Mature Family Make Good Lovers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, why don't you two change and play on the beach while I cook?"

In my room we stripped and fell on the bed together.

In between kisses she said, "So do you think we can? I mean, be good friends."

"I just want to spend time with you, one way or the other."

She reached down and pulled me into her juicy pussy. We enjoyed each other, then donned our suits, grabbed a beer and headed for the beach.

"Want to swim?"

"No, let's walk."

I said, "And talk!"

"OK, here's the story. To start, Sue and I were not living together but we were lovers."

I stopped in my tracks. and stared at her.

"I wanted to get that out first, now I'll tell you how it happened."

"Oh yes, please do."

"When we were here last time, the first night, I was in my room, everyone else had gone to bed. Sue came in, I was lying on the bed sort of crying.

She said, "I saw Gene's reaction when you told Mom two rooms. Want to talk about it?"

"I gave her the short version in between sobs."

Sue was sitting on the edge of the bed and said, "I think you need a hug."

"She laid down across me and we stayed that way for a while then she started kissing me at first on the cheek then on the lips. It felt so natural, like I had known her forever. One thing led to another, soon we were naked. We spent some time exploring each other.

Later she told me she wanted to show me something."

"She took me up to her studio and showed me her paintings. They were all fantastic.

She told me she wanted to paint me, had to paint me."

"She removed my nightie and posed me on a chair. After a couple of hours, she finished the painting, and I was overwhelmed, it was, I was beautiful.

The next day after our sightseeing, you'll remember she took me to the studio. She told everyone she didn't want to be disturbed, she did another pose, but we also made love."

"Had you ever been with a woman before?"

"No. that was my first time. Anyway, I then left for DC. Made my presentation and started getting job offers. You know the rest. So, when I got to New York, I called her, she invited me to her place for dinner and things went pretty fast from there. She is beautiful, tender and a loving companion. We're very happy together. She's inspired me to start writing again. I'm working on the great American novel, I hope.

Please understand, she's only the second person in my life that made me feel good about me, you were the first. Her and I have talked about you, she is fine if we are intimate. I would very much like to see you from time to time. So, I guess it comes down to what you want."

I replied, "The bottom line is I care about you and want you to be happy. I would very much like us to be friends. Now that you're sort of in the family, what does that make us, aunt and nephew, cousins, what?"

"That's a funny thought, Sue and I aren't married, we've never even discussed that. We're simply happy being together for now. But you can call me Aunt Romy when we're alone if you want. Sounds kinda spicy."

We hugged and kissed, turned and walked back. Mom was waiting for us. We chatted about Romy's speech and my school while eating.

At one point Mom said, "You know my sister Sue lives in New York. You guys ought to have dinner sometime."

Romy said, "Huh, yeah I know. I'm exhausted. It's been a long couple of days getting tested and vetted for this trip. I'd like to go to bed."

I quickly said, "My beds made up."

In my room she said, "I really am exhausted, but I want to feel you inside. How about another quickie, we can spend more time tomorrow?"

We spent that night in my bed, the next day we drove to her hotel. We spent most of the afternoon making love. That evening I got to sit in the audience and listen to her presentation. It was way over my head, but it was well received and earned her a standing ovation. At the reception she introduced me as her former student and now good friend.

The next day I took her to the airport and again we said our goodbyes. This time was different though, she was only going a continent away.

That evening Mom wanted to know how it went with Romy. I filled her in, never mentioning her and Sue.

As I finished, Mom said, "Get us a drink, I've got some interesting news."

I brought a couple of glasses and a bottle of our favorite wine.

She said, "Would you rub my feet while I tell you?"

She started, "Gloria asked me to handle her divorce."

"Wow, didn't expect that."

"Neither did I. She said that thanks to you and me, she has decided to start fresh to see what life can offer. Sunday after church, she told her husband, that prick, to get out."

"So, are you going to represent her?"

"No, I'm not up on divorces but we have the meanest divorce attorney in the state in our office. She and I will work together, bro bono. I'm going to see that Gloria gets everything she can from that ass wipe. I'll enjoy this case."

"I'd like to see her."

