Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Barbara licked the bottom of Mistress Sofia's foot just as I had done. She got the very last of my cum, and then took all of her toes completely into her mouth and sucked them. In stunned silence I just looked up at Mistress Sofia to make eye contact. She just looked on in amazement and smiled at me.

Mistress Sofia then looked down to her high heel. I knew what she wanted. Reaching down I picked it up and began lapping at the inside of her shoe. This was not as pleasurable as licking her stocking covered foot, but still erotic and subservient for me. So I enjoyed it. I also understood my enjoyment of it was not the point. If it pleased Mistress Sofia, I would do it for her. She had been generous in letting me worship her pussy, ass, legs, feet and high heels for both our pleasure.

Lady Barbara stopped her toe sucking and Mistress Sofia placed her foot down onto the floor and they both watched me lick her white, high heeled, slipper clean of my sperm. When I felt I had cleaned it sufficiently I placed it out near Mistress's foot and held it still while she slid her foot back into place.

Lady Barbara stood up and looked at her friend, "Can we?, she asked Mistress Sofia.

"As you are my guest, and this is your last time with my slave. Yes, we can Barbara."

They had obviously discussed some of tonight's activities beforehand. I was not sure if I should be excited or apprehensive. At times like these I try to remind myself how fortunate I am to get to be the sex slave to a sexy, dominant woman. No matter what happened next, I should remember to thank her for allowing me to serve and be used by her.

Mistress Sofia gestured with her hand for me to stand up. "Go get both strap on dildo's from the armoire slave, and bring them to us." Walking over to the other side of the room to get the toys as instructed, I thought I knew what was now in store for me, but in actuality, I would've never guessed what they had planned.

to be continued...