All Comments on 'Mature Swinging and Swapping Ch. 03'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 4 years ago
Hot sequel

This is one hot sequel to the earlier series. Sizzling action and sensual couplings. Wish Artie and Claire had spent more days at the resort. Story deserves five stars. Waiting eagerly for the next in the series.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Great series

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and how this couple have engaged in swapping. There seems to be a little too much snooping through windows of watching others indulge in their sexual couplings for my personal liking, but I can forgive it so far. I’d like to think that Claire and Arthur will eventually swap with another couple but share the same room/bed and watch and share each other openly - will this happen in CH4??!!

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 4 years ago
Loving this series

I love reading the adventure of these two and would love to meet them myself sometime. So refreshing to read about regular sounding people and real bodies enjoying themselves and each other like this. Please keep up the great work in many subsequent chapters!

timmy8timmy8almost 4 years ago
Good story

I like the style of the story telling.For one thing it is close to reality.No guys cumming three times in an hour.No ten inch cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Loved Loved Loved the story..

Just wish it my wife and me.. she refuses to expand our sex lives..she's content with allowing it to go down hill... I liked everything in the story except them hiding to watch each other..how stupid.. just quit playing out a lie and tell the partner my spouse will be with us watching and it will be a lot more enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous