Mature Sister in Law Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy and James continue their adventure.
8.5k words
4.69
28.9k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a long time to get back to this story, but after reading the first two, I started having more ideas what to do with it. It gets a little raunchier than the first two, but in a good way. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

***

James lay gently atop Amy, who was still breathing deeply from her release. He thrust against her bare ass a few times, then moved up and to her side, lying on his back. He looked at her, still lying on her stomach, face turned toward him with her eyes closed and a slight smile. He reached over, placing his hand on the small of her back and admired her perfectly shaped ass.

He spoke finally. "Are you OK?"

Amy opened her eyes at the sound of his voice and looked at him, smiling.

"Yes James, I'm OK. Are you?"

He thought for a moment and smiled back. "Yes, I think I am. You are wonderful."

Smiling, Amy turned to her side and reached over, grasping his semi-hard erection.

"I really needed that." she said, stroking his cock softly. He looked down her body, smooth legs, tuft of hair covering her sex, breasts sagging slightly into the mattress. He reached over and took her nipple between his fingers, pulling firmly. She moaned softly and shifted her knee forward.

"It doesn't look like you're finished for the night." she said.

"No, I don't think I am. Are you?"

She squeezed him firmly. "No, that was a nice start, but I'm definitely not finished. It's been so long since I've done anything more than masturbate. I need this more than you can imagine."

He rolled to his side and reached over, stroking her lower back down to her ass, then lower, pressing his fingers against her wet lips. Moaning, she pushed her knee up further, opening herself to him.

"I need this too. Things with your sister have been, well, not intimate I suppose is the best way to put it. Masturbating is about all I've got, and I have a pretty high sex drive, so I'm horny all the damned time." He pressed his index finger into her soft folds, stroking between them slowly. "That doesn't make all of this any less wrong though, does it?"

Amy stroked his now hard cock slowly, stopping to rub his big, swollen head, then pushing down to squeeze his heavy balls. She stared at him for a moment, then said "No, it doesn't make it any less wrong. Are you going to leave her do you think?"

"No, I don't have any intention of doing that. I didn't have any intention of doing this either though, so I guess the truth is I don't know what the hell I'm doing." He dipped his finger inside her, pushing deep and turning it in little circles, then pulled it out and stroked her little rosebud with the wet tip.

"Well you can keep doing that for starters. Keep playing with me." She moaned, leaning forward and kissing him deeply.

Pulling back, she said "I don't want you to leave her. But now that we've gone this far, I want more and I don't think I'll want to stop. I know this is all wrong, and I love you both and I don't want another husband. But I have longed for a physical relationship for a very long time, and I want that with you. You make me feel safe and appreciated, and I want to show you how much that means to me. I want you to fuck me James."

She felt one and then a second finger slip inside her pussy and pushed back against his invading digits.

"If I was your surrogate, to satisfy your sexual needs, would that scenario work for you? Would you stay with my sister?"

"Yes." he answered. "I would stay even without this, but if you want to have that kind of relationship, as socially fucked as it is, I am obviously willing."

Amy smiled. "I'm happy to hear you say that. My sister knows, but I haven't said anything to anyone else yet. I'm going to be moving in a few months to be closer to you two. The kids are all out of state, and there really is nothing around here for me that is worth staying for, and I want to be closer to you both. I am able to retire from my job at any time now, so the only delay is me getting that taken care of. This isn't why I wanted to move obviously, but it's an unexpected plus. A big plus!" She stroked him, feeling the blood pulsing through his shaft.

James chuckled. "Wow, that's some exciting news - in so many ways!" As he stroked two fingers in and out of her tight pussy, he moved his hand and pressed third finger against her little puckered back door. Amy moaned softly and pressed back against his invading fingers.

"If we're going to do this, should we set some boundaries or establish a safe word or something?" James laughed.

Amy laughed with him and shook her head. "Are we going to need a safe word?" She released his hard cock, and stroked her fingers down over his balls. She leaned forward and kissed him, tongue swirling around his, then leaned back on her elbow.

She said, "We're both too old to beat around the bush about this. I know what I like and I'm sure you do too. I love everything about sex - touching, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking. I like to get fucked hard, and the wetter and messier it is, the more I like it."

James laughed and stared at her. "You like everything? Really - no inhibitions?"

"Well, of course I have some - everyone does. But I like to play and explore and try things. Things I never could do that with my husband - it was almost always a missionary fuck with him. Sometimes I'd turn over and get on top of him so I could play with myself and cum, because I rarely ever had an orgasm with him, but he didn't like when I did that. He didn't like it at all if I wanted anything more adventurous than him getting half erect and screwing me for a few minutes before he got his and went to sleep. He didn't like oral sex either, especially giving, and most of the time he wouldn't even let me suck his cock, and he knew how much I loved doing that. I would get so turned on doing it, I'd play with myself and cum too."

"I could tell. No one has ever given me a blowjob and even pretended they liked it before. I'm so sorry your sex life was so unsatisfying - I hope I can help with that."

"You already have. And yes, I really do love to give blowjobs, and I liked you cumming in my mouth too." She leaned up on an elbow and forward, pulling his big purple cock head up and licking around it. "You are quite a bit bigger than he is too."

James felt himself swell even more, responding to her wandering tongue.

"You give incredible head. It feels amazing when you suck my cock all the way in your mouth. And you kept sucking it after I came and swallowed it all - that was the first time anyone has done either of those things for me, and I loved it."

She took him in her mouth as far as she could manage, and held him there, playing with his swollen balls.

"Oh fuck yes baby, just like that...suck it all the way down!" James moaned softly, thrusting as she pulled her head back and then plunged down again, taking his throbbing head into her throat, then pulling up and away.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes - exactly like that!"

Amy laughed softly. "I like hearing you say that, telling me how much you like it turns me on. I'm going to tell you something that only a few partners in my life have known. I'm submissive sexually. I like being told what to do, being complimented and rewarded for it, and I like it when a man takes control of me."

"Yeah? Is that where the safe word comes in?" James grinned at her.

She licked his swollen head. "Not sure yet - we'll see about that. And what makes you think it isn't YOU who'll need a safe word?"

"Oh." he said thoughtfully and chuckled.

She smiled and stared into his eyes as she slowly lowered her mouth over him again, making him to grunt and thrust into her mouth. She pulled herself away again and asked "do you like it when I suck your cock, or when it's you pushing it into my mouth?"

"I don't know? Both I think." he answered. "Which way do you like better?" She was busy bobbing up and down on him and didn't answer immediately.

Finally coming up for a breath, she said "I'm not sure which way I like better, it depends on my mood I suppose, but I do like both." She took the head into her mouth and stopped there. Taking the hint, James thrust slowly until he felt the tip press into her throat, and pulled back and did it a few more times.

"That feels so fucking good too!" he said.

"Mmmmm" she moaned, licked the head, then moved up and laid down next to him, kissing him deeply.

He pulled her tightly against him, mashing his throbbing shaft against her taught stomach.

"I like this too." she said. "Being close together, knowing your big cock is hard for me. Feeling my nipples rubbing against your chest." She lifted her leg up and over him, and he grasped her ass cheek and pulled her closer, thrusting against her slowly.

"I like it too." he said. Pulling away slightly, he grasped his cock and pulled it downward until it was freed from between them and pressed against her soft, wet pussy lips. He held it there tightly against her and thrust again slowly. She felt the engorged head press between her lips and further as he stroked, rubbing against her tight little asshole.

"This is even better!" she exclaimed. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"No, not yet beautiful. I want to play more first. I want to feel your sweet mouth licking and sucking my cock, and I want to go down on you again so badly. I love how sweet your pussy tastes, and I want to lick and suck you until you've cum all over my mouth and you're begging me to stop."

"Mmmmmmm" Amy moaned. "I would never want you to stop. Do you really like it, licking me?"

"Yes, I love it. I love how you taste." he answered, pressing his cock between her lips and rocking gently against her. He pulled her cheek slightly and stroked her puckered hole with his fingertips.

"How about this?" he asked. "Is it OK if I play with your ass?"

