Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there in utter confusion, I lifted my hips and butt off the bed to allow her to get the strap on all the way into position. "Her" cock was still rock hard with a couple of inches sticking up above the waist band. She ignored that cock and placed the fake one right over it. She secured the straps around my hips so the leather harness covered my crotch and the fake dick lay where mine should've been.

My earlier assumption about Lady Barbara being done for the night could not have been more wrong. As soon as the strap on was in place, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my stomach. She leaned down and forced her tongue into my mouth while she held my chin with one hand.

Releasing her grip, she sat up and said, "Now it's your turn to fuck me slave boy." She then reached back and guided my fake dick to her wet entrance. Lifting my hips off the bed just slightly I penetrated her with just the head. This was a totally different experience for me. I could not feel how much was inside of her.

Lady Barbara dropped down onto me impaling herself. Obviously, I had not given her enough cock. Her weight on the harness pushed down onto my actual erection. Not enough to hurt, but it definitely wasn't the feeling of being enveloped by a tight wet vagina either.

Normally I would be tied down to the bed, but this time my hands were free, and I realized I was not using them for anything. I reached towards Lady Barbara and began rubbing her outer thighs and calves just as I started slowly thrusting up into her.

She bent forward resting her hands on the bed on either side of me. She kissed me again and our tongues danced together as we fucked. With my right hand I reached back and squeezed her mature ass, and with my left I cupped her left breast gently squeezing it through her lacy lingerie.

She was now bouncing up and down on me matching my thrusts. My erection feeling like it was getting a light spanking as our bodies crashed together. Although fucking her like this did not feel physically good because it wasn't actually me inside of her, it felt good as a submissive. I was allowed to pleasure her and be used by her, and this big fake dick would never cum to soon or go limp.

I realized I should enjoy the unique opportunity. While my cock desperately wanted to fuck Lady Barbara, my heart and mind were glad that "Mistress's" cock was still reserved for her when it came to actual intercourse. So, I focused on enjoying what I had while I had it.

Lady Barbara sat back up and really started riding me. I reached up my right hand to fondle her other breast. "Yes, fucking fuck me slave, fuck my pussy with that big cock, oh fucking hell I've needed this for so fucking long."

Looking down between her legs I could see her wetness coating the fake shaft and some even dripped down onto the balls and my pantyhose. It was that moment that I felt Mistress Sofia climb onto the bed. She crawled over near my head and placed a knee on each side of my face. While facing her friend, to watch us fuck, she then lowered herself down so I could lick her sweet pussy.

This was a dream come true. Well almost. I had a sexy woman riding my face and another riding a strap on cock fastened around me waist. My brain couldn't distinguish one motion from the other. So the faster my hips thrust up into Lady Barbara, the faster my tongue lapped at Mistress Sofia's very wet cunt.

I let my right hand fall from Lady Barbara's large breast and reached up to play with one of Mistress Sofia's perfect melons. I could feel her nipple through the soft, white, lacy material of her teddy. I gently pinched it and rolled it between my index finger and thumb. She began to grind her snatch down onto my face rubbing herself across my entire face.

I kept my tongue stiff and upright to let it explore whatever she chose to rub against it. She ground her clit, inside of her labia, and asshole against it over and over as her orgasm began to take hold of her. Mistress Sofia then stopped with my tongue against her clit and my nose buried in her pussy. She pushed herself down hard on my face making sure I could easily flick and suck her clit as she began to cum.

Lady Barbara rode me until her orgasm overwhelmed her. I could feel her body tense up. Her legs squeezing my sides and she stopped bouncing up and down on me. My hand kept playing with her nipple and my hips kept thrusting up into her as she just sat on me moaning, "Oh, oh, oh" in short gasping breaths. Both women just stared at each other as they came.

Lady Barbara finally pushed my hand away from her sensitive body, and placed her own hands on my chest. Her red fingernails digging into my flesh. Lady Barbara just kept taking long, slow, deep breaths as she came down from her climax.

Mistress Sofia sat back on her heels so my leather covered face rested between her sexy stocking covered thighs. She too was catching her breath. My eyes looked up at her seeing her flat stomach, and the undersides of her glorious breasts just peaking past the edges of her teddy. Then I glanced down at Lady Barbara. The large strap on was still completely buried inside of her. Her talons still firmly digging into my chest.

