Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 07

Story Info
The last night with Lady Barbara and Mistress Sofia.
9.1k words
4.72
12.2k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women watched me from behind as I walked across the room in the black pantyhose I had been made to wear. The purple jewel at the end of the butt plug was just barely visible between my ass cheeks. I could feel it move slightly as I walked. Picking up both strap on dildo's by their harnesses I returned to the two sexy, dominant woman. Lady Barbara was reaching down between her legs and snapping the teddy back into place to cover her sex. Mistress Sofia left hers unbutton.

"Which one?" Mistress Sofia asked Lady Barbara as I stood there with their toys.

"The big one that looks like a real dick." She answered with a mischievous grin on her face.

Both strap ons were long. The purple one is a little shorter, slim and smooth with a bulbous head on it. It also had a vibrator built into the base to provide addition stimulation to the person wearing it. The other strap on was flesh colored with a thick and veiny shaft. It had a realistic looking cock head and fake balls at the base.

Reaching out the realistic looking one to Lady Barbara, I was confused when she stepped towards me and reached down and took the purple one from my grasp. Maybe I had misheard her or misunderstood the question. While she stepped into the harness and pulled it up her white stocking covered legs, Mistress Sofia took the realistic dong from me and smiled.

Mistress Sofia retrieved the bottle of lube, while Lady Barbara led me by the collar over to the side of the bed. She had me face the bed with my legs together. She reached forward and pulled my pantyhose down in the back, tucking the waistband under my butt cheeks. I was then commanded to lay face down on the bed. She pulled the glass butt plug out from inside of me and set it aside.

She adjusted my position so my whole upper body was supported on the mattress along with my hips. My legs hung off the bed and angled down to just touch the floor. I tried to spread my legs to make it easier for Lady Barbara to have access to my back passage, but she gently kicked my feet with her high heels indicating for me to keep my feet together.

Lady Barbara then straddled my legs and asked, "Are you ready to fuck?"

"Yes Lady Barbara."

"Good slave, how do you want to have sex with me?"

"Please fuck me in the ass Lady Barbara, use your purple cock and thrust into my tight ass. Fuck me until you cum. Please Lady Barbara, use me to get yourself off." There was no denying I enjoyed getting pegged, and I know my Mistress loved to hear me beg. So I hope this pleased them both.

Mistress Sofia stepped next to her friend and squirted a generous amount of lubricant onto the smooth shaft and head. Lady Barbara reached to the remote clipped to the leather harness and turned the vibration up to full. She didn't like to mess around when pegging me.

Lady Barbara moved closer to the bed and leaned forward placing her hands on the bed near my ribs. My body flat on the bed, my arms stretched out above me, but I was not bound in any way. Just like all the other activities so far tonight. They wanted me to freely submit. To take what they choose to do to me. Take what they would use me for.

Her purple cock was now aimed at my ass, but to help her out, Mistress Sofia took a hold of the slick shaft and guided to my puckered hole. Lady Barbara let her body lower down just a bit, which pushed the bulbous, smooth head inside of me. Moaning out in both pain and pleasure, I braced for the pounding my ass was about to take.

Exhaling deeply, I tried to relax to make it easier on myself. I actually preferred this strap on fucking me compared to the realistic one. So, I was glad it was the one Lady Barbara was using on me. Hopefully Mistress Sofia would be patient and gentle when she impaled me with the realistic one when she took her turn sodomizing my willing, submissive behind.

The vibration felt good to Lady Barbara as the nubs inside the harness stimulated her. Once the head was pushed into me, the vibration felt different to her with the end now trapped in my tight ass. I could already feel the vibration as well since she had turned it up on the highest setting.

Lady Barbara adjusted her hand position on the mattress just slightly and then thrust forward giving me all of her dick. I let out a sharp groan at the invasion and just kept trying to breath and relax. I reminded myself that the more I relaxed and just gave in, the more I would enjoy it. And I did enjoy it. I was already growing hard again from the ass fucking as well as being allowed to submit to these two sexy, mature Dominatrix. The physical pleasure could be intense, and the submissive emotional pleasure was arousing as well.

"Yes, that's it. Take my big dick. Your legs look so good in these sheer, black pantyhose. They feel good against my stocking covered legs. Don't you agree slave?"

"Oh, fuck, yes Lady Barbara. Thank you for making me wear pantyhose and for fucking me with your big dick."

She began thrusting in and out, fucking me fast and hard. Her hips slamming into my cheeks making a loud slapping noise. She always seemed to just go for it when humping me. Never taking it slow and building up. I wondered if this is how she liked to be fucked, or if this is just how she likes to dominate me.

The prostate massage and the feel of the pantyhose were getting me more and more excited. The only problem, and maybe it was actually a blessing, was when Lady Barbara tucked me back into the pantyhose a few minutes ago, she had pointed "Mistress's" shaft down and trapped it in that position with the pantyhose.

So as I was getting excited and harder, I was still trapped in that position because of the nylon prison holding me down, as well as my own body weight trapping it there between me and the mattress. This might be helpful though. This way I couldn't rub against the nylon material as much and accidently cum without permission.

Mistress Sofia had climbed onto the bed and rested her back against the headboard. This put her on my right side, since I was laying across the width of the bed. I turned my head to look at her. She had not put the strap on harness on her sexy body yet.

With her teddy still unbuttoned, she pulled the white lacy material aside giving me a great view of her pussy and small landing strip of hair just above it. She took the realistic dick into her hand and began rubbing the head between her labia as she watched her friend butt fuck me.

With her legs spread wide she teased her increasingly wet cunt with the head of the strap on cock. My eyes were fixed on her as Lady Barbara kept thrusting into me while repeating, "Yes take my cock, fucking take it". I was moaning in pleasure at the sensations she was causing to rush through my body. An occasional, "oh yes" or "of fuck" would escape my lips.

To keep me quiet, Mistress Sofia pushed her right foot into my mouth. I began sucking her stocking covered toes and licking them the best I could. She was now plunging about half of the silicone dick into her soaked pussy as she continued to watch her friend fuck me in the ass.

"Oh yes, oh fuck I'm cumming!" Lady Barbara shouted. Her orgasm had come on quickly and without warning. She buried her cock deep inside of me, pressing herself against me and ground her pelvis against the harness. I could feel the muscles in her thighs tremble against my legs as she let her climax cascade through her body.

Mistress Sofia was still screwing her own snatch with the toy cock as she watched. Lady Barbara then fell forward resting her chest on my back. Her cock still deep inside of me vibrating and stimulating my prostate. Her breasts were still covered by the lacy white teddy, but still felt good pressed into my back.

Still horny and wanting more, Lady Barbara slowly rocked her body, moving the dildo in my ass and rubbing herself against the harness. She placed her left hand on the right side of my face and used it to press my head down against the mattress as I kept sucking Mistress Sofia's toes while watching her masturbate with the dildo.

Using her hand on my head, Lady Barbara pushed herself up off of my back and began thrusting again. "Fuck yes, I love that this cock never goes limp. I can fuck you all night long with this hard prick." She continued to pile drive me as she held my head down.

Mistress Sofia pulled her delicate foot from my eager mouth and spread her legs wide apart. She pushed the cock like dong into her wet pussy. About three quarters of its length buried inside of her. She made small thrusting motions with it. The cock head must have been rubbing at her "G" spot. Her breathing became heavy and she closed her eyes and began moaning.

Still facing her I just watched as she pleasured herself. Lady Barbara watched and encouraged her. "Yes Sofia, fuck that big cock. Cum on that monster dick filling your pussy. Fuck it good."

Lady Barbara released my head and stretched her arms out, running them along my arms, which were still stretched out above my head. Her nails scratching my arms. Her chest again resting on my back. She slipped both feet out of her high heels and bent her legs at the knee. Her whole body now laying on me. The weight of her felt good against me. She slipped her feet between my calves just below my knees and used her leg and stomach muscles to move the cock back and forth inside of me. Only about an inch of motion, but it was just in the right spot for me.

I didn't know how much more I could take, but screwing me and watching Mistress Sofia cum was enough to push Lady Barbara into another climax. Her claw like red nails dug into the tops of my forearms as she came. She stopped moving and just let her weight keep the cock buried inside my submissive ass.

Both women were silent, but breathing heavy. I had been so close to cumming, but when Lady Barbara stopped moving, the orgasm I desperately craved began to fade. Even with the vibrations and the feel of her sexy body pinning me to the bed was not enough. "Mistress's" cock being pinned down between my balls had probably saved me from cumming without permission.

Mistress Sofia slid the large dildo out of her well fucked, wet, cummy pussy, and relaxed against the headboard. Lady Barbara just laid on me as she calmed down. I was still being teased by the vibrations in the cock that was still buried in my tight ass, but by pure luck I had not cum without permission.

After several minutes, Lady Barbara pushed herself up and off of me. She reached over and pulled my pantyhose back up to cover my well fucked ass, and then made her way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "Roll over slave." was all Mistress Sofia said to me. I rolled onto my back as she got to her knees. She looked at "her" cock and the bed to see if I had left a mess. She seemed surprised I had not cum from the vigorous fucking Lady Barbara had given me.

Reaching down to her crotch she buttoned up the teddy to cover her pussy again. She then shifted her weight so she was sitting on the bed. She slipped the leather harness over her long, stocking encased legs. Then she lifted her sexy ass off the bed and slid the harness underneath her. She then sat back down and secured the straps in place. She now had a big, flesh colored cock strapped to her magnificent, sexy, dominant body.

Crawling over to me she placed her right knee by my head and the left just below my shoulder. She took a hold of the base of her cock and brought it to my lips. Without orders I kissed the head and then opened my mouth and began to lick around the rimmed crown of her cock like dildo. The head and shaft were still slick with her juices and I could taste her on it.

I swirled my tongue around the head and then opened my mouth as wide as I could. She moved her hips forward and fed me her dick. She only gave me about two inches, but I sucked on it trying to please her. Then I bobbed my head back and forth as if she could feel it. I tried to give her as good of a blow job as she had given me the other day even if she couldn't actually feel any physical pleasure from my oral service.

She grabbed her dick and pulled it from my mouth. She placed her knees on either side of my head. She gently used her cock to slap my face a few times then she leaned forward onto her hands. She dragged the cock like dildo across my face as I stuck my tongue out to lick it as it went by my face. Getting as much of her pussy juice as I could.

With one hand she pulled my pantyhose down in the front, freeing "her" cock. It immediately sprang up and hit my lower stomach. She grabbed it by the base and lowered her mouth to it. She licked the head just as I had done to hers a few moments ago. She teased my urethra with her tongue and then slid my whole hard length into her mouth. I felt my spongy head pass into her throat. I would've moaned in ecstasy, but her strap on was now in my mouth.

I could still only take a few inches of it, not even half, but I did my best. Mistress Sofia moved her head back and forth a few times. The wet warm feeling was incredible, and she used her tongue to lap at the top of my shaft. All to quickly though she sat up, letting "her" dick fall back against my body. She pulled the pantyhose back up. The waistband did not reach up high enough to cover all of me. About two inches of cock peaked above the feminine, sheer, black nylon.

She kneeled upright still straddling my head. I kept up my oral worship of her cock. From her position above my head I could only reach the first couple of inches, but I sucked and licked it to try and please my Mistress. "That's it slave, be a good cocksucker for your Queen."

Lady Barbara emerged from the bathroom. She had removed the strap on dildo and tossed it over onto the bed. Mistress Sofia ordered me to turn my body around so my feet were hanging over the footboard of the bed. This would make it impossible for her to screw my ass, but I followed her orders as always. With where she wanted me, I was on my back, my lower legs hung off the bed, and the back of my knees rested on the footboard of bed.

Lady Barbara walked over and slipped her high heels back on, and reached down and unbuttoned her teddy, allowing access to her pussy or ass. As Mistress Sofia moved out of the way, Lady Barbara climbed onto the bed and kneeled over my head. She was on her hands and knees over my body so instinctively I lifted my head and began kissing her pussy and thighs.

While letting my tongue explore her womanhood, I felt Mistress Sofia position herself behind Lady Barbara. I stopped my oral service and looked from side to side. I could make out two legs on each side of my head. Both in silky, sheer white stockings. Both feet still inside their high heeled mules.

What happened next was totally unexpected. Mistress Sofia took a hold of the base of the strap on and lifted the head right to Lady Barbara's pussy. She rubbed it up and down her slit four or five times, and then lowered it to my mouth to suck on it again. Now I could taste Lady Barbara's cunt on it.

