All Comments on 'Mature Lady Preys on a New Boy'

by weirdfantasies89

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirlabout 2 months ago

I thought should I read this. not my usual stuff, mommy-dom not my thing...why not....wow wow just wow....hooked me in and would not release me from its sexy grip. I loved this so much.....I'd love another chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing hope you write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please continue, it should only be only between older woman and boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

she needs to meet his parent. please make them more of a couple and explain how she will impose herself into his social life.

karmadreamer52karmadreamer52about 2 months ago

Very hot and kinky! I love the power dynamic involved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please write such kinda dominant older mistresses and a young submissive boy stories. I am really into it. Can't wait for the part 2

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 2 months ago

weirdfantasies89 - This was such a depraved story! I loved that the filthier that things got, the more he found that he was into it. It was sexy from the start and just kept getting hotter. I loved when I found out that what I thought was filth was actually my deepest turn on. You just can't wash that off. Thank God.

I would love to see you continue this story but I also wonder where it could go without getting stale. I loved it and want so much more.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

in part 2 the mistress should be a true mistress... i.e.: she will cuckold ker boy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was awesome! More of this story please! And I love the idea of a dominant older bbw enslaving a younger boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Next part please...

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 2 months ago

Ooof well done story sir I love femdom when the girls are alot older and not really attractive, a hard niche to find. Hope you write more and a sequel will be awesome just my two cents is it should follow Grace and her finding her own boy-toy. Maybe a friend from home of Tylers? The conquest is the best part.

No matter what though looking forward to what you may come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Crazy hot thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy W

teamdaveteamdave30 days ago

Extraordinary story. We need more please. Expand his universe, make them go out as a couple and have him humiliated in front of friends and family. But give him some money so he doesn't lose his entire world when Marie gets bored of him...

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

WOW...........hot as hell.........maybe a younger girl to fist him ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userweirdfantasies89@weirdfantasies89
Just writing here sometimes when I'm bored and horny, and want to play out some fantasies. Gay, straight, etc. Probably won't stick to one thing.