Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was still wet and easily took the black cock. My view was filled with her sexy ass as she bounced up and down on my head. The soft mattress making sure I wasn't hurt, but she was riding this much harder and more aggressive than she ever had before.

All of us were now making noises as the three-way fuckfest played out on the king-size bed. Mistress Sofia was enjoying her pussy filled with the toy I held in my mouth. She moaned out in pleasure as she used it to satisify herself. Lady Barbara was yelling and degrading me as she fucked my ass, and she was moaning in pleasure. I don't know if it physically felt good for her, but she was enjoying herself.

I was still whimpering and moaning in pain. Any pleasurable sensation of the veiny cock rubbing my prostate were masked by the discomfort of its sheer size stretching my ass. Even though it hurt, and although I didn't realize it at the time, "Mistresses" cock was still hard for some reason.

I was just trying to focus on my sexy Mistress as she rode my face and ignore the pain, but Mistress Sofia added a new element and leaned forward and started slapping "her" cock and balls. The collar still pulling my balls down and leaving them even more sensitive and vulnerable. Lady Barbara would occasionally reach down and slap me as well, but with my legs running up her chest she did not have a good angle, or enough reach to slap me hard.

Mistress Sofia pushed herself down hard onto my head. Her second orgasm from this toy was sweeping through her body. She just said in a quiet voice, "oh yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes." While Mistress Sofia rode the pleasure wave pulsing through her gorgeous body, Lady Barbara dug her fingernails into my legs and pulled me hard into her. Impaling me fully onto her monstrous strap on cock. There must be something inside the harness right at her clit, because with her body pressed to mine she started making small circular motions with her hips.

As she rubbed her clit on the harness, she let out a loud and simple, "OH FUCK!" and then just froze as she enjoyed the pleasure cascading through her body. Her red nails still digging painfully into my thighs and her strap on still stretching out my ass.

Mistress Sofia climbed off my head and collapsed onto the bed as she recovered. Lady Barbara finally released me, let her cock slide from my ass, and she staggered almost in a daze into the bathroom. I continued to just lay in place, not knowing what to do.

After catching her breath Mistress Sofia stood up and removed the dildo from my face and gently patted my cheek. Lady Barbara returned from the bathroom, having removed her strap on. I was thankful for that.

Lady Barbara walked up to Mistress Sofia, "Thank you for that Sofia. I really needed it. I can't tell you how good it felt to fuck a man like that. It is exactly what I needed."

"Your welcome my dear." With that they hugged. I just watched the two women hug, their naked breasts coming together. To them it was a simple hug between friends, to me it was sexy and exciting.

"We are still going to punish him for leaking his pre-cum while you screwed his ass, aren't we Sofia?"

"Oh, of course we are. I certainly didn't forget, but he is going to wish we did."

That didn't sound good to me, but I didn't want to let Mistress Sofia down, so I braced myself mentally for whatever she had planned.

She reached down and wrapped her index finger and thumb around the collar around my balls. She led me painfully back to the middle of the room where the chains still hung from the ceiling. She then adjusted the length of the chains making it so the ends hung down lower.

She then pulled both my arms straight back behind me. She applied enough force that I started to bend at the waits to ease the pain. While she held my arms back and up behind me, Lady Barbara then clipped the chains to the leather cuffs on my wrists.

With me bent forward there wasn't any real pain, but I now had my arms stretched out behind me instead of up above my head. This left my butt sticking out, and I was still bound and helpless. Mistress Sofia had never put me into bondage in this position before.

Fetching the spreader bar, Mistress Sofia attached it to the leather cuffs on my ankles forcing my legs apart more, and causing me to be a little lower and therefore adding to the discomfort in my arms and shoulders.

Now completely immobile, I couldn't see what Mistress Sofia had gotten from a toy drawer, but she brought in-front of me to see it. It was a small glass butt plug. This was also a new toy we had never used before. The plug was completely clear except for purple, round jewel looking end to keep it from going completely inside of me. It was fairly short and not very wide. After the fucking I had this should not be a problem.

