All Comments on 'Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 04'

by wasagadave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Good deception, good time, and all is good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! She should be presented with an ankle bracelet by her husband. Each lover then attaches his chosen charm to it and she wears the anklet always, to show her shared wife status. Looking forward to another part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great storyline

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous, I really like the ankle bracelet idea. Might add it in the future. Perhaps for no other reason, but to infuriate haters of free married women enjoying sex with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This seems like a great situation and it might be. Keep your eyes open. An older man told to be patient with my wife if I really loved her. I had talked to him about that I had suspected that she was cheating. He said If she loved me she would return. She returned but I actually seen her with a guy that I didn't know. It was obvious when I seen them enter the motel. I waited and then knocked on the door. The guy finally answered after the third time. In a grouchy voice he asked what I wanted? I handed him my wedding ring and told him to give this to the cheating slut that he was F*****g. The dumb bastard tried to hit me and I hit him with all I had. For good measures I had to kick him in the nuts. My wife was crying as I walked away. I went to the office and with a little luck and a $100.00 got a copy of the action of him trying to hit me first. Sure enough he filed charges on me. But it fell back on him for false charges. I had to laugh. We worked things out but I demanded an agreement to protect my business that I had started before we were married.

BigDee44BigDee4412 months ago

A friend of mine told me that as a young man in the 1060’s he had the improbable good luck to spend a weekend in a motel room with a Playboy centerfold model! So, it can happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwasagadave@wasagadave
Married male, really enjoy erotica. My favourite fantasies include any situation where a woman enjoys sex to its fullest. I enjoy reading about women being pleasured. I really enjoy literotica. Certain categories are not for me so I don't often read them. I tire of the self im...