Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 06

Story Info
One last night of submission to two Domme's.
15.4k words
4.71
18.8k
20

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 6

Being totally spent from the amazing leg induced orgasm, it did not take long for me to fall asleep, still with my hands tied to the bed, still with the leather mask on my face, and with Mistress's collar around my neck. At least this time I was laying on a comfortable bed, and not left standing with my hands restrained to the ceiling and with sore balls.

I only slept about 20 minutes before waking up. In almost complete darkness it took a few moments to remember where I was and what had happened. Mistress Sofia had invited me over and asked me to trust her with her friend again. I had done all she had asked, and this night worked out much better.

Lady Barbara did not seem angry or upset, but did seem to enjoy her dominant role. She seemed a natural at being in charge and in control of sexual situations. While I was glad to help my Mistress's friend, and serving two women is extremely erotic and exciting. I had realized I actually preferred when it was just Mistress Sofia and I alone. We shared an emotional as well as physical connection, and that emotional connection was lacking with Lady Barbara.

Yes, she was sexy and dominant, but it wasn't the same as with my Mistress. Two years ago, I would've jumped at the chance to serve any dominant woman. Now I had become spoiled to be with such a sexy, mature, dominant woman as Sofia Richards.

I soon drifted off to sleep again. About two hours later I felt soft lips pressing against mine. Before even opening my eyes, I knew by the feel of her sensuous lips and the smell of her perfume that it was Mistress Sofia. The sound of her walking across the floor in her high heel pumps, and the fact that she turned on all the lights and not awoken me.

Mistress Sofia pulled her head back a little and gave me a smile as my eyes opened to look upon her beautiful face. She reached back and unzipped the leather mask and pulled it off my head. "I hate not getting to see your face as we play. The only thing that should ever be covering your face is whatever part of my body I want you kissing or licking at that moment."

She leaned in and kissed me again. Not with her tongue, just pressing her lips to mine for several long moments. She was still wearing her sexy black bikini and high heels. Her feminine body felt good laying against me as we kissed. I longed to reach my arms around her and hold her, touch her, caress her, everywhere I could.

With her laying on her left side, right up against the right side of my body she began rubbing her leg up and down my leg again just as she had done earlier in the night. She reached her hand down and began playing with "her" cock. Her fingers just gently rubbing my shaft and balls. She would take both testicles into her hand and roll them around. Lifting them, controlling them, caressing them.

She of course was getting the reaction she desired, as I began to grow firm in her hand. Her delicious tongue slipped between my lips and began playing with my tongue and the inside of my mouth. As she slid her tongue back I gripped it with my upper and lower lips, sucking on her tongue as it exited my mouth. My tongue followed hers into her mouth as they danced together in a passionate tangling of pleasure.

As our mouths parted, I said, "Oh Mistress, your hand feels so good". I did not say it loudly, but Mistress Sofia slipped her left arm behind my head and wrapped her arm around it placing her palm firmly over my mouth. "Shhh, we do not want to wake up Barbara."

We both knew Barbara would not hear us. This was another way of her exerting her control over me and what we are doing. We both enjoyed that control.

Her fondling of me and gotten me rock hard. She jerked me faster and faster. She wasn't teasing any more and seemed in a hurry to get me off. I moaned into her left hand, which was still firm against my face. My lower body started to tremble as she began to take me into the first throws of an orgasm. She of course stopped her stroking and removed her hand from "her" hard cock. A small drop of pre-cum leaked from my hole.

She wiped it off with her right index finger and brought it to my lips to suck off. She then replaced her left hand back over my mouth. She rolled onto her back next to me. Instead of returning to giving me a hand job, she placed her hand on the black triangle of material covering her vagina. She rubbed herself up and down. Pushing harder and harder against her body. Her middle finger pushed hard against the bikini fabric and just barely entered her pussy.

She pressed the black fabric up and into her clit and stroked it. She turned her head to face me and with her left arm turned my head to face her. We locked eyes as she masturbated with her sex slave bound next to her.

"Oh yes, this feels so good. I wanted to play with my pussy that day I laid out in the sun, while you mowed my lawn. Watching your 18 year old body sweat in the hot sun. I would've stroked myself through my bikini just like I'm doing now." She was playing with her body, but playing with my mind.

