Mature Family Make Good Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
I enjoy Mom and Aunt Gloria. Romy joins the family.
11k words
4.68
23.8k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
638 Followers

Mom's words kept replaying in my head, "Do you want to be a consenting adult with me tonight?"

I tried to study but couldn't concentrate. I jogged on the beach, went for a swim. Back in the house I pulled all the linen off the beds and washed them. Put a pot of marinara on to cook. I was so tense I jumped at every little noise. Watched a boring movie.

Finally it was afternoon. I made two pies and a couple of batches of cookies. Remade the beds. Went for another jog and swim. About 4:30, exhausted I laid down and slept for an hour or so. Watched another terrible movie.

It was well after dark when Mom came home. I rushed to her and gave her a big hug.

"I thought you'd never get home."

She laughed, "Well I'm here now. Why don't you pour us some wine and I'll meet you on the deck?"

She came out wearing just a t-shirt.

She grinned and said, "Somehow this ended up under your pillow."

I blushed.

She said, "Did you find my present last night?"

"Oh yes, I loved them."

She sat down took a sip of wine and said, "Would you mind rubbing my feet, I had a long day."

I slipped her flip flops off and began rubbing her feet. Kneeling in front I had a clear view of her pussy. I rubbed and kissed her feet then slowly sucked each toe in turn. As I enjoyed each foot she would rub my face with the other one causing her pussy lips to flex.

She refilled her glass and said, "Let's take our wine into the bedroom."

As we walked together she wiggled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. In the room she pulled my shorts down. Kneeling she pulled me close and began kissing my erection.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, grinning she said, "I assume you're consenting?"

"Oh yes Mom. My god yes."

She opened her mouth and sucked me in. With her hands squeezing my butt cheeks she rolled her tongue around the tip and then stood up with her hand around my dick we moved to the bed.

She stretched out and asked, "Where do you want to start?"

I laid down with my head between her legs and kissed her pussy. She lifted her legs and spread them apart. I could see the pinkness inside. I stuck my tongue inside and almost came.

She said, "Take your time, we have all night."

I sucked each puffy lip and then slowly licked and sucked her clit. At one point she wrapped her legs around me and squeezed until she began to shake. She tried to push me back, but I couldn't stop.

Soon she started laughing and said, "I give; I need a break."

I moved beside her and started sucking her tits. I was so wound up I was trembling.

She placed her hands on my cheeks and pulled me to her lips. We devoured each other. She sucked on my tongue, we stayed lip locked for the longest. Then I rolled on top and entered her.

She locked her legs around me and squeezed so hard I couldn't move, I felt as if we were welded together. Soon I gushed into her. I slowly relaxed but kept my position with our lips hungrily sucking each other. After a while she pushed me to the side and moved down and started licking my now flaccid dick. When she had licked me clean, she got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the water running then she returned with a towel drying her pussy.

She said, "Was it worth waiting for?"

"Mom that was fantastic. I don't want this night to end."

"Well, let's see where it goes."

We hugged each other for a while then she straddled me sitting on my chest, her pussy inches away from my face.

She said, "I'm ready to go again, are you up for it?"

I pulled her onto may face and began sucking her, all the while thinking I once came out of this little pussy. It wasn't long before she began moaning, her legs shaking and came again. Her pussy filled with sweet juice and I tried to suck it dry. She laid down beside me on her stomach.

"I feel so good."

I rubbed her back for a while. Beginning at her neck I kissed each vertebra down her back then continued to her butt cheeks. I spread them and ran my tongue up and down her crack, then tongued her butt hole.

I wanted to stay there forever but she turned over and said, "Now, you sit on my face."

I straddled her and she began licking my semi erect dick. Soon I was hard, and she began stroking and sucking me. I was able to hold off for a while but soon came in her mouth. I stretched out beside her. She turned with her back to me, my soft dick nestled between her cheeks. At some point we dozed off.

A few hours later she woke and eased off the bed. I watched her as she reached for the switch.

I said, "Can we just leave the light on a little while longer? I like looking at you."

"That's so sweet," she smiled and crawled back in bed.

We kissed and hugged for a bit then I moved down and started licking her pussy again. She rubbed her thighs against my face while I licked and sucked.

After a while she said. "Let me get on top."

