All Comments on 'Mature Family Make Good Lovers Pt. 02'

by pujo1950

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!!!

cursrahcursrahabout 3 years ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Romy is a peice of trash gose off to screw other people and becomes Sues lover ,

nice aunt .

So poor Gene all of the women are pairing of and Gene gets shit on.

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

This story was good up until Romy camy back. Aunt seduces his girlfriend (at the time) whilst he is next door! Normally these kind of stories end up with people pairing off. Why he didn't rant and rave at his Aunt for her two faced behaviour. I would have disowned her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got cucked by his aunt, who stole his potential wife. Then he became the fuckboi for the women in his family.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

It could have been a good story but I.m.h.o. it fails. Everybody seems to get paired except the MC who ends up being a "sex toy" for the women in the family. I also didn't like what aunt Sue does in Romy's regard. I didnt like the story because I prefer the stories in which the feelings are more important than sex, stories in which the women love mainly the MC, but in this story, the MC seems happy being the women's fuc* toy meanwhile these women really love and consider their couple someone else.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I gotta agree with the others. Gene while getting sex still got a raw deal. Sue and Romy also lost a lot of points for me too. Most of these stories the MC has some sort of happy ending, and I don't see one here for him. Maybe if a part 3 is done he will get one he deserves.

DelawareRiverRowerDelawareRiverRowerabout 2 years ago

First part was great. Second part was terrible.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengealmost 2 years ago

Needs a part 3 to tie up all the dangling threads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous