Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 11

Story Info
Lydia knows there's more to come.
10.5k words
4.55
10.3k
15

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary for her Husband's Boss. She is now his Sub. Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

Lydia begins to question whether it's non-consensual or not!

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning started with the house alarm blaring around the house. Lydia jumped from her bed, rushing out her room to see what was happening. At the same time, Gillian left her room to see her naked mother running down the stairs and turning off the alarm.

Gillian, in her night dress, followed her down the stairs, stunned at the appearance of her mother, noticing her very trimmed pussy area and her huge breasts. She had not seen her naked in a very long time.

Lydia turned around to see Gillian staring at her, only then remembering she was naked. They both heard William calling out from his room. She asked her daughter to tell him that all was ok, while she rushed back up the stairs.

While Gillian was talking to her dad Lydia entered the room, this time in her dressing gown and slippers. She told them that she had checked around the house. When the alarm monitoring company phoned, she gave them their pass code to confirm that all was ok. Lydia had discovered that Gillian had opened her bedroom window which had set off the alarm.

They left his room to allow him to return to sleep and went to the kitchen together.

"Mam, when did you start sleeping in the nude?"

"It's been a while now. I find it more comfortable."

"Did you do that when Dad was there with you?"

She looked at her daughter, wondering where the questions were coming from.

"Actually no, but I like it now."

"And have you always trimmed below?"

"That's a very personal question Love," but not saying anymore as they both laughed a little, "Would you like a coffee?"

"No thanks Mam, I'm going back to bed."

"Ok Love, I think I'll bring up one with me. By the way try not to open your window when the alarm is on."

"Oh Mam, I forgot the alarm was on. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry, Love," she replied, just glad the questions had stopped.

Back in her bedroom, Lydia thought about how stupid she had been, running out of her room naked. She was glad that William had not seen her and hoped that Gillian would not talk about it again. But then again, a lot of her recent actions were not exactly normal.

9 weeks ago, she had been a content married woman, looking after the house and her family. William's accident changed everything. Now she was a submissive Secretary to James.

9 Weeks ago, her sexual experience had been limited to William. Now she had experienced a sexual massage with Bryan, been finger-fucked to orgasm by a young girl, been fucked in all available holes by James, had given to and received oral from Stella, and had sex with Gerry and Tony. She had also given her husband the best blow job he had ever received from her, much to his shock. She had discovered she loved to give blow jobs, something she had hated in the past.

9 weeks ago, she was an extremely conservative dresser. Now it was expected that she should wear short skirts, low tops and sexy lingerie.

9 weeks ago, only William had seen her naked and he the only man she had seen naked. Now she knew the look and feel of a real man, feeling more comfortable with being naked with other men and women.

9 weeks ago, she considered herself a simple mature woman. Now she was totally aware of how desirable she was to so many men. She realised she enjoyed the attention and the lust and desire that she saw in their eyes.

As her thoughts went over the period since the accident, she felt very guilty but at the same time, sexy and needy. She could not believe that sex could be so good. While she knew that James enjoyed humiliating and embarrassing her, she also realised that she enjoyed it.

In recent weeks there were times when she thought of herself as looking old and haggard. As she now looked at her naked body in the mirror, she realised that she looked good, fit and reasonably toned. Her one dislike was, as always, her large breasts but she knew that men loved them.

She thought about her visits to James' Country Club and the treatments she had received there, making her feel beautiful and desirable. She decided there and then that she would start her own beauty regime so that she could keep her looks for as long as possible.

Turning from the mirror she saw her wedding picture on the bedside locker. It brought her quickly back to reality. What was she thinking? Who did she think she was?

She resolved to have a good family weekend. She started by showering, then putting on a turtleneck top with light trousers. She had, however, also put on sexy white bra and panties. She loved the feeling of them unlike the old cotton ones she used to wear.

She looked in on her son who was still asleep and listened at Gillian's door, hearing her singing away to some music or other. Going downstairs she looked in on William, who was also asleep.

