Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything else I can do for you before I go?"

"No thanks Dave. I know Gillian is home today so I'm sure she will look after me."

Dave smiled, "Yes, I saw her earlier. She's a bit hungover. I wouldn't mind her looking after me."

William stared at him, surprised at his words but just seeing the other man smiling at him.

Dave then left the house. William lay in his bed thinking about Dave's cock and what his wife and daughter would think if they saw it. He once again felt so inferior.

While all of this had been going on in her house Lydia was having a quiet morning in the office, wishing the hours away. There seemed to be very few in. Mary told her that Tony was out at a meeting with the bankers.

Just before lunch, Lydia turned off her PC and headed to James' apartment. On the way there she stopped off at a Gourmet Food shop and picked up chicken, salad and breads. On reaching his car-park she looked at herself in the mirror. Liking what she saw, she headed into the apartment lobby where a security man was seated.

He looked up at her, "Hello, you must be Lydia. James told me to send you on up. I'll tell you you're' here."

"Thanks," she replied as she noticed the man having a good look at her.

James received the message and opened his apartment door, leaving it ajar for her.

When she arrived, she walked straight in, assuming she was to do so after seeing the open door. She saw him seated at his table, a stack of papers in front of him.

He looked up as she walked in, taking a double-take on seeing her new look.

"Lydia, what have you done to yourself?"

"Sorry Sir, do you not like it?"

"I love it. Come here, let me have a closer look."

He examined her closely, looking at her new hairstyle and her made-up face. He thought she looked beautiful, sexy, much younger, even confident.

He then looked at her black short jacket and skirt. The skirt had a slit up both sides which showed more of her legs. On top she wore a sheer white blouse, a teasing amount of cleavage on show, her large tits very nicely shaped under it. Five-inch heels completed her outfit, one he found extremely sexy.

"What did you get us for lunch?"

She found it surprising that he had made no comment on her outfit and hoped it wasn't because he didn't approve. She had however seen the lust in his eyes as she told him what she had picked up for lunch. He told her to get it ready and returned to his papers.

While she was serving the lunch, he was looking at her, though not directly. He was very pleased that she appeared confident and even more pleased at the new sexy look and her clothing choice. He wanted there and then to get her to show him her underwear but that could wait until later. He would make her wait. He was glad he hadn't looked at her in the hidden cameras as that would have spoilt the great surprise.

While they were eating, he turned to her, "Did Tony say anything to you about the work on your house?"

With a worried look on her face she wondered if Tony had said anything even though they had agreed not to tell James, "No, I haven't seen him. He's not in today."

He looked at her, wondering why the panicked look, "That's good. Maybe he's not going to make a big deal of it. Anyway, I think I have it sorted."

She didn't respond, hoping the conversation about Tony would end.

Once lunch was finished, he asked her to do some emails for him as she wondered if it was only going to be work today. For over an hour they worked away and then he asked for a coffee.

It had been over two hours since she had entered his apartment and it took all in his power not to strip and use her. However, he still kept her waiting. His phone rang with the security man informing him that a parcel had arrived.

James told Lydia to go and get it, "Take your jacket off first. Make sure you chat to the man for a few minutes."

"Yes Sir," she replied, taking her jacket off, happy that he wanted her on display with the security man. She went down in the lift, made some small talk with the man before taking the parcel from him. The man had never stopped looking at her tits and legs.

She handed the parcel to James, who told her to open it. She opened it and went to hand it to him.

"Lyds. Open it. It's for you anyway."

She nervously took the package out, opening it to find some blindfolds, cuffs and ropes. She looked at him, "James, what do you mean that they're for me?"

He laughed, "You're an intelligent woman. I think you can work that out for yourself."

She stared at him, a mixture of feelings, fear, excitement, wanting to know what they might feel like.

He continued, "Anyway, I won't be using them on you today. I don't think you're ready for that yet. We have some more work to do."

Lydia was disappointed, thinking James would not want her to please him today.

James continued with reading emails and making some phone calls, making her sit down in the kitchen area. She jumped up when she heard his doorbell chime.

"Lydia, go see who's at the door."

She went to the door and opened it, surprised to see Stella and a young man standing there. Stella barged past her, followed by the young man.

Lydia closed the door and turned to find Stella standing next to James, both staring at her.

Stella broke the silence, "James, what has the whore done to herself?"

"Do you not like her new look, Stella? I think she wanted to look good for me, isn't that right Lydia?"

Lydia looked at all the others in the room. She was stunned to be called a whore in front of the young man and then to hear James' words, "I did it for myself Sir."

James laughed, "Ok, if that's what you want to believe, go ahead. Stella, are you not going to introduce your friend to us?"

