Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife Is satisfied.
5.8k words
3.98
11k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 4 of the series. You really need to read from Part 1, to understand the emotions involved. The story is about wife sharing. If you're not into that, don't bother reading further.

I must've nodded off, for more than a few minutes. Awakened by the drone of a hair dryer, I figured Rebecca showered to clean the accumulated cum from her body.

Looking around, I saw Greg still passed out on the floor. The booze and sex had taken it's toll. Luke wasn't on the bed.

Then I heard the hair dryer stop, and the click of the washroom door. Luke and Rebecca were whispering. I crept quietly to the hall, just in time to see Luke walk into the washroom.

As the whispering continued, I heard Luke, 'It's great seeing you again. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sooner.'

'Nice to see you too, Luke.'

'I tried to get hold of you. I called and I wrote, but you never responded.'

Rebecca spoke with a touch of empathy, 'I told you our fling was just that. I took advantage of my free pass. We had a great time, but it was over when I went home.'

'Was there someone else?'

'Of course there was. My husband. And he has been a great and understanding lover! He fulfilled all my sexual needs, and has always made it clear, that we could have another man in our relationship. Although he was really turned on by the idea, I never felt the need.'

'I get it. But now you have an open marriage.'

'Yes, and the stars seemed to align tonight.'

'You know, London seems so long ago, but you're still as sexy as ever!'

'You're full of it!'

'No. Really. When I look at you, I see the twenty something woman of my dreams. You still have a great body, a sexy smile, and oh, those eyes! When you looked up at me, stroking my cock, that's when it hit me. But I'd swear your name was Jane.'

'Ah... yeah. I went by Jane when I was with you. I wanted to act completely free, and wild! So I took on a different character. My name is Rebecca Jane, so it wasn't to hard keep straight. Some of my old friends still call me Jane.'

'So, can we rekindle some more of our past passion?'

'It seems as though it should happen... doesn't it? I've broken down so many barriers tonight. You must have a pretty good idea what's gonna happen next.'

My earlier suspicions were confirmed. He was the one. I finally got to meet the guy who fucked her, so long ago. I was always curious about him, and I thought she must've kept some secrets about their fling. She never really went into a lot of detail, and as years went by, when I'd ask her again, she'd say she didn't remember. Our sex life was great and I gave her more free passes if she was going to meetings out of town. She'd just smile and tell me, "No, I'm a happily married woman!"

I knew this secret would be a topic of conversation when this was over. Hopefully, she'd paint a clearer picture of their time together, if for no other reason but to feed my twisted imagination and fantasies, of her with another man.

I eased forward and peaked into the washroom, just catching their reflection in the mirror. They were both naked, locked in an embrace, french necking, with Luke's drug enhanced boner pressed against her belly. His hands slid down her body as he pushed her against the long vanity, easing his cock between her thighs, 'I want you Jane!'

'Oh God! I want you too!'

She leaned back and he started kissing her neck, slowly moving lower, along her bare shoulder, to her breasts, massaging them gently, 'Fuck Luke. You're still... so good... turning a woman on! Ahhh... yeahhh!'

'You're so sexy, baby! So fucking sexy!'

'Luke, let's do what we did... all those years ago.'

He turned her around to face the mirror, wrapping his arms around her, nuzzling his head to her neck, dragging his tongue up behind her ear.

As he caressed her, she leaned back, breathing deeply, 'Luke, you remember! That turns me on... so much! So much!'

He squeezed her butt cheeks and pulled her away from the vanity. Leaning forward, she parted her legs and moved back further, his cock rubbing against her inner thigh. He was looking at her reflection in the mirror, licking her ear, 'You want it, don't you!'

'You know I do!'

'Tell me, Jane.'

'What?'

'Tell me what you want.'

'Ohhh... I want your... fat cock in my pussy again... fuck me!'

He grabbed his cock, slid it between her thighs and slowly eased it into her pussy.

'Oooo yeaahh.... I've missed this, Jane... your pussy feels like velvet... '

'Ahh yeah...Ahhh Luke... God... it feels so good!'

'Fuck yeah! Fucking your hot, married pussy again!'

She lowered her shoulders and pushed her ass back toward him as he started thrusting. He wrapped his arms around her grabbing her breasts, lifting her to face his reflection. 'Look Jane! Watch us fuck!'

She stared ahead, watching him fucking her from behind. Seeing the look of lust on her face, as well as his. They were fucking with incredible passion, breathing heavily, moaning and groaning.

'I remember... this pussy, Jane.... I've jacked off...so many times to... the thought of fucking you! You're so fucking hot... full of lust!'

