Mature Sister in Law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh...mmm Oh fuck Sir! I want that one!" She moaned, rocking her hips up and down. "I want to cum all over your tongue too, but I need your big cock inside me. Oh fuck..." She rolled and pushed herself up onto her knees, and leaned forward, pulling him tightly against her and panting softly while she kissed him. "I want number three...I want to cum on that big hard cock Sir...put it inside me and cum so hard!"

He grinned at her. "OK Amy, you may have choice number three." He moved the pillows and leaned against them on the headboard. "Come here and suck my cock first, get it nice and slippery and wet." She moved between his legs, staring him in the eyes as she took the big purple and slowly lowered her mouth over it, thrashing her tongue around it as she did. She sucked him in and out a few times, then pulled away, spit drooling out of her mouth.

"I'm wet everywhere!" she exclaimed.

He laughed softly. "Get up here, now!" She did, getting on her knees, and swinging one over him. He pushed his cock down as she did, and then released it when she knelt against him so it was behind her, rock hard against the crease of her ass. She pulled one breast tightly up and mashed the nipple against his mouth. He opened and sucked it hard, making her moan and grind her pussy against he lower stomach. Releasing her nipple, he said "Are you ready?"

Amy whimpered "Yes Sir, I'm ready for you... so wet."

"Good. Sit up and spread your pussy...wrap those pretty lips around the head of my cock, then you can start lowering yourself. Go slowly...remember you are not to cum until I tell you to."

"I'll try...I'm so close now!" She leaned up high on her knees and felt the head slip down but not quite far enough. Putting one foot down on the bed, she pushed up and then reached down with both hands to pull her wet lips open. James held his cock at the base, and Amy lowered herself, catching him in the right spot, then let her weight slowly force him inside. She gasped and moaned as she slowly slid down, taking all of him until her lips mashed into him. "Oh fuckkk...so big... you're cock is so big inside me...mmmmmm!"

She was tight, and James could feel everything she was doing intensely. She started to rock lightly, squeezing his cock then relaxing, then squeezing again.

"You're so fucking tight...I can feel you squeezing my cock. Pull your tits up here and put those big fucking nipples in my mouth!"

Moaning softly, she did as she was told, arching her back and pulling her breast up to his mouth. He licked it softly at first, then clamped his lips down on it, sucking hard and pulling away until it popped out of his mouth.

"FUCK!" she yelped, and mashed her tit against his mouth, shaking softly as she fought the need to push up and impale herself again. She felt him reach behind her and cup her ass, being careful to not lift her, he grasped her cheeks hard and pulled them apart, stretching her little twitching hole. His fingers pushed further, along the edges of her thinly stretched lips and he stroked her softly, wetting them with her arousal, then pulling the juices to her little rosebud and stroking it in little circles.

"Mmmmmm." she moaned, and pleaded "need to cum so bad Sir...can I please cum now?"

James gasped as her pussy spasmed, clamping down on his length. He steadily pressed one finger against her asshole and she gasped as he penetrated her.

"Yes babe, you may cum now." he said, and started to slowly slide his finger in and out of her back door.

"Oh, yessss...fuckkkk Sir. Oh thank you...cum..cumming..!" James clamped his lips down on one nipple, and she took the other in her hand, squeezing and pulling it hard until she cried out and and began to shake. "Oh my God...fuckkkkk!!" she panted, and he felt her orgasm start, her tight holes squeezing hard and relaxing as her body collapsed into his chest, panting loudly and shaking as her orgasm rippled through her. Her inner walls massaged his throbbing cock, and he squeezed forcing him to swell slightly. He desperately wanted to lift her and thrust deep into her quivering pussy, but didn't. There would be time for that later he reasoned, and instead slowly added his other index finger to her quivering asshole, pulling them apart and spreading her little opening.

"Oh God!" she cried out. He lowered his head and took one nipple between his lip and clamped down on it as she shuddered violently, whimpering as he felt her spasms start. She was cumming again.

Pulling his fingers gently from her, he released her nipple and raised his hands, holding her firmly as she whimpered into his shoulder. Reaching down, he cupped her ass and started to lift her slowly.

"No!" she panted. "Stay...this...like this." He thought he felt wetness on his shoulder, and felt her body shake as she cried softly.

"OK babe. We'll stay right here." He stroked her back softly, holding her, and couldn't stop himself from rocking his hips and thrusting in short little strokes inside her.

James smiled, more than content to stay right there the rest of the night if that was what she wanted. With one more day in town and a late evening flight, he made a mental note to call in sick the following morning. Waiting a few months until Amy moved to town was going to be agonizing.