Amy leaned forward, thrusting her tongue in his mouth and kissing him. Pulling back, she smiled at him and said "Yes, you can play with my butt as much as you like. I'm not sure if I like getting fucked in my butt because I haven't done that enough to know, but I really like anal play, and I often need it to have an orgasm. I already knew you liked butt stuff, my sister told me that years ago."

Sheepishly, he answered "Oh, uh I didn't know you knew."

"Yes, we girls do talk about these things sometimes." She laughed. "If we're going to do this, then I'm all in. You can have every part of me, any time you like. I liked it when you were going down on me and fingered my ass. I'd love it you would lick me there too. But I need to be very relaxed and ready if you're going to try to fuck my ass. Your cock is way too big to do that quickly."

"I see. I like licking too, and if you let me go there, I could spend a long time making sure you are warmed up." He laughed.

"She told me you like getting your ass played with and licked too, but she didn't like doing that. And I know she would let you play with her butt now and then, but wouldn't let you put your cock in. How long has it been since you've done that?"

"Yes, that's true - I do like getting my ass licked. And yes, she rarely let me do anything anal - fingers, or licking, and yes no fucking. She wouldn't do anything to me. It's been a very long time - maybe college?" He laughed and she did too.

They kissed again. "Good, I want you to play with my ass all you want, and I want to try fucking there, but it might take some time. I really like just kissing too." she said. "Especially like this, playing with each other and kissing makes me soaking wet."

His fingers continued exploring and stroking her slippery asshole. Amy reached behind her and down to his cock, pressing it firmly between her pussy lips, his thrusting brushing against her clit gently.

"I like this too." he said, catching his breath. Laughing softly, he said "You said you are submissive, but not to the extent we need a safe word. What do you mean by that?"

Amy laughed. "It's hard to say exactly. I like to be told what to do - you know like tell me to suck your cock, or get on my hands and knees. To feel like I am owned I suppose, like someone is in complete control of me. I like to be tied up sometimes too, but I'm not into bondage exactly. I'm not into pain either, but I like things a little rough sometimes. Except maybe for my boobs - I'm not too sensitive, and I like it when you squeeze them hard or pull on them, and I love having them sucked."

"Intriguing. I love your breasts and your big, hard nipples. You like to be tied up?" he asked.

She giggled. "Yes, sometimes. That's a different kind of fantasy that I have. Where someone comes into my room, starts playing with me in my sleep, and when I wake up they tie me up and and have their way with me. It isn't exactly a rape fantasy either, because I'm a very willing participant in them. Maybe we could try role playing that some time. Or even better, after I move closer, you could sneak in and do it for real." She moaned as his finger probed her back door, and she arched her back, pushing the head of his engorged cock into her opening.

"I've never had any fantasy like that, but I'm sure I will now!" James replied. He pushed more firmly, cock throbbing with the idea of it.

"Yes." she moaned again. "Mmmm... fuck yes!" James pushed, slowly entering her wet cunt. Pushing her pelvis forward, she took as much of him inside as she could before arching her back and pulling herself back, then pushing forward again.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned. "You feel so good stretching me!"

James thrust slowly, feeling her tightness gripping him. "You're beautiful. You have such a sweet, tight little cunt!" They were moving in rhythm now, him pulling back and her arching her back, then thrusting their hips together, burying his thick, pulsing member deep inside her.

"Let me get on top of you!" she panted softly. He pulled back and out, then rolled on to his back, his cock bobbing up against his stomach. Amy rolled up and crawled between his legs, lowering her head, she licked from under his balls all the way to the glistening tip, then back down and did it again. Smiling up at him, she grasped behind his knees and pushed them up. He took the hint and pulled them back as she took his balls in her hand and pushed them up.

"I'm glad I took a shower before I came over." he said, chuckling.

"Me too!" she laughed. "I mean I'm glad you did, and I'm glad I did too, because normally that will be a requirement, but I'm too hot and bothered to care right now. I hope at some point tonight, you'll do this to me too." With that, she lowered her head and pressed her tongue against his back door, at the same time, grasping his throbbing cock and stroking slowly.

He moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, that feels incredible!"

"Mmmm... you like it? Should I keep doing it?"

