Mature Love Pt. 03

Story Info
An evening in New York.
2k words
4.47
6.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

I knew Nick was going out of town this week, but I was surprised when he told me he had bought me a ticket to New York City to join him there.

He had flown to the city on Wednesday and supposedly returning on Friday. Nick called me at work, telling me of my ticket waiting at Blue Grass Field. The flight was at noon Friday and arriving at 5:00 that evening.

At first, I didn't think I could get off, but I sweet-talked my bank's manager and got his approval.

I didn't know what to pack, but June in New York to wear light clothing. I included clothes that would give Nick a chance to view more of me but still classy to be tasteful. I did pack a leather outfit I thought he would enjoy.

I remembered what Nick had told me about having a woman other men admired and would envy him. I had had other men admit the same to me previously. I cared more about satisfying Nick, so I filed that under 'MUST REMEMBER.'

I stepped off the plane at Kennedy Airport and found Nick waiting for me in baggage claim. As I approached, Nick's eyes looked at my open blouse and my unencumbered breasts. I had worn a jacket to board my flight but removed it as I deplaned.

As we kissed, I pushed against Nick's arm, allowing him to feel the softness of my boobs. Nick said in a loud whisper, "Damn, you're sexy."

"I want you to be happy with my appearance. Is it too revealing" I asked.

"Sue, I want you to be the most admired woman in New York. I want every man to see what a fantastic lady I am with".

Nick hailed a taxi and gave him the address of his hotel. As we rode, I placed my hand on his penis. "Did Wiener miss me?" I gently squeezed his testicles.

"You're going to cause a mess if you keep that up," Nick whispered. "I will squirt."

"No, I want it in my throat when you unload," I told Nick.

I removed my hand and turned slightly toward h. I released another button, opening my blouse enough for him to see my nipple. "The girls have missed you. Promise you'll give them your attention later".

Once in Nick's hotel room, it was only a moment before we were both undressed. I left my thong and heels on, knowing Nick like that look. I walked over to the hotel's window and looked down onto the city. Being twenty-two floors up, I doubted anyone was looking at me. Turning, I saw Nick with his cock in his hand and slowly pulling it back and forth.

"Honey, that's my Weiner. Let me do that."

I moved to him and knelt in front of him. Cupping his balls in my left hand, I used my right one to raise his penis to my mouth. I began to tongue the head and lightly nibble it. Nick's response was to slightly push toward me.

I slowly slide his prick into my mouth and soon had all of it in. I removed it in one slow movement. I clasped the head in my teeth and pulled it to its total length. It was at least six inches long. "Sweetheart, you have a beautiful cock. And it's perfect. There are so many ways I want to please you".

I pushed Nick toward a chair at a secretary's table in the room and again move to his Weiner. "Tell me, Baby, what do you want your lady to do to please you. I want all that delicious cum in my mouth". I began to scratch his balls with my fingernails in my right hand.

"Oh, yes. I love that. Be as hard as you wish", Nick said.

"Shall I tear them from their sack? Or just until you beg me to stop", I asked. I began to dig my nails into the meat portion of his ball bag.

"I love that. I'm going to cum if you don't stop", Nick replied.

I sucked his cock into my mouth as I massaged his balls harder. I could feel his groin against my face.

His sperm began to flow into my mouth. I wanted all of it. I sucked as hard as I ever had and was pleased with his production.

Pulling away, I smiled as I allowed a portion of his cum to escape my lips.

I stood and leaned in to kiss him. Our tongues intermingled and shared his juice. We kissed longer than usual. We both smiled as it broke it off.

"What a wonderful way to start the evening," Nick said.

We decided to shower and have dinner nearby. I teased Nick by telling him we could have room service, which would allow me to open the door practically nude and flirt with the waiter. Throwing back my shoulders, I asked, "Do you think he would enjoy that?"

Nick said, "I'm afraid he might want more than a look. I'm not sure I'm ready to see you in that situation just yet."

Brooching a new subject, I followed with, "would you want to see me pleasing another man? That is going to be your decision, but maybe we need to discuss that at another time."

We left the hotel around 8:00 and went a short distance in a cab. I wore my short leather skirt, a tight leather vest which caused my breast to show an abundance of cleavage. Four-inch matching heels finished my clothing. Checking myself in the hotel's mirror, I was pleased with my appearance.

Nick walked over and kissed my neck and said, "Did you bring the whip?"

Laughing, I told him I thought they might not allow me to carry it in my carry-on.

We found a small Italian restaurant and were ushered to a small quiet booth. I entered first and moved around to where I was facing the majority of the restaurant. Nick was close at my side.

"Baby, I must be dressed inappropriately. Everyone is looking at me. Maybe we should leave."

