All Comments on 'Mature Teacher Pays for Her Mistake Pt. 02'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 4 years ago
WOW

Very very good. Can't wait to find out.šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

jaythemanjaythemanabout 4 years ago
Well Done

I love this story so far. As someone who is over 50, I appreciate a mature, confident woman around my age. I really like the sexual blossoming aspect to this story. I don't love the sons' involvement. I had a difficult relationship with my mother and this topic is extremely unsexy. I also loved part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Simply put I LOVED IT! from beginning to this end, I can't wait to see what happens next. Also want to see what the students do or say the next week at school.

5 stars

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

You hooked me you son of a ..... The dialogue is terrible as is the entire premise. I was determined to hate it and yet here I sit looking forward to episode 3. Based on all of that I felt obligated to give it 5 stars. Painful as that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There is something about your writing

Great story, thanks so much. Looking forward to its continuation. Five stars.

On a related note, could you please forward your "Off Broadway" story? Was enjoying that one a lot as well.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 3 years ago

This is a great story. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

Are we going to see the further instalments of this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm good, a bit incestuous, but a good yarn, I hope Mrs Grant doesn't end up fucking everyone, stripping but hands off is more plausible and erotic to me, otherwise it's another loving wife/cuckold story, and there's plenty of those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous