Mature Sister in Law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love sucking your big balls Sir." she said as she let the one plop from her mouth. She licked up from his asshole back to the other one and sucked it hard, licking all around it inside her mouth. Taking the other, she pushed it up and managed to get both into her mouth, sucking and pulling on them while she slid her hand up and down the shaft of his thick, veiny cock.

"Mmmmm...that's nice." he said. "Get your finger wet and put it in my ass."

She released him from her mouth and sucked a finger into her mouth, wetting it with saliva, then pressed it against him, pushing slowly until it was all the way in.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, just like that. Can you feel how hard my cock is that way? Use your finger to rub against it and get up here and suck that cock again. I want you to take it all the way in and down your throat. Do you think you can do that?"

Amy licked her lips. "Yes Sir." She formed and 'O' with her lips, and slowly lowered them, taking the big head first, then slowly pushing down. She moved up and then back down several times, taking most of him as she stroked her finger in and out of his ass.

"You swelled up bigger...I'm not sure I can get you all the way in without some help. I don't have much of a gag reflex, so you can push me down and make me take it all."

James moaned. "Holy fuck, are you kidding?"

"No Sir, I would never kid about such things."

"OK. Then suck my cock, and if you can't take it all, I am going to hold you, and push it all the way down." He watched her, shocked as she smiled sweetly at him, and sucked him in and out several times before slowly pushing down until he felt the head of his cock pressing against the back of her mouth. He grasped behind her head, taking a handful of her hair gently, and pulled down. He couldn't believe it when he felt himself lodging deeper, and eventually sliding all the way in. She didn't flinch, just stared at him, mouth stretched wide and pressed into the base of his thick tool. He let go of her head, and she raised up until he popped out of her mouth.

She looked at him and giggled. "How was that? Was that good?"

"Oh my God, I can't believe you can do that! I never knew what the big deal was with deep throating, but I get it now!"

She pulled her finger out slowly from his asshole and said "I practiced that forever with toys before I got over the weird gaggy feeling. I told you, I love giving blowjobs."

James lowered his legs and pushed himself back a bit, propping up against the headboard. "I believed you before when you told me, but now that I know you can do that, I'm going to want it even more." Moving his legs over to the edge of the bed, he stood up and turned around. "Come over her now, I want you to lay your head just over the edge of the bed for me." Amy sat up and turned her back toward him, lowering herself down. He held her under her shoulders and helped her scoot further down until her head was tipped over the edge, and he stood over her, big cock throbbing gently above her.

"You are beautiful sweetheart, and never more beautiful than with a big, hard cock in your mouth. I know you love to give head, but I want you to open your pretty lips, and I'm going to slide this big dick into your mouth until it goes into your throat. Then I'm going to pull it back out and fuck your beautiful face. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Amy licked her lips, wetting them. "Yes Sir, I would love that. I'm so wet, can I please play with myself while you do it?"

Leaning forward, James replied "No, not yet. I don't want you to get distracted. I might play with your sweet, beautiful pussy for you, but I'll have to stop if you get too excited and stop paying attention to my cock. Now open your mouth babe."

Her bed was high off the floor, so he only needed to lean forward and press the big, purple head against her lips. She opened wider, and he pushed in slowly until he felt the back of her throat.

"Good girl." he said, and pulled out until just the head was caught and she swirled her tongue around it. "Very good girl." He pressed back in and slowly started to pump in and out of her, slowly and steadily pushing deeper and deeper until he could see her throat swelling with his thickness. She breathed noisily through her nose as he began pumping in a slow, steady rhythm.

Amy stared up at him, starting to drool as he stroked in and out. After a couple of minutes, he pulled slowly out.

"Is that OK?" he asked.

She wiped the spit across her lips then grasped his big, hanging balls and squeezed them firmly. "Yes." she gasped between breaths. "Fuck, yes that's good! My pussy is aching so bad now...I need to touch it, please!" she begged.

James leaned down and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, then stood up. "Not yet beautiful. I promise I'll let you cum, but you have to earn it." He lowered himself down and she took his wet, throbbing cock in her mouth again. This time, he pushed until it was buried down her throat, then pulled back and pumped in and out slowly, just until the head hit the back of her mouth. As he thrust, she took a wet finger and slid it into his ass again, feeling the steady pulsing.

Letting out a loud groan, James reached down squeezed hard around the base of her small breasts, forcing the flesh tight. He let go and used his fingers to flick her nipples softly, then grasped them between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching them and pulled firmly, stretching her tit flesh. Amy whimpered around his thrusts, and cried out softly when he did it again, squeezing her thighs together trying to relieve the intense need to slip her fingers inside her wet pussy. Pulling back and out of her mouth, he grasped the base of his glistening cock and rubbed it on her face, spreading her saliva all over her. Amy stuck out her tongue and he concentrated on that, rubbing and slapping it with the big, swollen head. He could feel his orgasm building and knew he could last much longer doing this.

"Turn around and lie down up on the bed Amy." he instructed. She obeyed him, lying with her head on a pillow and hands down at her side, staring at him intensely. Suddenly feeling a little unsure of himself, he asked "Is all of this OK? I've never done anything with a submissive woman before, and I don't want to do it all wrong."

Amy laughed softly, cupping her breasts and pushing them up tight, trying to lick one of her nipples.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? Because if not, your instincts are very very good. I'm so wet and hot, I could cum in seconds. Telling me I have to wait until you give me permission is excruciating, but I love it! I like you fucking my mouth with that big tool, but I'd like it even better if you played with me more like you did with these." She pushed her tits together and grasped the nipples, twisting and pulling on them even harder than he had, then letting them snap out of her fingers with a loud gasp. "That feels so fucking good, like my titties are connected straight to my clit!"

"They're beautiful. Would you like me to suck on them?"

"Oh yes please suck on them! Pull on them, bite them, squeeze them as hard as you like Sir." James laughed softly and leaned down, taking one nipple into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue, then sucking it as hard as he could, pulling most of her tit into his mouth and grazing her soft flesh with his teeth. She moaned loudly, gyrating her hips. He took the other nipple into his mouth and pinched the first one, pulling it up and jiggling it back and forth roughly. "Ohhh! Fuck...ahhh...so good! Suck it all in, all in your mouth!" He did, surprised as her big, long nipples swelled even larger, then let them go and watched them splay out somewhat empty to the sides of her chest as she lay on her back.

"Delicious."

She was still writhing her hips softly and muttered "What?"

James moved up and kissed her. "I said your pretty little titties are delicious." She giggled and said "Thank you Sir. I'm so glad you like them!"

He smiled and sat up, grabbing the pillow next to her. "Lift up your ass for me." She did and he slid the pillow under her. "I want you to show me your body. Show me all of the things you would do to make yourself cum, but you aren't allowed to have an orgasm yet. If you feel it getting close, you will stop what you're doing immediately and ask to suck my cock until the feeling slows down, then we can resume. Do you understand?"

Amy smiled sweetly. "Yes Sir I understand. Where would you like me to start?"

"Start at the top of your head and work your way down, tell me what you like or don't like, and if you need further instructions, I will give them to you."

"Start with your head."

She laughed. "There's hair up there Sir, and not much else." He laughed too and said "OK, then tell me what's going on inside your head right now. What are you thinking?"

Thinking a moment, she answered "I'm thinking about how good it felt sucking you Sir. How thick and hard your cock is and how it feels when you push it all the way inside my mouth and into my throat. I'm thinking about how your cum tasted as you shot it into my mouth earlier. My pussy feels like it's shivering with excitement right now, and my legs are a little shaky because I'm so goddamned hot and horny I can't hardly stand it. I'm thinking about how you felt when you started pushing inside me, stretching my pussy - it's been such a long time since a man has been inside me. I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to relax enough to take you inside my tight little asshole, and just the thought of trying is making my clit ache. I'm thinking about how much I loved your cum in my mouth, and wondering if you would like to shoot it all over my face. Then you to use your cock to push all of it into my mouth and make me swallow it all, then suck you until you are hard again so we can do it all over."

"Mmmmm..." he moaned softly, tugging at the head of his cock. "Tell me more, I like where this is all going."

"Me too. Saying all of this out loud is making me even hotter than I already was. Can I please show you my pussy now - I need to touch myself so bad!"