"That's not a good idea now, I told her to keep a low profile until this is final. He's such an asshole, no telling what he'll try."

As she was talking, I had been massaging her feet. I was becoming turned on. I stated licking her soles and sucking her toes, inserting as much of each foot in my mouth as I could. I ran my tongue in between each toe. I rubbed her feet over my face and sucked her big toes like she sucked my dick. I lost track of time.

After a while she murmured in a shaky voice, "Oh my, I feel all trembly all over."

I looked at her pussy, the lips were bright red, I could see juice oozing out. I reached over to massage her clit, as I touched her, she let out a blood curdling yell and began to shake violently. Her orgasm lasted several minutes, finally she relaxed.

I spread her legs and began lapping her pussy juice. Her thighs clamped my head like a vise.

She said, "Wasn't that something? You had me so hot sucking my feet. I never expected that. A one touch orgasm! I felt like I'd been tasered."

Thanksgiving was the next week. None of us are big turkey eaters or pumpkin fans so I planned on making Moms favorite dish, herbed rack of lamb, with coconut cream pies for dessert. Gram flew in on Tuesday then sent the plane to pick up Sue. As the three of us sipped drinks on the deck it was obvious that Sue had not yet told them about Romy. I kept quiet.

We enjoyed a nice dinner and an evening dancing on the deck.

As we were getting ready to call it a night Gram whispered to me, "Will you tuck me in later?"

I waited till the house was quite and slipped into her room.

She sitting on a chair naked, drying her hair, smiled as I moved to stand behind her. I kissed her neck and started massaging her tits.

We tried several different positions before falling asleep. I was concerned about Mom's reaction, but we all had a pleasant breakfast and enjoyed a morning jog and swim together.

That afternoon I went to meet the plane. Romy and Sue walked down the ramp arm in arm. We exchanged hugs, loaded their luggage and headed out. We talked about everything except Mom and Gram.

Finally, I asked Sue, "Have you told them about you two?"

She said, "No, I want it to be a surprise."

I thought, well I'm sure it will be.

The car had barely stopped rolling when Sue jumped out, ran up the stairs and opened the door. Romy and I grabbed the bags and slowly followed. The three of them were in a group hug when Romy and I walked in. The looks on Gram and Mom's faces were more than startled. Shocked, stunned, floored are words that come to mind.

Finally, Mom said, "Romy, I wasn't expecting you. What a nice surprise."

Her and Gram just stared at me for a minute, then everyone hugged.

Sue headed for the deck, said, "I'm having a beer. Anyone joining me?"

Gram and Romy followed.

Mom got right in my face, "Why didn't you tell me she was coming?"

I said," It's Sudy's surprise."

Mom looked at me quizzically.

"What do you mean?"

"She'll tell you."

We moved to the deck; Romy was sitting on Sues lap.

Again, Mom stared at me. I just shrugged.

We all sat down. No one said anything for a long while.

Finally Sue said, "Hey, you all know Romy, well she's my date for Thanksgiving."

Mom and Gram stared at me, I shrugged and smiled.

Sue went on. "Romy and I now share my apartment. We are an official couple. And just so you know, Gene is cool with it. We're all one happy family."

Mom and Gram chugged their beers and went into the house. As she passed, Mom motioned for me to follow.

In the kitchen they both talked at once, "Why didn't you tell us what was going on?"

"Sue wanted to be the one to tell you."

"And are you cool with this?"

"Yes, Romy and I have decided to just be friends. I love both of them and just want them to be happy."

"I can't believe you didn't say anything."

"I promised not to tell. Anyway, it's all out in the open now."

"Well, I guess if you're OK, I am too. It was just a shock."

Gram said, "This family continues to amaze me."

We each grabbed another beer and returned to the deck.

Mom said, "Romy, I hope you know that we all love you and are happy for you even though we can't imagine what you see in her."

Everyone laughed.

We enjoyed catching up on everyone's activities. It was late when we all headed off to bed. I went to my room alone. The sun was just coming up when I felt the bed move. I opened my eyes just as a pussy moved over my face.

"Romy said, "Thought you might be lonely."

Next I felt a warm pussy settling on my morning wood.

