Mature Swinging and Swapping Ch. 03

Story Info
Arthur and Claire join a new club, with unforeseen results.
5.8k words
4.47
23.5k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

After cancelling the membership at the resort, we spent some time at home, to reconnect, and talk over what had happened. We agreed the seed had been planted by poor communication, and watered with a large dose of jealousy. Claire admitted her anger had got the best of her, and we made an appointment for counseling, both separate, and together. It was helpful, the counselors gave us insights we hadn't considered, and after a month they sent us home with the tools to hopefully prevent another outbreak. While we were at counseling, we put off joining another club or resort, but now that we were finished, the subject came back up. Claire's outlook on sex had changed a lot, and she said she missed our friends, for both the sex and the socializing. For my part, I was willing to try again, so we brought up the website that Cassie had told us about, and checked it out.

It was an older resort, with rustic log cabins, but the pool and lounge areas looked nice. Unlike the other resort, which was on a sizable lake shared by other owners, this one was totally on private property. It had a much smaller lake, and hiking trails. Also, it allowed couples only, no singles. Overall, it looked nice, and we knew several of our friends had joined. We decided to give it a try, and booked a weekend as guests.

During the time in counseling, our lovemaking had started out with some hesitancy on both our parts, but steadily grew in intensity until we were once again at ease with other. Claire seemed determined to make up with me, and I was happy, very happy, with the outcome. After all, what husband wouldn't like his wife walking up to him as he sat in his chair and getting on her knees, then pulling out his cock to suck him off. Now, unless I told her not to, she would swallow my load, every time. In return, I would go down on her, licking her clit, and fingering either her pussy or asshole. Sometimes I would change it up, and tongue her ass while finger-fucking her. She loved it either way, having two and sometimes three orgasms before I would stop. Then I'd fuck her in a variety of positions before cumming myself. Like most men my age, I'd have to go for a while before I could cum, a nice bonus for both of us. So, with a renewed sense of passion firmly in place, we set off for the weekend.

Once we were there, it was the usual ritual of signing waivers and acknowledging rules, then we were given the keys to our cabin. At this resort, a network of roads allowed us to drive to and park at our cabin. Poor Gus, I thought with a grin, no more enticing women into his van. I remembered watching Claire with him, on her first tentative step into swinging, and how exciting it was to watch her. My cock twitched, to remind me it was still an arousing thought. Our cabin was tucked away in the trees, and I noticed that the cabins were sited in such a way that you really couldn't see the others. Nice and private, just right for discrete encounters. I was liking this place better already. After we unpacked, we undressed, slipped into sandals, and set off for the pool. I threw a towel over my shoulder, while Claire had on a sheer white beach robe, that she left open in front. Holding hands, we made our way to the pool.

The bar was run by a single bartender, no waiters, so I collected drinks, and we settled down under an umbrella in a couple of lounge chairs. We had come early, and there were few others around. Most would drift in later in the day. There was one other couple at the pool, and they came over to introduce themselves. Barbara and Larry were a few years younger than us, and from a city a hour away. They had been members for over a year, and were very helpful in answering questions about the place, questions that weren't addressed on the website.

"Yeah," Larry said, "the owners had just built several new cabins, then we get this influx of new members, all of them from another resort. Worked out great for the owners, and also for the existing membership, lots of new people to get acquainted with, if you know what I mean?" He winked when he said this. I liked Larry, he was very easy going. I had lost 20 pounds in the last month, but even so, I outweighed him by several pounds. Typical skinny guy, all knees and elbows, and like a lot of skinny guys, had a long cock. I had caught Claire glancing at it, of course.

Barbara, on the other hand, seemed very interested in Claire. I noticed that whenever Claire would move, Barbara would stare hard at her tits, her gray eyes gleaming with lust. As far as a I knew Claire had never been with another woman. Our friend Cassie often teased her, making lewd comments about getting her in bed, but Claire always laughed them off. She seemed oblivious to Barbara's yes devouring her, but I made a mental note to keep an eye on things. Seeing Claire with another woman would be incredibly hot, especially Barbara. She tall and statuesque, with an all-over tan. Her long salt and pepper hair was matched by a large pubic bush of the same color. Unlike Claire's generous hips, Barbara had narrow hips. but her tits were almost as big as Claire's, topped with tanned red nipples.Her face reminded me of a hard-edged Barbi Benton, but her body was that of an Amazon.

