Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore, walk to each man and ask them if they like what they see."

Of course, each man responded positively, one reaching out to touch her only for Stella to scream, "No touching boys."

When back in the dressing room, Stella this time closed the door, much to the disappointment of all outside. She then handed Lydia a black front fastening bra with holes in it and crotch-less panties. She left the room as Lydia changed.

Lydia looked at herself in the mirror. Her tits were practically escaping from the bra, her nipples and pussy clearly on display. She jumped when she heard all the men shout out, "Come out Whore."

She opened the door and walked out to see the men and the young guy standing there. Stella was at the counter, "Come here Whore."

Lydia walked through the men as they made more comments to her. When she reached the counter, Stella smiled at her, "Jump up, Whore."

As Lydia jumped up on the counter, she could see the men coming towards her. Once she was seated, Stella reached over and lay Lydia down on her back across the counter, before leaning down to kiss her.

As Lydia responded to the kiss, she felt a hand between her legs, parting them widely. She knew now, even without looking, that all the men were staring at her wet pussy. The kiss continued as she felt her bra being removed.

The men stared at her huge bare tits. While Lydia had been dressing Stella had told them that they could now touch her Whore. They wasted no time. Two of them started to suck a nipple, while the third kissed her pussy before tonguing her clit. Each of the men swopped places so that they all got to experience the taste of her pussy and her two nipples.

Lydia couldn't believe what was happening to her. She moaned at she orgasmed for each guy at her pussy, her nipples being constantly sucked, the kiss continuing.

Shortly after, Stella stopped the kiss and looked down at her Whore, legs wide open with the three older men touching her all over. She told everyone to stop.

Lydia lay there, exhausted, as Stella reached down and helped her off the counter. Lydia saw huge smiles on the men's faces while they openly touched their cocks, now out of their trousers. She also saw that the young guy stood there, watching her.

Stella looked at her, "Whore, thank the young man for selecting your outfits."

Lydia turned to him, "Thank you Wayne."

Stella laughed, "I don't think that's how he would like to be thanked."

Lydia looked at her, not knowing for a few moments what she meant, then realising what was expected of her.

She went to Wayne and knelt down before him. She looked up at him as she opened his trousers, taking out his hard cock. "Not long but thick", she thought. She instantly put it in her mouth and started to suck it. All the older men stood around her and wanked themselves as they watched her suck the cock, passing comments.

"Suck it you Whore."

"I think she likes young cock."

"Take it all, Whore."

Lydia listened to all the comments, but she ignored them, concentrating on sucking this beautiful young cock. She managed to take it all into her mouth before she gagged on it. As she continued to suck him, he held her head, moaning as she built up the pace. Everyone watched as he came in her mouth. She attempted to swallow it all, but it was too much for her little mouth.

As the cum seeped out of her mouth, down her chin, she saw the other men come closer to her, surrounding her. They looked down at the sexy woman, her huge tits hanging down. She watched as they wanked faster. Very quickly, the three men came at the same time, cum erupting all over her tits.

Stella pushed the men away, reached down and stood Lydia up before taking her to the dressing room. Looking at the cum dripping off her tits she said, "You did very well Whore. James will be very proud of you."

What Lydia didn't know was that her entire performance, since they had entered the store, had been captured on video. She cleaned herself with some tissue paper before dressing in her original clothes. As she left the dressing room all the men applauded her. This embarrassed her more than the stripping and sex.

Stella told Wayne she would call him with an order before the women left together. Once outside Stella said goodbye and left, leaving Lydia standing outside the store, stunned at what had happened. Looking at her watch she saw that they had been in the store for two hours.

Lydia left the area quickly, going to a small coffee shop to try and compose herself. In consecutive days, she had just had sex with two different young guys and today she had exhibited herself freely to a number of men, all who had touched her. What scared her most of all was that she had enjoyed it.

She returned to the office. After putting on her extra top she went home.

While Lydia had been in the store Tony called to see William. He had rang ahead to let William know. When he reached the house, he let himself in with the key as William called out to let him know where he was in the house.

"Hi William, how have you been?"

"Hi Tony, it's great to see a friendly face. I'm getting there slowly or at least that's what they tell me."

"I'll go make us a coffee and then we can have a good chat."

When he returned with the coffees, "William, how do you feel in yourself?"

"To be honest Tony, I'm not sure. There are days when I feel that I'm getting a bit better and other days when I think I'll never get there. Anyway, what's happening in the office these days? "

Tony looked around the room, thinking about the money James had said had been spent in getting this space ready for William's return home from the hospital. He could not see what any money had been spent on.