A hand on my shoulder made me jump! I looked with surprise at Greg, who sheepishly shrugged an apology.

'Sorry. What have we got here? Luke getting some?'

'Yeah, he timed it right. And she's really into it!'

We stood there, just out of sight, watching them fuck. She was resting on her elbows now, her head down, hissing through clenched teeth, her ass cheeks jiggling each time he slammed forward.

'I've thought about... fucking you too, Luke. James likes it when I fantasize about other men... and... fuck yeah... you... eeeeww! You... are the main guy! Oh yeah! Harder... ram me with that cock! Jeesssuus!'

'You still like a hard fuck.. don't you, Jane? I thought you would! That's it, spread 'em wider, bitch! Take that cock! Fuck it like you mean it! That's it! Good slut! Awww... Fuck!!'

He grabbed her ass and held his cock deep inside as he lurched and shook, firing a load of cream into her hot, wanton pussy!

Resting on the vanity, Rebecca slowly recovered from her first fuck of the night,

'Gawd Luke! You still... got it! You can still fuck... good 'n hard! Fuck! That was wonderful!'

He slapped her butt as he pulled out, then wrapped his arms around her waist, 'Believe me! The pleasure was all mine!'

'Shows what you know. I got the most outta that!'

She freed herself from his embrace and looked toward Greg and I, leaving Luke's amorous attention rebuffed, 'Enjoy the show boys?'

'Yeah! You'd win the Adult Video Award!'

'Why thank you Greg! Now you can try out for best supporting stud!'

She grabbed Greg's hand and with Luke's cum sliding down her thigh, walked toward the bed, stopping at the table. I thought she'd be exhausted, but she still had a look of lust in her eyes.

She took the tequila bottle and leaned back, swinging the bottle in her hand, 'You look pretty strong Greg. Do you work out?'

She took a drink and handed him the bottle.

'Not really. I used to be a brick layer and still do some work on the side. It's physical work.'

As he took a swig of tequila, she started eyeing his body. She went into sultry seduction mode, speaking with an exaggerated low voice, slowly moving toward him and stroking his body,

'Well, you're well built! Strong arms for lifting. Shoulders to die for! Muscular legs. You're a married slut's wet dream!'

Luke leaned over, 'Jesus, Dave! I just fucked her. I thought she'd had enough! I think she's gonna fuck 'im! Like, now!'

She moved slowly around behind Greg, her hands never leaving his body. Pressing her breasts against his back, she wrapped her arms around him, rested her head on his shoulder, stroking his cock,

'Mmmm, even your cock feels strong! I want it, Greg... I want to be taken! I surrender my body. Take me Greg! Fuck me hard! Right over there, against the wall! For as long as it takes! Make my body yours, Greg! Use me! Use my slutty, married cunt!'

We watched, as Gregs eyes widened and his body flexed, along with his pumped ego! He turned around quickly, spun her against the wall, raising her arms above her head, kissing her hard on the mouth, 'You want it rough, Candy? I'm gonna use your hot body! I'm gonna fuck you senseless!'

'Yes! Yes! Do it! Use Me! Punish my cock-teasing cunt!'

With her body pinned against the wall, he grabbed her left breast and squeezed hard while sucking her right breast. His right hand slid down and fingered her pussy. I could hear the smacking of her juices on his hand, as he furiously worked her pussy.

'Oh... God! Yesssss. Take me!'

Grabbing her legs, lifting her further up the wall, he eased her down on his cock, driving it deep inside her.

'Oh Fuck! Yes! Fuck meeee!'

'There you go, you cock teaser! How does that feel! You love cock don't you? You can't get enough!'

It was amazing. He was like an animal. Using his lower body to fuck her, he was kissing her mouth and face while squeezing her boobs with his hands! She was completely under his control, her head turning from side to side, her face and chest flushed crimson, breathing heavily, practically gasping for breath, his cock thrusting in and out, her juices running down his legs.

'Fuck me Greg! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck your slut!'

Luke and I stood stunned, as this spectacle continued, obviously amazed at these two lovers, fucking like animals! Greg's whole body seemed to flex simultaneously. His veins on his neck and arms bulging. His face flushed a deep red. With his strong arms, now wrapped tightly around her waist, he was fucking her like his life depended on it - fully committed to her pleasure.

After a few minutes, they were both tiring. My lovely wife, still vocally urging him on, was bouncing on his cock like a ragdoll. Gazing into his eyes, she gripped his shoulders tightly, digging her nails into his skin, as his violent fuck continued.

