Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Lydia thinks it's all over over but ...
3.1k words
4.48
11.2k
13

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my story about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident. She becomes a Secretary for her Husband's Boss.

Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you how we have got to here. Lydia thinks it might all be over but is waiting to see what happens next

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember its only a story not real life!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William had a very bad nights sleep after the events of the day before. He could not get out of his mind the thoughts that Lydia was playing away from home, that James was having fun with her, that Dave wanted her. He could not forget either the size of Dave's cock and the feeling of inferiority he felt on seeing it.

Of course he had heard that for women, cock size made a difference but he had thought that he himself was average if not on the larger side. Yesterday blew those thoughts out of the water and his mind. He knew that he had been the first guy to have sex with Lydia and he assumed still the only one. He knew however, that with each passing day that may not be the case.

What surprised him on this morning was that, having seen Dave's body, he wasn't sure if he could blame her for straying if she had the opportunity to be with such guys. He knew that their sexual life has reduced dramatically over the years and that his current condition meant that it was unlikely to pick up again anytime soon. Thinking back he now wondered how satisfied she ever was with their sex life. His thoughts were interrupted by his door opening and his daughter Gillian, entering in her dressing gown.

"Hi Dad, how's you this morning"

"I'm very sore Love, these exercises with Dave are very hard and he seems to push me more every day"

"I wouldn't mind him pushing me hard" she replied, laughing and blushing at the same time, not believing what she had said to her dad.

He looked at her strangely, thinking what she would say if she had seen Dave's naked body, but decided that silence might be best. It made him look at her in a different light, she was now 21 and a grown woman with a lovely body, in particular inheriting her mother's breasts and ass.

"How's college life, any nice boyfriend?"

"College is great Dad but No, there's no one boy for me at the moment. To be honest they all seem immature a lot of the time, anyway Mums not up yet, what would you like for your breakfast?"

He told her what he would like and she left, leaving him now worried about his daughter. Was she telling him she preferred older guys? If so, how much older? He told himself to stop worrying, she was a big girl now who could look after herself.

While Gillian was preparing breakfast for her dad, Lydia was still lying in her bed, naked as she now liked to sleep. She knew she should get up and get her youngest son ready for school and to prepare breakfast for William but she was finding it hard to motivate herself to make the move. She heard Gillian was up and assumed that she would look after her dad.

She looked at the clock on her bedside locker, it read 7.30am. She knew that Dave was calling later today after 9am and she should be in the office by then. She couldn't help looking at her phone to see if there were any messages from James, disappointed when there was none.

She forced herself out of the bed, seeing herself in the full-length mirror. She thought she looked old and haggard, telling herself to get a grip and to end her time with James before he did. This saddened her greatly as she showered and dressed, choosing a long dress over black lace underwear. She knew she could not stop working as they needed the money as well as the significant support for William.

Thankfully Gillian had fed her son and prepared him for school. As she came down the stairs he was preparing to leave for the bus so she kissed and hugged him and told him to have a good day. Gillian also was leaving, looking at her mother and thinking she looked very tired and stressed.

"Are you ok Mum, you look tired?"

"I'm grand Love, just a bit tired, go enjoy your day", giving her a hug. Gillian was surprised at how hard and long the hug was but said nothing.

Lydia then looked in on William to find him dozing so she left the house without waking him.

Just after 9am Dave arrived and used his own key to enter the house. He had with him a big leather bag. He looked in and found William asleep. He decided to leave him there for now so that he could undertake another task for James.

He knew that Lydia and Gillian had left as he had waited to see them go. He walked upstairs firstly to Lydia's bedroom. Taking equipment from his bag he proceeded to install discreet small cameras inside the fire alarm on the ceiling. He also put a tiny pin sized camera in her ensuite bathroom facing the shower and sink unit.

Taking his phone out he logged onto a security App looking at the live image of the bedroom and ensuite. Satisfied that they were installed correctly he moved to Gillian's bedroom, performing the same tasks. He finished by installing more hidden cameras in the guest bedroom, kitchen and living areas.

After he had checked all of them on the App. He adjusted the kitchen camera slightly before putting all his tools back in his bag which he then placed in the back of the car.

He then checked in on William who was just waking. "Good Morning William, are we ready for exercises?"

"If I Must Dave, I'm quite sore all over today."