As she sat on a kitchen stool she thought about William. She believed that she still loved him greatly, but she knew life with him would never be the same again. Could she possibly continue to have her fun with James and the others while still loving William? Could he possibly accept that she would have sexual experiences with others? What would the kids say if they knew?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Gillian, "You look deep in thought, Mam"

"Not at all Love, I'm just planning the weekend in my head. We promised William a movie night so maybe I'll give Jimmy and Imelda a call and see if they can come over. It would be great to have everyone here."

"That's a great idea Mam. I'm sure Dad would love it."

"I was also thinking that I might get my hair done today. I think I'll go to the Mall for a while."

"Mam, you deserve some time to yourself. You haven't had much of that since you started the job. Leave the plans for this evening to me."

"Thanks Love. I would like that."

They had breakfast together before Lydia checked in again on William. He was now awake.

"Good morning Willy, hope you had a lovely sleep. Did the alarm going off upset it much?" kissing him on the head and lips.

He smiled at her, "It's been a long time since you called me that."

"I know. Sorry, I've been tired. I guess I'm not used to having a job. I hope it will get easier."

He looked at her, hoping that was all it was. He really did now suspect that something had happened between her and James but decided not to say anything that might upset her.

She told him about the family weekend plans and that she was going to head to the Mall and to maybe get her hair done.

"You do that Love. You deserve it."

"Gillian said that too. Are ye ganging up on me?" laughing as she said it.

Just then Gillian walked in with his breakfast.

"Hi Dad, how are you feeling? Mam, go get yourself to the Mall."

Lydia left the room just as William started to tell Gillian about the difficulty of the exercises and how happy he was that Dave wasn't there over the weekend.

Shortly afterwards, Lydia put on a light jacket, got her bag, shouted goodbye to the others and left the house. Arriving at the Mall, she proceeded to the Hair Salon that she had heard was very good, going to the reception desk where a young girl was on the phone.

After finishing the call, the girl turned to Lydia, "Good morning."

"Hi, I don't have an appointment. Is there any way you could fit me in today?"

The girl smiled at her saying, "Normally, there would be no chance. Saturday is a very busy day but you're in luck. A customer just cancelled at the last minute. What were you looking for?"

"I'd like to get my hair done. I'm not sure what style. Maybe you could recommend what's best for me."

"Ok, the customer had booked with Ollie, one of our best stylists. Please follow me."

She followed the young girl through the luxurious salon to a space in the very back where a young man was standing, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Ollie, Mrs. Dickson has cancelled at the last minute. This lady is looking for an appointment."

Ollie looked Lydia up and down, putting his hand out to her, "Hi, I'm Ollie. Now what can we do with you?"

Laughing, she said, "I'm Lydia. I'm in your hands to decide what's best."

He sat her down and put his fingers through her hair, "Your hair is in reasonably good condition. You must look after it. I think we can change it a little to show off your pretty face more."

She looked at him closely as he examined her long black hair, obviously thinking about what might suit her best. He called one of the junior girls and told her to wash Lydia's hair and to add highlights with a particular numbered colour. She didn't know what he was suggesting and realised that maybe she enjoyed men deciding things for her. He told her he would see her soon.

Three hours later, she was stunned when she saw the finished product. Ollie had cut a few inches off her long hair and had added some caramel-coloured highlights. He had also re-shaped her hair which highlighted her facial features more clearly. She genuinely thought she looked after ten years younger. She looked up, seeing Ollie smiling,

"Does Madam like the result. I think you look stunning. I knew we could highlight your pretty face."

"Ollie, it's absolutely beautiful. It's hard to believe I'm looking at myself. Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure Madam. I love working on a woman with so much potential."

She was surprised at his words but enjoyed hearing them. They discussed how often she should get her hair done and they agreed on at least a two-monthly visit. She went to the young girl at reception who said how beautiful the result was before telling her the cost.