Kneeling at my head she bent and started kissing my nipples with her tits over my face. I pulled her down and sucked each of those magnificent boobs until she slid down and started sucking me.

Her pussy over my face. We sucked each other until we both came about the same time. She turned around and laid on top of me with her head on my shoulder. Again, we dozed off together. That same scene repeated itself throughout the night. At some point I ran out of cum. It was turning light the next time that I awoke.

She was on her side with one arm across my chest and a leg across my crotch. I laid awake enjoying her skin against mine until she started to stir.

I said, "Good morning, what a night."

She said, "It was fun wasn't it?"

"It was great."

She stretched her arms over her head and yawned. I licked her arm pit and massaged her bare tit.

She said, "I was lying here trying to remember how many times I came."

I said, "I lost count, but I think we need to do it once more."

She giggled. I rolled on top of her and slowly pumped her moist pussy. l took my time moving slowly in and out while kissing her eyes, ears and neck. After a while she wrapped her arms around me, then her legs.

I was close to cumming when she began to squeeze hard then shuddered and said, "Oh wow, Oh wow."

I could hardly breathe as my penis spasmed. I laid there until I popped out then licked her boobs for a while then tongued her cute belly button before gently sucking her clit.

She giggled and said, "Are you through ravishing me? I'm hungry and I have to pee."

As she headed for the bathroom, I asked, "Can I watch?"

She said, "No, silly."

"Pretty please."

She sat on the toilet. I knelt between her legs.

She giggled, "I can't while you're watching."

I said, "I'll wait."

"OK this won't work, come on."

She moved into the shower.

"Come over here and get a good look."

She stood with her back against the wall and spread her pussy lips.

She said, "Here it comes."

I was on my knees in front of her when her warm piss hit my chest.

"Satisfied?"

"Yeah, that was cool."

"Geez, you're incorrigible. Let's shower and go eat."

We walked into the kitchen holding hands and turned on the coffee pot. She sat on my lap as we listened to the coffee brew.

"Mom, that was the absolute best night of my life."

"It was great for me too. Now that we've broken the ice, we can be a little more sensible and not do sex marathons."

From that day on we drifted into a fairly sane routine. Most evenings or at bedtime we'd play with each other and end with oral activities sometimes 69 but often we'd just take turns satisfying each other. I kept my face in her crotch often. Mornings were for fucking and then showering together. Occasionally we'd try different positions.

There are 8 billion people on this planet. Approximately 4 billion are women. 75 percent are adults, that means there are 3 billion adult pussies in the world. I've only sampled a handful but I'm sure my mother's pussy has to be one of the best. Her lips are puffy and tight together. Normally light tan with a tinge of pink. As she becomes aroused, they turn pinker, then deep pink, as she nears climax, they become almost purple.

The inside is a very pretty pink that becomes red at climax. She is always moist inside which becomes very moist upon arousal and very wet following orgasm. It's like she has a pussy juice fountain in there. Her clit normally looks like the top of a pinkish pearl but under stimulation it increases in size and resembles the tip of my pinky finger. After an orgasm she meeews, like a little kitten. I am totally mesmerized with her.

One morning we had finished breakfast and were chatting over a second cup of coffee. All of a sudden, she got this dreamy look on her face.

I asked, "What are you thinking?"

No response. She moved the butter dish close to her and just sat staring at it.

I said, "Earth to mother."

She looked up, smiled, removed her shirt, stuck her hand in the butter. She pulled my shorts off then rubbed butter all over my dick. She backed up to me and using the buttered hand aimed my coated dick at her butt hole and slowly sat down. She barely moved but I could feel her butt gently squeezing my dick.

I reached around and squeezed her tits while kissing her back and neck. She was tightening then releasing her butt muscles to massage my dick. I held out as long as I could but finally gushed into her ass. She stayed there until I popped out.

She said, "Now that's a fun way to start your day."

I said, "Amen."

We headed for the shower and enjoyed cleaning each other.

The following week she said, "I have something new I want to try."

She laid on the bed with her head at the edge, I bent with my face over her pussy.

She wrapped her legs tight around my neck and said, "OK, try to stand up."

Holding her to me I stood. Upside down, her thighs tight against my neck, my mouth on her luscious pussy and her tight little butt hole staring at me as she wrapped her arms around my butt and sucked me. An interesting and erotic position. I didn't last very long.

