Mature Wife Night of Fun

Story Info
Loving mature wife.
1.8k words
4.26
40.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a true story merely a wishful fantasy after a previous night out.

Mark and Penny are a mature couple that have previously experimented with threessomes. Mark is an average older guy and Penny his wife is a curvaceous large breasted mature wife. Penny being of Greek origin has a quite naive view of things sexual although has become more adventurous to try new things out.

The story starts with us deciding to have a weekend break away from home with the intention of having a night out with some flirting for me to watch. It seems that like most men I do like the thought of my wife being seen with other guys. We chose a nice hotel on the coast as we live in country Australia and as the day drew nearer Penny had a shopping day to buy some new sexy clothes that I was not allowed to see until the weekend. In the past whenever we have been out I constantly tell Penny when guys are looking at her ample breasts, which raises a slight blush and shy smile.

We arrived at the hotel a little early for check in and left our luggage ane had a stroll around the area to fill in the time. Returning to the hotel we proceeded to the bar and sat at the bar for a couple of drinks. Striking up a chat with the young lady behind the bar we asked what she could recommend for the evening. She infotmed us of multiple good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and that the hotel had a nightclub that opened around 9 pm.

We checked into our room and we were not disappointed, a balcony with an ocean view and the pleasant smell that you can only get on the coast. After a short siesta it was time to get ready for the evening. Penny went to the en-suite to shower and prepare herself for the evening. On returning from the shower she told me to go ahead and have a shower while she dressed for the evening.

When i returned from the shower Penny was a wonderful sight to behold standing in a beautiful translucent blouse that allowed a good view of her black lacy bra. A mid length skirt with a side slit almost to her thigh allowing just a glimpse of her stocking tops and finishing with a pair of red high heels. Penny stated that if this doesn't encourage some flirting she would be very surprised. She also said that flirting sometimes leads to further advances, I agreed and we decided on a safe word to signal it was time to stop and return to our room.

After a great meal at a Greek/Australian themed restaurant we returned to the hotel to try out the nightclub. Being quite early we found a little alcove that allowed a view of the dance floor. At this stage we felt as if we would likely be the oldest couple there but within the hour the place was filled with a variety of ages putting us at a more relaxed attitude.

It was time for me to suggest that Penny should visit the ladies room, so that I could watch her cross the dance floor and see if there were any reactions to her. There were a few people looking her up and down wich excited me as was the plan. Shortly after Penny returned and as I watched her she was approached by a guy probably in his thirties and he started to talk to her. I noticed that she signalled in my direction and made her withdraw from him. She informed me that he had asked for a dance but she told him that she was with her husband.

The evening progressed nicely and a little later the guy that had stopped her before approached us and asked if he and a couple of friends could join us as there as not many places to sit and we seemed to have space. We agreed and soon there were three young guys at our table. Introducing themselves as Ian the guy from earlier, Colin a red headed guy and Dean a coloured guy who was their boss in a small business.

It was time for me to visit the toilet and on return Penny was looking a bit excited and asked me to take her for a dance. Once we were on the dance floor she leaned into me and told me that Ian who was sat next to her had put his hand on her leg and moved it up far enough to feel her stocking top. She also said that she quite enjoyed it and that flirting was different in a nightclub, I chuckled and said that I was keen for her to flirt more. I said that if it happened again then to give me a nice smile so that i would know that the touching was happening. We returned to our table and noticed that Ian and Dean had swapped places so that Penny was now sat next to him instead. It was probably ten minutes and Penny gave me the telling smile, it became obvious that Ian had told Dean about the stockings and he wanted to feel them as well.

The nightclub was neering the closing time and we all stood up to leave saying our thanks for the company and the drinks. Dean asked where we were staying and I replied right here in the hotel. A little smile crossed his face and he suggested that we could all go to our room for another couple of drinks as none of us appeared to be tired. I asked Penny if she was ok about it and she said that we could enjoy some more flirting.

Once in our room the three guys sat on the bed while Penny and I sat on the lounge. Every now and then Penny would cross her legs revealing a glimpse of her stocking tops and milky white thighs. The look on their faces was a joy to see. Colin was flicking through the tv channels and noticed that the hotel had an adult channel available. Almost immediately the suggestion of getting a log in and seeing what there was to view. Nobody objected and Colin chose a video of a husband taking his wife to an adult theatre fo the first time.

Soon Penny was saying how could a woman look at all of those strangers without wanting some fun. Immediately Dean went to the en-suite and returned shortly after completely naked, sporting the largest erection that Penny and I had ever seen. He walked over to Penny and took her hand and placed it on his shaft. She looked at me in surprise and I just nodded that it was ok. He led her to the bed where Ian and Colin were sitting and layed her down between them.

Dean proceeded to the head of the bed and knelt next to her and signalled for her to put it in her mouth. Penny started licking and kissing the huge weapon and then started to put her lips around it. This was the signal for the other two to start fondling her breasts. With no apparent objections they unbuttoned her blouse and pulled both breasts out of the bra cups and started to suck on her now erect nipples. At this stage I have to say that in all of the years we have been together I have never seen her nipples so large or so hard.

Now whilst she was enjoying this attention two hands crept up her skirt and started to tug at her knickers and pull them down. To my surprise Penny bent her knees up to facilitate easy removal of her knickers. As soon as they were off the legs were pulled apart and I could see Colin's fingers enter her wet pussy. I could not watch any more without putting my hand in my trousers and start to play with myself, something that I had not done for many years.

With two guys working her tits and her pussy it was not long before she arched up and the tell tell orgasm was imminent. with a huge groan she absolutely soaked the hands between her legs and Dean removed himself from her mouth and climbed off of the bed and proceed to the end of the bed and climbed in between her legs.

As he positioned his cock at the entrance to her now very wet chasm the other two stood up and undresssed. Reaching out she grasped both cocks and started to play with them. Slowly Dean started to push into her and she called out that she didn't think that she could take such a huge cock. She was soon proved wrong as he sunk deep into her and had his balls slapping against her ass.

Dean looked over at me and asked if I would let him fill her with his load and in the excitement I just nodded. A short while later his motions sped up and it was obvious that he was shooting his load into her and at the same time Penny moaned loudly with another orgasm. Dean pulled out and was immediately replaced by Colin who took no time to insert himself into her and started to pound her like there was no tomorrow and climaxing after only a few minutes. It was now time for Ian to finish her off and as he got in between her legs he asked Penny if she thought that this would be how the night would end. Penny said no and begged him to get into her and have his way with her.

At last it was time for the three guys to leave and after some kisses and a bit more fondling they left with a big thank you for letting them back to our room. Once the door closed Penny asked me to hug her and said she hoped that everything would be ok between us. i of course said yes and then she said that she was so surprised to see my hand down my trousers playing with myself. For some reason I felt embarrassed as if I had been caught out by my mother as a young boy. We decided to shower and go to bed, after a lot of soaping, caressing and kissing we retired to bed. as we got to the bed Penny told me to lay down and she straddled me and started to lower herself onto me and told me what everything felt like through the night.

While Penny was riding me I said that I didn't think about using our safe word. Penny giggled and said it was just as well I didn't as she was enjoying it too much and wouldn't have stopped. This has made us want to turn this fantasy into a real night out and we have started a plan of action to bring it to life.