Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I lowered my head down to her left heel and repeated my subservient worship just as I had done to the right. As my lips got to her calf I reached forward with both hands and began rubbing the outsides of her sexy legs. The sheer, silky white stockings felt just like the pantyhose I had pulled up my own legs not long ago.

Kissing and licking her calf and the back of her knee, my hands were now freely roaming up and down the entire length of her mature legs. I moved back to her right leg and licked all over her calf. Kissing the back of her right knee elicited a moan from Lady Barbara's lips. Noticing the reaction, I focused there for a minute. Kissing and licking those few, small square inches trying to please her. Then I licked up the back of her thigh until I reached the lacy, elastic type material holding her smooth stockings to her firm thigh.

I planted a kiss so my lower lip was against stocking and my upper lip against her bare skin. Then I licked up from the stocking to her bare thigh right to the crease where her butt cheek met her upper leg. My left hand traced up her left leg and began squeezing her bare left ass cheek. The lacy teddy left most of her back exposed. As it came down her shoulders it stayed to the outside of her body and then in a "V" shape just above her hips. There was only a small, thong type piece of fabric that snaked into her crack and then down between her legs to cover her sex.

My tongue and lips focused on her right side while my hand rubbed and squeezed her left. Mistress Sofia was just standing a few feet behind me, watching me enjoy her friend's legs and ass. After switching my oral attention to her left cheek for awhile, I then pressed my face against her tan buttocks and began to lick the thong running between them.

Both hands were squeezing her ass, and then I gripped them and pulled them apart letting the white lacy material slip all the way into her crack. I pushed my face tight against her ass and pressed my tongue against the soft material that was covering her puckered hole. Lady Barbara moaned out, "Oh yes, that's it, worship my asshole."

Even with the teddy in the way, she was still being stimulated. I just kept pushing my lips and tongue as hard against the lacy fabric as I could in an attempt to give her pleasure. My hands were rubbing and squeezing her legs as my face was buried in her ass.

Her moaning was constant, but did not seem to be progressing on how much pleasure Lady Barbara was receiving. With my right hand I reached up and pried the sliver of white lacy fabric from between her cheeks and pulled it to the side. Then I pushed my face back into her ass and tongue fucked her tight back hole.

"Yes, that's it, lick me, lick my fucking ass, push your tongue into my asshole slave!" I enjoyed the dirty talk from Lady Barbara, but certainly didn't need it. I was enjoying my oral worship of her legs, butt cheeks, and back passage.

I swirled my tongue around and around her sphincter, rimming her over and over. Then I'd push my tongue inside of her as far as I could get it and snake it around trying to pleasure her. She was getting more and more wound up as I tongued her butt.

"Now I need my pussy licked, lick me and make me cum, lick my pussy!" Just as she finished her command she reached down with both hands to her crotch. She grabbed the fabric between her legs and pulled. What I didn't know and hadn't seen was there was two small snaps at the bottom of the teddy, hidden between her thighs just where it covered her now soaking wet pussy.

With the front and back of the teddy now dangling free, I could have easier access to some of her erogenous zones. Getting to her pussy from behind would still be a challenge though.

I lowered myself down more, and arched my head back and put my head between her spread thighs. My tongue lapped up and down as much of her slit as I could reach, but I could only make minimal contact with her clit. I kept my face pressed up into her crotch and desperately licked her wet snatch trying to please her.

Realizing I needed a better angle, I pulled my head away and as quickly as possible I turned completely around. I went from kneeling behind her to sitting behind her, but was now facing the opposite way. Sliding back between her legs, I leaned back and got my head underneath her. I had to get my arms in-front of her legs to support myself so I could no longer rub them, but it was necessary to do a good job of cunnilingus.

Lady Barbara reached down with one hand and pressed my head to her body. My tongue and lips had teased her enough when kneeling behind her. My lips and tongue locked onto her clitoris and began to drive her to her first orgasm of the night.

When she was excited and about to climax, her juices really began to flow. My leather mask was getting drenched in her wetness. Mistress Sofia noticed an opportunity in my new position. My pantyhose covered legs were stretched out and slightly apart on the floor. She stepped between my legs and with her right foot began rubbing the bottom of her high heeled sandal against "her" hard cock, which was straining against the pantyhose prison.