She kept pushing her bikini bottoms farther into her now soaked cunt. "Oh fuck, my clit is so sensitive. Why aren't you licking it for me right now?" she asked teasingly. "Oh yes, oh fuck, would you have licked me that day in my back yard if I asked? Would you have laid down on the lounge and let Ms. Richards sit on your face? Would you have dropped to your knees and started licking me through my bikini before pulling it aside and sliding your tongue in your mature neighbor's wet pussy? Oh fuck!"

With her hand on my mouth I couldn't answer. She had brought me right to the edge a few minutes ago, and now she did the same to herself. She stopped rubbing just as she was about to cross the line of sexual bliss. She looked me in the eyes again, "Shhhhhh". Indicating for me not to speak as she pulled her arm from behind my head.

With both hands she slipped her bikini down her curvy, white legs, and over her feet. Seeing her long legs and exposed womanhood never ceased to excite me. Holding her bikini in her right hand she carefully wrapped them around "her" hard dick.

"Oh yes!" I moaned accidently as I felt the wet fabric against "her" cock. She put her arm behind my head again and covered my mouth. I just kept moaning into her left hand as she held it there firmly. Her pussy had soaked the bikini and it felt good against my sensitive sex organ. She used her right hand to rub the wet, black material up and down "her" erection.

"Do you like that lawn boy? Does Ms. Richards bikini feel good on your eager dick? If I had done this to you right after your 18th birthday you would've already cum. Look how far my expert training has brought you lawn boy."

Mistress Sofia just kept slowly stroking me. Making sure the saturated front of her bikini bottoms remained in contact with my cock head or shaft. My moaning into her palm grew louder and louder, but was still muffled. Her pace quickened as she jerked me off.

"You are going to cum for me lawn boy. Give me your spunk. Cum for Ms. Richards, that's it cum for me." Now she was playing with my mind and my body.

She was stroking me fast. She teased me with her words and pleasured me with her hand and bikini. The material at the front of the bikini gave me one sensation, her hand another. All coming together to set me off for her.

Losing control, I began pumping out my seed into her pussy soaked bikini. She could feel my warm jism dropping down onto her fist through the black fabric, as she milked me. The material was too thick for my cock to shoot cum through, but she could see the wet spot getting darker and darker with each blast of semen.

My own cum was now providing lubricant to my shaft as she slowed her stroking, but not stopping. She wanted every drop she could make me give her, and she was in charge of taking it from me.

I just kept moaning and talking into her hand. Mistress Sofia and Lady Barbara had used their sexy legs to get me off a few hours ago, and now my Mistress and coaxed another huge load out of me for our mutual pleasure.

When she was sure I had nothing left to eject out of "her" dick she used her bikini to wipe all of the load from my head and shaft. She pulled her arm from behind my head, and took both hands and slipped her cum soaked bikini bottoms back onto her glorious body.

She quickly sat up and straddled my lower chest. I lifted my head in attempt to lick her, but she was just out of my reach. With her right hand she began massaging her bikini into her groin. Rubbing my cum onto her smooth skin and small landing strip of hair just above her vagina.

This time she didn't cover my mouth. She let me keep my head up to watch as she began to masturbate again. She began to push her fingers into the black material up into her wet cunt. She used her palm and fingers to stimulate herself as she sat on me. She was still excited from her self-stimulation earlier and from getting me off just moments ago.

Mistress Sofia knew just how to touch herself, and I enjoyed watching the demonstration, seeing the lust and enjoyment in her expressions. Just as she was about to orgasm, she pulled the cum filled bottoms to the side and plunged two fingers into her pussy. "OH YES OH FUCK YES! I'm fucking myself with my fingers and your cum. oh fuck.....!" She trailed off as I felt her whole body tense on top of me. Her knees squeezed my rib cage and her head flung back with her eyes closed.

Her pleasure flowed through her body as her pussy juices flowed out onto her fingers and my abdomen. I could feel small muscle spasms as her body absorbed the enjoyable sensations she had given herself.

