Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did it after the Secretaries Day as well. In the showers after out treatments I was the only one with so much hair. Some of the girls had none and the others only a little. I felt so dirty having so much. You should have seen how they looked at me. Is it okay?"

He listened to her explanation, wanting to believe it was as simple as she said, yet thinking deep down there was probably other reasons too. He also wanted to ask which of the secretaries had no hair but was afraid to, "Not at all, it looks nice. Come here again please."

When she was next to him, he again stroked her breasts and nipples before feeling her now neat pussy. As he touched her there, she moaned a little which surprised him as she had always been a very quiet lover. It encouraged him to put a finger, then two into her pussy. It was obvious she was enjoying it and he felt her getting wet. He stopped when he felt himself get sore from the angle of his body.

She looked at him. He looked very tired. She couldn't believe what had just happened and was disappointed when he stopped.

"Are you ok, Willy?"

"Yes Love. I'm just a bit sore."

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't have done that. You should be resting and lying still."

"It's been far too long since I touched you. It was really nice."

"Yes it was, Willy. It has been too long."

"Can I ask you something Love?"

Wondering what he wanted to ask her, she said, "Of course, what is it?"

"Would you touch me like you did the last time?"

She looked at him in shock but also pleasure, "I want to, but I wasn't sure if you wanted me to."

She pulled the blankets away from him and opened his pyjama bottoms, surprised to feel a hard cock. She bent down and took his cock into her mouth, slowly sucking on it. She now knew how small he was and found it easy to take it all in her mouth.

As he looked down at her, he loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth but still couldn't believe she was doing it. It was obvious to him that she now enjoyed it. He didn't last long, cuming in her mouth after only a very short time.

She swallowed every drop and then smiled up at him, "Mmmmm, that was nice. I hope it was for you too."

"Thank you Love, it was so good. I still can't believe you like doing that now but I'm glad you do."

She decided it was best to stop this conversation from going any further, so she buttoned up his pyjamas and pulled the blankets over him. She then dressed quickly before kissing him, "Go get some sleep Willy. We have a busy day tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too Lydia. You have no idea how much."

She finally said, "Good night Willy," and left the room.

She joined the rest of the family who had started a game of Monopoly. Getting a glass of wine she sat down next to Gillian, who was not involved in the game.

Gillian looked at her mum, thinking she looked a bit flushed. "Was it possible that her Dad and Mam just had sex? Surely not with her dad's condition," she thought.

"Is Dad okay?" she asked her Mam.

"Yeah, He's tired but he really enjoyed tonight. Thanks for doing all the work."

Gillian smiled, "Everyone has said how much they enjoyed it. Everyone is also saying how great you look, that work obviously agrees with you."

"Thanks Love. I must admit that it's better than being at home all the time although I feel guilty saying say that with your Dad now here all the time."

"I'm sure he will improve Mam. I know Dave can be demanding but he tells me that Dad is improving."

"That's good to hear Love. I'm feeling a bit tired myself. I think I'll head to bed."

She said goodnight to all her kids and went to her room, checking in on William on the way. He was fast asleep. When she was undressed, she cleaned off her make-up and face and put on the night cream as recommended by the young girl earlier that day. She felt very refreshed after it. She then looked for a silk nighty that Willy had bought for her 40th Birthday. She had rarely worn it but remembered it felt sexy. Finding it, she slipped it on, looking in the mirror. It felt and looked good on her, and she decided to sleep in it.

Lying in the bed she thought back to what had happened downstairs. She had enjoyed William touching her, but it didn't last long. She was feeling horny and not satisfied. She put her hand between her legs, widening them, and fingered her own clit, slowly then a bit harder before having a wonderful orgasm. Feeling satisfied, she fell into a deep sleep.

On the following day, as William was feeling very tired and sore, they cancelled the family day out and instead stayed in the house. The family had a long lunch after which they watched a movie.

Late in the afternoon Imelda, Sean and Jimmy left to return to their own homes. William was asleep and Gillian had gone out to meet a friend. Lydia got her youngest son to bed early, allowing him to play a computer game in bed.

That left her with some time to herself. She thought about the week ahead. She knew James would not be back until Tuesday, but she would see Tony tomorrow. She wondered how Tony would treat her now and what he would do about the money issue.

She also wondered what everyone would make of her new look. She hoped that they liked it. She also hoped that she would get to spend some time this week with James, maybe in his apartment. Maybe she might get more time with Tony. She was surprised at her thoughts but now knew that she could not live without good sex. She wanted to experience new things and she knew James could educate her in ways she had not yet even thought of.

Late on the Sunday night Dave arrived home after a weekend away with some old school friends. It was a wild weekend with much drink taken. He also had a lot of fun with a married woman, in her mid-40s, who had been in the same hotel at a hen party. They had eyed each other across the bar before having a drink. The drinks soon continued in her hotel room before they had wild sex. He was her first black lover and he didn't disappoint her. He thought she had a great body, even if a little small on top. They spent one night together. Very little sleep was had.

He was pleased to have received a message from Gillian over the weekend, enquiring about William's ability to leave the house. Over the weekend, even when he was having his fun, he thought a lot about Lydia and Gillian, wondering if and when James would permit him to make a move on either of them. He had considered looking at the hidden cameras but decided that he would give them privacy for the weekend.

Lydia woke the next morning before her alarm went off. Lying there. She thought about what she would wear to work. James wasn't due in the office, but she wanted to look good for Tony, the thought surprising her. She rose from the bed, showered and put on a dressing gown before calling her youngest son. She prepared breakfast for him and for William. She looked in on a sleeping William, leaving his food on his bedside table. She told her son to get ready for school and went back to her bedroom.

There, she put on her new make-up and day creams and brushed her hair before getting her clothes. She first dressed in white lace push-up bra and thong before putting on a tight low-cut white top, short navy jacket and a navy skirt, with a hem about 6 inches above her knee. She finished the outfit with four-inch heels.

She looked at the complete look in her full-length mirror, stunned at how good she looked. She left her bedroom, calling her son to tell him they were leaving. Before doing so she again looked in on William, glad to see he was still asleep.

After leaving her son to the school bus she headed to the office, arriving well before her official starting time. She sat at her desk, nervous, anticipating the reaction of all to her new look.

Gemma was the next one into the office passing Lydia's desk before doing a quick about-turn, "I love your new hair style Lydia. It makes you look so much younger."

Lydia looked up at her, surprised at what seemed to be a genuine compliment,

"Thanks Gemma. I thought I needed a change".

"Well, It's certainly a change! It suits you," and she walked to her own office.

Lydia was guilty at her bad thoughts towards Gemma, seeing the younger girl's smiles on seeing her new look. Shortly afterwards she saw Tony walking towards her, staring at her as he got nearer.

"I'm sorry Madam, what are you doing at Lydia's desk?"

She laughed, "Will you stop Tony."

"Lydia, I was so looking forward to seeing you today, but I must say that I totally love the new look," as he looked down at her beautiful face, new hairstyle, deep cleavage and legs below her skirt, "It takes years off you."

"Thanks Tony. I like it myself."

Just then his cell-phone rang and he answered it, telling his secretary Mary that he was on the way. He headed off to his office but not before saying, "Let's chat later."

The morning went very slowly with only a small number of phone calls and emails to get through. Everyone complimented Lydia on her new look, especially Andy who spent more than 15 minutes sitting on her desk as he chatted to her. She was slightly amused that he couldn't keep his eyes off her body as they chatted.

Just before lunchtime, as Lydia watched Mary leave the office, her phone rang. Seeing Tony's name on the display she answered, and he asked her to come to his office.

On entering his office she saw Tony seated on his office couch. She walked towards him as he said, "Lydia, are you trying to drive me nuts? looking that good."

She laughed, "That wasn't my intention."

"I have to tell you Lydia, that I can't stop thinking about what happened on Friday. Did you think about it?"

"Of course I did Tony. Even though it was wrong it felt so good."