Her shoe job was firm enough to press "her" erection into my balls, but still feel good and stimulate me. She went slow to tease me, and not let me get close to cumming. She would use her spikey, white heel to tease my balls as well.

Occasionally she would take the sole of her shoe and step on one of my balls. Not squishing it or enough to really hurt, but just a slight pressure to make me feel her shoe, her control, and her dominance. I was loving what she was doing to me, and what I was getting to do to Lady Barbara.

"Oh fuck, here I cum, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes fucking fuck, I'm cumming!", Lady Barbara yelled incoherently as her climax rushed through her body. My tongue kept flicking her clit until she finally released my head signaling me to stop my oral assault on her pleasure button.

Mistress Sofia stopped her shoe job and stepped back. Lady Barbara swung her left leg over my right shoulder, so I was no longer underneath her. She immediately sat down on the bench where her hand had been resting while she was bent over. She needed to catch her breath and recover.

Bringing my head forward, I made eye contact with my Mistress. She was just smiling, happy for her friend, and proud of her submissive that she had trained to eat pussy.

"My turn now slave." With that Mistress Sofia came over to the bench and placed her hands on the bench right next to where her friend was sitting. I got on my knees behind her and began my worship of her high heels, feet, ankles and legs. Just as I had done for Lady Barbara. I started licking her spikey heel and working my way up. There was just something about her shapely legs, and glorious figure that was an incredible turn on for me.

My hands immediately started stroking the sides and fronts of her shapely, perfect legs. She knew the power she had over me, especially with her legs, especially when she wore thigh high stockings, and even more so when she wore high heels. She did these things often. Not just for my pleasure, but she enjoyed wearing them as well.

I lingered and took much longer in my attention to her lower legs. Just as I was kissing the back of her right knee, she lifted her left foot and bent her leg back ninety degrees. Thinking I knew what she wanted, I took her ankle in my hand to support her leg and began kissing and licking her calf down to her ankle, heel and than high heel. I then took the whole heel in my mouth and began to suck it.

She looked back over her left shoulder and watched me bob my head back and forth on her white, spiked heel. I sucked it just like she had taught me to suck her strap on. Swirling my tongue around it as I sucked. She couldn't feel it, but I still did my best as if she could. She enjoyed making me do it and watching me do it.

Mistress Sofia then pulled her left foot away and placed it on the floor so she could offer me her right heel. I began sucking it straight away trying to be a good heel sucking submissive for my Mistress.

When she was satisfied she pulled that foot away and let me get back to her glorious, sexy, shapely stocking covered legs. My hands continued to explore them as I kissed and licked the backs of her knees and thighs. Every time I got to worship her legs, it was a fantasy come true for me.

After several minutes of thigh worship, I worked my way past her stocking tops to her bare thighs, and then to her pale, round ass cheeks. My hands rubbed and squeezed them where ever my mouth wasn't busy kissing and licking.

Lady Barbara was still sitting on the bench right next to where Mistress Sofia had her hands, helping support herself as she was bent forward. Lady Barbara spread her legs and began to gently toy with her vagina as she watched her friend get serviced.

Both women seemed to never truly be sexually fulfilled, and always wanted more. I was grateful for that fact.

Just as with Lady Barbara, I pressed my face against Mistress Sofia's wonderful butt and began licking the white thong of material going between her cheeks. This time however I didn't spend as much time licking through the lacy material. I reached between her legs and undid the snaps. I pulled the back away from my face and plunged back into her ass with my tongue.

I explored her forbidden hole, slipping my tongue in and out of it. Then I would swirl it around inside of her, making her moan out in pleasure. I'd rim her puckered hole over and over before fucking my tongue back inside of her.

"Oh that's it, just like that, keep licking me just like that".

In an effort to please her even more, I took my right hand from her outer thigh and slid it between her legs. I began rubbing her wet pussy and slipped a finger inside of her. My mouth was French kissing her tight hole and I slipped a second finger inside her cunt. I curled my fingers forward and found her "G" spot.

"HOLY FUCK! YES YES YES, JUST LIKE THAT, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Mistress Sofia reached back with her right hand and grabbed me by the back of the mask. She pushed my head tight to her butt as my tongue explored inside of it. Her tight asshole made it hard to move my tongue inside of her, but I kept at it. My fingers rubbing her in just the right way. She arched her back, pushing her butt harder against my face, her hand still holding me in place.