"Ok, we'll take it a bit easier today, I'm in a bit of a hurry anyway"

James arrived at the office after 10am that morning, walking past Lydia without a word. He noted that she didn't look her best today. He was trying to strike a good balance between keeping her wanting more and not losing her. He chose to keep her waiting a little longer. Anyway Stella was coming to the office today and he wanted to see what Lydia's reaction would be to that.

Lydia watched James pass her as she worked on the agenda for the monthly management meeting which was to take place the following morning. James ignoring her merely confirmed in her mind that he was no longer interested in her. She just wished that James would talk to her and discuss it. After all they still needed to work together or perhaps he would transfer her to another job.

Just before noon she saw Stella approach her desk." Is James in?" not even greeting her or addressing her by name.

"Yes he is, shall I tell him you're here?"

Stella stared at Lydia, "have you forgotten how you should address me?"

Lydia looked up at the younger woman, for a moment confused before replying, "Yes Madam, he is in the office"

"That's better Whore, don't ever forget your place. I'll head in, go get us both a coffee and bring it in"

"Yes Madam" as she watched Stella walk towards his office. She smiled to herself hoping that Stella's actions meant that she hadn't demanded an end to whatever was going on between James and Lydia.

She rushed to the kitchen, preparing the coffees before going straight to James' office. She knocked on the door and entered after being instructed to do so. James and Stella were seated together on his couch so she placed the coffees on the table in front of them. Nothing was said by anyone so she stood and waited to be told to leave or stay.

"James, she's not wearing a sluts uniform is she?"

"You're right Stella, Lyds, why are you wearing a long dress, hiding your body from everyone"

"I'm sorry Sir, to be honest I didn't think you cared about what I wore anymore"

"Take if off"

"Now Sir? Here? Anyone could walk in"

"So what if they did, are you going to take it off or not?"

Knowing she had no choice she pulled the dress over her head, standing in front of them in her heels and undies.

"Do you remember what I last told you to ask Stella to do?"

"When Sir?"

"Lyds, I am not playing games here, either you remember or you don't, be very careful now as all your actions have consequences"

Lydia looked at the smiling couple on the couch. Of course she remembered the last time she had met Stella, how could she forget! James had just fucked her for the first time in the ass when Stella barged into his bedroom.

Looking at Stella she said, "Madam, please squeeze my tits"

"Take off your bra then, let me see those huge tits"

She took off her bra letting it fall to the ground.

"Come sit between us"

She sat between the two of them and each of them took one of her tits in their hand and squeezed tightly. She jumped as they pinched her nipples, lifting her tits and letting them fall down again and again.

"James, don't you just love these huge tits, and see how large her nipples get, I think she likes it"

Both James and Stella then took a nipple in their mouth, sucking and biting them in time with each other. Lydia looked down at them and couldn't believe how much she was enjoying it. Stella had been right, her nipples had got very big and sensitive. She couldn't help groaning in pleasure as they touched, sucked and bit her tits. This encouraged them to suck even more. When they stopped, they kissed each other.

"Stand up Whore, drop those panties"

When her panties were on the ground Stella reached out pulling her back down on the couch, lying her face upwards across both of their knees.

Stella started to kiss Lydia full on the mouth and Lydia found it hard to resist kissing her back. It wasn't long before they were in a deep passionate kiss. Lydia felt her legs being parted and James' hand placed between them, lightly fingering her clit and putting his fingers inside her.

She was moaning as she continued to kiss Stella, feeling an orgasm starting. Both James and Stella looked at each other, knowing exactly what they were doing. James proceeded to rub her clit harder and faster which was driving her crazy while Stella kissed her and pinched her nipples. She was losing control now and was on the verge of cuming when Stella said "Come on Whore, Cum for us"

This drove her over the edge and she screamed as she had a huge orgasm.

"Be quiet Slut, do you want everyone to know what you are" as they laughed and gave each other a high five. "What do you say now to Stella"

"Thank you Madam, that was amazing"

Stella stood, pulling her dress up and removing her panties, "you know what to do Whore", as she sat back down on the couch.

Lydia knelt before her and looked at her bare pussy. She reached forward and touched it, the first pussy other than her own that she had ever looked at or touched. She then dropped her head into her lap, starting to lick at her pussy, using her fingers to separate the pussy lips and to lick the clit.

"You have a lot to learn Whore, but you're making a good start, as she ground Lydia's face into her pussy, trapping Lydia between her legs as she came hard.

After releasing her from her legs she lay there on the couch.

"Ok you can get dressed but only the dress, leave the undies here, we're off to lunch now, we may come back for more, you can go."

