Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Greg moved, she laid on her back with her head over the corner of the bed. Her face was at cock level. She started rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples, 'Ohhh, come closer Greg! I want them to watch you fuck my mouth!'

Greg immediately complied, easing his shaft between her wanton lips. Candy moved her hands to his ass to hold him and he began thrusting.

'MMMmmmmm! Mmmm! Uhhhmmmmm!'

'You like it Candy? You like me fucking your mouth?'

'Hmmm Hmmm! Mmmmmm!'

'I think Candy would like to hear what you think, fellas.'

'I think she's a slut for your cock, Greg!'

'Yeah! Fuck her face Greg! An' Squeeze those tits!'

And Greg did, eliciting muffled squeals from Candy's cock stuffed mouth! She was loving it and started to get carried away. While Greg was fucking her mouth and pinching her nipples, she spread her legs and fingered her pussy. Her ass raised off the bed as her juices soaked her fingers and she dropped limp on the bed, pushing Greg away to breathe, her chest heaving as she gasped for air!

'Jesus Greg! I gotta breathe! I can't believe I've climaxed again. Fucking Amazing!'

She waited til her breathing calmed down. I was just thinking this night of debauchery was over. That it was time, for Luke and Greg to leave.

I have to admit, I was shocked when my wife gave me a look, and once again looked over at Greg, and with her low, sultry voice,

'Well lover. Your cock is nice and hard now. What do you want?'

'You're in charge Candy. What do you want?'

'I want you to fuck me again! Good and hard! I want our audience to stroke their cocks while you fuck me!'

'Okay then! Get on your back! And spread those creamy white thighs.'

She obediently complied, laying back, spreading her thighs. She spread her pussy lips with one hand, while teasing her lower lip with the other, looking at him with false innocence,

'That's it... what a hot sight you are, even your pussy is beautiful! Your lips are open and waiting, oh yeaahhhh!'

He slid his stiff cock into her slowly.

'God Greg, yesss! Slide your beautiful cock into my hungry pussy! Deeper baby, DEEPER!

'You like it deep?'

'Fuck YEAHH! Sooo DEEP!'

'Take it, Candy!'

'Uughhh!'

'Spread those thighs wider, baby!'

'Oh YeeaaAAAHHH!'

'Your pussy is so slick. You've been fucked a lot tonight!'

'FUCK ME!'

'You married sluts love new cock! Don't you?'

'Ohhh Yesss! I LOVE COCK! BIG, HARD, LONG COCKS! LIKE YOURS!'

'TAKE IT, BABY, TAKE IT DEEP!'

'HARDER YOU FUCKER!!! OWN ME! TAKE ME!! FUCK MY MARRIED CUNT!'

'I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOU!'

'No! No! Cum INSIDE Me!!! FILL MY CHEATING, MARRIED CUNT!!! OOOOOHHHH! FILL ME!'

Candy's cries of overt passion drove Greg over the edge. He had been fucking her again like a wildman, giving his all for her, proving himself deserving of her body. We watched his body tense, with every muscle flexed, every vein bulging, finally reaching his peak, releasing a deep groan as his cock pulsed, splashing his cum deep, deep inside her womb,

'AHHH, YEAAHHH, UH! UH!'

'FUUUUCK....YESSSSSS! FILL ME WITH YOR HOT JIZZ!'

'UH! UH! THERE YOU GO SLUT! FEEL MY CREAM INSIDE YOU?'

'GOD YESSS!'

'UH! HERE'S UH! MORE! UNAAAHHH!

'OH! YESSS!

'OH GOD! Waah! Oh... Candy!... Candy baby!'

As their breathing slowed, the room became silent. Greg and Candy, laying on their side, arms wrapped around each other, softly whispering,

'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine Greg. Thank you.'

'I wasn't too rough?'

'You were rough... but I... I wanted it rough. And mister, you delivered! I guess I really turn you on.'

