by her pantyhose, Mistress Sofia's pussy was on full display.

"OH WOW" was all I could think to myself as I stared at my Mistress. I wish I could give her my un-divided attention, but I knew she wanted me to focus on her friend. Lady Barbara climbed onto the bed and straddled my stomach. She seemed unsure of what to do with a cock locked in chastity.

"Just ride it however feels good to you my dear. Do not worry about him, he's not going anywhere. Enjoy yourself, use this sex toy to give yourself pleasure." Mistress Sofia said encouraging her friend.

Moving back onto Mistress Sofia's locked up dick, Lady Barbara sat on it. Feeling the steel between her sexy thighs. While still using the crop to swat my chest and stomach, Mistress Sofia continued to coach her friend in my use. "Ride him, fuck that cock for your pleasure. Imagine Jonathan locked up now, for all those times he came without ever giving you the same pleasure."

Alternating my gaze from one sexy woman to the other, "Mistress Sofia's" cock was straining against the prison she had locked me inside of. Lady Barbara began to press her pantyhose covered pussy against the steel rods holding me down. She was learning quickly and began to find what felt good for her. My objectification as a dildo for her to use was now firmly set into her mind.

She started moaning softly under her breath, and began to move her hips forwards and backwards. Letting the hard steel rub her, pushing the silky pantyhose against her pussy lips and clit. She almost didn't notice as Mistress Sofia climbed onto the bed. I sure noticed.

She kneeled over my head facing her friend. "Lick my pussy, while Barbara' uses that cock for her pleasure." I began to kiss and lick her crotch as she had taught me. I longed to feel her silky red stockings against my face, but the leather mask covering my face denied me that pleasure. Just as the steel covering "her" penis denied me the pleasure of Lady Barbara's pantyhose against my sensitive skin.

My tongue snaked inside of Mistress Sofia's delicious snatch. I ran tongue in long, hard, slow strokes up and down the entire length of her sex. Then I'd suck her clit and flick it with my eager tongue. Both women were grinding themselves against me giving their bodies the pleasure they deserved, the pleasure they desired, the pleasure they were going to take by using me.

Men often fantasize about having sex with two women at once, and submissive men of course fantasize about serving two Domme's at once. I was getting to live out that fantasy, but one thing struck me that I had not considered before. Mistress Sofia had claimed my cock as hers, she took my virginity and had been the only woman I had ever had sex with. That was special for me, and now I did not want to share it with Lady Barbara or any other woman.

Lady Barbara is very sexy, but I was thankful she was in her pantyhose, and I was in the chastity device. Sure, my cock wanted to be inside of her. It was straining against the steel bars trying to break free and plunge inside of her. My mind was grateful that Mistress Sofia had not allowed that yet, and I wondered if she would. Was "her" cock something special to her and only for her use, or was it really just a fleshy dildo to her?

With all the instruction and practice I've had at licking pussy, Mistress Sofia was approaching an orgasm. Assured that the ice had been sufficiently broken now with her friend Barbara. After all they were both riding a man tied to a bed at the same time, with most of their sexy mature bodies on display. Mistress Sofia reached up and began playing with her own breasts as she ground herself onto my leather covered face.

"Oh fuck yes, lick my clit slave, oh yes that's it, please your Mistress, push your tongue into my pussy, oh yes."

Watching her friend, as pleasure coursed through her own body, Lady Barbara began pinching her own nipples. Her breathing growing heavy. "Oh, oh, oh, oh" was all she could say as her climax started deep inside of her. It had taken her awhile to get used to riding a cock cage, and finding what felt good, but now she was in complete control of her own pleasure. She rode me in the cage just as Mistress Sofia had done the first time she had made me wear it.

Both women began to climax almost at the same time. My ego wishes I could take credit for pleasing two women at once, but I was in bondage and helpless. Yes, my tongue was licking Mistress Sofia's clit, but she had taught me how to do it, and she was on top of me, moving her body to what felt the best for her.

"Oh I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming on my slaves face, tongue fuck my pussy slave, thats it, oh fuck, I'm cumming on his face Barbara, I'm cumming."

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum Sofia, oh yes oh yes OH FUCK YES" Barbara finally cried out. Releasing all her inhibitions and letting herself go. Of course, I could feel her grinding against me causing my body to move with hers, feeling the steel around my shaft push down into my balls, but I could not feel her against "Mistress Sofia's" cock. The experience just made me more uncomfortable inside the cage.

Both women just sat on my body recovering from their self-induced sexual satisfaction. Mistress Sofia's sweet nectar coated my mouth and leather mask. Lady Barbara's pussy had soaked her pantyhose.

