Mature Wife's Retirement Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my hard cock right in her face, she started licking it, gettin my and Jenny's mixed juices that had started drying on my balls. I was working her clit, wondering where my helper went when I felt another set of lips on my cock and balls helping my wife. I kept up my work on Linda's clit, until she howled and sat upright, coming all over my face. Jenny kept working on my cock until I filled her mouth!

Then Linda and I both kissed Jenny, passing my load between all three of us.

What a night of firsts for Linda and I! Our first time being watched,first swap, first time with anyone else since we were married, Linda's first girl girl, first creampie for me!

Exhausted now we all went back and rejoined Steve on the bed and fell asleep.

Day 4

We awoke with a start, realizing we had a fishing trip booked, and needed to be on the dock in 1 hour.

Steve and Jenny ran to their room to shower and dress, while Linda and I showered together quickly.

We all met at the coffee shop.

Grabbed some pastries and coffee, then headed to the dock.

We had booked the 4 of us, on a 6 person boat. When we got to the dock we found out it was our favorite waiters day off, and he had filled the 5th spot! The resort allows them to fill the slots if the guests don't mind.

After the VIP treatment Carlos had given us, he was more than welcome.

We boarded the 36' boat and were shown to a cabin with padded benches and an attached bathroom. The captain said we should be at the fishing grounds in about an hour or so.

We all talked on the ride out to the fishing grounds.

We asked Carlos how a black man in Jamaica came to be named a Latino sounding name. He explained that his father was Jamaican, and his mother was Puerto Rican and he had his grandfathers first name.

Besides the five of us there was a female first mate, named Sammi, and the captain, Drew. Both very dark skinned Jamaicans. Sammi was wearing baggy shorts and a sweatshirt so it was hard to guess how her figure was, but she had a pretty face.

The girls decided that fishing wasn't their favorite thing to do, and decided that once we got to the fishing spot they would go to the fore deck and sunbathe,making it a girls day. They had brought their bathing suits, and had brought towels, and books to read. The boat was stocked with snacks, beer,bottled Water, and soda.

We got to the fishing area, where the reports said Sailfish and Mahi Mahi had been caught lately. The captain and mate got everything set up for trolling, and lines in the water. Captain Drew climbed back up to the bridge, and used his instruments to set our speed, and course. We got into fish, small Mahi Mahi pretty quickly. We all took turns on the rods. The girls got bored of fishing as the sun got higher, and hotter, so sat back and watched the guys catch fish. Eventually the drifted up to the fore deck, where they lay out there towels, and stripped off their shorts and tee shirts, revealing that they had indeed worn their suits, but Linda's was not one Ild ever seen on her. It was a tiny thong bottom. Lavender, Almost sheer, and the top consisted of two triangles that barely covered her nipples, held together by a few strings. She hadn't put the nipple crowns on today, in our haste to get to the dock, but in this suit she didn't need help drawing attention to her nipples, as they showed through it!

Jenny's suit was similar but in a black sheer fabric.

It turned out that Jenny had loaned Linda one of hers. They are made by a company in Australia called Wicked Weasel!

They really had the captains attention now, as he was looking down on them from the fly bridge. He split his time between watching for feeding fish, and eying up the girls!

By lunch time, Sammi had shed her sweatshirt, leaving her with a bit more conservative bikini top, but she had bigger tits than Linda and Jenny.

She said she would get some lunch ready, and open some wine. There was a lull in the fishing anyway, so lines were left to be watched from the cabin as we ate. Sammi put out a very nice lunch consisting of fresh fruit, cheeses, and jerked chicken on wooden skewers.

The girls came into the cabin to join us, forgoing any sort of coverups.

It seemed that Carlos was particularly attentive to Linda, and Sammi to Steve, leaving Jenny to feed me bits of chicken, and me to feed her sweet fruit. She picked up a juicy hunk of fresh juicy papaya and moving the tiny triangles of her WW top, rubbed it on her nipples. The juices ran all over her tits. I bent down and licked it all off.

Looking over Carlos had his mouth wide open in wonder, as Linda fed him chicken with one hand, as she slid the other into his shorts to find a big black cock that rivaled Steve's!

Sammi wasted no time in sliding her hands up the leg of Steve's baggy shorts. Steve had her top off of her shoulders, and her large globes spilling over the top of her bikini cups.

We got engrossed in our lunch/ foreplay session, and didn't notice a fish on until Drew came down the steps in a hurry, looking inside and seeing us, and yelling " Are you fishing or fucking." Grabbing the rod and setting the hook on a very large Sailfish. We pulled things together a bit, walked to the deck, and strapped Steve into the fighting chair, as it was his turn on the rod.

Sammi took the rod from Drew,strapped it to Steve, then said she was sorry to Drew as he climbed back up to run the controls.

She mumbled that she would probably get fired now.

Jenny and Linda had a powwow of to one side, and the next thing we knew both had shed their tops and started up the steps to the flying bridge. They started rubbing up against Drew, and asked him if he might see his way to letting Sammi keep her job. Jenny slid his baggy shorts down, freeing a true BBC, even bigger than Steve and Carlos were sporting but not fully hard yet! Both girls gasped at its size. They went to their knees and started running both of their lips and tongues up and down each side. It grew to massive proportions as he got hard. He was a solid 12 inches, and as big around as either girls wrist. Drew was trying to control the boat as the girls worked on his meaty cock.

Meanwhile Steve was still fighting the big sailfish while Sammi coached him. Her tits still out, and Carlos and I rooting him from the sidelines.

On several occasions Sammi distracted him by touching his still hard cock that was peeking from his shorts leg opening. Eventually he got the fish to the boat. They landed it,and Drew cut the motor.

Turning his attention to the girls now he pulled Linda up away from his cock and Jenny took over on it solo. Drew pulled Linda up, set her on the tall seat at the bridge, and started working on her hard nipples. Then as Jenny tried to get her mouth around his massive black cock, he kissed his way down to Lindas smooth pubic mound, stopping to lick her new piercing, pulling it a bit with his teeth, then swirling his tongue around her clit, then down to her dripping pussy. He drove his tongue in deep. Making Linda moan out loud.

Finishing up taking pictures and measurements for a replica mount, Sammi helped Steve get the fish back into the water, and revived, they released it to bite again some day, the four of us got quiet, and a sound came drifting down to them now from the upper deck, we realized both girls were gone, and had to be up on the bridge. Carlos and I wandered up there leaving Sammi and Steve cleaning up water and blood from the deck.

As I reached the top of the steps, I was greeted with the sight of Jenny kneeling on the floor sucking as much of Drew's BBC as she could, as he was licking Lindas gushing pussy!

I just had to stand and watch, my cock hardening in my shorts, and Carlos started fondling Linda's tits and sucking her nipples, driving her over the top. She flooded Drew's mouth with her lady come. While she was in the throws of her orgasm, she begged Drew to fill her pussy with his monster cock. He pulled it from Jenny's mouth, wet with her saliva, and placed it at Linda's dripping opening.

Jenny helped him align it, then took Carlos's hand and pulling him to the floor.

Drew slowly pushed it in, just an inch at a time, then when about half was in he stopped, letting her get used to it. She would have none of that, and started bucking her hips on him. With only a couple of inches left,she started to ramp up to another orgasm, convulsing and bucking she jammed her 60 year old pussy the rest of the way onto Drew's cock.

She had it in her to the hilt. She shuddered and bucked, her copious juices running down over Drew's balls. Drew drove into her with about 5 long deep strokes, bumping her womb with each one, and filled her pussy with a huge load.

I stood mesmerized watching all of this, my Dick like iron in my shorts, and seeing my wife taking that monster I just couldn't look away. When Drew backed away her pussy looked beat up. Their mixed juices started running out. Something came over me, and I rushed in, and dove tongue first into her. Licking up the mix of Linda's and Drew's come. It was covering my chin, and dripping onto the vanilla chair she sat on. I was in heaven!

Carlos was now fucking Jenny with his 10" monster, on the floor next to us, and Drew, looking over the railing, spied Steve fucking Sammi in the fighting char so went down to watch!

I kept licking until I had all of Drew's load cleaned out of Linda, then slid into her with my much smaller cock. Barely feeling her in her gaping cunt, stretched by Drew's monster pole. But I was so excited that by my fifth stroke I emptied my balls into her. Kissing her she licked the juices that had glazed my lips and cheeks. We hugged and held each other while we watched Carlos drive his black snake into Jenny on the floor next to us.

She was coming, her legs quivering, as he filled her to the maximum. He dropped his load in her a few minutes later. As we came down from our lust high, we looked down and saw Drew and Steve spit roasting Sammi. Drew filled her pussy, driving to her core, and Steve in her mouth. It looked like they were meeting in the middle. Sammi was grunting, growling, and coming on the meat that was filling her to the brim on both ends.Steve came first, and Drew was only a few strokes behind. He released another massive load. They pulled out of Sammi, letting her down gently on the deck before they collapsed next to her.

After everyone recovered enough, we all had a snack, and hydrated, before heading back to the dock.

The paid up hours for our charter had long past, so as a cover, Drew told the boat owners at the dock that they had broken down, and I had helped him and Sami fix it, so we had missed some of our fishing time. The resort apologized to us and refunded our charter costs! Talk about having a lucky day!

We laughed, and decided that we were all too tired to do anything else tonight, and headed to our own rooms. Carlos bid us all good night as well.

Day 5

Linda and I were beat when we woke up. Sore and stiff from yesterdays activities. We called room service and had breakfast delivered.

planning to simply lounge around naked, in the room, at the beach or the pool all day.

Jenny and Steve had an off resort tour planned so wouldn't be around until happy hour.

Linda was rearranging the beach bag, and repacking it for the day.

In a side pocket she found Roberts card, tossing it on the table. Seeing how stiff and sore Linda was after her session with Drew's big cock yesterday, I suggested a relaxing massage. She said sure, but let's do it in the room, on the balcony.

I called Robert and luckily he had a late morning opening. He asked if it was for a group, or a single massage, and I told him it was just for Linda.

We set a time, and I let Linda know. She took a long shower, did her hair, and put on some light makeup.