Lydia quickly put her dress on, conscious that everyone would know she had no bra on, left the office and returned to her desk. She had brought her lunch to work and she ate that at her desk not wanting to sit with the other staff in the work canteen. She saw James and Stella leave without a word to her.

In mid-afternoon Lydia received a message from James that he was not returning to the office that day. Shortly afterwards Tony, the Finance Director, approached her, "Lydia, do you have any free time, I need someone to call back some figures with me"

"Of course Tony" and she followed him to his office where they sat next to one another at his desk.

He gave her a printout with many columns of figures that he needed her to tick off from another listing he had in front of him. He didn't fail to notice that she was not wearing a bra, something that surprised him as he knew she had one on that morning when he passed her desk. He never passed her without having a good look as he found her a sexy woman, especially her huge tits.

As she ticked off the numbers called by him she noted that he was looking at her tits through her dress, he was so close he could almost touch them and she felt slightly uncomfortable.

Tony had been wondering for a number of weeks now whether anything was going on between her and James. He knew of James' history of using women and of course he was aware of James' Dad's long time affair with his secretary, Emily. He wondered whether history was repeating itself.

"How is William doing?"

"He's improving very slowly, James has been a great help providing support and home help"

"That's good of him" wondering what payment in kind he was receiving, "please tell William I was asking for him"

"I will, of course"

"Lydia, can I ask you a very personal question"

Looking at him nervously, "what is it?"

"Don't get upset at me but I can't help noticing you've taken off the bra you were wearing this morning"

She looked at him stunned, "you can't say that Tony, that's out of order."

He looked at her smiling, "sorry if I'm out of line, I'm just curious why you would take it off"

"Stop it Tony, if you must know I spilt some coffee on it" knowing that was a stupid unbelievable response, blushing as she said it.

He smiled again, thinking how that could be possible but merely remarked, "Well, it worked out well for us men"

She stared at him, "are we finished here?"

"Sorry if I upset you, its just hard not to notice you're braless, it's a lovely look. Yes, let's leave it at that, thanks for your help"

As she rose he looked at her ass and couldn't see any panty line, just a beautiful shaped ass. He knew something was up and hoped for her sake that it wasn't James. His cock was rock hard under his trousers and he took it out and masturbated thinking of Lydia's body.

Lydia returned to her desk, gathered her bag and coat and quickly left the office. She was worried that it now wasn't just James obviously that wanted her. She knew straight away on entering Tony's office that there was no need to check the figures, it was only her figure he was interested in. Did he know about what was going on? Had James told him? She now dreaded the management team meeting the next day.

She went straight home, rushing upstairs to get some underwear before meeting anyone. She changed into her sweatpants and top and went into the kitchen where Gillian and her young son were eating. Making some coffee she took one to William who was watching TV in his room. They talked about their day, Lydia saying how boring her day was. They agreed that they would have a family movie night on Saturday night, two days away. That cheered him up and she left to prepare his dinner.

20 Miles away Dave had watched her enter the bedroom on the cameras he had installed earlier that day. He watched as she removed her dress, surprising him being naked under it. This was the first time he had seen her body and it was all he thought it would be, those tits and ass!

Although the cameras had been installed for James' viewing he had set them up in such a way so that he could watch as well. Just as he was about to turn off the App he noticed movement in the camera from Gillian's bedroom. He put it on full screen and watched her move around the bedroom, hoping she might undress. Alas she did not but he thought to himself, Later Gillian!

He then sent James a message to say that the cameras were up and running, giving him the passwords needed to view.

James was relaxing in his apartment when he received the message. After lunch he had gone back there with Stella who had sucked him off in the lift before leaving him at the door.

He logged onto the App, entered the passwords and saw the panel of live cameras. He saw movement in the kitchen and he watched Lydia, now dressed in casual clothes, preparing dinner. He was very pleased with the clarity of the picture and the sound. He listened as Lydia and her son discussed his school day. He watched Gillian lay on her bed with her headphones on, singing along. She wasn't a great singer but she looked like a miniature version of her mum, interesting he thought.

He switched off. It wasn't his intention to watch the cameras much, he did respect their privacy but now and again he might test Lydia and see if she would obey him even if she didn't know he was watching.

He thought of calling Gemma over to his apartment and using her but he decided he wasn't in the mood for that slut. Maybe later if he felt the need. There was a College Football game on that he wanted to see in any case.

He also wanted to give some thought to his next moves with Lydia...