Mature Swinging and Swapping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window was closed, and their voices had been muffled, but her next words were clear.

"Ok Claire, I'm going to squat down to your face. Lick my cunt, just like you having yours licked." My wife said nothing, just swallowed hard, and nodded her head. Barbara grinned, and sank down on Claire's face. I saw her tongue stick out, and lap at Barbara's pink lips. Barbara's face took on an expression of satisfaction, and she dropped even lower, until she was sitting on my wife's face. For several minutes, Claire licked away at her, while Barbara ground her pussy against Claire's lips. As I watched, Barbara moved her hips faster, then threw her head back and gave a loud moan. She jerked and twitched a few times, then got up off Claire, and stretched out next to her.

Nothing happened for a while, and I was beginning to wonder if that was it, when Barbara got up, walked over to a suitcase, and rummaged around. She found what she was looking for, and turned around with a wicked smile, holding a dildo and some black straps. I think my eyes were as big as Claire's, I hadn't expected this, but at the same time I was very curious, and excited, to watch this play out. Claire had a bit of a love-hate thing for big cocks. Even with her big frame, a big cock like Will's would leave her sore the day after. But, she had told me, the initial feeling of a big one going in was a thrill. She said she preferred mine, so that was all that mattered to me. This, however, was different. It was flesh-colored, probably 10 inches long, and very thick. Barbara held the head to her lips, and gave it a sensuous lick as she approached the bed, her hips swinging, and her boobs swinging back and forth.

Claire was sitting up, her hand at her mouth, her eyes wide, with fear, horror, I don't know. She was definitely worried. Barbara held the cock out to her, and beckoned for her to touch it. Hesitant at first, Claire closed her fingers on the head, then ran her hand down shaft. An odd little smile came on her face as she did. Barbara let her play with it a bit more, then took it away, and leaned forward to kiss Claire. After the kiss, she waved her hand and said something I couldn't hear, but I saw Claire turn around on the bed, getting up on hands and knees. Then Barbara pulled the straps around her waist and thighs, settling the massive cock into place in front of her. Moving close to the bed, she placed a hand, palm up, fingers down, on Claire's ass, and slid it across to her pussy. Once she found my wife's slit, she started rubbing her, up and down, slipping a finger or two in while she did. Claire responded to the stimulation, arching her back and wiggling her ass.

Once Barbara had her wet and ready, she got on the bed behind Claire, and taking the dildo in hand, rubbed it up and down between the lips of Claire's pussy. Claire stopped her wriggling, waiting for the invasion she knew was coming. Barbara, squirted lube on the head and shaft, and spread it all over the dildo, then wiped her hand on Claire's ass cheek. Once more, she pushed the head through the red wet lips and hit the opening to her cunt. She hesitated, then gave a steady shove. Claire's eyes and mouth flew open.

"Gaaah, go slow...please." she stammered.

Barbara stopped, then started a slow and shallow pumping, working it in and out, an inch each way. Claire had the look of a trapped rabbit, caught and unable to escape, as she tried to take the monster impaled in her pussy. I saw Barbara slide a hand under the thick shaft. She found Claire's clit, and gave it a rub. Claire jerked, and Barbara gave another thrust with her hips, shoving half of it in.

"SHIT!" Claire cried out as the thick head stretched her out. Barbara stopped, and resumed the slow and shallow rocking motion, caressing Claire's ass and back and calming her down. This process went on for a while, with Barbara gradually working the fake cock into my wife, until finally she had her hips against Claire's ass. I was amazed, to be honest, and a little proud too, that Claire hung in there and took it all. I knew she would be sore afterwards, but otherwise no worse for the wear.

Barbara grabbed Claire by her hips, and withdrew until only the head was in, then slowly buried it again. She did that over and over while Claire whimpered and shook, giving her the full benefit of its length and girth. Claire's boobs swung back and forth under her chest, the taut nipples brushing against the sheets, while the tanned goddess continued to fuck her with the same long slow strokes. Claire's noises changed, from distress to pleasure. I couldn't make out all the words, but it was obvious she was enjoying it.

After several minutes, Barbara pulled out, the dildo bobbing up and down, and said something to Claire, who rolled over onto her back, and lifted her legs. Barbara moved up to the edge of the bed, and like I had done to Cassie, put a leg over each shoulder, and lined up the cock with my wife's swollen red pussy. Barbara's ass cheeks clenched as she pushed forward, and once again she was inside. Now her strokes were shorter and faster, making Claire's tits jiggle and flop. Barbara's were bouncing too, and had I not emptied myself earlier into Cassie, I would have cum, so intense was the sight of the two women having sex.