"Lydia, raise your skirt for me."

She looked at him as she lifted her skirt, displaying her white lace thong to him.

He stared at her legs as the skirt rose. On seeing her panties he motioned for her to come nearer before he touched her legs, slowly stroking them higher up her thighs. On reaching her panties he reached around and grabbed her ass, "Unfortunately we don't have much time, Mary will be back soon."

Lydia knelt down in front of him, stroking his cock through his trousers, "Have I time to please you, Sir"

His response was to open his trousers.

She quickly had his cock in her mouth, eagerly taking the full length down her throat as she sucked him slowly. Both of them moaned as she pleased him, Lydia looking up at him as she did it. Before long he was cuming in her mouth, a little seeping out the side. She licked the side of her mouth before standing and fixing her clothes. Without another word from either of them she left the office and returned to her desk.

The afternoon was as quiet as the morning other than Andy finding a reason to pass Lydia's desk every hour. Shortly before she was due to leave the office Lydia received a call from James.

"Hi Sir"

"Lyds, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm planning to work from home tomorrow. Can you come around here at lunchtime. You can prepare some lunch and then we can get down to business."

She wondered what he meant by "down to business" but told him that she would see him then. Just before he finished the call he asked, "Legs or Ass?"

"Legs Sir," she responded, and he hung up.

Happy that she would see James the next day, she left the office and went home.

Before calling Lydia, James had just returned home from his time away with Stella. All the time away he worried about his conversation with Tony on the previous Friday. He knew Tony was a good Finance Manager and that he had been very loyal to James' father. James hoped that this loyalty would not result in Tony running to his dad and reporting the missing monies.

He had discussed the matter with Stella, telling her that he had spent the money on expensive furnishings for his apartment and on expensive dinners and wines. To his amazement she agreed to give him the missing $50k. She told him that she had inherited money from her grandparents and that she was happy to fund him if it meant that they could continue to have fun together. She knew that, should James lose his job, it was unlikely they could continue their fun with Lydia. Her experiences with Lydia to date told Stella that there were few limits to what was possible with the older woman.

James gratefully accepted the offer but now had to work out how to return the monies to the company and to keep Tony quiet. Of course, he was not aware of what had happened between Tony and Lydia.

While he and Stella were away, they discussed the possible scenarios with Lydia. Both were excited at the potential ways in which Lydia could please them. During their chats Stella told James about her submissive toyboy, Paul who was 20 years of age. For over 2 years now she had educated Paul in the ways of total submission to her, running to her when she called, pleasing her as she saw fit. She described Paul as a very fit, tall boy with a huge thick cock who had an amazing tongue when it came to giving her oral satisfaction.

James asked Stella to video call Paul, who answered without 5 seconds. Stella instructed him to strip on the camera and to play with his hard cock for her. Paul immediately complied, playing for about 15 minutes, before she instructed him to stop and not to cum. She then stopped the call before asking James' opinion.

"Oh Stella, he's so young and horny. Have you shared him yet?"

"No James, I haven't but I think it might be time to do that."

As they both laughed, they stripped and fucked each other quickly, not for the first time on this trip.

James had deliberately avoided looking at the hidden cameras in Lydia's house while he was away as he had not told Stella about the cameras. He knew Lydia would not yet be home. He decided to wait to see her until she was at his apartment the next day.

When Lydia arrived home, she changed her clothes before seeing how William was.

He was very tired after what he said had been a hard session with Dave. He asked her, "Well, did everyone tell you how well you looked?"

Laughing she replied, "A few did, James wasn't in. By the way I meant to tell you that Tony mentioned last week that he might drop in to see you soon."

"Oh, It would be great to see Tony. We always got on well," as he wondered why she felt the need to mention James, given he had not been in the office today. He said nothing more.

"Ok, I'll go get dinner on. Do you want it in here or will I help you out of the bed?"

"If you don't mind Love, I'll stay in bed. I really am very sore."

She assured her that this was ok as she left his room. After dinner her evening was quiet. After helping her son with his homework they watched some TV before she sent him to bed, leaving her alone. Gillian was once again out with college friends.