He smiled at her and let his fingertips graze through the wispy hair on her mound. "Not yet, but we'll get to that soon enough. Continue please. You said you would like me to cum on your face - what turns you on about that?"

"Everything about it it turns me on. How it tastes, watching it shoot out and how warm it feels when it hits me on my lips or on my tongue. I'm sure that it has something to do with being submissive too, making me take all that cum on my face and making me lick it up and eat it all. Even if I wasn't submissive, I still like it."

"All of this is overwhelming." James said. "I wouldn't have ever believed any of it if you weren't lying there telling me." He had been stroking his rock hard cock, and knelt up, rubbing the head on her lips. Sticking out her tongue, Amy licked him, then opened her lips and took him in her mouth as he pushed in and out a few times.

"I know you like you tits sucked and your nipples tortured. I like that too by the way - usually women are so sensitive but you like it for some reason."

She laughed, pulling her hands to her breasts and pushing them together before letting them fall. "Yes, I like it a lot. I never thought of it as torture, but I suppose you're right about that. It's hard to describe, but pinching them hard doesn't exactly hurt, it just enhances everything else. I wish they were still fuller and perky like they used to be instead of flat and saggy." She frowned, pulling her nipples up and twisting them. "I do love my nipples though, and they need a LOT of attention."

James laughed softly, reaching out and squeezed her left tit hard. "Your boobs are perfect Amy. Just the right size to suck them all into my mouth, and it turns me on too being able to be rough with them." He pulled her nipple up and lightly slapped her flesh, making it shake and jiggle before letting go. "You like being tied up - maybe you'd like it if I tied up your tits and nipples too?"

"I've never done that, but I think I'd like that very much! I've got little clamps hidden away that I used myself sometimes."

"Oh fuck, we have to get those out later. Right now, let me have this pillow too." he said, pulling at the one her head lay on. "Now lift up your ass again." He put the second pillow under her and she lowered herself down on it. "Pull your legs back." She followed his instructions, pulling her legs back and wrapping her arms around them to hold them tight to her chest.

"That's good, but I want them spread out wide like this." He took his hands and pushed her inner thighs until they were spread wide. He watched, fascinated as her lips parted below her dark pink clit. "You may show me your pussy now, but you may not have an orgasm. Don't get carried away and forgot, or I will not allow you to touch this cock again tonight."

"No Sir, I promise I won't forget." Reaching down, Amy used her index fingers to press into her outer labia and then grasped her lips between her thumbs and index fingers, pulling them outward and then spreading them. "These are my outside lips Sir. Most of the time I shave them, but right now they are a little furry because I didn't know that we would be doing all of this. I'm so glad that we are." She slowly rolled them between her fingers and continued. "I really enjoy having them played with, and licked, and sucked on. That makes them swell up and get puffy."

James stroked his cock slowly. "They are very pretty. I don't mind them as they are, but I would like you to shave them in the future. But make sure to leave a patch of hair trimmed neatly above. This is the pussy of a mature woman, not a little college strumpet."

"Would you like me to shave now Sir?" She asked, pulling at them firmly.

"No, not now. You can take care of that later, or if you are very good, I might even do that for you."

Amy moaned. "I would like that very much!" She spread herself, then grasped her inner lips, pulling and spreading them open. "These are my inner labia Sir. I think they got bigger when I had children, and they can stretch out quite a bit." She pulled them firmly, and one slipped out of her grip. "Oops!" she laughed. "I'm so wet, they are slippery!"

"They are also beautiful, and I know how sweet they are from licking and sucking on them earlier. You may show my your clit, but no touching - open yourself, and pull the little hood back so it sticks up as far as it can."

She obeyed, and he watched her quiver as her fingertips lightly stroked it's little shaft as she pulled. "Oh Sir... this feels so good!" Her clit twitched softly, and he watched mouth ajar as she contracted, pushing a bit of clear liquid from her wet that dribbled slowly down across her puckered asshole.

"Stay just like that, I need to taste your beautiful pussy again."

She moaned. "Yes...please taste it Sir!" He leaned down and stuck out his tongue, and flattening his tongue, licked slowly across her little wrinkled rosebud, and then dipped slightly into her pussy. "Oh my God Sir!" He continued upward, stopping just as he grazed the underside of her gently throbbing clit. James knelt and leaned up over her, tongue wet with her juices, and kissed her. She shuddered beneath him and whimpered as she thrashed her tongue around his. Pulling away, he knelt back between her widespread legs as she gasped softly. He noticed her hands had not moved.