A few days later we were sitting on the deck enjoying our wine after a short swim.

She said, "Do you remember your Aunt Gloria, your dad's sister?"

"Barely, the last time I saw her was at dad's funeral. I remember she was dressed in black with a black hat and veil. How come we never get together with them?"

"Well her husband and I hate each other. At the funeral he and I got into a screaming match. He forbid her to see me, ever. But her and I still get together for lunch or breakfast several times a month.

She's one of my best friends. She's been doing my hair forever. She owns a salon downtown but had to close it due to COVID-19. She now comes to my office once a week, does my hair, then we have lunch together. We talk about everything. Recently she told me about a problem she's having that I think you can help her with."

"What's the problem?"

"I'll let her tell you. I invited her over so you two can chat. What's your schedule like this week?"

I gave her a copy of my class schedule.

"We'll pick a time that will work. I'm sure you'll like her."

A couple days later it was my turn to pick up our groceries. I carried the bags into the kitchen.

As I was putting them away Mom walked in and said, "Come here, I want you to say hi to Aunt Gloria."

As we were walking, she whispered. "Remember, she has a little situation she wants to talk to you about. She's nervous, be patient. Just hear her out."

We walked into the dining room and I saw a lovely redheaded lady sitting at the table.

I shook her hand as Mom said, "Gloria, remember your nephew Gene?"

Gloria smiled, said, "Wow, you've grown up since I last saw you."

Mom said to me, "Gloria is not just my sister-in-law, but my longtime friend, my stylist and my lunch partner. We're having iced tea. Would you like one?"

Mom left the room.

"So, you and Mom have been friends a long time."

"We've known each other since high school. She helped finance my salon and was one of my first customers. I actually introduced her to your dad, my brother. We've stayed good friends even though her and my husband, your uncle, don't like each other. I'll tell you all about us some other time but right now I have a favor to ask. It's taken me a long time to get up the courage."

Mom brought my drink and refreshed Gloria's then said, "I'll leave you two alone. Just holler if you need anything."

Gloria lowered her head, blushed and mumbled, "I don't know if I can talk now."

She was wearing an ankle length gray skirt and lacy black blouse with long sleeves and a high neckline. She was very pretty, long curly light red hair, light skin and little if any makeup, obviously tall and had a soft voice.

I didn't know what to say so I reached over and took her hand in mine. She looked startled but gently squeezed my hand.

Shortly she said, "OK, here goes. I married my high school sweetheart right after graduation. He was the only boy I ever dated. He's the son of a preacher and very conservative. We've had an OK marriage but as I said he's very conservative especially in the bedroom. Oh, this is so hard. I'm not sure I can go on."

I said, "Well, I'm a good listener if you want to talk, if not I'm enjoying holding hands with my pretty aunt."

She raised her head up, briefly smiled and said, "Thanks, your Mom has told me so much about you, I feel like I really know you and can trust you."

After a long pause, I moved a little closer and patted her hand and said, "If you're not ready to talk let's call Mom back and enjoy our drinks."

"No," she said, "I want to do this. As I said my husband is very conservative. I have tried to get him to experiment a little, in bed, I mean. But he won't even talk about it. I want to try some different things, obviously don't want him to find out, so I need to be discreet. I've been talking to your mother for a while and she suggested you might be willing to help me."

"I'll certainly try to help, what exactly is it you'd like me to do?"

She placed both hands on her face and said, "OK, don't look at me, just listen. I want to have oral sex with you. I want you to eat me. There, I said it."

I just sat there trying to get my head around what she said. I looked into her eyes trying to determine if this was a joke.

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes, I heard. Does Mom know what you're asking?"

"Yes. We've talked a lot about it."

"When were you thinking we'd do this?"

"Sooner the better. I need to do it before I chicken out."

I stood up, "Let's go to my room."

"Can we just do it here?"

"If that's what you want. You are incredibly attractive. I think I'll enjoy this very much."

I stood and moved her chair out from under the table and knelt in front of her. I lifted her foot and removed one shoe then the other.

I gently rubbed her feet and said, "You have pretty feet."

