Mature Family Make Good Lovers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my face all over it and then sucked each cheek before spreading them and licking her crack while fingering her pussy. That was all it took for me to regain some hardness. Rolling her over I slowly eased my dick into her tight little pussy and pumped in and out. She brought her legs around me and squeezed. Again, she started trembling and shaking.

That brought me to climax and I stayed inside her until my equipment finally popped out. I rolled off and she moved on top of me. We kissed and hugged without saying a word.

After a while she said, "Thanks for making my dream come true. There are a couple of things I still want to try but they can wait for another time. Would you like another time?"

"Oh, Yes, Yes."

We started gathering our clothes, I picked up her panties and asked, "Can I keep these?"

She looked surprised, reached over, took them, slowly rubbed them in her crotch, smiled, sniffed them and handed them back.

We got dressed and walked into the den.

Mom greeted us, "How did it go?"

Gloria squeezed my hand and looked into my eyes and said, "Wonderfully, phase one complete."

She kissed me on the cheek, turned and walked over and sat beside Mom.

I excused myself and went to my room, wondering what phase two might bring.

That evening at dinner Mom said, "Well, you were a hit with Gloria."

I said, "She is certainly pretty. Did you know what she wanted?"

"Some of it. She added some things after you all got started."

"Did she tell you what we did?"

"Oh, yes in detail. It made me hot just listening to her."

"If you have any other friends that need help, I'm your man. Mom, why don't you like her husband?"

"He's just a total controlling asshole. He treats her like shit and is impossible to be around."

"No, tell me how you really feel."

We cleared the table and moved to the deck.

A couple days later, just before lunch, Mom said, "Let's have a nooner."

Dropping her clothes she told me, "I want to video this."

I said, "Oh Mom, no, what if it gets on the internet?"

She said, "It's just for us to watch, then we'll delete it. Besides, our faces won't be in it. Well, yours won't be in it."

She knelt and handed me her phone and said, "I want to see my mouth around your dick."

I started filming as she began licking then sucking me while her big brown eyes stared at the lens. She licked my balls and rubbed my dick over her face.

"Are you getting it?"

"Yes."

Shortly she stopped and said, "Lie down. Give me the phone."

I laid down and she mounted me facing my feet. She placed the phone between my legs and proceeded to shoot a selfie as she moved up and down.

She said, "You get to see your prick going inside me sometimes, but I never do.

This will be great."

She rode me until I came.

Said, "Oh, your cum is oozing out. I can see inside my pussy, it's so red, wow."

Finally, she got off, sat on the edge of the bed and played the video. She never said a word until it was over.

"That was so cool. I'm like a porn star."

Later that evening we were on the deck.

She turned to me and asked, "Any way we can watch that movie on our TV?"

"Sure."

"Let's do it."

"Now?"

"Yeah, come on."

I synced the phone to the TV and started streaming. Watching it was hotter than I imagined. Sitting next to each other on the couch she began playing with herself. After a couple of minutes, she took my hand and moved it to her crotch. Then she started slowly jacking my dick.

The film ended.

She said, "Oh that's even better on the TV."

We returned to the deck with glasses of wine. She kept talking about the film.

After a couple of refills, she said, "Let's watch it again."

As we watched it the second time, she pushed me back and sat on my hard on. I came inside her just before I came on the film.

If you've never seen your dick being sucked and then sliding in a wet pussy on a big screen, I do recommend it.

After the film ended, she asked, "Can you record that on a disc or something?"

"I'll put it on a jump drive."

"Do it, so I can delete it from the phone. But I want to be able to see this again."

A week or so later, I parked the car in the garage, leaned back and took a deep breath. I had just left the campus after finishing my last final. I thought I'd done fairly good and was relieved to have a short break ahead of me.

I left the laptop on the back seat and headed inside. Mom was not downstairs, upstairs her door was closed. Unusual for this time of day. I lightly tapped.

Aunt Sue yelled, "Gene, is that you?"

I opened the door and stopped in my tracks, Mom and Sue were on the bed naked. Sue was sitting on her sister's face.

Sue said, "Come here and give me a kiss."

She seemed oblivious to the situation. Like a zombie I moved to her, she smashed our mouths together.

Her face wet with pussy juice, Mom kind of mumbled, "I should have left you a note, I didn't know she was coming."

Sue gave a belly laugh. "She didn't know I was cumming. Get It?"

I managed a small smile.

Sue said, "Let's do something fun, drop your pants and stand here."

"Stand where?"

"On the bed."

I looked at Mom, she just rolled her eyes then resumed licking Sue. I stepped on the bed with one foot on either side of Mom's head and watched my dick enter Sues mouth. She rolled her tongue around the head for a bit then sucked the entire shaft inside. She was playing with my balls and running a finger up and down my butt crack.

My hands were flat against the headboard for balance as she hungrily sucked me. Fairly quickly she began to tremble then shake. At that moment she stuck a finger up my ass. With her finger in my ass and her shaking I started to cum.

Just then she opened her mouth to say something, with her mouth open my load hit the back of her mouth choking her. She jerked her head back and my next couple of spurts hit her tits and belly, some dropping on Mom's face. Sue was coughing, cum was running down her chin dripping on Mom's face, in her eyes.

Mom cried. "I can't see, get off."

Sue fell to the side, she was coughing and laughing. She had cum coming out her nose and running down her chin. I stepped off the bed and helped Mom into the bathroom to wash her eyes and face. I took a washcloth to Sue, who had now quit coughing and was just chuckling.

"Wow, that was crazy."

Mom joined us on the bed, and we all laughed together. Sue grabbed Mom and gave her a big kiss.

"Sis, you're the best pussy eater ever."

"Glad you enjoyed it, but you nearly blinded me. You never could keep your mouth shut. I will say I had a terrific view for a while."

Sue asked me, "Were you surprised to see me? I'm doing a portrait in Hollywood, so I'll be here a few days."

Mom said, "Were you shocked to see us together?"

"No, I'm really not surprised or shocked at anything in this family anymore."

Mom said, "So, no more surprises, Gram is flying in late tonight. She has a couple of meetings at the office."

"I thought she was retired."

"Semi, she still has a few clients she handles."

I slept in the next morning. Everyone was gone when I got up. I jogged then swam for a while. I wasn't sure what everyone's schedule was, so I decided to fix a pot roast for dinner. It would be easy to warm up if needed.

Gram and Mom came home shortly after lunch. We all went for a swim.

When we returned to the house, Sue had just come in. While she changed clothes, I fixed a pitcher of margaritas. Sue joined us on the deck. I was used to Mom sunbathing in the nude but now I enjoyed looking at all three ladies lying naked next to me.

As we drank our margaritas, Gram yawned.

"I didn't get much sleep."

Sue was talking about her client, a movie director when Gram stated snoring. Sue shook her shoulder, but Gram didn't change tunes. Sue grinned, and knelt beside her and started licking her nipple. Mom knelt on the other side and started licking the other one. Soon Grams nipples were wet and erect. Giggling the girls began sucking.

Gram never missed a beat, her eye lids never even twitched. Both girls kept sucking and giggling. I was standing at Grams feet eyeing the activities.

Finally, Gram opened her eyes and said, "What's going on? Oh, you are such bad girls, but don't stop."

Everyone laughed. I refilled our glasses, and we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.

A few weeks after my tryst with Aunt Gloria, my phone rang, it was Mom's number.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi to you, this is Gloria, I'm using your Mom's phone. I need to talk to you."

"OK, sure."

"Not now. I was hoping you'd meet me at your Mom's office next Monday. I'll do her hair then the three of us can have lunch together. Afterwards you and I can talk in her conference room."

"It's a date. Can I make a request?"

"What is it?"

"Will you wear something a little sexier than last time? I'd like to look at your legs in high heels."

"Oh, that's so cute, but I really don't have that kind of wardrobe."

"Ask Mom, I'm sure she'll loan you something."

"I'll think about it."

Monday I was ushered into Mom's office. She was sitting with a wrap over her and Gloria was working on her hair. I caught my breath. Gloria was wearing a low cut sleeveless black dress that ended above her knees. Her shoes were high heeled open toes. She was stunning.

I gave Mom a kiss on the cheek then gave Gloria a little smooch.

I said, "You look fabulous."

Mom said. "Doesn't she?"

Gloria replied, "Your Mom's dress is a little tight and short on me."

"I think it's perfect."

I sat beside them as Gloria did her magic. I couldn't take my eyes off her long milky white legs and well muscled calves.

