Mature Wife's Retirement Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drank our third mimosa, and ate sweet pastries, Steve and Jenny walked in. Jenny wore a white, very thin, coverup and it was obvious nothing else but her sandals! Her tits, while about the same size as Linda's, were capped with light pink nipples that were smaller than Linda's. They were obvious through the thin coverup.

We motioned them to sit, which they did. Jenny was across from me, and Steve across from Linda. Carlos promptly filled their drinks.

We chatted while they had their breakfast, and found that they were about 15 years younger than us, but fun to talk to. Steve said he is a teacher, and Jenny is a real estate broker. Jenny had been in the real properties field for most of her career as well, so they had lots to chat about.

Eventually we finished breakfast and headed out to spend a lazy afternoon on the beach. As we were leaving I slipped Carlos a 20 dollar bill. He told me what section of beach he would be working that afternoon, so we headed there and set up for the day. After an hour sitting in our loungers talking, Carlos showed up, with unordered rum drinks, as if he had read our mind. He said if we wanted he could arrange for a private cabana for the 4 of us. The cabanas have a light canopy over top, and curtains that can be pulled closed for privacy if we want. We agreed that we would all like that, so moved all of our stuff to the cabana.

The girls sat chatting about real estate, while Steve and I talked sports, and our shared passion for fishing.

After a while we decided that a group fishing trip might be in order if we could arrange it for the following day. Steve and I walked up to the resort activities shack to see about the availability, leaving the girls to enjoy the sun and chat. We were able to arrange a trip for 4 on the following day. We would need to be at the resort dock by 7:00am to meet the boat.

As we headed back to our cabana, we noticed a Jamaican man talking to the girls. He left just before we got back to them. The girls said they had arranged for all of us to get beachside massages in about an hour.

True to his word, the man returned, introduced himself as Robert, and a beautiful black woman in a sarong was with him. Her name was Cloe.They set up 2 massage tables, then pulled the ties that held the curtains open, allowing us a bit of extra privacy. The ocean side was left open. It was like being in our own little world. The girls decided that Jenny would go first with Robert, and me with Cloe.

They had us lie down on the tables face down, and naked.

I felt Cloe's hands on my shoulders, arms, and back, using plenty of massage oil. I was face down looking at the sand below me, and occasionally saw feet and shadows. As I became relaxed I let my eyes close. Cloe worked her way down my body, working out kinks I didn't even know I had. She worked my ass cheeks, and upper thighs, getting very close to my now erect cock and balls but not touching them. Continuing down my legs to my feet.

Then she had me turn over.

I saw as I turned over, that my wife and Steve had moved closer together while watching us get massaged, and that he had a hardon. I also noticed that Robert was working on Jenny's tits, and had her nipples as hard as little pebbles. He was totally professional, and not any way inappropriate, but his dark hands on Jennie's pale skin was very eye catching. Close meanwhile worked down my chest, across my abs, skirting my hardon and balls by a fraction of an inch, then down my legs. We were both finished at about the same time, and switched places with Linda and Steve.

Seeing Robert's hands touching Linda was such a huge turn on for me. No other man had touched her since before we were married! As we sat watching, Jennie's hand wandered to my thigh and just lightly brushed my hard cock.

She whispered, " it's so sexy to watch isn't it, as she wrapped her hand around my hard 7". She didn't really stroke me, just lightly touched, holding her hand still. Robert had Linda on her stomach, and as he worked his hands across her tight ass cheeks I saw his oily fingers slide between them a few times, probably brushing against her labia and asshole. He worked down to her feet then had her turn over. Linda looked a bit flushed, and with those crowns on her nipples they were perpetually hard as Robert worked from her neck, down across her chest, touching her side boobs, then deeply massaging her whole breast. I saw his thumbs doing circles on her now hyper sensitive nipples and I thought I saw her hips raise slightly. He eased down to her ribs, belly, hips, brought his fingers almost to her bald pussy, then skirted it and went down her legs. Robert was experiencing much the same from Cloe!

They were very professional, though Robert appeared to have a large erection running down the leg of his light baggy pants! Who could blame him!

As they finished, my lovely wife sat up, looked over at me and saw Jenny just holding my hard cock. I had not even realized that Ild let my hand rest on Jennie's thigh just millimeters from her very aroused pussy. She winked at me and threw me a kiss. As they folded up their tables, Robert said if we desired " deeper" massages in the privacy of our rooms that could be arranged, as he said it he winked, then handed Steve and I his card.

The girls decided it was a good time to use the rest room, and left Steve and I to retie the curtains and put the lounges back in a row.

When they returned, Steve and I were sitting on either end, figuring the girls would take the middle two chairs so they could chat. They did, but to our surprise, they sat next to each others spouses not their own!

Linda started the conversation with " Hey Mike, Jenny tells me they are swingers" the discussion progressed from there to how they had only just met the blond and her husband the other day in the nightclub, and how hot it was, in such a public setting.

As I looked over at Linda she just smiled at me, and added, " I told Jenny that I wanted you to fuck me first with this new piercing, but if you where ok with it Ild like to feel that monster of Steves in me after you do me" Jenny joked that with a cock that big, Steve has plenty to go around!

While we had discussed swinging in conversations before, Linda had always been the one saying that her pussy was only for my cock. I hadn't really thought it would ever happen, yet here we were! Instead of waiting for my take on her statement, she just smiled, and reached over to Steve's lap, gently fondling his quickly inflating member. Taking her que Jenny reached over to my lap and did the same. Jenny added her two cents, saying we agreed that for this afternoon, we would keep things simple, and just make it an extended foreplay session!

If that works out, we could discuss it further after dinner, over drinks!

Carlos broke our quiet contemplation moment when he arrived with another round of rum drinks.

He asked if we wanted lunch, but we opted for a simple tropical fruit platter and some light snacks. Through the afternoon, the girls went back and forth between spouses,. Kissing, fondling, fingering, and licking was the menu for the time being. Both girls spent time with both cocks as the afternoon progressed, teasing us unmercifully. By 4:30 we all decided that we should go to our own rooms to shower, and prepare for dinner, and what was obviously going to be dessert!

Linda and I showered together in the huge shower. She was so horny that she just bent over and put her hands on the built in bench, looking back through her legs she said " oh god Mike I'm so horny, just fuck me already". I stepped up behind her and did just that! She was so wet that I was in to the hilt on the first push. The feel was like warm pudding enveloping my cock she was so wet and juicy inside.

She came almost instantly, and her knees buckled. I picked her up, still inside her tight pussy, and carried her out the door into the bedroom, and threw her onto the bed, letting my cock slip out. I rolled her over and pushed her knees back until they rested against her tits. Her piercing twinkled at me in the light from the outside coming through the slider.

I gave it a quick kiss, but I couldn't wait any longer, so l jammed my 7" in until it could go no more. Just a few strokes put her over the edge again, and her smooth, freshly pierced pussy milked my load out of my cock like a vacuum!

We rolled to our sides kissing each other deeply. She got a concerned look on her face, and with my shrinking cock still inside of her she asked "are you ok with it if I end up with that huge cock of Steves in my pussy later? I don't have to let him fuck me, but I really want to feel that monster in me".Before I could form my answer, my cock answered her for me by swelling back to its fullest chub in her warm cunt! I told her to do whatever she felt comfortable with, and that if she decided it felt right,she should go for it, and that I was looking forward to seeing it!

With that, she pulled off of my cock, bent down and kissed it on the head, telling me that we should save some for Jenny! And back to the shower she went. I nodded off for a bit, but when she woke me up I did a double take.Her sexy gray hair was still in its braids from the day before, but she had added several tropical flowers to it from the vase that the resort kept fresh in the room, her makeup was done a bit more flashy than is normal for her, and she had one of the sexiest outfits Ild ever seen on her!

It was a crimson red, very thin, silk dress. The back was cut so low that the top of her ass crack peeked at me when she moved, and the front nearly showed her navel! It was loose enough that her side boob and cleavage were on full display, and the slightest movement let her crowned nipples pop into view!

The hem stop only a few inches below her ample ass cheeks. Making her pantiless state obvious.There was no way she could sit in a regular chair without flashing, let alone the bar/bistro height chairs in the nightclub.

She finished off the outfit with spiked heeled 3" black strapped CFM heels that made her ass and legs look heavenly. She was the sexiest 60 year old grandma of three Ild ever seen.

I wanted to fuck her on the spot!

She had set out a pair of baggy khaki shorts, and a silky polo shirt for me, and a pair of boat shoes. No underwear!

We walked to the resorts seafood Resteraunt, and spied Steve and Jenny already seated. Jenny's dress left a little bit more to the imagination, but not much. When she was seated I could almost see her vaginal lips!

When the girls got up to use the rest room, they came back and switched seats. That confused the waiter when he brought our food back.

We got a good laugh.

We all were sneaking little touches and feels here and there.

We ate light, not wanting to get over filled. 2 bottles of wine with dinner had us all loose and buzzed a bit. We moved the party to the nightclub, where we ended up at that same corner table that we had seen Steve and Jenny at the first night. The waitress was a very bubbly Jamaican girl with nice tits, and a big meaty ass, wearing the resorts Sarong style uniform. Her name was Irena.

She took our drink orders, and we never went empty for the rest of the night. The girls took the stools facing out, so anyone coming from the dance floor which was sunken slightly, could look right straight into their crotches.

Out of habit, I stood against the wall next to my wife. I kissed her, and assured her that no matter what happened tonight, we would wake up together in the morning. Then we went out on the dance floor for a slow dance, and when we came back to the table, Steve took Linda's hand to help her up onto her seat. I saw the glint of the dance floor lighting reflect off of her new piercing before I walked around to Jenny's waiting arms. She pulled me up next to her and kissed me. One hand on my neck, the other went to my hard cock.

I glanced over and saw Linda kissing Steve, and had a pang of jealousy, but feeling Jenny rubbing my bulge made it go away. Steve slid his big hands under Linda's dress top, snaking past the side boob with a light caress, and ending up with one of her super sensitive, perpetually hard, crowned nipples. At his first touch Linda said out loud, " oh my god I can feel it in my clit when you touch my nipple". He pulled the sides of her dress to the center, so both tits were fully exposed, and made circular motions around Linda's nipples with his thumbs.

She gasped and jerked her hips around looking for contact with something. Her juices ran out of her onto the chair. She had orgasmed just from the nipple stimulation.

As Jenny and I watched I had been nonchalantly rubbing her wet cunt, and sliding 2 fingers into her, rubbing her G Spot. She was soaking the stool.

As I fingered her, she hooked her high heels onto the seat, spreading her knees wide. Her bald juicy cunt was on display to the whole room.

There was an audience starting to form just to watch the foursome in the corner.

Linda also put her heels up as she had watched Jenny and the blond so that first night. She wanted everyone in the place to see her newly pierced, freshly waxed 60 year old cunt! She was grasping Steves cock through his shorts as he rubbed her engorged clit and labia. She was just seconds away from yet another orgasm when the waitress pushed through the onlookers with a tray of drinks. She set it on the table, and coming around to Linda's side to pick up the empty glasses, Steve had stepped off to the side, out of her way.

Irena pulled the empty glasses to where she could reach them, loaded them on the tray, then as she turned to go back around the table, she bent over and kissed Lisa right on the clit, snaking her tongue along the wet slit, and right back to the clit again. That sent Linda over the edge again! Shaking and gasping! She stood back upright, and looked her in the eye, saying in her thick Jamaican accent " Tasty mon"then picked up the tray and went back to work. The crowd of 10-12 people now watching just applauded!

The crowd of onlookers was crowding in closer, so before things could get too far out of hand, we decided to take it someplace more private.

We headed out, deciding that our room was closer. Stopping 3 or 4 times along the way to lean the girls against a wall, or a palm tree, to kiss and grope them. By the time we got to the door, both girls were naked! As I unlocked the door, I heard a noise, and turned to look, finding that Linda had unbuckles Steves belt, and let his pants fall to the floor, kneeling naked in front of him, she started licking his cock and balls. I got the door open, escorted Jenny in, and turned to kiss her. She tore at my shorts to get my cock out. We were all in a frenzy.