I lifted her skirt exposing her calves and top of her thighs. Her skin was stunning, milky white with large light brown freckles evenly spaced as if they had been carefully painted on. I ran my fingers over her skin, lightly caressing her.

I said, "You have the most beautiful skin."

"I hate my white skin and freckles. I try to tan but I just get more freckles."

"I love your freckles; they are so sexy."

I kissed her knees and ran my tongue over her thighs while rubbing her calves.

She slightly spread her legs. I could see her white panties. I pushed the skirt up a little.

"Would you like to take the skirt off, so it doesn't get wrinkled?"

She reached down and grabbed the hem with both hands but didn't move, said nothing. I continued to caress her legs and kiss them.

With a big sigh she said, "I'm not sure this is going to work."

I sat back a little and said, "I understand, we can quit anytime you want. I've certainly enjoyed seeing your beautiful legs. They're just gorgeous."

She looked at me cracked a small smile, sighed deeply, stood and slowly removed her skirt, carefully folding it and laying it on the table. She was tall with muscular well-toned legs that went on forever.

I said, "You must work out a lot."

"I used to go to a gym. Now I jog and swim several times a week."

"Well, it shows."

Again, a small smile then hooking her thumbs in her panties she said, "I guess I won't need these."

She rolled them down a little. I took over slowly easing them down. As she raised each foot, I pulled them off and moved them to my face.

She giggled nervously, "I said, your scent is wonderful."

Placing them on the floor I gently spread her legs exposing her very moist pussy with the cutest patch of curly light red hair. Each lip had a tiny piece of skin that looked like a pink flower petal.

I said, "Its beautiful."

As I leaned in to kiss her red patch, she placed her hands on my head. After tonguing her fur, I kissed and began licking her pussy lips. She tasted wonderful. I began circling her clit with my tongue. She took a deep breath and lightly moaned.

My head in her crotch, my hands moved under her butt cheeks.

She moved forward on the chair and squeezed my head with her luscious thighs. I slightly picked up the pace and pressure of my tongue and soon she began to tremble. I inserted a finger inside her and sucked her clit.

She shook and moaned loudly. I pushed her legs a little wider and alternately sucked each pussy lip in turn. With my mouth over her entire pussy, I pushed my tongue in as far as I could.

She shuddered and cried out, "Oh my, oh my, ohhh." Then collapsed back in the chair, trembling, her legs shaking."

She tasted so good I just kept lapping at her for the longest, she alternately squeezed my head and pulled my hair. I'm not sure how long we stayed in that position, but my knees were numb when I finally sat back on my heels and looked at her. Her pussy had turned a light purple and her face was flushed.

She slid off the chair onto her knees and hugged me. I kissed her, pulling her tight to me. We held the embrace for a while as I ran my hands over her back.

Finally, I undid a button on her blouse, said, "Can we get rid of this?"

Together we opened the buttons, she pulled it off tossing it aside.

I unsnapped her bra and gasped, "They're gorgeous, every part of you is beautiful."

I then sucked a tit into my mouth, moved from one to the other with stops to enjoy her lips in between.

After a while she said, "I want to see your dick."

I was barely able to stand up, my legs were asleep. I did manage though, she unzipped me and pulled out my throbbing cock. She fondled it a little then took me in her mouth. Although this was apparently her first time, she quickly brought me to edge of cumming.

I reached down and pushed her head away and said, "I'm about to cum."

She muttered, "Oh yes." and sucked me back into her mouth, with her hands on my butt she pulled me tight to her.

Within a minute or so I exploded. I was startled that she continued to suck me as she swallowed. She kept me in her mouth and played with my balls until I was completely soft. She released me and stood up, kissing me hungrily.

She said, "Thank you. That was better than I dreamed."

She started kissing my nipples while repeating, "Thank you, thank you."

I said, "It's me that should be thanking you. You're fantastic."

"Do you really think so?"

"Absolutely, you are one gorgeous lady."

She started to sit down on the floor and pulled me with her.

"I know it wasn't part of the deal, but I want to fuck you. Oh, I can't believe I said that."

I looked at my soft dick.

She said, "It's OK, we can find something to do until you're ready."

She laid back on the carpet and I began licking and kissing every part of her.

After a while I asked her to rollover, "Gosh, what a lovely ass."

pujo1950
pujo1950
638 Followers