Gloria finished with Mom. She had brought sandwiches and iced tea. The three of us chatted away. After lunch Mom showed us to her conference room. The front wall was floor to ceiling glass, so it was obvious nothing risque was going to occur.

We were on the far side of the table facing each other.

I sat as close to her as I could, rubbing the tops of her thighs.

I said, "I can't believe how beautiful you look. Your creamy skin against the black takes my breath away. I love the high heels."

"My husband would shoot me if he saw me this way."

"He doesn't know what he's missing. It's so good to see you again. What is it you want to talk about?"

"Well, I've relived our time together almost constantly. But I have a couple of things I've been dreaming about. I'm sure this will only be between us."

"Sure."

"First, I'd like for you and me to meet once more. It's easy to form the words in my head but hard to get them out of my mouth."

"Just take your time."

"I want us to have anal sex."

She let out a big sigh.

"Oh man, that's no problem. I've thought a lot about your cute butt since we met."

"Secondly, I have a crush on your mother. I'd like to have sex with her."

"Really? Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No. I just started having these urges to lick her the way you licked me. I can't get her body off my mind."

"Well, have you told her how you feel?"

"No, I was hoping you could give me some advice on how to talk to her, I cherish our friendship and don't want that to end."

"Wow. I'll have to think about it."

"Maybe she'd be turned off about having sex with a woman. Could you feel her out without mentioning my name? If she's interested, then you could help me with what to say."

"Gloria you're something special. I'll try to find out for you."

"You can't call me, but I'll call you next week."

We walked back to Mom's office. Gloria went in the bathroom to change. Mom was on the phone.

The bathroom door cracked open and Gloria asked, "Gene, can you help me with this zipper?"

I opened the door, she was naked except for her panties. I gasped. She put her finger to her lips to hush me. She pulled me close and kissed me so hard I couldn't breathe. Her tongue explored my mouth.

Hugging me, she whispered, "I've been dying to do that all day."

She pulled her panties off, and handed them to me.

"Here's something to remember me by until we meet again."

"Gloria your image is forever burned into my mind."

I managed to suck a tit and rub her pussy a little before she ushered me out.

Mom was still on the phone. Shortly Gloria came out. Her clothes were attractive but covered almost every inch of her skin. We kissed goodbye, she waved at mom and left.

I sat down just as Mom hung up. She leaned back and put her feet on the desk. I moved my chair a little, so I had a better view of her legs.

She grinned and said, "You just never quit do you."

"I just like looking at you."

"So, what did miss Gloria need to talk to you about?"

"Well, she wants her and I to get together for another visit, but the best part is she wants to have sex with you."

"What? Really, she said that?"

"She wants me to surreptitiously feel you out to see if you'd be into girl girl sex with her."

"I can't believe she is the same person I've known all these years. I love her to death, but I always thought of her as a kind of Amish housewife. I've never even seen her take a drink. The only time I've seen her skin is at the gym pool. Here she's having sex with my son, and now this. Wow."

"Mom, she is gorgeous, I know you have sex with Sue. If I were you, I'd jump at the chance. I'd give my right arm to watch you two."

"Yes, I have had sex with Sue and a few other women. I'm just more than a little surprised at her. So, what's the plan, when are you supposed to get back to her?"

"She's going to call me on your phone next Monday before your hair appointment."

"Let's talk about this tonight. I've got a meeting coming up."

She stood and gave me a hug and a brief kiss, and I headed out.

That night Mom said, "I'd very much like to make love to Gloria but we've been friends so long it's a little awkward thinking about how to make a first move. I don't want to just say hey Gloria lets fuck."

"Well, I thought about it this afternoon. What if she makes the first move?"

"Do you think she'd know how. And would she have the courage to do it."

"She's asking for my advice, let me see what I can get her to do."

Monday Gloria called.

I told her, "I'm sure Mom would like to have an affair with you, but you need to make the first move. Here's what you should do."

"I've never done anything like this before."

"Trust me. Today, just rub her shoulders and kiss her neck, tell her she's beautiful. That will break the ice. You'll be glad you did."

I'd just hung up with Gloria when my phone rang again. I didn't recognize the number so didn't answer. Shortly, I had a voice mail from Romy. I couldn't make out what she said but recognized her voice. I returned the call. She picked up right away.