"That's very good Amy, you didn't touch yourself any more than what I instructed you to do. Did you enjoy tasting yourself?"

She stared at him wide-eyed. "Yes Sir, I liked that very much. Thank you!" He smiled. Kneeling up, he pushed his knees out so his cock was bobbing just above her spread cunt. He grasped the shaft and stroked it a few times, then pushed it down and pulled his cock head slowly across her, wetting it with her juices. Amy whimpered as it slipped across her clit and he watched as her pussy and asshole contracted.

"Are you going to cum?" He asked.

"No Sir." She gasped softly.

"Why not? Your fingers are still right there, wouldn't it be easy to play with your sweet pussy and get yourself off?"

Amy stared at him wild-eyed. "Mmmmm...yes, it would be so fast now! It's so close...it almost hurts!"

"I can see that. Why haven't you done it then...I'm sure you would like to wouldn't you?"

Almost in tears, she stammered "Y..Yes Sir! I want to so bad now...oh f...fuck it's so close. But you said I can't cum until you tell me. Oh my God, please can I cum now?" Her legs were still spread wide, shaking gently.

James smiled. "That's right, I haven't given you permission yet to cum. I was going to have you put your fingers inside your wet little pussy and spread your tight hole for me, but I can see that if I ask you do that, it might push past the point where you can stop, so right now, you should move your fingers away. If you'd like, you may taste your juices on me now."

She pulled her hands away and quickly rolled on to her side, scooting down to him and engulfed his pulsing head, licking and sucking on it. "Oh fuck...yes, that's a good girl. Suck my fucking cock!" Grasping her head, he pushed until her lips were mashed into his groin, then pulled out with a trail of saliva. "God I love your mouth...how did your pussy taste on my cock?"

Amy rolled onto her back, spit drooling down her cheek. She rasped softly. "It was fucking good Sir...so fucking good." James reached out, cupping one tit and kneading it softly.

"I think you've earned your orgasm sweetheart, and you did such a good job listening, I'll even give you a choice how you would like to have it."

Gasping with delight, she said "Oh God, thank you Sir...I need to cum so bad!" She writhed slightly as he twisted and pulled on her nipple.

"You are welcome. Here are your choices...you may lie back down with your ass on the pillows again, spread wide open, and use your fingers and show me how you make yourself cum."

She moaned loudly. "Mmmmm...what else Sir?"

"Your second choice is you may get on your knees over me, and I will stick out my tongue so you can use it until you cum on my face. No fingers, you may only play with your tits. You will have to do the work because I won't lick you, but you can move and use my tongue any way you want. You may cum all over my face."

She whimpered as he pinched her nipple harder. "Oh Sir I love that one...your tongue feels so good touching me. I can move and put it wherever I want to?"

He laughed softly. "Yes you can be in control for this one, but you can't use your hands to cum...only me."

Amy gasped, squeezing her thighs together tightly. "Oh my God...I could rub my clit on your tongue?"

"Yes."

"Mmmmm...and push down so it goes inside me..in my pussy?"

"Yes you can."

"An...and my ass? I can put it in my tight little asshole too?" she asked, squirming beneath him.

"Yes, that too." he laughed. "Would you like to hear your last choice, or have you decided already?"

She spread her legs slightly, and he could see her inner thighs were glistening. "Yes...please tell me the last one Sir. I don't know if I can choose anything but this one though...mmmmm...but please tell me?"

He smiled down at her, and reached to grasp both titties. "I like that one better than the first one too...the thought of you rubbing your sweet juices all over me is making me so fucking hard."

"Mmmmm...I might gush on you Sir."

"I hope you would! OK, the last one is this: I will lean back against your headboard, and you may get on top of me. You will spread your cunt, and slowly lower yourself onto my cock...very slowly, feeling it fill and stretch your little hole until you take it all the way inside. Then you will have to stay still - no riding this cock yet. You'll squeeze your breasts, and feed me your big delicious nipples one at a time, and while I'm sucking and nibbling on them, I will play with your asshole until you cum on my cock."