Stella looked over at the young man, "This is Paul, my young lover. Paul, say hello to James."

Paul looked around the apartment, then directly at James, "Hello Sir. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Lydia noticed that Paul had not been instructed to address her and also his addressing James as "Sir." She looked at the young man. She thought that he could not be any older than Gillian.

All in the room looked at each other. Lydia and Paul wondered what was going on. They watched as James and Stella kissed one another.

Stella then looked at Paul, instructing him to strip.

Lydia looked away as he started, only to hear James tell her to watch.

She turned to face Paul as he kicked off his shoes before taking off his jacket and shirt. He had a very toned torso and it was only now that she noticed that he was a very attractive young man. He then unbuckled his belt, and opening his trousers, let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them.

He was now standing there, dressed only in tight black briefs. He looked at Stella who indicated that he should take them off.

By this time, Lydia wanted to see the young man naked. His large cock was evident under the briefs. She wanted to see it. As he took his briefs off, she stared, in awe, at the size of his cock. It was enormous, both in length and girth.

James and Stella smiled at each other, watching their two subs, one stripping, the other staring at him. They kissed again before James spoke, "I think our slut likes the look of your young man."

Lydia was brought back to reality by his comment. She had not realised that she was just standing there staring at Paul's cock.

"Stella, do you think my slut deserves to taste your man's cock?"

Stella smiled at James, "Actually, I don't think so," then looking at Paul, she said, "Come with me Boy," walking towards the bedroom.

Lydia watched the pair walk towards the bedroom, then seeing James follow them and signalling that she should do the same.

Once all four went in the bedroom Paul undressed Stella and lay her on the bed. The others watched as he parted her legs and touched her pussy lightly. Stella grabbed his head, pushing it between her legs. He wasted no time, as he kissed her bare pussy, pushing his tongue into her, flicking it in and out, as she moaned with satisfaction.

Lydia watched the scene in front of her. This was the first time she had seen anyone else have sex and she was fascinated at the sight of the young man practically fucking Stella's pussy with his long tongue. As she watched, she felt a hand touching her ass through the skirt before it went through the slit and touch her panties. She arched her back into James, wanting him to touch her more. She watched as James stood back from her and undressed himself fully. She went to undress herself, but he stopped her.

She and James watched as Paul brought Stella to orgasm again and again. Lydia watched as James left her and walked towards Stella who reached out and stroked his cock before putting it in her mouth.

Lydia was stunned, standing there fully dressed while the others were naked, having sex together. She wanted to participate but knew she had to wait until instructed to. She could feel that she was already very wet. She saw James withdraw from Stella's mouth to cum on her tits. She stared as the young man licked the cum and cleaned her breasts with his mouth.

James looked at her, "Slut, go make us some coffee."

Lydia left the bedroom. As she waited for the kettle to boil, she wondered if she was to play today. She needed to cum. She needed to please James.

Putting four coffees on a tray she headed for the bedroom, only to find the other three seated in the living room, James and Stella wearing gowns. She placed the coffees on the table and went to sit.

James spoke, "Stay standing, Slut."

Lydia stood as the others drank their coffee, no one speaking. She saw Paul examining her closely and that he was still erect. After what seemed like ages, James again spoke, "Ok Slut, take off your blouse."

She unbuttoned her blouse slowly before opening it and taking it off, her large tits on display in the push-up bra.

James admired her confidence, "Skirt."

She unzipped her skirt, stepping out it when it fell to the floor.

Standing there in her lace underwear and heels, she watched as the others looked her up and down. It was obvious to her that they liked what they saw. The young man's cock seeming to grow even bigger.

Stella whispered something to Paul, who stood and approached Lydia.

He stood behind her, his huge cock touching her back.

James smiled at her, "Look at us, Slut."

Lydia looked directly at James and Stella as the young man unclasped her bra, took it off her and threw it on the couch. He then reached around her, holding her tits in his large hands, groping and squeezing them before pinching her nipples. She leaned back against his hard cock, loving the feel of it. It seemed to go all the way up her back. For several minutes he played with her tits, pushing his cock against her.

James was amused watching Lydia's facial expressions as Paul touched and played with her. It was obvious that she was pushing back against his cock. Stella smiled at James who nodded to her.

Lydia had her eyes closed, enjoying the young man's touches so she did not see Stella signal to him to put his hands lower. She felt his hands leave her tits and travel down her midriff until they touched the top of her panties. He lowered them from the back before spreading her legs with his hands.

Feeling his cock against her bare ass Lydia leaned back against it. He felt him step away from her and opened her eyes to see James and Stella with huge smiles on their faces.