Lydia had not even considered beforehand how much it would cost and was very surprised at the €250 amount. Nevertheless, she tried not to look surprised as she handed over the card to the girl, adding €50 of a tip for Ollie.

When she was back in the Mall, she saw her reflection in a shop window, doing a double-take to make sure it was herself. She was so happy with the result even if it had cost so much.

Her next stop was for a coffee and croissant at Starbucks. As she sipped her coffee, she noticed three guys nearby chatting but also looking over at her. For the first time in a while, she actually believed she was beautiful. When she left the coffee shop she smiled at them, feeling confident as she passed them. She knew they continued to look at her, probably admiring her ass.

She then went to the make-up area in the large department store. A young girl talked her through what products she should use for a daily and nightly cleaning of her face and skin together with what daily cream she might use to keep her skin softer and looking younger. She bought the recommended products and the girl made up her face before she left. She loved the clean fresh look.

She browsed in a number of other shops but didn't buy anything, still a bit guilty at the cost of her haircut and make-up. Looking at her watch, she noted how long she had been out, so she decided to head home.

When Lydia arrived home the first person she met was Gillian, who openly stared at her with bulging eyes.

"OMG, Mam, that is totally stunning. What a change."

"Ah Stop Love, it's not that different," knowing it wasn't true but not wanting to make a big deal of it.

Gillian laughed, "Wait until Dad sees you. He'll be blown away. He's sleeping now so we can keep the surprise until later."

Gillian proceeded to tell Lydia of the plans for the evening. Her Brother Jimmy was coming over together with her pregnant sister Imelda and Sean, her husband. She had ordered an Italian food delivery and had chosen the movie to be watched.

Lydia was delighted with the plans, especially with the fact that everything was done. She told her daughter that she would go lie down for a little while and went upstairs to her room.

When in her room she took off her top and trousers to lie down. She caught her image in the mirror and stood directly in front of it, having a good look at herself. Standing in her lace bra and panties, she thought she looked very beautiful and sexy. Her new hair style really did take years off her and she wondered what James, Tony and everyone else would think. She hoped they liked what they saw.

She woke when hearing her young son outside her room, shouting down at his sister. Looking at the bedside clock she saw that it was time to get ready. She rose from the bed, thinking about what she might wear for their family evening, deciding on a nice full-length dress. The dress showed a little of her cleavage but not too much to be worried about. Looking at herself once more in the mirror she broke into a huge smile, totally happy with how she looked.

When she went downstairs, she was greeted by her eldest daughter, Imelda, who was just 8 weeks from having her first child. Lydia thought her daughter looked very tired and bloated but radiant at the same time. She told her she looked great while hugging her tightly.

Imelda was staring at her Mam, "Mam, you look amazing. When did you get your hair done?"

"Just today Love. I wanted a change. I hope I haven't gone too far," laughing as she said it.

Just at that moment Imelda's husband, Sean entered the hallway.

"Sean, doesn't Mam look amazing."

"She certainly does," as he hugged Lydia and kissed her on the cheek.

Lydia couldn't but notice that Sean was looking her up and down and that the hug was very tight and longer than necessary. They all went to the kitchen where her two sons were having a drink. They both told her how lovely she looked.

Lydia was very happy that all her family were home for the night. There was just one more person still to see her new look and she wasn't sure how he would react. She went to his room to find William awake and watching TV.

"Hi Willy, how was your day?"

He looked at her in stunned silence for a moment before saying, "Oh Love, you look so beautiful. I love the new look."

"You don't think it's too much then? I was a bit worried I had taken too much hair off or that you wouldn't like the colour."

"Are you mad? You look stunning, you really do. Makes me remember when you were younger. Not saying you're old now or anything," as he laughed.

"Thanks Willy. I must admit it makes me feel better in myself. Are you ready to come out and join us? Everyone is here."

"Give me a few minutes please Love. I'll call you when I'm ready."

Lydia looked at him, wondering why he wanted a few minutes, she said, "Of Course, let us know when you want to come out." She then left and returned to the others in the kitchen.