He too, was reaching his limit, with one lust-filled goal in mind. To inseminate this beautiful, female creature. The object of his burning lust! Finally, with multiple upward thrusts, he let out a series of massive grunts, followed by more moans, as his cock pumped his hot jizz into her pussy.

'UUh! Uhh! Ahhhh! Yeaaah, yeaaahh, there you go Candy!'

'Oh gawd... Ohh... Greg! Fuck!'

He leaned against her body. Both of them covered with sweat, panting as they recovered from their steamy fuck! Greg held her against the wall for a few minutes before easing her legs down to the floor, his spent cock slipping out of her pussy, followed by globs of cum trailing down her legs. He leaned against her, kissing her face and neck, 'Candy... you're wonderful! I want you. I'll do anything for you....'

He was totally spent, but took hold of her and guided her to the bed. She sat for a moment, looking at Greg, with love in her eyes, smiling with a lingering sense of sexual bliss. 'Thanks Greg. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.'

'Amazing, Candy! Amazing!

She laid down on her side and closed her eyes, 'I think I need a little rest after that. I'm fucked out!'

Greg smiled and slumped down to the floor exhausted.

I sat down in the chair facing the bed, watching her. She looked peaceful and sensuous at the same time. It looked like she had drifted into a relaxed slumber. Soon, her easy breathing confirmed, a well deserved nap.

Luke rolled the desk chair over beside me and handed me a beer, 'Thanks Luke.'

'Beautiful, isn't she!'

'Yes. Yes she is! A sexual dynamo! I've known her most of my life, but never imagined her this way. I take it you've met her before.'

'Oh, you heard that, eh? You know, when Greg and I walked into the lounge, I didn't recognize her at all!'

'No kidding.'

'It wasn't til she was sucking my cock, looking up at me, those eyes triggered something. A look you don't forget. Especially, when they're looking back at you while your cock is buried in that velvety pussy! I get lost... in those eyes.'

'They are beautiful. No question!'

'So where do you know her from?'

'We met at a conference in the 80's. She caught my eye right away. Called herself "Jane".

Absolutely gorgeous! A lot of guys were checking her out. I was lucky enough to be in a workshop with her. We flirted quite a bit. When the conference day was done, we'd go out for dinner and hit a bar.

We got along great, and started making out on a regular basis. The last night, before the end of the conference, I walked her to her door. I wanted to go into her room, but settled for a hot kiss and went back to my room.

I was laying in bed, about to jerk off, when she knocked on my door and walked in. I was stunned when I saw her. She was a wet dream. Wearing a white blouse, nothing else, with, like three buttons done up. She came over to the bed. She slipped her blouse off, climbed on the bed and we started necking.

Then she slithered down and started sucking my cock! Moments later, she was straddling my cock and rode me til I came. We talked for while afterward, and she went to the washroom to clean up, before walking back to her room. I went in and fucked her, just like you witnessed earlier tonight.'

'You guys are making too much noise, can't a girl get some beauty sleep?'

'Sorry.'

'Thought I heard something about a conference. Did I hear my name mentioned?'

'Ahh, maybe.'

'Well that little catnap has my pussy stirring, and I think I heard about one of my past indiscretions. I'm horny just thinking about it. Dave, would you be a dear?'

As I moved to the bed, she laid back, spread her legs, surrendering her body! I climbed between her thighs, my boner inches from her pussy, I leaned in and kissed her neck and whispered,

'Is Candy enjoying her birthday? You... are so fucking sexy!'

'I've never felt this way before, but... it is an amazing feeling! Being lusted after! Being able to enjoy the freedom, stop teasing me with your cock. Fuck me!'

'Not yet, my little nympho, but soon, I promise.'

I kept kissing her neck and shoulders. moving down to her breasts, licking and sucking, teasing her thighs with my cock.

'Ohhhh. David. You...you're making me... so fucking horny! Fuck me! Please! Stop teasing me and FUCK ME!'

I slid into her slick, well used pussy with ease, moving slowly, watching her face. She smiled and relaxed, stretching her arms above her head, as I slowly made love to her. We locked eyes and spoke as husband and wife,

'That's it lover, a nice slow, comfortable, screw. Feels so good baby... you have a great cock! I love it!'

'Your birthday has been one long fuck fest, hasn't it Candy? You've been such a good slut. Giving your body to us. Letting all of us enjoy your pussy and mouth! James is gonna love hearing about this!'

I increased my thrusting as I spoke. She started to writhe on the bed arching her back, revelling in her sexuality! I looked over at Luke, sitting there stroking his staff watching our live porn scene. The thought hit me. Threesome.

'Get over here, Luke. Feed her your cock!'

'Ohh yeah! I need a cock in my mouth! Com 'ere Luke... let me suck that gorgeous hunk of manhood!'

Luke moved up and stood at the side of the bed, she turned her head and swallowed his cock in one smooth motion, 'Ahhh, yeah! Suck it! You are... such a good cocksucker! You've, ahhhh... only... better!'

'She looks good with a cock in her mouth, doesn't she Luke! So fucking sexy!'

I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and started pounding her harder. She started to thrash around on the bed, still holding Luke's cock in her mouth. The three of us were reaching a peak.

'Oh fuck!' Luke's cock jerked out of her mouth, shooting another series of cumshots over her tits and neck. She turned to face me, and closed her eyes, 'Ahhhh FUCK!'

She tensed while her pussy squirted onto her belly, her body shaking uncontrollably! 'Holy Fuck!'

'Ohhh yeah! Take it slut!'

I managed to keep thrusting a bit longer, before letting loose a mind blowing load of my own, deep into her beautiful, ravaged body.

'Ohh! God, baby! That's the best yet! I can hardly believe it! Look what you did to me! Holy Fuck! '

'You wear a man out, Candy! You really do!'

I laid down on her body squishing Luke's jizz into her skin. Not what I wanted, but at that point, I could care less. Luke had backed away dropping into his chair, sated, smiling and gazing at my wife. She and I were still catching our breath.

'Hey, you started without me!'

'Hey Greg, you passed out, and things just started. You missed out.'

Rebeccca turned, and looked at Luke after he spoke, 'That's not very nice Luke.

I'm sorry Greg, we just got carried away! You two have to remember the thrashing Greg gave me against that wall! He gave it all for me! You have a seat Greg, and I'll be back in a minute.'

Leaving us alone again, we took stock of the night so far.

'God, that woman is really something. She is married, right?'

'Yep!'

'And her husband knows she does this?'

'I know he has given his approval for her to follow her desires, if the opportunity comes up. But he doesn't know about this yet!

Let me be clear guys. Rebecca doesn't do this. From what I understand, this is a first... em... except for one time I heard about, years ago. We three gents are lucky. I think the stars have alligned or something.'

I was still amazed at my wife's lustful freedom on display. Her inhibitions had long since left, and her pent-up desires, previously repressed, were now being experienced, right before my eyes! I was loving it. She was having a fantastic time, and her new lovers were eager and willing to satisfy her cravings.

Rebecca came back freshened up and eager for more. Wearing a white blouse, unbuttoned, nipples just covered, prominently poking at the fabric. She walked over to Greg, who stood when she entered the room, pressed her body against him and put her hands around his neck.

Looking him the eyes, she kissed him and reached down with one hand to caress his flacid cock, 'Aren't you glad to see me Greg?'

'Ohhh Candy, I course I am, You're beautiful!'

'But, you're handsome cock doesn't seem it be interested.'

'Oh God. I'm so sorry. I, um -'

She put her finger to his lips, 'Shhhh. Don't worry lover. Let Candy take care of it.'

She started kissing him passionately with her body pressed against his, while tugging his cock upward. It seemed to be working and she moved him close to the bed and had him lay down. She laid down on her side between his legs, facing Luke and I. She had one arm draped over his thigh, her head inches from his cock. She lovingly massaged it, working to bring it back to full staff.

'You men enjoy porn, don't you? Well, Greg and I are gonna put on another little show for you!'

As she looked us in the eyes, she held his cock, slowly dragging her tongue up and down it's length and then teased the underside of his cock head. Luke and I were transfixed on the show in front of us.

'Like it boys! You like watching me play with Greg's big cock? I love it! And I think, it, loves what I'm doing. It's getting nice and stiff, just like your cocks, see? Hmmm, yeahhh, it's a beautiful cock! Watch now! I'm gonna suck It!'

She slipped her lips over the head, quickly engulfing his entire length and then pulled back, her lips pulling at it, leaving a slick wet shine along the shaft. She was really into it. Putting on a show. And it was working. I started stroking my cock and noticed Luke doing the same. She released his cock, looked at us and smiled, 'That's it boys, stroke your meat, stroke it for Candy! You like live porn, don't you! You just keep stroking while I get Greg's cock harder, ooooo... it's such a nice BIG cock! Watch me suck it some more!'

looking up at Greg, she slapped it against her face and tongue before taking it between her sweet lips again, aggressively sucking with hollowed cheeks, drool running down the shaft. As Greg started to moan and thrust his hips, she lifted her head letting his cock spring free, 'No cumming yet Greg. Time for scene two. Stand up by the corner of the bed.'

12