We hung around enjoying the view from the deck waiting for Robert.

When he knocked, Linda answered the door naked, escorting him to the deck where I was sitting on the lounger.he set up his massage table out there. Linda climbed on it, and he started to cover her privates with a towel as was protocol.

She told him not to bother, as he had seen it all the other day.

He started on her shoulders, working across her neck to the other side,then as he started down her spine he asked if he was doing the regular beach massage, or the extra deep tissue massage? Linda looked at me and said, I don't know it's up to my husband.

I just told him to see how things progressed!

As he worked his way down her spine, hands dropping to her side boobs, along her ribs, and to her juicy butt, he worked her glutes deeply, running her fingers along her ass crack, and across her puckered anus. Using an oily finger to tease it, before sliding into it a bit, then continuing down her outer thighs,calves, and her feet. Having her turn over, he started at her forehead.

Robert caressed her face, chin, and neck lightly. Once he got to her chest he worked her boobs with vigor. Her nipples stood up and hardened, her areoles got engorged and reddened. He worked his way down, going outside of her hips and bypassing her mound, down to her ankles, then back up the inside to her inner thighs. Adding a big squirt of oil to his hands, he now started on her pussy, lightly running his fingers along her Vulva tracing the outer lips, moving up to her mound, then back down to dip into her inner lips, oiling the whole area generously. He circled her clit, before placing a thumb and forefinger on each side of it, and squeezing it, rubbing it, caressing it,until she squirmed! Then suddenly he drove 3 fat fingers deep into her soaking wet pussy! She gasped in surprise, but started vigorously hunching her hips onto his fingers.

Looking over at me, my hardon standing at full mast,Robert stated, I think she wants the deep, full service massage today. She whimpered, and kept hunching her hips to get his fingers deeper. I shook my head in agreement!

He kept working on her pussy with one hand. But moved the other to her anus. Inching a fat finger into it. As he worked her pussy his finger went deeper into her asshole too. Soon he added a second one. He could feel the fingers in both holes rubbing together through the thin membrane separating them. She was bucking and humping trying to get herself off on them when he pulled them out of both holes. I was watching, stroking my cock seeing how hot she was. He kept rubbing her tits, but moved up so his cock was next to her face. He untied the drawstring on his linen pants and let them drop. His hard cock was nearly as big as Captain Drew's. She saw it, turned on her side, and tried to get it in her mouth. Barely fitting her lips around it. He said try it this way, and slid her up so her head hung over the end, opening her throat, and started feeding her his big log. She was able to take more than half of it before it hit the back of her throat. He pulled back, and pushed back in a little harder, getting another two inches in before she gagged. She pushed him away, and said just fuck me already!

He said let's try this, and helped her off the table. He laid on his back, and helped her climb on top of him. Placing her oiled up pussy onto the head, and letting her set the pace. She slid halfway, rose up and went deeper, then by the forth stroke, she just let herself fall all the way down to the hilt, and instantly screamed OMG I got it all in! Robert spoke up, telling her no not all yet, Mike here still isn't in yet! Mike come around here, he pointed at the foot of the table. He moved himself down to the end so their legs were hanging off, reaching around, he put two oily fingers into her ass, working them around, loosening her up. He withdrew his fingers and signaled me to stand at the bottom. He reached out and guided my cock into my wife's oiled up asshole. It was very tight with his cock in her pussy, but she was moaning in ecstasy the whole time!

Once I was all the way in, he started moving in her pussy. I could feel his huge cock rubbing me inside. Linda was moaning like a wounded animal, thrashing around in a continuous orgasm. I lasted only a few minutes, and shot my load deep in her ass. Robert gave a few more strokes and shot his load deep in her womb! Linda felt us come, and said thank god I've had enough!

There was a puddle under the massage table from Linda's pussy squirting around Roberts cock. Robert thanked us for a great time, and folded up his table, pulled on his linen pants, tucked his big black cock down his pant leg, and left.

Linda looked at me and said, after that, don't expect to get in there later,I think he broke me! But I loved every minute of it!

We spent the rest of the day recovering, and relaxing in the hot tubs, never getting dressed all day. Meeting Jenny and Steve later we talked about our day. They got so horny thinking about it that they immediately booked a massage for the next morning.

They made it an early night, saving themselves for tomorrow, and we were too tired to do anything more.

The following day was our final day. We watched the sunrise naked from our balcony, sitting in the double lounger hand in hand, and vowed to come back next year.

Linda dressed in a sexy short sun dress for the flight home.

When we got to the lobby of the resort, she smiled when she saw that once again Jimmy would be our driver.

The trip to the airport was spent flashing Jimmy her naked pussy in the rear view mirror!

She seemed almost disappointed that we had arrived at the airport and she had to pull her dress back down, ending the show.

Linda was able to give Jimmy a final close look, as he opened the door for her. She slid out, letting her dress ride up, giving him a great view of her moist meaty pussy lips!

I'm not sure if he didn't like that better than the cash tip I gave him!

The flight home was uneventful.

Our sex lives have never been better!

Hopefully next year is a repeat of this trip!