Sounded like she was in a wind tunnel, we tried to communicate finally I said, "Let me call you back."

She answered, "Can you hear me now?"

"Yes, the connection is better. Nice to hear your voice."

"It's good to hear you too. Hey, I know it's not a year but I'm coming to L.A. next week. I'm delivering a paper at a conference. I'll only be there only a few days. Was wondering if I could bunk with you."

"Bunk with me or stay at our house? Either way you're welcome."

"Bunking WITH you would be more fun. I have so much to tell you."

"Where are you? This is a New York number."

"I'm living in New York City now. I'll tell you all about when I see you."

"Can't you tell me now?"

"No. It's better if I tell you in person."

"OK, Send me your flight info, I'll pick you up."

"Great! Miss you."

"Miss you too."

Next Monday I couldn't wait for Mom to get home.

She walked in and I said, "Looks like you have a new do."

"That's not all that's new. Let me change and I'll meet you on the deck."

She walked out wearing a towel.

Stood in front of me and said, "I am so charged up. I want to fuck right now."

I pulled my shorts off and she sat on my dick. She pumped me almost feverishly and fairly quickly shuddered and fell onto my chest meeewing, her body still twitching. She laid for a while then started talking.

"I am so hot. I never want this feeling to pass."

"So, what got you so wound up?"

"Well, your plan worked. Today, after Gloria finished my hair, she told me I had lovely skin. Then started massaging my shoulders and kissing my neck. Told me that she had a girl crush on me."

I said, "Good for her, she did it."

Mom continued, "I put my hands on hers and guided her down to my breasts. She paused, then lightly massaged them. I pulled the blouse down. Her hands felt hot on my tits. Shortly we were both naked and licking each other."

"I told you she was hot. Tell me everything."

"I rescheduled my only appointment and we made love all afternoon. She has the most fabulous body and is so passionate. I haven't been this hot since you and I had our little sexcapade. Wow, I never thought she'd do it, but whatever you said worked. Thanks."

I took her towel and wiped the cum dripping down her leg and said, "I told you she'd be great."

Mom said, "I can't wait till next Monday."

I said, "Maybe I should get my hair done too."

She laughed, "Or I should get mine done twice a week."

Romy's plane landed on time. She just had a small bag which she put in the back seat. In the car she pulled off the mask and we kissed long and hard. She had tears rolling down her cheeks.

She said, "I'm so glad to see you. These are tears of joy."

We slowly made our way out of the airport.

She said, "Malibu must agree with you, you've got a great tan."

I said, "Not as nice as yours."

She popped me on the arm, "Lame joke."

Once on the highway I said, "You flew in from Laguardia, what were you doing in New York?"

"As I told you, I live there now."

"So, the last time I saw you, you were heading to D.C. then back home to England. What happened?"

"Here's the short version. My presentation in D.C. went very well. Afterwards, I was offered a couple of department head positions, one in Montreal and the other in New York City. I chose New York. I left D.C. went home, did the book tour, sold everything except my clothes and a few personal things and flew back to New York. Just in time too. I was one of the last British citizens to leave before the lock down.

I love my job, most of the classes are online or hybrid and our staff meetings are on zoom, but I have a free hand to upgrade our department. I'm having a ball. Everyone has been supportive. They even furnished me an apartment."

"So, tell me about the apartment."

"Well, it's a typical big city high rise. Small one bedroom, crappy view, tiny kitchen. Fortunately, I don't spend much time there anymore. I just moved into a really nice apartment not too far from the school."

"Cool, so tell me about that."

"You've been there a few times."

"Really? where is it."

"It's your aunt's apartment."

"You're living with Sudy?"

"Yes."

"How in the world did that come about?"

We pulled into Mom's house and parked.

She said, "Let's go, don't say anything to your Mom, Sue wants to tell her herself. Later we can go for a walk and I'll fill in the details."

Mom was excited to see her, they exchanged hugs and we moved to the deck. Romy related how she had ended up in New York, leaving Sue out of it.

Mom had a hundred questions her last being, "Well what about you two, are you a couple again?"

"No, but I'm hoping we will be good friends now that I live a little closer."

"I'm sure Gene would like that. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, they didn't even serve drinks on the plane."

Mom said. "I'll fix dinner, anything particular you'd like?"

"Whatever you have will be fine. Can I help you?"