"Sue, you are the most beautiful woman in the place. You are being admired by every male in the room. I'm the one with you and very proud."

I tried not to glance around too much, but Kick was correct. The majority of the time, I was being viewed. We ordered our dinner and was enjoying a tasty wine.

Nick looked at me, letting his eyes fall to my cleavage. "Sue, they look awfully uncomfortable in your top. Maybe you should go to the ladies' room and loosen it a bit."

Smiling, I told him I thought I would do that. Gasping my bag, I walked to the restroom, which was in the rear of the establishment. Once there, I peed, removed my thong, and moved to the room's mirrors. I loosened the leather ties and opened the top to where several inches of flesh was visible.

A woman came in as I was doing so. She spoke, and we began to chat. She inquired if I was with a date or my husband. I said, a date, but I want to 'bed' him with the intention of possibly more. She wished me well and said she would love to switch places with me. She told me she was being ignored for the past two years. I wished her well, and we exchanged names. Her's was Gloria.

As I walked back to our booth, I watched Nick's eyes as I approached. A grin showed on his face. He rose to let me in. As I moved across the booth, I noticed Gloria was sitting a few tables from us.

I looked over to Gloria, smiling like a teenager. As I sipped my wine, I told Nick about my conversation with 'Gloria' in the ladies' room. Adding, she is watching us.

Our food soon arrived, and we devoured it. As we finished, I moved closer. "You have said anything about the present I brought you. Did I open my top to no avail?" I raised slightly in the booth and pulled my leather skirt up to allow me to open my legs. "Thinking about sucking Wiener today has got me wet again. Promise you will lick me when we got back?"

His hand slid between my thighs and placed his little finger between my lips. He brought a sample of my juices to his lips. "Sweet," Nick allowed.

I let my forefinger go to the gape in my top, touching my bare breast. "Honey, so many men are watching me. Do they think I'm cheap?"

"Every one of them wants to walk out of this place on his arm. I'm the most envied man in the room. Your breasts are beautiful," Nick said.

We ordered more wine. I glanced at Gloria and winked. She smiled, then head nodded toward the ladies' room. She got up and walked away. I waited a couple of minutes to follow her.

She was standing next to the mirrors, smoking a cigarette. She asked if I wanted one. I told her that was one of the few vices in which I didn't participate.

"Sue, you are driving me crazy. Where in the hell do you learn to flirt? I would never think of doing the things I have watched you do."

I explained I had been divorced for several years, had dated quite many men, learning most don't want a staid, boring woman. I added, "Nick, my friend, enjoys my behavior, and it certainly is wonderful foreplay."

We chatted a few more minutes and then returned to our respective tables.

Nick had paid the bill, so we prepared to leave. I smiled at Gloria as we walked out.

As we stepped into the elevator, I moved close to Nick. I began to untie the leather binding on my top. As I did, the opening grew. Before we reached our floor, I had the binding in my hand, and my breasts were exposed. Nick groped each with his hands. My nipples grew thick and beginning to ache.

Nick pulled me into our room, pulling my leather top off. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall. I was standing wearing only my heels.

He was more forceful than I had previously noticed. Nick led me to the bed and laid me down. I closed my eyes and heard him undressing.

He moved over me and straddled my sides. His hands were on my boobs immediately. Stronger than ever before.

"Yes, please, hurt my breasts!" I urged him on. Fingers were handling my globes with new vigor. I could feel his energy as he held handfuls of my flesh. "Oh, I love that! Squeeze them!"

A hand was removed from my left boob and made its way to my pussy. I opened my legs, giving him full access. He spread my meaty labia and slipped fingers into me. He probed my wetness, eventually removing his fingers, bring my juices to MY mouth. I licked the fluid off each finger.

Looking into his eyes, I told him to 'lick me.' He released my right breast and slid down the bed. I spread my legs, giving him full access.

Nick began to lick my inner thighs. Slowly he worked up each leg to my inner labia, which hangs below my pubes. He pulled them with his mouth. I whispered. "use your teeth." He took each labia lip in his teeth. I moaned. "Chew," I said. "OH, yes!".

I guided Nick through the most enjoyable cunnilingus I had ever experienced.

Once I recovered, I raised Nick to my side. "Honey, that was beautiful. I have never had a better experience, ever, than that. You are the perfect lover. I hope we can be together for a long time." I actually had tears in my eyes.

I beg to go shower. Nick said he wanted to be with me. We softly washed each other.

Together we laid on the bed. Kick's arm was around me, my head on his chest. My right hand was cupping his cock and balls.

"Nick, we have something special. We need to explore and see what pleasures we can bring each other. I don't dare want to lose your love".

Nick pulled me closer. "I want you to be a satisfied woman. I want you to fulfill all of your desires. I don't want our relationship to ever end".

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers