Mature Neighbor Cathi and I

Story Info
Young man fucks older married neighbor.
1.8k words
4.19
54.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began in the summer that I turned twenty-one. Well the actual sex part of our affair began that summer. The beginnings of what happened that summer started three years before. During the summer I graduated high school at eighteen.

Cathi lived next door to my parents. She and her husband Paul had moved in several years before. Paul worked for Pan-Am in the air freight section of the airline. Paul worked the evening shift; and because the airport was quite a distance. He would often leave for work by mid-afternoon.

Cathi was in her late-forties, she was originally from Scotland. She spoke with a heavy Scottish accent. Cathi and Paul were both fairly heavy drinkers. They eventually bought one of the liquor stores in town. Thinking they would run it after Paul retired from Pan-Am.

Our town hadn't been touched by urban sprawl yet. So most houses sat on acre plus lots that were heavily wooded. My parent's house was no different. My father had cleared the yard between the neighbors and our house. My parents had planted a large vegetable garden there.

My brother and I both raced Motocross. And years before our father had poured a large concrete pad. Where we could work on or wash our cars and motorcycles. The concrete pad was behind the house, but off to the side near the garden.

So, often times while my brother and I would be washing our motorcycles after racing on Sunday. Cathi would make her way into our yard while we were out there. Most times she was dressed in tight shorts and a button down shirt. That she tied off just above her navel.

So the summer I turned eighteen, and through the summers until I turned twenty-one. Cathi's behavior always remained the same.

During the early summer when I turned twenty, I had met a girl named Karen. My girlfriend Karen and I had quite an active sex life as often as we could. In fact she was probably the most sexual adventurous woman I've ever known.

But I was very naive about the sexual appetites of mature women. But that was all to change, very soon.

One summer afternoon I was outside changing the oil in my car when Cathi showed up in the yard. In her heavy Scottish accent and slightly slurring her words; she told me that there was a leak in her house. She asked me if I could take a look at it and possibly fix it. I told her that as soon as I was done I'd gather up some tools and be over.

So as soon as I finished, I grabbed a few tools and went next door. I went to the front door and rang the doorbell. She answered the door and said "Are you stupid! The neighbors can't see you coming in the front door. Go around the fence to the back door."

I was a little pissed off and considered brushing the whole thing off. After all I was going over the fix something in her house. But I did as she asked and went to the sliding door in the back.

Cathi met me at the back door muttering something under her breath. She smelled of perfume, perspiration and alcohol. I asked her "Where is the leak?" She grabbed my cock through my shorts and said "Right here!"

My cock was almost instantly hard and our clothes came off in a blur. Our lips were upon each other, our tongues probing with desire. I started kissing her neck while my right hand went to work mauling and kissing her tits. Her hand was stroking my cock. Cathi started cursing and berating me in a mixture English and Scottish.

While I always thought women were the weaker sex or the fairer sex. Or whatever cliché I may have believed. Cathi was proving my assumptions wrong about everything.

She took my hand and led me to the living room. She half sat and half lay on the couch. I took my place on top of her and we kissed some more. I worked my way down with my lips. Kissing her tits and taking her hard thick nipples into my mouth. I used my teeth on her nipples and she cursed me all the more for it.

She dug her fingernails into me. She pushed me away and pulled me towards her. Cursing me the whole time and the more her desire rose, the more Scottish words she used. Words from an age of the conquered and conqueror.

I didn't bother teasing my way slowly down her body. I wanted to have my fingers inside her pussy. Her thick black pubic hair was soaked and matted from her excitement. She moaned and snarled as I plundered her with as many fingers that fit inside. Cathi yanked my cock forcibly and asked me "Did you come to fuck or play games?"

So I thought "If you want to fuck. I'm going to try to fuck the life out of you!" So as Cathi lay on the couch in front of me. I found the opening of her pussy with the head of my cock. Then I grabbed her legs and pushed them up against her torso.

My only thought was to fuck her pussy raw. I started out slowly and increased the pace as I went. I guess between the pleasure and her smoking she started panting like an animal. This only steeled my resolve to hold out as long as possible. Both Cathi and I were sweating and breathing heavy. Between gasps for air Cathi called me every dirty thing she knew. She told me that I was the dirtiest bastard she ever met.