Other couples were starting to arrive, and we waved to some friendly faces, such as Cassie and Bill, and Will and Darla. Once again, I smiled to myself, remembering how Will had helped Claire live out a fantasy, covering her with his large hairy body while driving a rather large cock into her. My own cock must have been reacting, because suddenly Larry leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Hey Art, whatcha thinking about, you just got a hard one." I snapped out of my trance, and became aware that Larry still had his head close to mine. Claire and Barbara were deep in conversation, and didn't notice what Larry was doing. I wasn't completely sure what he was doing, but I had a good idea.

"Oh, just saw friends of ours. The big guy over there, Will, I watched him with Claire one time at the old resort. It was pretty hot." I kept my eyes forward, and soon Larry sank back into his deck chair.

"Yeah, I bet it was." He sounded almost disappointed. Just then, my phone vibrated, and I saw I had a text, from the president of the college. I saw he needed me to call, so I excused myself, and went to our cabin to make the call. It took several minutes. Finally, I was able to get away, and started to head back to the pool. I had just come out onto the path by the road, and on past our cabin, I saw Larry and another guy> They had walked past, had their backs to me, so didn't see me. Something made me stop, and I watched them turn into the entrance to another cabin. I waited a couple of minutes, and followed them. The door to the cabin was closed, of course, so I edged up to a side window. Looking in, my suspicions were confirmed, Larry and the guy were standing in the middle of the room, locked in a kiss and groping each other's ass. As I stared, I could see that they were rubbing their cocks together. I had never been interested in gay sex, at all, but something about the scene was strangely erotic.

As I watched, they broke off the kiss and went over to the bed, and got in, head to toe, and began sucking each other's cocks. I was rooted to the spot, and couldn't stop watching them. It was my first time seeing two men together, and I was amazed that my own cock was rock hard. They sucked each other for a couple of minutes, and I wondered if they were going to finish each other that way, when the other guy got up, and pulled out the drawer by the bed. Larry had rolled onto his hands and knees. The other fellow came up with a tube, and squirted clear gel on his hand, then smeared it all over his cock. Then he applied some to Larry's ass. I was almost holding my breath. My God, I thought, he is going to actually fuck him in the ass. I'd heard the jokes and insults about that very thing in college, but had never looked at it in a magazine, or watched it online, but there it was right in front of me.

The guy got on the bed behind Larry, and pointed his cock at his ass, then pushed forward. For a second, nothing happened, then Larry gasped as the guy lurched forward. He was in, his cock was in Larry's ass. I took hold of my own cock, and watched as the guy started pumping, fucking Larry with long deep strokes. Larry's eyes were closed, he looked like he was really enjoying it. Pretty soon, the guy went faster, and even through the glass I could hear the slap as his skin met Larry's. He gave Larry about a dozen strokes, then pushed it in and held it.

"Aw fuck, there it is." I heard him say. Obviously, he was cumming inside Larry's ass. I crept away, me hard cock swinging back and forth in front of me.

By the time I made it back to the pool, my cock had subsided. I was a little disturbed by what I had seen, thinking I had always considered myself straight, but I had obviously been turned on watching two men go at it. I decided to have a cold beer, and forget about it. The pool was crowded, and I stood at the bar, I looked over at where we had been seated. Claire and Barbara were still there, still chatting away. Claire was laying back in her lounger, while Barbara was sitting on the edge of hers, with her shins pressed up against Claire's hip. As I watched, Barbara leaned forward to tell Claire something, and laid her hand on Claire's thigh. My wife glanced down at the hand, then looked back up to listen to Barbara. Suddenly, they both broke out laughing, but Barbara left her hand in place.

Beer in hand, I went over to them. Barbara glanced up, and for an instant, looked at me with irritation, but immediately replaced it with a big smile, and removed her hand.

"Hi honey, what was your call about?" Claire asked.

"The president, needing reassured that the faculty wasn't going to lynch him." Claire rolled her eyes, and looked at Barbara.

"Arthur is retired, but they can't seem to get along without him." Barbara grinned, and stood up.

"Sounds like Larry, his company still calls him two or three times a week. Speaking of Larry, I need to go find him. Will I see you later tonight?" she asked Claire. Claire said we would be around later, and that seemed to satisfy Barbara. As she walked away, I noticed that her ass, although small, was still shapely, and had a nice jiggle as she walked. I also noticed Claire watching her too.

"You seem to have found a friend." I said. She sighed, and took a drink.