"Are you ready to try riding his face Barbara?"

"Absolutely, let me just get these pantyhose off first."

Both women climbed off of me and the bed. Being tied down, I could only lay there and wait for whatever they desired. Turning my head, I watched as Lady Barbara sat on the bed near my foot, and slid her silky pantyhose down her wonderful legs. She slipped her high heels back onto her feet, and tossed the pantyhose on the bed near my side, before climbing up and mounting my face.

She kneeled down and allowed me the first unobstructed view of her mature cunt. She was shaved completely smooth, and her labia hung down a bit. I was only use to Mistress Sofia's sacred garden, which had a small landing strip of hair, and her outer labia were smaller and tucked up more inside and not as visible.

I loved getting to eat Mistress Sofia's pussy, and she let me do it often. She really is too good to me. Now though, I was challenged with pleasing a different woman with my tongue. Every woman is unique, and what pleases one, might not please another. The best thing I could figure to do was just do as Mistress Sofia had taught me, and try to learn from Lady Barbara's reactions.

She planted herself firmly on my head. She wanted this for so long, and now had a man that was going to give her what she demanded. I kissed, licked and sucked on her pussy lips. She was still very turned on and very, very wet. Apparently, she had a dominate side as well, and letting it loose was just what she needed.

While my tongue explored Lady Barbara's most intimate of places, Mistress Sofia had retrieved the key to the lock on "her" cock. She released me from dick jail, and they both watched as the blood raced into "her" cock making it fully hard and erect. Mistress Sofia then gave my balls and shaft each a slap to show her dominance over them even though she had released me. Lady Barbara decided to give it a try as well and swatted my engorged shaft right at the head. She was careful not to catch me with her long, red claws.

With Lady Barbara sitting on my face I was not able to see what else Mistress Sofia had brought onto the bed. Feeling her wrap a small, but about one and half inches wide, leather collar around my balls and snapping it into place, she was still able to demonstrate her control over me by collaring my genitals as well as my neck.

With my balls stretched and pulled away from my body in their leather collar, I then felt Mistress Sofia slide a toy easily into my ass. Not being able to see which toy, I had to go by feel. It was thick and smooth and thankfully well lubed. I think this was just a standard vibrator, that had a rounded tip and was completely smooth all the way down to the base, which had a knob at the bottom to adjust the speed of vibration, which had not been turned on yet.

Moaning into Lady Barbara's crotch as the vibrator easily penetrated me. "Oh yes Sofia, fuck his ass. He is a slut, and likes it in the ass, don't you?" She was not expecting an answer, and I'm pretty sure her question was meant for her ex-husband. To her that's who I was right now.

Mistresses cock began to twitch as she turned on the vibration. "Oh, look at what you are doing to him Sofia, he is jerking without even being touched. Will he cum from getting his ass penetrated?"

"Only if I allow him too dear, and tonight I do not think you want to let him cum, do you?"

"No Sofia, he's cum enough in his life, all men have cum enough. Fuck him and his need for release. Make his cock dance for us, but don't let him spew his dirty seed."

As I approached an orgasm, so did Lady Barbara. The difference being she was now in control of both of them, and had asked Mistress Sofia to deny me. "Oh yes, you worthless fucker, lick my pussy, lick Barbara's pussy, yes yes yes yes." Lady Barbara was now climaxing on my face flooding it with her wetness. I was surprised how different she tasted from Mistress Sofia. Not bad, just different.

Mistress Sofia of course knew how to read my body movements and reactions. She slid the toy out of my ass before I could climax and cum. My hands fighting against the cuffs holding me to the bed, as I tried to reach one hand to rub Lady Barbara's leg and the other to stroke myself to completion. I was not given the chance to do either just then.

Lady Barbara sat forward on my chest to relax for a few minutes. Mistress Sofia pushed the smooth vibrator back into my ass. This one was thicker than the curved one she had used on me the first night in the playroom. I preferred the thin one with the curved tip to this thicker straight one, but what was used on my body was not up to me. It was completely up to my Mistress, and I was thankful to be able to call her "my Mistress".

"Will he perform anilingus on me Sofia?"

"Order him to do whatever you want Barbara."

"Lick my ass right now", Barbara commanded me as she sat back onto my face. Placing her cheeks right on my face. I pushed my face forward, getting my nose and mouth into her crack and began licking. With her on top, what I could reach was up to her, but thankfully I was able to find her tight puckered hole. I began rimming her asshole and kissing it.