"I'M STILL CUMMING, OH FUCK I'M STILL CUMMING. YES OH FUCK YES!" My Mistress had taught me well how to orally service her ass as well as how to finger fuck her pussy. Her breathing was now slowing, and she released my head.

Deciding to be bold I quickly turned around and sat between her legs getting into the same position as I did with Lady Barbara. I wanted better access to lick her clit, and before she could protest my lips locked onto it and sucked it in my mouth. She may have been to sensitive, but I risked it anyway. I figured I had not touched her clit yet, so maybe this would feel good. If I was wrong and her whole body was too sensitive from her orgasm, I may be pushed away and punished.

My gamble paid off. She now took her hand and pressed my face to her sex as I sucked and licked her clit. "OH I'M CUMMING AGAIN, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK YES!"

I brought my hand back up and slid two fingers back inside of her wet canal. Thrusting them in and out a few times before tickling her "G" spot some more. Mistress Sofia just kept cumming and cumming on my face and fingers. Her multiple orgasms enveloping her entire body.

Mistress Sofia finally reached down with both hands and pushed my head and hand away from her as she stood upright. She then turned and sat on the bench next to Lady Barbara who was still just casually rubbing her own pussy. I turned and kneeled on the floor in my black, silky pantyhose awaiting my next chance to serve or be used.

Both ladies just sat there on the side of the immobilizer bench, coming down from their sexual high. After a few minutes they looked at each other and smiled and then looked at me. Lady Barbara stood up and turned around. She was on my right side, so with her right foot on the floor, she placed her left foot on the bench where she had just been sitting.

Mistress Sofia took a step towards me and pulled my collar up. She did not want me to stand, she just wanted me upright, but still kneeling. She then reached down to the front of my pantyhose, pulled them out from my waist, and pulled them down. She tucked the waistband of the pantyhose under my balls so just "her" hard cock and balls were now exposed, but free to stand at attention.

She grabbed me by the shaft and had me slowly crawl towards the bench. Just as Lady Barbara had done Mistress Sofia positioned herself the same way, except she was on my left side. So she had her left foot on the floor and her right foot up on the bench. She shifted her left leg forward a bit, bringing the heel of her foot up and off of the heel of her shoe.

Lady Barbara reached down and took a hold of "Mistress's" cock, and then guided it between Mistress Sofia's foot and shoe. The leather was warm against the underside of "her" dick and the white, sheer stocking was soft and smooth against the top of my head and shaft.

In this position Mistress Sofia's thigh was almost over my shoulder and her calf was just in-front of my chest. Lady Barbara's foot was right next to my Mistress's on the bench and so her leg was in the same position on the other side of my chest.

Mistress Sofia pushed her foot down, gently trampling "her" cock as she squeezed it between her foot and high heeled shoe. She wasn't hurting me, just letting me feel her foot and shoe on "her" excited cock. She shifted her foot slightly from side to side, rubbing me and stroking me just a little bit.

My Mistress turned her head to look back over her right shoulder and said, "Fuck my foot slave".

Keeping my hands at my sides I did not have much leverage, but I began rocking my hips back and forth, fucking her shoe and foot. The bench and her high heel were at just the right height for me to perform my depraved sexual act. The pantyhose under my balls, pushing them up slightly added to the sensations I was feeling.

"Ohhhhh" was all I moaned as I slowly thrust myself into her white, high heel slipper. I just kept moaning as I slowly humped it for her. Mistress would occasionally press down hard, keeping me from moving. If I was flaccid it would be crushing, but as I was fully erect the pain was only minimal and only for a few seconds. Then I would begin screwing her foot and shoe again.

"That's it slave, fuck my shoe like a good pantyhose boy." My hips rocking back and forth in a slow steady motion as I enjoyed my task. Instinctively, trying to keep my balance I reached forward and held both women's leg that was up on the bench.

Mistress Sofia raised her foot up and off of "her" cock. She reached down and guided me into Lady Barbara's matching shoe and stocking covered foot. I was now to fuck her shoe for her pleasure and honestly my own. Most men want pussy or a blow job. They would never settle for rubbing themselves like a pervert on a woman's high heel or her foot. Not knowing what kind of man this made me, I was loving the feeling and would gladly beg for it if required.