Later that night, as she lay in bed, she wondered what might happen with James the next day. Yes, she had enjoyed her time with Tony, but she knew that it didn't compare with the longer sessions she had already experienced with James. And of course, he had not yet seen her new look. She hoped that it would please him. That was her last thought as she slipped into a deep sleep.

Opening her eyes the next morning, she felt happy, smiling to herself, as she looked forward to the day ahead. She knew that new experiences were likely for her and although a bit nervous about what they might be, she was now very aware that she wanted them.

After doing her home morning duties she dressed in a way that she thought would please James before taking her son to school and heading to the office. She hoped that the morning would go quickly.

Shortly after she had left the house, Dave arrived for his work with William. William was asleep when he arrived, so he decided to get himself a coffee first. While he was seated in the kitchen, he heard movement on the stairs. Gillian walked in, dressed in a long dressing gown, looking a bit hungover.

Dave smiled at her, "I think someone must have had a good time last night."

"Oh Hi Dave, I'm sure it was. I'm not sure I remember much of it," laughing as she said it.

He looked at her closely, not missing her large tits swinging under her gown. She got herself a glass of cold water, sitting up on the kitchen stool, opposite him. Her gown opened a bit, displaying a lot of leg to him.

"Gillian, you can't have been that drunk that you can't remember?"

She laughed again, "No, I wasn't that bad, but I did have a fair bit to drink."

"I hope the men didn't take advantage of you," he said, while clearly looking at her long legs and her cleavage, now that the gown had loosened a bit on top.

"No, they didn't. They had too much drink too," noticing Dave's examination of her, but taking no steps to close her gown.

Dave could feel himself getting horny at the sight of this 21 year-old girl, clearly displaying herself to him. He suspected that she might respond favourably if he made a move on her but he knew that James would not approve. Since James was the paymaster in this arrangement, he decided that he should remove himself from the situation, getting off the stool and putting his mug in the dishwasher.

He turned to her, "I better go wake your dad and get to work", seeing her disappointed look. He then left the kitchen.

Gillian looked at him leave. She knew that he had been looking closely at her and she had noticed his erection under his trousers. It looked large. She was disappointed when he left. She drank her glass of water and returned to bed. She had no college today thankfully.

William was awake when Dave entered his room. They discussed the weekend when William told him about the lovely Saturday with the entire family. Dave then asked, "And what about yesterday? Did you go to the forest park?"

"No, we didn't go. To be honest with you I wasn't up to it. I felt very sore and tired so everyone stayed at home."

Dave smiled at him, "William, that's understandable. I have told you this is going to take some time before you feel better. We will get there though. Now, will we get you of the bed and get started?"

William indicated with a nod that they should, and Dave helped him out of the bed. For the next hour Dave worked William hard before taking him to the shower, undressing him there.

Dave washed him all over, having his usual thoughts about William's pitiful cock.

After he had dried him fully, he asked him, "William, do you mind if I take a quick shower? I have a lunch appointment to go to."

William was surprised at his request, telling him to go ahead. He was even more surprised when Dave left him sitting there in his wheelchair while the man stripped for his shower.

Dave stripped slowly, deliberately in front of William. When he lowered his boxers, he could see William staring at his cock, very large compared to William's, even in a limp state. He proceeded to shower himself, lathering his cock and balls slowly, getting erect as he did so, knowing William was watching. He was also thinking about Gillian upstairs, wishing she was the one watching him. This made him more erect.

William watched the other man shower himself and could not take his eyes off the large cock, growing in size. He looked up at Dave, to find him smiling, aware he was being watched. He didn't look away though.

While drying himself, facing William, Dave said, "I'm sorry I became erect William, but that always happens when I shower."

William said nothing so Dave carried on, "I'm sure you've seen lots of cocks anyway in the showers over the years."

William blushed, "Not like that one I haven't."

Dave laughed, "Well, you know what they said about us black guys."

William looked away and Dave finished dressing himself before getting William back into his bed.