Linda drug Steve in from the doorway, both of them naked now, and pushed him back into the bed. As I stood in front of Jenny getting my cock sucked, Linda crawled up over Steve, reached back and aligned his cock with her opening and slowly let herself sink dow over it. I had a perfect view, and it looked like it might split her open!Jenny stopped to watch too, saying she is always amazed seeing how much a pussy can stretch to accommodate her husbands huge member. It took Linda several minutes, but when Steves cock finally hit bottom, and her ass rested against his balls, her eyes rolled back in her head, her breath came in gasps, and her hips twitched involuntarily. She shook in orgasm, with copious amounts of her juices running steadily from her 60 year old post menopausal

pussy. I was so engrossed in watching that I almost forgot about Jenny!

She said hey Mike, you better lay down and let me ride that thing before it makes a big mess!

I laid down next to Mike, but with my head toward his feet, so I could see his shaft splitting Linda's chunk. Jenny straddled me, and sank down on my cock in one stroke. For someone who took Mikes monster regularly she was still very tight!

I could hear Linda grunting and screaming in ecstasy next to me. And Mike making guttural sounds, as he neared his peak. I was trying to hold back so Jenny could go over the top, and then it just happened in a chain reaction.

Mike was first, growling and grunting, then Linda screamed, feeling his load gushing into her womb she had a quivering, shaking, eyes rolled back in her head, orgasm! Wailing through it like a woman possessed!

Jenny was next, leaning back with her hands on my thighs, a stream of her juices came out around my cock, and squirted up onto my face and chest.

I let loose with my load, filling her pussy and running out all over my balls. We all just collapsed in a damp sticky heap. The girls actually hugging each other, tit to tit, and the guys pressed against the back of other guys spouse.

We all nodded off for a while. When I woke up a few hours later, Steve was sleeping with his back to me, and both girls had left the bed. My eyes focused a bit, and I could see both girls actually snuggled together on the balcony in the double lounger. I watched for a few minutes, not wanting to put a dampener on their private girl time, until my curiosity got the best of me. I got up, and padded barefoot toward them. I noted that they were just whispering to each other, so I didn't seem to be intruding, and wandered out to the balcony.

I asked if they would like something to drink, and retrieve us all bottles of water. I sat opposite the girls in a single chair, while they continued to snuggle together on the double. As we quietly chatted, I noted that Jenny's hand was on Linda's thigh, and Linda had one hand over Jenny's shoulder, and I rested on her tit. Jenny was nonchalantly making little figure eights on Linda's thigh, only inches from her pussy. Involuntarily, my penis started to come back to life seeing this. They noticed, and teased me a bit, saying haven't you had enough?

When I pointed out the trigger, Jenny giggled, and said I guess you would like this too then, and moved her hand right to Linda's still oozing pussy, and started rubbing Mikes come that was running out the bottom, all over her lips and clit. That did it! I was fully hard instantly, in spite of the days activities. Linda was getting aroused again, and started to rub Jenny's tit, teasing her nipple, and making it stand art attention. Mike was still snoring away inside. Linda went on to tell Jenny that I like the taste of my own come when we kiss after I drop a batch in her mouth. Jenny said yes we saw and heard that on the beach the other night. Have you ever tasted it mixed with Linda's pussy juice? When I said no, she just spread her legs and said well there's one of your loads leaking out of me, and to my surprise, Linda reached down and said come on stud taste some of this, dipping her finger all the way into Jenny's oozing cunt before bringing a blob up and rubbing it on my lips.

It tasted wonderful. Go ahead sweetheart go down there and clean up your mess! In slow motion I found myself going to my knees, wrapping me arms around Jenny's thighs and pulling her wet sloppy pussy, oozing with my load, right to my lips. I licked and sucked her lips, her taint and asshole where it had dripped, folded my tongue and scooped it from her smooth juicy hole, savoring every drop. Once it was clean I glanced up and realized Linda was sucking Jenny's nipples, so I slid up to her clit and in just a few minutes Jenny tensed up, grabbed my head, and pulled it into her as she squeezed me with her thighs!

Linda stopped sucking Jens tits and said dam I want another one of those orgasms.

Without giving it any thought, I laid her back, and dove right in, not caring that I was licking Steves huge load instead of my own. Jenny slid down next to me, and pushing Linda's thighs higher, put her face into Linda's lower crack, licking the residuals from around her asshole while I licked her clit.it was hard to coordinate, so I laid on my back, letting Linda straddle my face, thus opening up her whole crotch. Jenny and I actually French kissed Linda's pussy together!