It was already lubed and Mistress Sofia walked behind me and easily slid it inside of me. While she did that Lady Barbara went over and got the black leather paddle.

"How many is an appropriate punishment?" Lady Barbara asked her friend as she handed her the paddle. "Well I usually give him 20 to 30 depending on my mood, but as it's a special occasion with you being here. How many do you think?"

"I think all men are cheating pigs, and should be paddled every day just for being male. Why not give him 100 swats Sofia?" Obviously the determination to punish her ex-husband had returned. I was hoping after the strap on experience she had calmed down, but I was wrong.

"Why don't we go with 50. That should make our point and besides I don't know if we have the energy for 100."

With that, Mistress Sofia gave me the first 10 smacks to my sore ass. I cringed and moaned each time the broad flat paddle struck my behind. Lady Barbara didn't want to hear my moaning, so she went over to the bed and grabbed her pantyhose she had removed earlier.

She shoved them into my mouth to gag me. The crotch was still wet from her earlier fun of riding my caged cock. Mistress Sofia seemed to like the idea and she handed the paddle off to Barbara.

Mistress Sofia walked in-front of me to see the pantyhose hanging out of my mouth and watch the expression as I was paddled. Lady Barbara delivered the first two strikes. She still didn't quite have the technique right, so the sting wasn't bad.

Feeling she could do better, she bent down and unbuckled the straps of her high heels and slid them off her feet. Even though she balanced and walked in them with no problems, she felt being flat footed on the floor might allow her to swing harder. The sting of the leather hitting me of course hurt, but was not terribly painful. With every stroke her anger seemed to grow.

"You deserve this and much worse, you cheating bastard." Lady Barbara yelled at me as she completed her ten. Sensing that Barbara was getting more aggressive, Mistress Sofia suggested a they each give me 10 swats with the large flogger that Lady Barbara had used earlier. I was grateful for this as it would hurt less.

As Mistress Sofia returned the paddle and grabbed the flogger from its hook on the wall, Lady Barbara had stepped in front of me. "I tried to be the perfect wife, while you were lousy in bed, and were running around behind my back fucking who knows who. I hate you for what you did to me!" she yelled at me.

Reaching down she grabbed one of her high heels by the strap that would go behind her heel. She swung it hard, slapping me across the face with it. The sole of the shoe hitting me square on the cheek. The leather mask took away most of the feel, but it still hurt. She wound up again and slapped me even harder. This time the force causing the shoe to break free from her hand and fly across the room.

"You fucking pig, I hope your boyfriend cheats on you like you did to me. You only care about yourself Jonathan, you worthless asshole!" she shouted. This time slapping me across the face with her bare hand. Again the mask took the sting of it away, but my jaw still hurt from the impact. Probably hurt her hand more than my face though.

Mistress Sofia was still on the other side of the room, and couldn't believe what was unfolding. It was all happening fast, and before she could stop her friend, Lady Barbara took a step back and then with her right leg, as if she was trying to punt a football, kicked me as hard as she could in the collared balls.

Every man can tell you that when you take a shot to the family jewels it initially hurts, but after a second or two a much deeper, far more intense pain, seeps up from deep inside your gut, and that's the one that really gets you. With this kick however, that deep guttural pain was instantaneous.

Mistress Sofia rushed across the room and stopped her friend before she could get another kick into what in her mind was her ex-husbands groin. "Why don't you take a break, and go get us some wine Barbara?", my Mistress said as she escorted her friend to the doorway and then the stairs leading up out of the basement.

Returning to the playroom and her bound submissive, Mistress Sofia checked to make sure I was ok. She watched my breathing and checked my pulse. She looked around me to see if there was blood anywhere. I seemed to be ok from outward appearances.

While trying to deal with the ache, I somehow kept the pantyhose in my mouth. I was holding my breath and closed my eyes tightly and was just waiting for the deep pain to subside. Spitting out the pantyhose and using our safe word was of course an option. We also had a signal I could give, if I was unable to speak. I choose not to do either. I did not want to let my Mistress down.