Mistress Sofia climbed off the bed and walked around it to the other side. I began running my hands up and down what I could reach of Lady Barbara's stocking covered legs. She was staring down at me, but the look on her face made it seem as if she was staring right through me. As if I wasn't even there. In a way I guess I didn't need to be. The dildo is what brought about her sexual satisfaction. I was just something to mount it to for her to ride.

While my focus was on touching Lady Barbara and catching my own breath, Mistress Sofia had mounted the purple strap on to herself and applied a generous amount of lubricant to it. She climbed onto the bed behind Lady Barbara.

"Don't you dare move!", Lady Barbara said looking down at me. She placed her hands on the bed and leaned down to my chest. I was looking up at her face, but her head was slightly back with her back arched and her ass up. Mistress Sofia placed the purple head at Lady Barbara's tight nether region and pushed just the head inside of her.

"Fuck Sofia, that feels bigger than I thought it would, oh fuck, please don't move yet." Lady Barbara was taking deep breaths. She now had a large fake strap on cock filling her mature pussy, and another strap on just barely inside her tight ass. Even though the strap on I was wearing was already balls deep inside of her, I dared not move.

None of us spoke for what seemed an eternity. The silence was strange. Usually the playroom is filled with slapping, spanking, licking, or screwing noises. Mistress Sofia then broke the silence, "Are you ok, do you want me to pull...". Before she could finish, Lady Barbara interrupted her and said, "Plow my ass with your purple dick, give me all of it, fuck me good."

The feeling was strange, but somehow I could almost feel the purple dick slowly going into Lady Barbara's sexy butt. My own cock throbbed under the strap on harness. Just the mental image of a double penetration of Lady Barbara would have made me cum if I was the one inside her pussy instead of the large strap on I was wearing.

Mistress Sofia took her time as she very slowly fed more and more of her strap on into her friends tight behind until their bodies touched. She then firmly grabbed Lady Barbara by the hips and held her tight to the cock invading her rectum.

Lady Barbara still had her head slightly back looking at the headboard. I was still looking up at her face and watched as her expression changed from discomfort to pleasure and lust. She started moving her hips forward a bit and then back. Taking both dicks at one time. Each motion went a little farther until she was sliding about 3 or 4 inches in and out of her horny body.

In an unexpected move, she looked down at me and kissed me softly on the lips. It was in total contrast to the physical, raw fucking she was receiving. The passionate, soft way she held my lips with hers felt good even as she moved her body screwing the two cocks at once. As she pulled her face from mine she said, "Fuck me good baby, give me all that big magnificent cock."

She might have forgotten that it wasn't actually me inside of her, but I didn't care. She told me to fuck her so I was going to give her what she wanted. I reached up and put my hands on Mistress Sofia's hands and began to thrust my hips up fast. I was fucking her for all I was worth.

Mistress Sofia was ramming her as well. She would move back until just the head was about to pop out of Lady Barbara's sphincter and then thrust forward hard into her friend. Lady Barbara lost herself and started moaning and babbling incoherently. Most the words that came out of her mouth were "fuck" and "yes" but other words were mixed in creating a jumble of erotic profanity and nonsense.

As multiple orgasms began to race through her body she fell completely forward on my chest, but still pushed her butt into the air giving her friend an easy target. My hips were flying up off the bed fucking her with everything I had, going as fast and deep as I could with my big, fake appendage. I felt like a porn star, with a big cock that could just keep going and going, instead of the submissive wearing a strap on that couldn't feel her pussy around me.

Mistress Sofia took this moment to reach down and turn on the vibrator inside her dildo. Lady Barbara had forgotten about that feature and now went into orgasm overload. She was now just moaning and whimpering. Almost crying in pleasure. Her sexy body spasming around the two invading cocks.

When she couldn't take any more fucking, she quickly rose up off of my strap on and then sat back down on against shaft so I could no longer thrust it up into her wanton cunt. She collapsed forward onto my chest again pinning me to the bed. Mistress Sofia slowly pulled the purple prick out of her friends well fucked ass, climbed over my outstretched leg and laid down on the bed beside us.

We all just laid there for about fifteen minutes without speaking. I reached my hand over towards Mistress Sofia and just rubbed her arm. I loved getting to touch her and that was about all I could reach in our current position.

"That was better than I ever imagined. Thank you so much Sofia."

"As this is our last night playing together, I couldn't refuse a friend."

With that Lady Barbara rolled off of me and laid on my right side. Mistress Sofia sat up and removed her strap on. She then climbed over towards me and unbuckled my strap on and slid it down my black, pantyhose covered legs. She then laid down on my left side.

Both Domme's began rubbing their white, stocking covered legs against mine legs. The swishing sound adding to the physical pleasure of their legs against my body. Mistress Sofia curled her left leg up, bringing her high heeled covered foot to my pantyhose covered cock. About two inches of me sticking up above the waist band.

She used the edge of her shoe and then her heel to rub my shaft and then the underside of my head. "Oh Mistress, that feels so good", I moaned. She leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue inside my mouth playing with my own. As we kissed, Lady Barbara reached down and pulled the waistband of my pantyhose down and tucked them under my balls. "Mistress's" cock was now free from its nylon captivity.

Both women sat up and moved themselves back towards the headboard. Mistress Sofia placed her high heel so it could push my erection up so it pointed at the ceiling. Lady Barbara used her foot to rub her high heel on the underside of my engorged shaft. They were both giving me a high heel shoe job.

Each woman then reached up and slid a part of their teddy aside exposing one breast each. They lowered their chests to my face. I began sucking Mistress Sofia's glorious, smooth, soft white breasts. My tongue making circles around her erect nipple. Lady Barbara just rubbed her nipple on my leather mask.

I then turned to Lady Barbara and suckled at her large bosom. Flicking her long pointy nipple with my tongue before sucking it hard. Both sexy ladies continued their shoe job on my anxious erection. When I switched back to Mistress Sofia's tit, Lady Barbara guided her high heel to my cock head and began rubbing it with the tip of her white spikey heel.

Mistress Sofia took her other foot and began rubbing the underside of my long, hard shaft with the top of her foot. She was wanking me with her feet and heels, while Lady Barbara teased and toyed with my cock head. I was moaning in pleasure as I sucked and licked their tits. Alternating between the two Dominatrix wonderful breasts, as I enjoyed myself and tried to please them. My tongue and lips explored as much of each woman's tit as best I could. I would lick and kiss all around the nipple and lick right where the bottom of the breast met each woman's chest. Feeling the full weight of the boob on my face as I did it.

Lady Barbara pulled her heel from my sensitive head, and kicked off both of her shoes. She put the underside of her foot on my cock and rubbed it around my urethra as Mistress Sofia continued to jerk me off with her feet and heels.

Mistress Sofia grabbed my head by the mask and held it firm to her erect nipple. I greedily sucked on it as if I was trying to get milk. The foot she was using to stroke the underside of my cock pulled away and let her high heel fall from her delicate foot. She then used her stocking covered foot to keep stroking me.

Lady Barbara sat up, pulling her large mammary out of my reach. She placed her feet together and slid them down my dick just below the ridge of my head. As Lady Barbara held me in place with both feet, Mistress Sofia took her other foot and kicked off her shoe. She sat up as well, so I know longer could lick her tit. Both women pulled their teddies back over their exposed breasts.

Mistress Sofia then placed both her feet around the base of my cock in the same way Lady Barbara had hers around the top. They expertly began to stroke up and down with their sexy, stocking covered feet. Both in matching white thigh highs, their feet would've looked identical if it weren't for Lady Barbara's long bright red toe nails. Mistress Sofia's nails were also painted red, but a darker more maroon shade. Her nails were not long though.

"Oh Mistress Sofia, this feels so good. Thank you Lady Barbara for touching me with your sexy feet. Mistress, oh fuck, oh your stocking covered feet look so hot stroking me. You're driving me wild."

"I know slave, that is why we are doing it. It is another reminder of how my body can control you. Whether it is my feet, legs, hands, or my pussy. Do you want to cum for us and show us your appreciation?"

"Oh yes Mistress Sofia, please let me cum for you both. Use your sexy feet and make me cum for you, please Mistress I'm begging you to let me cum."

With a smile to each other, both women began stroking me faster. Mistress Sofia making long quick strokes up and down almost my entire length. Lady Barbara just gyrating her feet in quick small movements just at the tip of my cock.

My hips began thrusting up into the air, trying to fuck their feet. I knew I would cum now, no matter what. My only hope was that she would grant me permission before the inevitable. "Oh, oh fuck, oh, oh." My breathing grew shallow and rapid.

"Give me your cum all over our feet right now slave." Mistress Sofia was being generous with her command. She knew I was about to erupt and that I had lost control. Just as I began to spasm, Mistress Sofia took her left foot and pushed down onto my balls. Pinning them between her foot and the pantyhose. She was giving me pain and pleasure at the same moment. The pain enough to get my attention, but not enough to keep me from cumming.

My first shot went straight up into the air and landed on Lady Barbara's foot and ankle. My second and third shots managed to fly forward more, with some landing on her foot and some on my stomach. Lady Barbara kept her foot against my sensitive head just were it met the shaft, but moved her other foot away. Allowing some of my load to land on Mistress Sofia's right foot as well.

Both women slowed their stroking as the last few drops of my essence leaked from my spent dick. Even though my orgasm was done they kept up their stroking of my overly sensitive glans. "Oh thank you Mistress Sofia, thank you Lady Barbara for making me cum for you."

I laid my head back down on the mattress feeling totally spent. They had used their feet to milk me dry for a second time tonight. Their gentle rubbing of my cock lasted a few more minutes. Then Mistress Sofia brought her toes down to my stomach and swiped up my spent jism before it could dry.

Both Domme's then brought their feet to my face for cleaning. Lady Barbara rested her feet on my upper chest, Mistress Sofia brought hers to my mouth. I reached up and held her feet by the ankles and began licking up my spunk. Not missing a square inch of her stocking covered foot, I made sure nothing was missed on either foot. I sucked her toes through the sheer white fabric, and kissed the bottoms of each foot after all my seed had been removed.

She pulled her feet away and rested them on my chest, while I began my service to Lady Barbara's feet. Hers had more cum on them, but I didn't care. I loved getting to worship a woman's body. Any part that I could kiss or lick was a treat for me.

When I finished with her right foot, she brought her left to my submissive mouth. Mistress Sofia sat up and pulled my pantyhose up over "her" now deflated cock. She climbed off the bed and took a few steps back and just watched as her sex slave licked his own semen from her friend's foot.

Lady Barbara, now satisfied her feet were clean, climbed off the bed. Mistress Sofia looked me in the eyes and then pointed to her high heels laying on the bed. I grabbed them both and kneeled down before her. I held each shoe so she good slide her foot back into its sexy high heel. Then I retrieved Lady Barbara's shoes and did the same for her.

While I was kneeling before Lady Barbara, Mistress Sofia went over to the dress and retrieved a pair of handcuffs. With both women now back in their high heels, Mistress Sofia pulled me to my feet by my collar. She cuffed my hands behind my back and pushed me face down onto the bed. This was the first time I had been restrained all night.

I rolled onto my back, trapping my hands underneath me. Lady Barbara put one knee on the bed and leaned down and kissed me on the lips. As she sat up, she patted my cock through the black pantyhose and said, "thank you slave boy".

With that both women walked across the room and out the door. As had become her routine, Mistress Sofia turned off the lights leaving me there on the bed in the dark along with the two strap ons that had been discarded earlier. She had decided to leave her toys, including me, on the bed for now.

Eventually, as my arms began to fall asleep underneath me, I rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep. About two hours later, Mistress Sofia returned. She was still in her white teddy and matching thigh high stockings, but had left her shoes off. She woke me up with a kiss before unzipping my mask and pulled it off. "I hate this thing", she said as she threw it across the room. "At least you'll never have to wear it again."

She kissed me again and asked, "Did you enjoy tonight's activities?"

"You know I did Mistress, but more importantly did you enjoy them?"

"Of course slave, we wouldn't of done it if I wasn't going to enjoy it."

"Did Lady Barbara enjoy her last night with a submissive?"

"Yes, very much so. She got everything she wanted out of tonight. I am very pleased with how well you did these last two weeks. Your training has come along very well."