After a couple of minutes, Barbara pulled out again, and had Claire scoot up onto the bed. She jumped up between her legs, pushed the cock back in, and lay down on Claire in a missionary position. Barbara had her arms around Claire's back, and Claire had hers around Barbara's neck, with her legs up and crossed over Barbara's ass. Thus entwined, Barbara started fucking Claire like a man would, driving in to her and making the mattress bounce. When she wasn't kissing Barbara, Claire had her head thrown back, moaning, her eyes shut tight with concentration. After several strokes, I saw Claire tense, and grip Barbara even tighter as an intense orgasm rolled through her. Barbara stopped, and rose up on her elbows. Whatever she said to Claire made her laugh, then they kissed again. Figuring the show was over, I made my way back to our cabin.

I was on my second beer when the door opened, and Claire staggered in. Shutting the door behind her, she sagged back against it.

"Are you alright?" I asked. She blinked, and shook her head.

"Not really. I'm going to clean up. Give me half an hour, fix me a big strong drink, and I'll tell you all about it." Then she gave me a weak wave, and shuffled to the bathroom. A minute later, I heard bathwater running, and settled back with my beer and my book. 30 minutes later, I heard water sloshing, and got up to fix her a screwdriver. I set the glass on the table next to her chair, and sat back down. Claire came back in the room in a few minutes, drying her hair. I've always thought she was most beautiful when fresh out a shower or bath, her wet hair combed back, and skin glowing. Tonight was no exception, except I noticed she was slow and careful sitting down. She took a big drink, and sat back, holding the glass to her forehead. I waited patiently, curious to hear her side of it.

She let out a big sigh, opened her eyes, and looked at me.

"Well, after you left with Cassie, Barbara was next to me in a flash, and shoved a drink in my hand. We were having a great time, and the drinks kept coming. She started making jokes about lesbians, and getting all touchy-feely, but I'd had enough to drink that I thought it was all very hilarious. Right up to the point where she kissed me. Oh my God, it was like a bucket of cold water. Then, she whispers in my ear that she wants to lick my pussy! I didn't know what to say or do, I sat there tongue tied." She stopped to catch her breath, and take another drink.

"My that's good, Arthur, just what I need. Where was I? Oh, right, I'm just sitting there, frozen, and she starts to get up. I don't know why, I grabbed her arm and stopped her. Next thing I know, we are in her cabin, and she's feeling me up. And I liked it, a lot. Then, we get on the bed, and she sits on my face! I'm licking her pussy and clit like there's no tomorrow, and guess what, I liked it too. I guess she liked it as well, she had a big orgasm, and I had her pussy juices all over my face and neck." Another drink, draining the glass. I took the glass and fixed her another, not quite as strong.

"Thank you, dear." she said as I sat down. "Well, now it gets interesting. I'm thinking she's going to go down on me, and I am so ready. But, she produces this huge strap-on dildo. She makes me get on all fours, and tries to get it in me. Let me tell you, I was sure it wasn't going to happen, but she went slow, used a lot of lubricant, and eventually I had that whole thing up inside me. She did me doggy for a while, then had me turn over, and did me standing up. Finally, she finished me off laying on me missionary. It was a real good orgasm, I have to admit, but now I'm sore, and probably will be tomorrow as well." She took a drink, and looked off into space, shaking her head. I decided to come clean.

"That is incredible. And the best part is, I got to see the whole thing." Her head snapped around, and she stared at me. I just grinned, and shrugged my shoulders. She groaned, and dropped her head back.

"You saw the whole thing?" she asked.

"I did, I came up as you were leaving with her, and followed you. It was exciting watching you, and almost as hit hearing you tell me about it." She laughed, and turned her head to me.

"Well, don't get your hopes up, pal, I'm in no shape for more sex tonight." I shook my head back at her.

"Same here, Cassie gave me a hard ride, I'm more in the mood for sleep than sex." We looked at each other, and burst out laughing.

"Aren't we a pair?" she gasped, trying to catch her breath. We talked for a while longer, and finally went to bed, where we fell asleep holding each other. Sure enough, she was sore the next day, enough that we decided to go home. On the way home, Claire told me she'd satisfied her curiosity about over-large cocks. The discomfort for her outweighed the excitement of the moment, and she'd had enough. I asked her if she had any desire to be with another woman. To that question, she simply smiled, and said, 'We'll see'.

12