As she was leaving, William looked at her, genuinely stunned at her new appearance. He thought she looked better than she had ever did. He had mixed feelings. He was delighted that she was feeling confident and good in herself but worried as to why she would make such steps. "Who was she doing it for," he asked himself.

Shortly afterwards, Sean and Jimmy helped William out of bed, dressed him and put him into his wheelchair. He then joined the family in the kitchen, where he was delighted to see everyone chatting and joking with each other.

William had a lovely chat with Imelda, asking her how her pregnancy was going, finding out her plans for when the baby arrived. He then spoke to Jimmy, enquiring about his job and how he was enjoying living away from the home as he had only left the nest in the last number of weeks. He watched his son-in-law, Sean, playing computer games with his youngest son.

Lydia watched the others chatting to William and was enjoying having all the family around for the weekend. All the kids were staying over that night and they planned to go to the local wildlife park on the following day. Gillian had called Dave to enquire if it was possible to take William out of the house for a while to be told that it was okay as long as a wheelchair friendly taxi was available. Gillian had made the call and organised the taxi, all while Lydia was at the Mall.

When the food delivery arrived Gillian, seated everyone around the large living area table, with her Dad & Mam at opposite ends. She then served drinks before putting all the food in the middle of the table. There was a huge selection of Italian dishes and breads to choose from and everyone tucked in happily. Desserts, coffee and cheese finished the meal which took over two and a half hours, such was the chat and fun being had by all.

By the time the meal was finished William had become very tired. They all decided that, since it was so late, they would defer the movie evening to another night. The guys took William back to his room, undressed him and put him to bed. He thanked them for their help.

Shortly afterwards Lydia joined him in the bedroom, closing the door behind her, "Wasn't that such a lovely evening?"

"Yes Love, I really enjoyed it. It was so nice to have everyone here and before long there will be a new addition."

"Oh of course there will be. Can you imagine we will be grandparents soon?"

"Granny and Grandpa," he said, laughing.

It was so nice to see him laughing and to have seen him with the kids during the evening, "Less of the Granny please," but laughing with him.

"Love, I can't keep my eyes off you. You look so beautiful, my stunning wife."

"Will you stop Willy. Maybe I can enter the Glamorous Granny contest next year."

They both laughed.

"I miss my favourite puppies a lot," his name for her breasts.

"Well, they're still here," as she wiggled them in her dress.

"Will you take off your dress for me?"

"I thought you were tired, Willy."

"I'm never too tired for you, my love," looking at her expectantly as he said it.

She looked at him, surprised at his request, knowing she had no choice but also realising she wanted to do it for him. She lifted the dress over her head and throw it on a chair, standing before him for the first time in a long time, in her panties and bra.

It had been a very long time since he had seen her wearing sexy underwear and not the regular cotton ones she had worn for many years now.

"Oh Love, they are very sexy undies. When did you get those?"

"Do you like them? To be honest with you I bought some after my day out with the other secretaries. None of them wore simple regular underwear and I thought they looked good. After I tried some on, I realised how comfortable they are. You don't mind, do you?"

Trying to banish the bad thoughts from his head he replied, "Of course not. You deserve nice things and you look so good. Will you come here?" pointing to the bed alongside him.

She got on the bed next to him, being careful so as not to put any pressure on his back or legs. She leant over and kissed him. He returned the kiss which lasted for a little while, much longer than in many years. He then reached over to touch her bra, liking the lacy touch, before putting his hand inside and stroking her breasts, his favourite part of her body.

"Oh Love, it feels like so long since I've touched you. I'd forgotten how good these puppies feel. Will you take your undies off for me?"

She stood up next to the bed and looked him in the eyes. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She then lowered her panties, aware that this would be the first time he would see her neatly trimmed pussy.

He stared at her body as she got naked. When her panties dropped, he was stunned at her neat pussy. Most of her bushy hair was gone, "When did you do that?"