"I think you're right. I like her, she's really funny. But she's kind of intense at times." Claire's nipples were erect and hard, and I wondered if it was due to Barbara, or just the afternoon breeze. We sat and chatted with each other, and more of our old friends as they wandered by. It was a beautiful day, and I soon forgot about the two men I had watched, and Barbara's obvious interest in my wife.

Two couples had made it known they would like to swap with us, but Claire had politely declined, although leaving the option open for later. This was more like the Claire of old, and I asked her about it.

"Oh, I don't know, both of those men were really attractive, and I was tempted, it's just I have this fear holding me back. I'm afraid if I have sex with another man, we'll have trouble again. Silly, I know, and even the counselor said there was nothing wrong with it. Just a little gunshy, I guess." I leaned over, and put my hand on her arm.

"My dear, there is no pressure on you one way or another. If you want to have a romp with one of those guys, or anyone else, you know I'm fine with that. Like wise, if you just want to 'window shop', that's okay too. I'll support whatever you feel comfortable with, and I'll also do the same."

"That's sweet of you." she said, giving me a peck on the cheek. "But you don't have to hold back on my account." I shook my head.

"No, I wouldn't feel right running off to have sex, and leaving you alone." She didn't respond, and the conversation drifted in a different direction. We had supper in our cabin, and after dark returned to pool and lounge. This resort was much more laid back and discrete, there had been none of the obvious pairing off in the afternoon, like was common at the other place. Here, once a pairing had been agreed on, they quietly slipped away. We were sitting at a table, observing the crowd, when our friend Cassie came up and took a seat. As was her habit, she lifted her enormous boobs, and laid them on the table. She was built for pleasure, only 5 feet tall, with a round body perched on slender legs. When standing, her boobs hung to her waist, and her tummy roll hung over her crotch. But she was very pretty, with sparkling eyes, a turned up nose, and curly silver hair cut short. Her appetite for sex was legendary.

"Hey Cassie, where's Bill?" Claire asked her. Cassie rolled her eyes.

"In the cabin. Too many margaritas. I was hoping I could borrow your husband for a few minutes." She gave a big laugh, and Claire joined her.

"A few minutes? He's good for more than a few minutes, Cass. You can have him for a full hour." They had another big laugh at my expense. I just shook my head, and made a show of ignoring them. Claire leaned over, laid a big kiss on my cheek, and whispered in my ear. "Go on, it's just Cassie. Have some fun, and I'll be here when you get back. I looked at Claire, then at Cassie, who licked her lips, and beckoned me with a finger. I sighed, and stood up.

"Ok, glad I could amuse you two. Come on Cassie, the clock is running on your hour." I took her hand, and we slipped away. As we did, I glanced over my shoulder at Claire, who gave me a big wink. Once at our cabin, Cassie wasted no time, dropping to her knees, and sucking in my cock head. With my hands on her shoulders, I closed my eyes, and focused on the incredible pleasure her mouth was giving me, letting her get me good and hard. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock with abandon, and it wasn't long before I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm. It was time for us to switch places.

"All right Cassie, up on the bed and spread your legs." She looked up me with a playful grin, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and scrambles up on her bed. Once on her back, she fanned her knees wide apart, giving me a good look at her wet pussy.

Wasting no time, I got on the bed myself, and dove in. Starting at the bottom of her slit, I stuck my tongue between the pink outer lips, and gave her a hard upward swipe, giving her clit a firm lick at the end. Her hips shot up off the sheets.

"Oh shit Artie, I fucking love when you do that." I didn't answer, just kept giving her long licks up and down her pussy, with extra attention to her clit. Her legs were up in the air, and I let my hands roam up over her white tummy to cup the flattened mounds of flesh on her chest. I tugged on the swollen nipples, making her groan with pleasure. One thing about Cassie, you never had to wonder if she liked what you were doing. My cock was straining, wanting its turn, so I fastened my lips on her clit, and sucked on it, hard. That drove most women over the edge, and Cassie was no different.

"Aaaaaaaah...fuck...oh God. Her hips came off the bed, and tried to thrash around, but I held on to her, and kept sucking her clit while she rode out her orgasm. It was a good one, several strong contractions, and it left her strung out, panting like a dog.

I stood up, and pulled her legs up onto my shoulders, gazing down on the expanse of white flesh. Placing a thumb on my cock, I levered it down, and thrust my pelvis to push it in.