Tiring of her verbal barrage I decided to take control of the situation at hand. Withdrawing my cock from her pussy I man handled her to turn over, so I could fuck her from behind. I arranged her kneeling on the couch then pushed her torso forward. So her face was buried into the corner where the arm rest, back and seat cushion met.

This had two benefits for me, muffling her constant yapping and giving me deeper penetration into her. I teased the length of her pussy with the head of my dick. Looking down I also noticed her puckered little butthole. So I dipped me cock deeply into her soaking wet pussy. Then withdrew it pressing into her butt crack like it was a hotdog roll for my dick. Sliding it back and forth several times.

Cathi twisted her head and began spewing a new litany of derogatory language at me. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and shoved her face back into the corner of the couch. With my free hand I put my cock at the entrance to her vagina, burying it to the hilt.

I began plunging in and out, with her face still firmly in the couch. I told her "Reach down and play with your clit, while you're at it feel the joining of my cock and your pussy." Like a dutiful little tart, she did exactly as she was told.

Then the tiniest thought entered my mind. My girlfriend Karen enjoyed anal sex occasionally. She would often drop hints if she was in the mood.

How would Cathi react if I didn't ask? If I just took what I desired and plundered her tight little asshole. I decided it was a win/win situation. Either it would turn her into my convenient fuck doll, or she would quit wandering over to my parents' house.

While my left hand was full of her hair pressing her face into the couch. I withdrew my cock and put my index and middle fingers of my right hand, deep into her soaked pussy. I then moved my fingers to stroke her butthole.

Cathi must have gotten a good idea what was going to happen. Because she began to writhe around and a new muffled verbal barrage started. I worked my index finger into her. Then put the head of my dick at the entrance of her ass and began to push.

Whether she realized resisting was a futile effort. She relaxed and my dick entered her ass. Not only did she stop her constant jabbering. Cathi began to move in unison with me. Even going so far as pushing back to get me deeper inside her.

I won't lie and tell you I fucked her for hours. It lasted no more than five minutes, but not much less. I felt my cum rising up inside me. Finally I gave into my own animal pleasure and came deep inside her bowels.

There was no tender kissing or snuggling afterwards. As soon as I withdrew my cock from her ass. She told me to get myself dressed and get out of her house.

Having absolutely nothing more to lose. I thought to myself "This is my one and only chance. To gain control and total dominance over this bitch. Otherwise I'm going to be at her mercy." My girlfriend Karen was a submissive so I had an idea how to handle this situation.

I said "I told my family I was helping you. My cock smelling of pussy and ass, is just as bad as me being seen going in the front door." Go get a facecloth and wash my cock and balls at the bathroom sink, of the bedroom you share with your husband.

The warm water and the cleaning of my genitals, I began to get hard again. "Let's see if that mouth of yours is as skilled at sucking dick. As it is at talking and cursing." Before she could protest I grabbed a handful of her thick black hair. Forcing her mouth towards my hardening dick.

Was her slight resistance real or feigned? I really didn't care at that point I had nothing to lose. Cathi started to open her mouth. To suck my dick or protest, well she wasn't going to get a single word out. I pushed my now almost fully erect cock between her lips.

With my grasp on her hair I forced her head further down on my rod, until I saw her visibly gag. Keeping my hand firmly entangled in Cathi's hair, I told her "Do your duty slut!" Then I let her get to work. Damn her mouth had some God given talents. It didn't take very long before I unleashed a load of cum in her mouth. Which she swallowed as if she was starving.

Cathi seemed a bit unsteady after this afternoon tryst with someone twenty-five years younger than her, so I helped her standup. I said "Now, that's a good girl." then kissed her deeply and passionately.

Before I left, I told her "This could be a mutually good thing for both of us. We can both satisfy our needs and desires. But if you refuse me even once, it's over for good. You will be a devoted little harlot for me. Do you understand?"

In a subdued and meek voice she replied "Yes."

I then opened the sliding glass door and left.