Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Sofia rolled me onto my side so she could uncuff me. I was hoping the nights activities were not completely over, and was glad when she asked, "Is there anything you would like to do before you leave?"

"May I use my tongue to make you cum again Mistress?" I asked hoping that is what she wanted to hear. There were plenty of things I would love to do with her before leaving, but I tried to pick something she wanted, and yet she knew was the truth about what I wanted. She knew I loved going down on her and was always eager to do it.

Mistress Sofia climbed up and sat on my chest. "You may" she said as she brought herself forward and sat on my face. I began kissing and licking her thighs and pussy. Taking my time to let my tongue explore her inside and out. Her stockings felt good against my face, and I was very glad to be rid of the leather mask. She just sat on me letting me eat her out, slowly letting her pleasure build. I worshipped her cunt with my tongue and lips. Pushing my tongue as deep inside of her body as I could get it and tasting her sweet nectar.

"Oh, yes, that's a good boy. Lick your Mistress."

My hands were rubbing her thighs and calves as she kneeled there over me. My neck muscles straining to lift my head and bury it in her snatch. She reached down and held my head to her sex to help me please her. My tongue found its way to her excited and uncovered clitoris and began flicking it up and down and side to side. Her body would twitch and move with pleasure as I lapped at her sensitive nub.

Then I took it between my lips just as she had taught me and sucked on it. "Fuck yes, suck my clitty, make me cum, oh fuck yes", she cried out. She just sat there on my face letting me please her orally as she climaxed. I kept licking and sucking until she moved back and sat on my chest again, having been satisfied with my service to her sex.

She looked back and saw that getting to lick her had made me hard again. She slid down my body and sat on "her" cock and balls. The only thing between us, the silky black pantyhose she had bought for me and made me wear for her.

She slowly gyrated on me, rubbing her sensitive pussy up and down my hard, nylon covered shaft. Her weight pushing my erection down against my own body as she rubbed me. She was essentially jerking me off using her pussy lips. She had positioned herself so they were slightly parted with one on each side of my erection. The pantyhose now soaked with her juices.

As I grew to full hardness my head poked up above the waistband again. Seeing an opportunity, Mistress Sofia leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed. She kept grinding against me, but now she positioned herself so she could rub her clit against my sensitive head.

"Holy fuck this feels good Mistress." She didn't reply she just kept rubbing herself on me as both our pleasure increased. "Ummmm, oh Mistress, uh" She had me building to an eruption and she was close to another climax as well.

Always in control and thinking ahead she slid up my body again. Dragging her wet pussy and ass against my pantyhose covered dick. She moved all the way up my chest and sat on my face again. Denying me an orgasm, but allowing me to lick her to her own. She reached down and pulled her labia apart and gave me easy access to her clit. With only a few strokes of my eager tongue she was cumming again.

My hands reached up and cupped her breasts as she came on my face. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, and I was able to rolled them between my fingers even through her lingerie, adding to her excitement and pleasure. My cock was trying to throb from my own excitement, but was held down by the sexy, silk pantyhose. The feel of them against me felt good and kinky.

As soon as her climax ebbed, Mistress Sofia positioned herself back on my groin and began rubbing again. The pantyhose were now soaked with her feminine juices. I was already excited, and she knew it would not take much to get me off. Her presence of mind and control of me and each situation was always amazing.

Before I could cum, she moved up and mounted my face again. Leaving me leaking precum onto my belly as I licked her cunt. This time she placed her clit just above my nose, so my tongue was snaking inside her wet folds instead of flicking her pleasure button. She wanted to ride my face while I calmed down just a bit, but she didn't want me to get her off yet either.

I extended my tongue and made long slow licks inside her vagina as deep as I could. I still could not reach her clitoris, but she was in control of that by the position she was in on top of me. She was moaning with pleasure as my tongue explored inside of her.

My hands explored whatever part of her body I could reach. Rubbing her thighs and ass was where they spent most of their time. My eyes looking up through her small landing strip of hair just above her vulva and watched her body move slightly as she rocked on my face.

With her own excitement building again, Mistress Sofia leaned back and pulled the pantyhose up and tucked it over my engorged cock head. This also brought the crotch up and pressed my balls into my body. She then dismounted my face and sat back down on my groin.

Not wasting any time she began to rub herself against me. The silky nylon feeling good to both of our genitals. "I'm going to make you cum in your pantyhose." She exclaimed breathlessly as her own orgasm began to take over. "Oh Mistress, oh, oh I'm going to cum!"

"Oh yes, cum with me, cum with your Goddess, shot your load into your sexy pantyhose like a good slave!" My cock jerked and shot out my semen. The nylon material over my cock head keeping it from spraying out. A gooey stain appeared as the black material got even darker with each spasm. The nylon covering my erect shaft were also soaked in Mistress Sofia's own secretions.

She never stopped grinding on me as we came together. "Oh Mistress, oh fuck, oh yes!" She pushed down even harder on me increasing the friction between us. The pantyhose eventually pulled free exposing the top of my dick again. The last of my cum tribute to Mistress Sofia leaked out onto my stomach. I was no longer able eject it with any force as I was spent. She had drained me for a third time tonight.

When we had both stopped coming, Mistress Sofia slid back slightly to look at the cum stained pantyhose covering her slave's crotch. She reached down and pulled them down exposing me to her. She tucked the waistband under my ball and then grabbed my still hard shaft. She positioned herself over it and easily slid down my entire length.

She didn't ride it up and down or try to get herself off again. She just let me fill her and feel her pussy envelope me. With her libido satisfied for the night, Mistress Sofia collapsed onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and back and held her to me. Our bodies joined as one. She extended her stocking covered legs back so they rested between mine. We kissed, our lips pressing together passionately, then she rested her head down next to mine.

She let me hold her like this for about 10 minutes. I had not gotten soft yet, so I was still filling her pussy, but I doubt I could've cum again any time soon. The amazing feeling of her body against me, and her cunt around me had kept me excited.

She finally climbed from the bed and buttoned up the crotch of her teddy. "You can take the pantyhose off and leave them here. I will wash them with my things. I may make you wear them again." She watched me as I slid the feminine garment down my legs and set them aside. She stepped to me and kissed me while she unbuckled my collar and then handed it back to me.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening Mistress."

"As you know we will be busy tomorrow and Barbara leaves on Monday. So I will not be able to see you for a few days. I will call you after she is gone, and we will resume our private play sessions together sweetie. You have made me very proud for how well you served us. Your training is going very well, but I still have a lot of things to teach you and use you for."

"I can hardly wait Mistress Sofia."

I got dressed and she showed me out before she went to bed. Driving home I reflected on the last two weeks and everything that had happened. I enjoyed serving two women, but I preferred just being alone with Ms. Richards. I was anxious to get back to our "normal" relationship as her personal sex slave, and hers alone. As well as learn all she had in store of me.

To be continued...