When she was finally spent, she pulled her fingers out of her snatch and pushed them directly into my mouth. They were warm, wet, sticky and covered in her cum. I sucked her fingers and slipped my tongue between them and around each digit as she held them in my mouth. She had still not opened her eyes as she let her body recover.

She just sat on my chest breathing for a few minutes after pulling her fingers from my mouth. When she had relaxed enough she climbed off of me and laid by my side. She rested her head on my outstretched, bound right arm. She put her right arm on my chest and her right leg over mine.

Mistress Sofia didn't speak, so I kept quiet not wanting to ruin the moment. Plus, I enjoyed the feel of her body against me. It didn't take long for us both to drift off to sleep. I would've preferred to be untied so I could hold her, but what we did and how we did it was up to her. I certainly liked how she did things.

A few hours later I felt her untying my wrist from the head board. She was still in her bikini, but had kicked off her black high heels while we slept. "It's really late, or should I say early. Do you have to work today sweetie?"

"Yes, what time is it?"

"Almost four AM. You can stay of course, but I assume you will want to get home and get cleaned up before going into work."

"I should get going. Tonight was great Mistress. Thank you."

Gathering my clothes I started towards the bathroom to get cleaned up and get dressed. "No, stay here. I want to watch you dress." I began dressing as she just looked at me. She had made me strip when we arrived in the playroom, and now she was finishing the activities by watching me again.

Once fully dressed, she removed my collar and handed it back to me as was our custom. Stepping to the bed I grabbed her high heels to carry them upstairs for her. As we got to the middle of the playroom she stopped me by the leather leash that had restrained me earlier. It was still tied to the hook.

Mistress Sofia slowly pulled on the end that had been attached to my collar and we both watched as the knot slipped free and it fell from the hook. She smiled at me as I realized that I was in no danger from the leash and collar earlier.

"I was so proud and excited the way you submitted to me and trusted me tonight sweetie. Especially after everything that happened on Saturday. I was so turned on by the way you let me restrain you like that. I wanted to bend over in-front of you and let you fuck my wet pussy right then and there. It took everything I had to control myself and keep teasing you."

Smiling back, "Well you can always let me do that some other time".

"Oh believe me sweetie. I plan on it. Barbara will be staying at least another week. She really likes one of the houses we saw this week, but she wants to see a few more before making any offers. If you are available on a night we are available, I would love for you to come over and serve us both again."

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

She reached down and took the hand that wasn't holding her high heels. We held hands as we walked up the stairs and to her front door. She released my hand and reached up with both of her hands and held my face and kissed me. I handed her back her shoes and walked to my car.

The next day after work I got a text from Ms. Richards. She said they would be very busy on Saturday, but wanted me to come over Sunday afternoon if I could. I replied that I would be there ready to serve her and her friend.

Sunday, I showed up at the appointed time. Mistress Sofia had left the leather mask on the porch for me to put on before entering the house. On the table was a note telling me to go directly to the playroom.

As I walked into the room both women were standing there waiting for me. Mistress Sofia was in a black, silky nightie. The bottom of it came down to mid thigh. She was wearing black thigh high stockings and her black pumps. Lady Barbara was completely naked except for a pair of red strappy high heels.

Without a word both women stalked towards me. Mistress Sofia took the collar from my hand and placed it around my neck. She then kneeled down in-front of me and began undoing my belt and unbutton my jeans. She wanted her submissive toy naked. While she was doing that Lady Barbara pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. She then grabbed me by the back of my head. Her long red finger nails digging into the leather and brought my face down to hers.

She pushed her lips hard against mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. She was aggressive and horny. Before I could let me tongue play with hers, she pulled my head away and pushed it down to her naked breast. I began to lick and suck her nipple as she held my head firmly to her body. It is good to be a submissive play thing.

Mistress Sofia had slid my socks and shoes off while trying not to make me fall over and was pulling my pants and underwear down in one motion. Awkwardly stepping out of them while still suckling at Lady Barbara's teat. They had stripped me naked except for the mask and collar.

Mistress Sofia stood up and pulled my sucking mouth from Lady Barbara's breast. She kissed me aggressively as well. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and swirled around quickly before exiting just as quick. She then made a long slow lick up my leather covered face. They were both treating me like an object that was there for their pleasure and their pleasure alone.

Just as with Lady Barbara, my Mistress pulled my head down to her nipple and let me suck it. While I did that, Lady Barbara began stroking me and playing with my balls. My eager mouth was soon directed to Mistress Sofia's other delicious nipple and I began to lick and suck at that one just as I had the first.

Within a few minutes of entering the room, and being stripped naked, I now had a raging hard on and was eager to be used to please them. This afternoon, and evenings activities would prove to be fairly routine though. I was led over to the throne, and as she was the guest, Lady Barbara sat down and got to be serviced first.

I was on my hands and knees, not restrained at all, with her bare legs over my back. Her heels would occasionally dig into my skin on my lower back. While I kissed and licked her sex, Mistress Sofia would amuse herself by teasing or abusing me in some way. She would reach down between my legs from behind and fondle or stroke "her" erection or balls. Occasionally giving my ass a bare handed slap as she walked away.

Having the privilege of licking Lady Barbara's pussy a few times in the previous days had allowed me to learn what she liked and how to better please her. My lips and tongue soon had her climaxing as she squeezed my head between her firm thighs.

Mistress Sofia was being generous and told her friend to take another turn. Lady Barbara decided she was comfortable, so I was to service her pussy again in the same position. This time I decided to be a little more daring and as I focused my mouth on her clit, I brought my hand up and slowly slid my middle finger into her cunt.

"Yes, lick and finger me pussy boy!" she said. This time instead of squeezing my head between her legs she left them relaxed, but still stretched out over my back. This freedom made it easier for me to explore her sex with my mouth and fingers.

Soon I slipped my index finger inside of her as well. Probing her wet snatch, I found her G spot and began to rub it. Lady Barbara was now moaning loudly and approaching her second climax in the last few minutes.

Mistress Sofia walked up close to me and leaned down, "Slip one of your fingers in her ass", she whispered to me. Lady Barbara was so engrossed in her building pleasure that she didn't hear her friend.

While still sucking her clit, I pulled my wet, sticky fingers from inside of her. Then I lined up my index finger to slip easily back into her wet pussy, while my middle finger was aimed at her tight puckered hole.

Slowly and gently I pushed my hand up and slid my fingers inside of her. "FUCK YES!" she screamed as my digits invaded her pussy and ass. Mistress Sofia's intuition was spot on. With Lady Barbara's juices on my finger I did not need any other lube. I fucked my fingers in and out of her and began trying to stimulate her G spot and P spot at the same time.

"Oh you dirty fucker, oh fuck yes, make me cum fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming." Lady Barbara shouted as he came on my face and fingers. Reacting to her body and words I kept up what I was doing exactly where I was doing it.

She finally pulled her right leg back and pressed her high heel into the top of my shoulder and extended her leg. Pushing me away from her overly sensitive body. She had had enough and needed a break. On wobbly legs, she stood up and stepped around me. "Your turn Sofia."

Mistress Sofia had enjoyed watching me service her friend, but she had a different position in mind. The center of the seat of her throne was removed and I laid down on my back so she could sit on my face. She was not wearing any panties under her silky nightie.

Again, I was not restrained, but laid there willingly to get to lick Mistress Sofia's pussy. She sat back and enjoyed my oral worship of her sex, just as I had done dozens of times before in this exact position at her throne.

Mistress Sofia sat upright with her legs bent and her high heel covered feet planted flat on my stomach. She let me reach up with both hands and rub her black, stocking covered legs while I worshipped her pussy.

While I worked at giving my Mistress her first orgasm of the night, Lady Barbara went and sat on the bed to recover. I took my time and savored the privilege of licking her most sacred of places. We both enjoyed this activity, so she generously let me do it often. Within about ten minutes her juices were freely flowing out of her excited pussy and onto my leather mask.

She didn't cry out or scream. She just pressed down onto my face and let out a soft, deep "Oh yesssssss" as she came. Seeing that her friend was still relaxing on the bed, she decided to keep me focused on her sexy body. She shifted forward a little bring her asshole right to my mouth.