I was only allowed to suck it for a few moments before she began rubbing it between Lady Barbara's extended pussy lips again. Lady Barbara must have been very excited by what she knew was about to happen. Mistress Sofia then stopped rubbing and pushed the head inside of her friends very wet vagina.

The view from below Lady Barbara was incredible as I watched my Mistress ever so slowly push her fake dick inside of her friend. Just over two weeks ago when Mistress Sofia explained that her friend would be visiting and I was to be used by her, I had asked if the two of them would interact at all. She said they both might use me at the same time, but that neither of them was bisexual. Now here she was fucking her friend with a big strap on.

Mistress Sofia's fake balls dragged across my leather covered face as she slid all the way inside of Lady Barbara. She then stayed still letting her friend get used to the large penis inside of her. "Fucking hell Sofia, I've never been so filled up with cock. I've never had one this big before. Oh fuck it feels so good filling my cunt. Fuck me with it, fuck me with that big dick fuck me fuck me please fuck me."

Mistress Sofia slowly and passionately began to slide in and out of her friend. I realized my position below Lady Barbara was not a gift to give me a great view. I should be helping pleasure her friend. I lifted my head off the bed slightly and used my tongue on Lady Barbara's clit. The challenge was licking her while Mistress Sofia fucked her.

"OH FUCK YES!" Lady Barbara yelled out as I licked her clit. She was obviously a fan of having her pussy filled up with strap on dick and a tongue on her pleasure button at the same time. I now understood what she had meant when my Mistress had asked her which strap on she wanted earlier. Mistress Sofia wasn't asking which one Lady Barbara wanted to use, but which one she wanted used on her.

Mistress Sofia grabbed her friend by the hips and began to really fuck her. She would pull almost all the way out and then thrust back into her hard. The squishing sound was loud and erotic. I felt the shaft and balls drag across my leather mask as I kept sucking and licking Lady Barbara's clit.

"Yes fuck me as he licks me, fuck me hard, give it to me, I need more cock, give me all of it fucking give me, oh fuck yes, give me every hard thick fucking inch Sofia. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME." Lady Barbara exclaimed. She was in sexual overdrive. It did not take long for her to climax with all the stimulation we were providing her.

Neither I, nor Mistress Sofia wanted to make her uncomfortable, so we eased up on what we thought would be her overly sensitive body. "Don't fucking stop, keep fucking me, both of you don't ever stop fucking me, oh fuck yes!" she shouted at us.

I dove back in, swirling my tongue around her exposed clit. Mistress Sofia held her friend's womanly hips and started thrusting again. Lady Barbara's pussy was so wet the juices were just coating the dildo and also running down my mask. Her multiple orgasms running through her body and out her pussy.

Lady Barbara just kept going and going for several minutes. Her climax going from one to the next without a break between. I lay there beneath her licking away, and feeling somewhat envious. I would've cum a long time ago. I would never be able to fuck a woman with this intensity and for this long. Mistress Sofia was better at fucking a woman than I was.

Lady Barbara finally had enough and begged us both to stop. I lowered my head back to the mattress, and Mistress Sofia sat back on her heels letting the cock fall from her friends well fucked cunt and down onto my face. I do not know how many orgasms Lady Barbara had, but I thought she had to be done for the night.

She was spent and let her body fall onto mine. She stretched her legs out wide and rested her head on my pantyhose covered crotch. She seemed to forget I was there and that my erection was part of her pillow at the moment.

Mistress Sofia looked down at me and made eye contact. She gave me a look I have come to know well. I opened my mouth and she fed me some cock. I licked and sucked Lady Barbara's secretions from the first few inches of strap on cock. Still doing my best to give her a blow job just to put on a good show for her. She kneeled there watching her toy suck and lick her other toy.

Lady Barbara finally recovered enough to climb off of me and off the bed. Mistress Sofia climbed off the bed as well and undid the harness. She slid the straps down her shapely stocking covered legs.

"Slave, move up more to the top of the bed." I did as Mistress Sofia had commanded me, so I was now laying in a more normal position on the bed. My knees and lower legs no longer hanging over the foot of the bed. Mistress Sofia then knelt near my feet and placed the harness around them. She began sliding the harness up by sheer, black, pantyhose covered legs.