Paul then took Lydia's hand and sat her down on the couch. She watched as he knelt down before her, reaching out to spread her legs widely. He leaned forward and licked her pussy and she moaned, hoping and knowing what was about to happen. When he put his tongue in her she moaned loudly, making the two watching the scene laugh. Lydia didn't care what they thought or did, she wanted the young man to carry on.

For a full fifteen minutes Lydia's pussy was licked, kissed and tongue-fucked. She had numerous orgasms, each one more intense than the last. When she couldn't take anymore, she tried to push him away.

He didn't stop until Stella instructed him to, telling him to go lie on the bed and to wait for her. He went to the bedroom without a word.

James and Stella then looked at Lydia, stretched out on the couch, eyes closed, still recovering from the mind-blowing orgasms. They allowed her to lie there while they kissed each other once more.

The next thing Lydia felt was hands pulling her up from the couch. She looked up to see Stella who kissed her on the mouth. Lydia responded as Stella took her by the hands towards the bedroom. When they walked in, they saw Paul sucking on James' cock.

Lydia was shocked once more, having never before seen two men together sexually. She watched James cum in the young man's mouth, nothing escaping his mouth. James then pushed the young man back onto the bed, his huge erect cock standing up.

Stella whispered to Lydia, "Kiss him, then sit on him."

"OMG, there's no way I could possibly take all of that in me."

Laughing, Stella told her to do it.

Lydia got on the bed and lay on top of him, leaning up to kiss him. It wasn't long before they were in a passionate long kiss, his hands all over her body. Lydia then stopped the kiss before sitting up and positioning her pussy over his cock.

Paul had a huge smile on his face as he watched the older woman sitting up, her huge tits hanging down. He couldn't resist touching and squeezing them as he watched her trying to position herself above him. He helped her by lifting her ass up in his hands. Then feeling her pussy lips, he pushed his cock into her, slowly at first.

He watched her face closely as he pushed into her, seeing her fear at how big he was but also seeing her wiliness to take him.

Lydia felt his cock in her and couldn't believe how hard it was. As he pushed into her, she thought she couldn't take anymore but she wanted to see how much of his huge cock she could take. Each time she thought he was fully in her she relaxed only for him to push more into her. Each time she thought "no more," but still she pushed down as he pushed up. Eventually, he was fully in her. Never before had she felt so full.

As she relaxed with the feeling of his cock in her, she heard Stella tell him, "Fuck the Whore."

Paul started to move her up and down with his hands on her ass. Then pulling her down onto his chest he began to fuck her slowly, each thrust driving into her, feeling her tight pussy grabbing his cock. He heard her moaning loudly as he built up the pace, driving harder into her.

Lydia could not believe the hardness being driven into her pussy. She could feel that she was sore but also how wet she felt at this moment. As he fucked her harder and faster, she tried to move with him. She screamed as a huge orgasm came on her.

Paul heard her scream, feeling the older woman orgasm on his cock which drove him to cum inside her. Lydia was by far the oldest woman he had ever been with. He could not get over how tight her pussy felt, how hungry she was for his cock.

Lydia had almost forgotten that there were others there as she felt the young man cum in here, feeling spurt after spurt inside her. She then fell down on top of his chest. He reached up and hugged her tightly, before placing her head in his hands and kissing her.

They were both brought back to their senses when they heard applause. Looking up they saw James and Stella, both now fully dressed, applauding them.

James spoke, "Now you are a total Slut, Lydia. Do you now know what you've been missing all your life?"

"Yes Sir. Thank You Sir," she responded, feeling so slutty and sore but totally satisfied.

"Has your married cunt ever felt so full?" asked Stella.

"No Madam, never," Lydia said, feeling ashamed she would admit that.

James looked at Stella, "I think that's enough for today?"

"Yes James, I think our two Subs have more than earned their keep today.", then turning to them, still lying in each other's arms on the bed, "Get off the bed, you total sluts. Get dressed and leave."

Paul and Lydia rose quickly, finding their clothes and getting dressed. They left the apartment together in silence. Lydia asked him if he needed a lift, but he told her that he had his bike with him. She watched as he cycled away, looking so young on his bike.

She then sat in her car, stunned at what had happened. She knew she had gone to James' apartment hoping to please him but never in her wildest imagination did she expect to be fucked by such a young man. Once she had seen his cock, she wanted it. Once she had seen him pleasing Stella, she wanted him to do down on her too. She felt ashamed at wanting it so much but deep down she was proud that she had taken all of his cock inside her. The orgasms she had experienced were unbelievable to her.

She hoped that she had pleased James today...........