"Fuck yes! And yes, I plan to fuck your little ass with my tongue. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would." she said. Smiling up at him, she licked up and then took his entire length into her wet mouth, sucking hard as she pulled all the way out to the tip and then back down. He grasped the back of her head, pushing deep into her throat. To his surprise, she didn't choke or gag, just breathed hard through her nose. Releasing her, she pulled up, grazing her teeth across the head of his cock.

"Oh, that was a lot all at once!" she said. She grasped him, and rubbed his slick member on her cheek. "Tell me what else you'd like me to do James."

"This is all very different to me" he said.

Amy laughed. "Don't worry, I'm a big girl. You can tell me what you like, and I'll do it unless you get too weird on me!"

He laughed too. "Well, then get down and lick my ass some more. Have you ever done that before?"

"Mmmm hmmmm, a few times with a boyfriend when I was young, and with my roommate in college. She was who taught me that playing with my butt would make me cum. And it made her cum like a gusher too!"

James looked at her, surprised. "Girlfriend? I didn't know you liked women too?"

"Yes, back then I experimented a bit and had a few interesting experiences. I had a couple of foursomes with her and both our boyfriends too. We both took turns with both boys inside us, and the boys shot their cum all over both our faces." She licked up his shaft and took him deep in her mouth.

"Holy fuck, I wish I could have seen that!" he exclaimed.

Popping him out of her mouth, she giggled. "I still masturbate thinking about that night. We licked up all the cum off each other and ate it all while they watched us. One of the guys came again just watching us do that, then we went down on each other and licked each others pussies and assholes until they were both hard enough to fuck us again." She moaned, reaching behind and over her ass and plunging two fingers into her cunt. "We should do that with a toy." she said. "I haven't been filled up like that since then, and I really want to try it again!"

"Wow, that's fucking hot. What about sex with another woman? Would you still be in to that do you think"

"Yesss...for sure" she moaned. "I'm a dirty girl." Giggling, she said "I'm still waiting for your instructions Sir."

"Calling me sir - is that a submissive thing for you?"

"Yes." She sucked his purple head. "If I start calling you 'Sir' that's your clue to take control."

He smiled. "OK, I can take that hint. Should I call you something different too?"

She sucked him deep into her throat before pulling her mouth away. "No, not unless you want to. The submissive thing for me is about release - it lets me remove any inhibitions I might have because my focus is only about pleasing you any way you like. A proper lady would never do those things on her own." She licked up the shaft of his cock. "Like I would never just give you a blowjob in the mall parking lot, but if you instructed me to do that, I would do what you asked Sir."

James groaned softly as she swallowed him again. "So if I told you to not wear panties somewhere, or asked you to masturbate in front of me, or just pee your pants." They both laughed at that. "You would do everything I asked you to do?"

She laughed nervously. "Yes, I would. Masturbating in front of someone is pretty embarassing for me because I'm getting older and I don't think I look as good as I once did, but if you told me to do it, I would do it to make you happy. And if you told me to pee myself, I would do that too as long as we're not at some family function."

"Mmmmm. Yes, I think I understand." He laughed a little. "You shouldn't ever be embarrassed Amy, you are gorgeous, and you have a beautiful body, and I plan to explore and enjoy all of it. I wouldn't have you any differently than you are right now."

She blushed and smiled as he asked "And how far are you willing to go with this?"

She smiled at him as she pushed his balls up, then looking into his eyes, pressed her tongue against his ass and pushed firmly before raising her head back up and smiling innocently.

"James, I just pushed my tongue into your asshole and I liked it as much as you did. Do you think you'll want to go much further than that?" She giggled, and pushed her tongue as far as she could, fucking him and stroking his pulsing cock.

"OK!" he laughed. "Message received, but promise me that you'll say no if I ask you to do too much or go too far. I don't want you to do something you don't want, or that completely turns you off just because you are playing the role."

She smiled at him. "Deal. But you don't have to worry much. There aren't many things that I wouldn't at least try, and if I end up not liking it, I'll let you know and we'll just leave it at that. Is that good enough?" She dipped down and slowly rimmed him, then up and sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed. "Yes, that's good enough dirty girl. Suck my balls some more now."