The pain in my groin had cause my erection to disappear, and "her" cock hung flaccid between my legs. Despite my lack of physical arousal, my desire to submit and please my Mistress remained. I had allowed myself to be put into this situation. Mistress Sofia never had to force me into anything.

"Are you ok sweetie?", she asked as she pulled the nylon from my mouth. I was actually somewhat out of it and confused not sure what exactly happened. The slaps and kick were so quick, but the pain was a reminder as to what had happened. "Sweetie, are you ok?" she asked again.

"I don't know, I think so Mistress, I'm not sure." I was still confused, but beginning to understand I was still chained to the ceiling from the pain in my shoulders. The kick to my balls had caused my legs to buckle, all my weight went into my arms that were chained to the ceiling. Mistress Sofia helped me get my feet under me, but still had not released me.

Lady Barbara came walking down the stairs and back into the playroom. She had brought herself and Mistress Sofia each a glass of wine. "Is he ok?" she asked, handing Mistress Sofia her glass.

"I think he'll recover. Lets give him a couple of minutes though." Mistress Sofia answered as she placed the pantyhose back into my mouth.

Couple of minutes for what, why not release me now? I thought. They took their time and finished their drinks over the next several minutes. "Ok, ready to finish?", Lady Barbara asked Mistress Sofia.

Looking at me and stroking the leather mask covering my cheek. "Sorry, but you still have thirty more swats to go", my Mistress said to me as she put the pantyhose back into my mouth. I had to make a decision right here and now. Did I want to continue and hopefully please my Mistress or did I want to use our safe word and stop. I did not speak, and stayed there awaiting my fate.

Even through the pain and anger, I still had a need to please Mistress Sofia. I had considered spitting out the pantyhose and saying, "Fuck this, un-chain me right now. I'm leaving." I knew that if I had said it or used a safe word, that Mistress Sofia would've released me. Our Dominant and submissive relationship was based on trust.

Despite my anger, there was something else inside me that did not want to disappoint this woman, that didn't want to let her down. So, I stood there, with my balls in a collar, a glass plug in my ass, Lady Barbara's pantyhose in my mouth, my legs forced apart by a spreader bar, and my arms tied behind me and to the ceiling.

The next thirty swats with the flogger did not really hurt, and Mistress Sofia made sure to go especially easy on me. The pain in my balls was easing up a bit, but was still there. I was just glad my punishment and the night were over. I was wrong though. My punishment was over, but they still had one more activity planned for me.

My arms were released, and Mistress Sofia led me by the balls over to another part of the playroom. With the spreader bar between my legs I struggled to walk and keep up with her. She placed a padded mat on the floor and had me lay on my back. Above us hanging from the ceiling was a rope and some pullies.

Mistress Sofia clipped the end of the rope to an eye bolt in the middle of the spread bar and began pulling the other end of the rope. Soon my feet were being pulled to the ceiling. Almost my whole body was suspended upside down. Only my very upper back, shoulders, neck and head remained on the small padded mat covering the floor.

I knew what this would happen when she started pulling on the rope. I was the one that installed all of this for Mistress Sofia. What I didn't know was what she intended to do with me in this position. Mistress Sofia reached down and held my arms to the floor.

She held my arms so that my upper arms were perpendicular to my body, my elbows fully bent so my forearms were pointing back to my body, and my wrists and hands were just a few inches from my head. While she had been suspending me almost upside down from the ceiling Lady Barbara had put her high heels back on her bare feet.

Lady Barbara stepped over me so she was facing my suspended body. She carefully placed her high heels over my wrists. With my wrist between the heel and sole of her shoe, she had effectively restrained me to the floor. She then squatted down, pulled her pantyhose from my mouth and commanded me to lick her pussy again.

While this position wasn't comfortable, at least I got to lick her bare, shaved pussy. While I did my best to please her, she reached forward and began stroking "Mistresses" cock. Although I had gone limp after the kick, and the flogging and my anger had done nothing to return it to an excited state, her stroking was doing the trick.

I explored her sex with my lips and tongue. Then I felt two more hands starting to gently caress my bound balls. Mistress Sofia had gotten in on the fondling and they were both now playing with me while I worshipped Lady Barbara's cunt with my mouth.

Each time I was getting close to orgasm though, Mistress Sofia would signal Lady Barbara to stop and they would both release me. They took turns who touched me where, but I never let up at my licking and sucking of her mature pussy.

Lady Barbara positioned herself so my tongue was right at her clit. I took the hint and began sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. This started driving her wild and she pushed herself down onto my face. "Oh yes, lick my pussy slave, lick me, make me cum on your face." Her juices flowed out of her down onto my leather mask and into my mouth. Her climax flowed through her as well. I never let up from my attention to her clitoris throughout the entire orgasm.

When she had had enough, she stood up. She did not step off of my wrists though, but she had stopped playing with me. Now only Mistress Sofia was stroking "her" cock and playing with my collared balls. I was staring straight up and Lady Barbara's naked body, while my Mistress expertly jerked me off.

"Do you want to cum for us slave?", she asked. "Oh yes Mistress, please let me cum for you and Lady Barbara, I'm begging you please let me cum."

"What do you think Barbara, should we let him cum?"

"I don't know what kind of behavior you usually expect from him, but I thought he did very well tonight. So if you want to make your slave cum, then I'm ok with it."

Mistress Sofia looked down at me, "You know if you cum, you will be shooting your load all over your own face. Is that really what you want? A cum facial from your own cock?"

"Yes Mistress, please just let me cum. Make me cum all over my face, please just let me cum for you both.", I begged.

Without a word she started stroking my shaft with one hand and began rubbing her thumb against the underside of my cock head. Just when she knew I couldn't stop if I wanted to, she stopped touching me.

I looked up at her desperately confused. She had given me permission to cum and now she was stopping. She knew better though. My cum started flowing out of "her" erection. I just did not get to experience the full intensity of an orgasm. She had stopped short and ruined it for me, but true to her word she let me cum.

My own spunk poured out of me and down onto my chest, and onto my leather mask and into my mouth. I closed my eyes so no cock cream would end up in them. Mistress Sofia and Lady Barbara just watched and enjoyed their control over me.

When they were sure I was drained, Lady Barbara stepped away from me. Mistress Sofia lowered my lower body and legs back down to the floor. My own cum still covered my mask and I couldn't open my eyes. Grabbing me by the collar around my balls yet again, Mistress Sofia led me back to where I had been restrained before.

She chained my hands above my head again, but she did finally remove the collar from my balls. Lady Barbara had slipped her silky nightie back on, and grabbed her pantyhose. As she headed for the stairs, she pushed them back into my mouth.

Mistress Sofia walked over near the bed and grabbed her silky red robe. I could only hear her as she walked around the room. I knew she was near the door and the stairs. "Will you keep him down here all night Sofia?"

"Depends on my mood." Mistress Sofia answered. Even through my closed eyes I could tell she shut off the lights, and I heard them both walk upstairs. I had never been kept in bondage overnight. Not even when I'd been tied to the bed. My balls still hurt, and my legs were sore. I was not sure how much longer I could stay like this. I was surprised and shocked Mistress Sofia had not released me after everything that happened.

Although I had no concept of the time, two hours passed before the lights came back on. My cum covered eyes were still closed. There was no sound of high heels on the floor this time. Lady Barbara's pantyhose were pulled from my mouth, and I felt hands on my leather mask.

Someone standing behind me, unzipped the mask and threw it to the floor. Mistress Sofia then stepped around in-front of me. She reached up with a cold damp cloth and wiped my face. The cool rag felt good on my face. Before I could say anything, she got on her tip toes and kissed my lips.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. I never expected her to do that. I feel terrible, and I can only hope you are ok, and that you still trust me. I am so proud of you though. You did everything just as I asked, and endured a lot for me and my friend. I'm going to make it up to you."

to be continued...