"Oh, I can feel him throb against the bottom of my foot, it feels good as he humps my shoe like a depraved little pervert. That's it pantyhose boy, fuck my shoe, yes fuck my high heel, shoe fucker!" Gladly obeying I just kept my arms wrapped around each woman's white, stocking covered, lower leg as I had sex with Lady Barbara's foot and shoe.

She to would occasionally pressed down with the heel of her foot, trampling my "Mistress's" shoe humping, eager dick. The feeling of their stocking covered foot and identical shoe felt identical as I rubbed myself against them, but their stocking covered legs felt very different in my arms. Mistress Sofia's leg was tone, but soft and shapely. You could see and feel the definition of her ankle to calf, and transition to her thigh. So elegant and feminine. Lady Barbara had sexy legs too, but hers, even though she was older, were more firm and muscular. Not as pleasurable to touch or worship in my submissive and biased opinion.

After several minutes of shoe sex with Lady Barbara she lifted her foot and guided me back into Mistress Sofia's shoe. "Fuck me like you mean it slave, show your Mistress how good her stocking foot and high heel feel. That's it shoe fucker, I want you to cum for me like a good pantyhose pervert."

My pace quickened as I kept sliding against her leather shoe and stocking foot. With no lubrication I knew the intense friction would soon see me erupt into her shoe. At one point Mistress Sofia pushed down hard with the heel of her foot. My whole body jerked forward bringing my chest into contact with both of their calves. The force of her foot trapping me against her shoe, meant I could not keep thrusting. She only held me there a few moments, just long enough to slow my impending cum shot, and exert her dominion over me and "her" shoe fucking erection.

When she eased the pressure on me, I immediately began needily thrusting again. Being a pantyhose wearing, shoe fucker did not matter to me. The physical and mental stimulation was incredible.

Just as I was getting close, Lady Barbara put her foot back onto the floor and she squatted down right by my side. Her knees spread wide, her left knee slightly behind my right upper thigh and buttocks. Her right knee just in front of my right thigh.

With her left hand she started rubbing her own pussy as she watched me have sex with my Mistress's foot and shoe. With her right hand she reached down in-front of me and gently caressed my balls, which were trapped between the waistband of the pantyhose and the back edge of Mistress Sofia's white high heel.

Lady Barbara softly said, "Cum for us slave, cum on your Mistress's shoe and foot like a good shoe fucking slave."

"Oh fuck, oh thank you, fuck yes, OH YES, OH I'M, OH, OH I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, OHHH!"

My warm jizz erupted from my cock head and sprayed against the underside of Mistress Sofia's foot and the inside of her shoe. She kept her foot just far enough off of the back of her shoe to allow "her" cock to pump out its gooey load.

"That's its slave, cum for us. Cover my shoe in your tribute to my control over you. Fuck my shoe for me and prove your submission to your Goddess."

Lady Barbara continued to fondle me and herself as my climax came to an end, and I had no more semen to offer them. Not having been commanded to stop, I slowly thrust into her semen covered shoe. Still clutching her lower leg to my chest as my breathing returned to normal.

Mistress Sofia again pressed down hard onto me forcing my motion to stop and press myself to her sexy leg. She then lifted her foot off the bench, letting "her" spent dick fall out the back of her high heeled slipper. I fell back, still kneeling, but sitting on my heels.

Mistress Sofia turned around to face me, and sat down on the bench. She slid her foot from her shoe and lifted her leg. Stretching it out towards me, with her white cum soaked foot inches from my face.

Taking her ankle in my hands to support her leg, I began to lick the bottom of her foot. Tasting my seed that had soaked her white, silky stocking. My tongue tracing long, hard licks up and down her foot. From her wet heel all the way to the tips of her toes. She would rub her toes against my leather covered face as I licked her heel.

Lady Barbara reached down and pulled my pantyhose up and over "Mistress's" spent cock. She gently patted it with her hand after encasing me again inside the feminine garment. Her next move caught me completely off guard and shocked me. She reached up and took Mistress Sofia's ankle from my hands and guided her foot away from my mouth and to her own.