'Heh heh, that's funny! If you're ever single, please call me. I - '

She placed a finger on his lips, 'Shhh. Easy tiger, I'm married, remember?'

She leaned over and kissed him, and slid off the bed, swinging her hips as she walked to the washroom.

'Jesus Greg! You lucky prick!'

'Yeah. Where'd you get all you're energy?'

'Your friend's insatiable! And she worked her magic on me! I'm telling you, it's good thing I had a nap! I didn't think I manage another round.'

'You sure as hell managed! You nailed her good and hard!'

'She got me so worked up! It was unbelievable! Never in my life have I come close to it! I don't agree with a man sharing his wife, but I'm sure as hell happy he does!'

My sexy wife came back into the room looking radiant and satisfied. She'd brushed her hair. applied lipstick and perfume, wearing a see-through camisole.

'You know, James and I often have long sex sessions. He can easily fuck me six to ten times a night. By the end, he still has a climax, but not much cum left. Now, I know we've been doing things for hours, and I've thoroughly enjoyed myself... but I've only been fucked four times.'

She laid back on the bed, 'Greg's had me twice. So Luke, get up here and fuck me. You're not getting off easy, but you will get off!'

Luke climbed slowly on the bed, looking at my wife, with love in his eyes,

'You are a remarkable woman. I met you years ago, and wish we never parted.'

He moved between her legs, gently easing into her. She held his shoulders and looked up at him as he slowly began thrusting. Unlike the other time, this was more important. More loving.

'I'll always remember London, Luke. I'm glad I met you. It was a great time, and all because James wanted me to experience sexual freedom. But, right now.. fuck me!

He thrusted faster, building a steady rhythm. Soon, they started both started panting, she grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. He leaned forward, kissing her mouth as their passion increased. They moved in unison, bringing themselves closer and closer to climax, and then it hit,

'Ahhh, Yeahhhh!'

'Yes Luke! Yes!'

'Ohhh...ohhh... '

'Gawd...yesss!'

He hovered over her, his cock still inside, kissing her passionately. Reaching up, she pulled him down and embraced him.

'Amazing, Luke! You brought some great memories back.'

With that, she eased him off and slipped off the bed.

'Well Greg, you and Luke have each had me twice, and it was wonderful! But now... I want Dave to myself, so I think you should probably get dressed, and back to your room.'

'Yeah, we should. Although I'd love to stay! Com' on Luke, shake a leg.'

'Yeah, all good things must come to and end. And this was better than good!'

Rebecca sat on the end of the bed admiring Luke and Greg as they dressed. I pulled on my pants and sat down on the sofa. Greg walked over and quietly spoke, 'Dave. Here's my number. Could you give it to Rebecca, or her husband?'

'Okay Greg. I'll see.'

'Well Rebecca, that's it for me. Em, tell Candy, oh hell... I had a fantastic time! I can't really find the right words.'

She slowly moved to him, wrapped her arms around him, giving one last, long french kiss as he hugged her close, 'Rebecca, I'd love to see you again! You are an amazing woman!'

'Thanks Greg. I had a wonderful time!'

Luke came over, and she held him and kissed him too, looking more comfortable in the arms of her old lover.

'Lovely to see you again. What a incredible women you are! I enjoyed being with you! Tell your husband, he's a lucky man! Maybe a bit crazy, but what do I know.'

'Why don't you tell him yourself?'

'I doubt I'll see him anytime soon.'

'Oh, I don't know.'

She walked over and sat on my lap with one arm around my neck, kissed me and carressed my face, 'You see, this gorgeous hunk of man, right here, is my loving... and very understanding... hubby.'

'No.'

'You're fucking kiddin' me!'

'Geez, sorry Dave! I, I mean we, we wouldn't -'

I could've let them squirm a bit longer, but there was no need.

'Relax guys. Everything's fine!'

'But Greg and I just had crazy sex with your wife!'

'And I probably went too far Dave, let me -'

'Easy Greg, calm down. Don't forget, I was here from the get-go. And, I could've pulled the plug anytime.'

'Well, why didn't you.. you know, like... why did you let us -'

'Why did you share her?'

'Why did I let my beautiful wife have sex with you?

Rebecca was right when she said we have an understanding. I'm lucky enough to be married to a very sensuous woman, and I've wanted to share her for a long time. But, it's an emotional knife edge. I've always wanted her to experience all the pleasure she wanted, more than one man could possibly give her. At the same time, I don't want her to think that I don't love her with all my heart.'

'And for me, I don't want my man to think I'm looking for a replacement, or that I'm, nothing but a slut!'

'And you're not, honey! We only use that word to intensify our lust.'

'It's true! Dirty talk really turns me on, feeling wanton, and desired!'

Greg looked her up and down, 'Rebecca is an older man's dream come true! Very sweet too!'

'Thank you Greg. I enjoyed every minute of my time with you tonight! You fulfilled some of my fantasies! You were a powerful lover! My tiger!'

Greg came over and shook my hand,

'I couldn't have imagined what I experienced here tonight! It will be burned into my mind forever. And, Jesus Dave! Thanks for letting me be with her!'

'Me too, Dave. I owe you thanks for tonight... and... an experience I had long ago, that I fondly look back on.'

'Luke. Greg. In many ways, I am grateful that my beautiful wife and I met you both! It was a fantastic experience. I was so turned on watching things unfold, and I know that Rebecca enjoyed herself immensely!

I was here because I wanted to watch, and also ensure her safety, and participate. Our deception about "James" was to enable you to hopefully, be as relaxed with "Candy" as possible. And, it seems to have worked. You guys had sex with her, without worrying about her husband being there, looking over your shoulder. To top it all off, I know that my wife had a really great birthday!'

'I sure did! A great FUCKING birthday! My pussy hurts a bit. But, it's nice hurt. And, for the next week or so, I'll have a visual reminder of our encounter on my boobs! I've got all kinds of hickeys all over them!

I haven't talked with my man about this but, honey?'

'Go ahead, baby. Say whatever you want.'

'I want to consider seeing you two again. You've made me feel so sexy and desirable. It's different when another man shows a woman how sexy she is! It's a real ego boost!'

'Count me in!'

'Me too. In a heartbeat!'

Her face lit up and she smiled, showing a bit of a blush, 'Really?'

'Of course!'

'Think we'd turn you down?'

'Well. It's always nice to be reassured! That it wasn't just two guys getting their rocks off.'

'You might be another man's wife, but I, I love you! I wish you were my wife.'

'I'm in love too. And I like it when you call me, lover!'

'Well, from now on, you're both my lovers! As long as my man is happy! And approves.'

'I'm pretty sure that "Candy" will be seeing more of you both.! We'll keep in touch!'

With that, they walked to the door, and after a small hug and a kiss on the cheek from my wife, they left.

Rebecca came and snuggled up beside me,

'My God. My life has changed! I'll never be the same again!'

'Is that a good thing, honey?'

'Like I said, my ego has had a huge boost! To think that a woman of my years, could experience such an overwhelming sexual event! I feel so free, and full of life!'

'Good! I've always hoped to release that sexually free part of you!'

'Oh baby. I just loved it!! Thank you for going along with it. I would've stopped if it got to be too much for you.'

'Honey, you look so beautiful when you're having sex! I got to see you from different angles, and in a different way. It was amazing watching you!

I got an ego boost too. Luke and Greg are crazy about you, and I'm your man, so I feel proud! Fortunate! As I have for years.'

'You sure you're okay?'

'Yeah. I loved watching you!'

'Well, I still need some more.'

Her hand went to lap, rubbing the bulge in my pants,

'I thought your pussy hurt.'

'Honey! I just said that so they'd leave... and I know you... there's a lotta gas left in your tank! So get on that bed... I want to show you how much I love you! Really love you!'

A Conclusion Comes Next

12