"Mmmm, that's what momma wants, fuck me boy." Who was I to say no to a request like that. With a firm grip on her legs, I fucked her hard and fast, my eyes locked on her jiggling belly and the flopping funbags on her chest. She threw her arms back behind her head, and arched her back, spilling her boobs off to her sides. Even a well-traveled pussy like hers could feel good, and she knew how to clamp down, and milk a cock. Soon she had me gritting my teeth, trying to hold back the flood, but it was no use. I pushed my pelvis up against her wet thighs, and emptied my load into her, giving her what she wanted.

My cock slipped out, and I dropped down on the bed next to her. She rolled over next to me, threw an arm across my chest, and gave me a long kiss.

"My my, you were a bull today. I'll have to buy your wife some drinks." She gave her cackling laugh, and kissed me again. We cuddled for a few minutes, making small talk, then she rolled off the bed and stood up.

"Honey, I better go check on Bill, see how the poor baby is doing." I waved at her as she left, then looked at the clock. It hadn't been quite an hour since we had left the lounge. After cleaning myself up, I wandered back to the lounge.

As I approached, I caught sight of Claire standing at the bar. She was side on to me, and talking to Barbara. I stopped in a shadow, to watch. Soon as I did, I saw Barbara put her hand on Claire's shoulder. Claire looked down at her hand, then back up to Barbara's face, and appeared to ask her a question. Barbara shrugged, and slid her hand down Claire's side, slowly, until it rested on her hip. Claire looked down again, then back at Barbara, this time with a nervous smile. Suddenly Barbara leaned forward, gave Claire a kiss, and pulled back. I could tell she had stuck her tongue between Claire's lips. Claire slowly wiped a finger across her lips, staring at Barbara. I was amazed at this little seduction scene taking place in a crowded bar, with everyone but me oblivious to what was happening. Barbara was hitting on Claire, and my wife didn't seem to know what to do.

As I watched, Barbara leaned forward again, this time to whisper in Claire's ear. When she finished, I saw her tongue give the edge of the ear a lazy swipe, then pull back again, an questioning look on her face. Claire was biting her lip, and twirling a lock of her hair, signs she was conflicted. Barbara frowned, and turned to walk away, when Claire reached out, and grabbed her arm. I could see she was taking fast. Barbara said something, and Claire nodded. Barbara motioned with her head, and they left the lounge, not noticed by anyone but me. I followed them at a safe distance, and watched them walk into what I guessed was Barbara's cabin. Seeing no one around, I slipped around to the window. There was a light on in the bathroom, spilling out, and giving just enough light I could see what was happening.

What I saw made me gasp. They were standing in the middle of the room, Barbara close behind Claire, with her chin on Claire's shoulder. Her arms were wrapped around, and she was holding a tit in each hand, squeezing them, pushing them together, and rolling the nipples between thumbs and forefingers. Claire was leaning back against her, her eyes closed, and mouth open, making little cooing sounds. Barbara turned her head, and nibbled on Claire's earlobe. It was very hot, seeing my wife in another woman's arms, and my cock grew fully erect. Barbara spent a lot of time kissing and licking Claire's ear and neck, while groping her heavy tits. Claire turned her head a little, and Barbara drooped her breast, and put her hand behind Claire's head, pulling her face to her and kissing her. My wife responded, eagerly kissing back. Their mouths opened and their tongues came out, writhing and rolling. Then Barbara asserted her dominance, pushing Claire's tongue back into her mouth, and covering Claire's lips with her own.

Barbara let the other tit fall back onto Claire's chest, turning her around and pulling Claire tight against her. At the same time, I saw her push her leg between Claire's thighs, to rub against the moist slit between. Now there was no holding back, no hesitation, Claire was fully into it. She was holding onto Barbara with all her strength, and grinding her pussy on Barbara's thigh. Barbara was fully in control, and I was sure my wife was in for a treat. I didn't have long to wait, Barbara broke the kiss and pulled away, looking into Claire's face, for a moment, then led her to the bed. Gently, she pushed Claire down onto her back, then climbed up on her, straddling her waist. She spent some more time working over Claire's tits, squeezing them, and pulling her nipples, then leaned over and sucked one into her mouth. Once it was sucked up fully erect, she did the same to the other. Claire's nipple are very sensitive, and she loves having them sucked. I could see both were swollen and hard. Then Barbara sat up, rose up on her knees, and shuffled forward until her pussy was over Claire's face.

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers
12