Sue said, "Morning Gene."

Thanksgiving day was great. We jogged and swam together, enjoyed a nice meal. After lunch we sunned on the deck, caught up on everyone's news. The evening was spent dancing, drinking and playing poker.

Friday morning everyone except Gram jogged on the beach. She stayed home and prepared a gourmet breakfast, after which we helped Sue load the car with her paintings which she was taking to the gallery.

Back in the house everyone headed for showers.

Romy followed me into my room and said, "How about us good friends showering together?"

The water was turning cool when we started toweling each other. Semi-dry, she led me to the desk chair, pushed me down, straddled me and eased her wet pussy onto my dick.

"I love being in your pussy, I'd know it was yours even if blindfolded."

She whispered, "OK hot shot, tell me how you'd know my pussy from others."

I said, "It's easy you shiver and sigh every time with the first few strokes."

"That's cause it feels so good. It sends chills up my spine, causing me to shiver. I've missed this. I want you to stay inside me as long as you can."

She didn't move much but used her pussy muscles to gently squeeze me. We kissed and I licked and sucked her tits. I'm not sure how long we were locked together before I couldn't hold off any longer. As I spurted into her, she wrapped her arms around me and moaned.

"Oh, so good."

We stayed joined together for a while then she knelt and sucked my softie until I cried," Uncle."

She went into the bath then laid on the bed toweling her crotch with a grin on her face.

"I'm all clean, got any ideas?"

I laid between her legs and licked and sucked that glorious pussy until she finally cried, "OK, my turn to holler uncle."

We stayed together with our mouths devouring each other for the longest.

It was almost lunch time when I crawled on top and entered her, still with our mouths and tongues exploring each other. Afterwards we again showered then joined the family for lunch on the deck.

Mom and Gram stripped and stretched out on lounges. I began to oil Gram.

Romy looked at them for a while then removed her top and bottom, saying, "I guess when in Rome."

Mom said, "My god Romy you're so beautiful."

Mom grabbed the bottle from me, almost knocking me down. She quickly moved to Romy and spent a little too long oiling her back side.

Sue returned late afternoon and joined us. When Romy rolled over, Mom was at her side instantly making sure that Romy's skin was protected from the rays. After dinner Mom put on some music and we danced until late. Mom spent most of the time dancing with Romy. Being the same height kept their titties mashed against each other. Sue appeared to be a little annoyed with her sister.

I managed to rub my dick against each of them equally. I'm not sure what the sleeping arrangements were but I again slept alone that night. Everyone left on Sunday.

Gloria's divorce was final the same week that I had my finals at school. Mom invited her to our house for a little celebration. Gloria showed up wearing a sleeveless blouse and short skirt with high heeled criss cross sandals. She looked fabulous. I greeted her with a very wet kiss and managed to squeeze her butt a little. Later, on the deck, we toasted to her divorce and me passing my courses.

Her and Mom slept together. The next morning both of them were wearing those t-shirts with nothing underneath. Their two pair of beautiful legs flitting around kept me so hard during breakfast I thought I might cum in my pants. After we cleaned the kitchen, Mom excused herself to get ready to go to the office.

She said, "I'll be home early, you two behave yourselves."

She hadn't got out the door before Gloria stripped off her shirt and jumped on my lap.

"I love your Mom, I'm sure she didn't have to go to the office but I'm glad we're alone."

We kissed, I played with her tits and fingered her pussy before carrying her to my bed.

I laid down between her legs and kissed her pussy, then just stared at her little flower petals.

"You have the prettiest little pussy, I just love it."

She said, "I'm glad you like it. Before you get too involved with it, remember what I asked at your mom's office? Phase two."

"Oh yes. If you're ready."

She smiled.

I pushed her legs forward tilting her pelvis up then then ran my tongue along her crack. I spent some time getting her little pucker hole wet then slowly inserted my finger. Once inside I paused as she had really tensed up. She was very tight.

"Are you OK?'

"Yes, just getting used to it."

"I'll be right back."

I hurried to the bathroom, returning with some lubricant. Now lubed up I inserted my finger and slowly moved it in and out.

She was grimacing so I asked, "Want to stop?"

"Keep going."

I removed my finger, lifted her legs with her ankles on my shoulders and began rubbing my dick head on her butt hole. I pushed the head inside and paused.

"You OK?"

She grunted. I pushed in a little further. She seemed to relax a little, so I pushed in all the way. She tensed up and gasped. I quickly pulled out.

She said, "No, don't stop."

I reinserted and pumped with a slow rhythm. She stared into my eyes and began massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples. She began breathing hard and shaking as I came in her ass. I didn't move, began kissing her legs and ankles. With her eyes closed she continued panting as I eased out.

"That was amazing. Wow."

I laid on her, our mouths locked together. After a while we headed for the shower.

I had just lathered up her crotch when she asked. "Have you ever shaved a pussy?"

"No, can't say I have."

"Will you shave me? I just bought my first bikinis and I need to remove some hair."

"That may be fun. I do hate to see your patch go though. It's so pretty. How bout if we leave a little triangle for me to play with?"

We finished showering and I got a razor and shaving cream. On my knees I went to work with her leaning against the wall.

"This isn't going to work, let's go to the bed."

I spread a towel. She stretched out and I resumed my first pussy shave.

It took a long time as I was a little tentative but finally finished.

"I want to see."

Standing in front of the mirror she smiled. "I like it, you did great."

As she rubbed her bare skin she said, "It's a little tender, do you have some lotion?"

"I don't think you want my after shave. I'll go see what Mom has."

I returned with some body lotion and lightly rubbed it in.

"That feels good and smells nice too."

She laid face down on the bed. I rubbed lotion all over her spending a lot of time on her butt. Finished I started sucking her butt cheeks. Shortly she had a large hickey on each side.

She asked, "Did you just give me hickeys?"

"Yep, nice big ones."

"You're naughty, I've never had a hickey, wish I could see."

I grabbed my camera and shot her ass.

"Wow, how long will they last?"

"A week or so."

She said, "You're my favorite nephew. Now that I'm free I can call you or see you anytime I want. Why don't you spend a couple of days at my house while you're on break?"

I said, "I think we can arrange that."

She replied, "Actually I've been thinking about phase three, with you me and your mom."

I almost creamed my pants.

"Now, I'm going to grab my bikinis and try them on."

As she walked back in she said, "I need some scissors for the tags."

""They're in the kitchen."

She laid the bikinis on the counter and snipped the tags.

Holding up each pair she asked, "Which do you like best?

"Definitely the zebra stripes."

She put the top on and was stepping into the bottoms when Mom asked, "Putting them on or taking them off?"

Gloria turned around, "Oh, I didn't hear you come in. Putting them on. Gene gave me a shave."

"Looking at your butt, that's not all he gave you."

Gloria giggled.

Mom moved close to her and said, "Nice shave son, you do good work."

Gloria pulled up the bottoms and twirled around, "What do you think/"

In unison we replied, "You look fabulous."

I said, "Let's go walk on the beach, I want our neighbors to see me with my beautiful Aunty."

A week before Christmas Mom and I were having breakfast. She hadn't said two words all morning and kept fidgeting in her chair.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

She replied, "Oh it's just everything, I'm so frustrated. Basically, I feel like a prisoner. I'm either in this house or my office. I really miss hanging out with my friends. Our office is like a morgue. Even when I'm in my office I only see people on my computer screen. We're not even having an office Christmas party this year. It's all so crazy.

I got up and started rubbing her back.

"I understand. I wish we could go back the way it used to be. Now that they have a vaccine, maybe things will start getting better."

She went on, "On top of everything else the family will all be here for the holidays, this year plus Romy and Gloria. I don't know what the sleeping arrangements will be. Who's going to sleep with who. It's a mess."

"Mom we have 5 beds, I'm sure it'll be OK."

I started laughing out loud.

"Why are you laughing?"

"All over America, families are focused on what to serve for Christmas dinner. Who will bring what, we're focused on who everyone is sleeping with."

"It's not that funny."

"Mom why don't the six of us just sleep in your king size bed, might be a little crowded but could be fun."