"William, you had a bad accident. It will take time."

Tony also thought about his time with Lydia, "Nothing much happening these days. The usual issues, the normal challenges."

"Tony, can I ask you how is Lydia getting on? Is James treating her ok?"

Tony looked at William, wondering if he suspected what had happened with him or James, "Lydia has fitted in very well. She is very efficient. The customers seem to love her. James thinks a lot of her."

William was happy to hear Tony's words, "I think the job has been good for her. She seems to have become much more confident. I think she likes dressing for work and is more aware of her own appearance."

Tony smiled, "Yes, it was hard not to notice her new look. I agree with you on the confidence."

William also smiled. He knew that Tony was a happily married man and that over the years they had both passed comments to each other about the secretaries looking well. They continued to chat about different people in the office, about their families. Tony was delighted to hear of the impending grandchild, due in just three weeks. His first thought was of how sexy the grandmother would be.

Shortly afterwards, Tony left the house just before Gillian arrived home. She checked on her Dad, to find him drifting off to sleep. She was walking up the stairs when she heard the door-bell chime. Opening the door, she was surprised to see Andy standing there.

"Hi Andy. Have you come to see Dad?"

"Hi Gillian, No, I've come to see you actually," blushing slightly as he said it.

Gillian smiled, "Come on in then. Would you like a coffee?" wondering what he wanted to say to her.

"Yes please. I'd love one."

He followed her to the kitchen, asking about William, as she waited on the coffee machine. She sat down on a stool, placing his coffee before him.

She looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Gillian, I have a favour to ask of you?"

Intrigued she told him, "Go ahead Andy."

"I am going to a friend's wedding. I won't really know anymore there. I was wondering if you would like to come with me."

She laughed, "Andy, you really do have a great way of asking a girl on a date."

He stuttered, "Oh it's not a date as such."

"So you just want to use me for the day, is it?"

He looked at her to find her smiling, "Oh god no. it's not like that. If I thought for one second that you'd go out with me, I'd ask you in a flash."

"Well, ask me then."

"Gillian, would you like to go out with me?"

"Andy, I would love that. When is the wedding?"

"It's not for six weeks yet."

"Will I have to wait that long before you take me out then?"

"Gillian, when are you free?"

She laughed and smiled, "Andy, I am free this weekend if you wanted to catch a movie or something maybe?"

He looked at the beautiful girl sitting in front of him, "Oh Gillian, I would love that."

"Ok, it's a date then," as she rose from her stool, walking towards him, "Should we seal it with a kiss?"

He immediately leaned towards her, and they kissed, a long steamy kiss, that surprised and pleased both of them. No sooner had the kiss ended when they heard the door open. They saw Lydia walk in, looking slightly flustered.

"Hi Mam, are you ok?"

Lydia was surprised to see them in the kitchen. She had totally forgotten that Andy might call around. Looking at them, she thought they looked a bit flushed. Thinking fast she replied, "Yes Love, I'm good. Some fool just drove out in front of me but thankfully I missed him. Hi. Andy, any news?" smiling at him.

"Hi Lydia. Yes, Gillian has agreed to come to the wedding with me."

Gillian looked at Andy and her Mam, "Andy, are you telling me that my Mam knew about this before me?"

He blushed at the two women who he saw were only smiling at him.

"Yes Mam. We're going out this weekend too."

Lydia looked at her daughter and her work colleague, both obviously happy, "That's lovely. I'm going to change."

Andy watched her leave the kitchen, wondering why she now wore a different top to the one she had worn earlier at the office. Her fabulous cleavage was hidden now. He turned to Gillian, telling her he had to go. They kissed again before he left.

Lydia undressed and lay on her bed. She thought back on her day, still tingling at being exposed to the men and to all of them touching her. Initially she had been very nervous but once she knew they had already seen her body, she felt confident parading in front of them, knowing she looked good, sexy and hot. She had also really enjoyed Stella kissing her.

James arrived home after his golf game with Gerry. Stella phoned him to fill him in on the events of the day. He was delighted with her report that Lydia had dealt with the exposure and the men touching her with confidence. He switched on the hidden camera to see Lydia lying on the bed, dressed only in her underwear. He zoomed in on her face to see her deep in thought. He hoped they were happy thoughts as he switched off the camera.

Lydia's evening was a quiet one with a family dinner and some TV. She had a chat with William who seemed very happy that Tony had called. She told him about Andy and Gillian and that her day had been quiet, given that James was again out of the office. That pleased William more. She then pleaded tiredness and went to her room early. Once in her room she did feel tired and was quickly asleep.

James was first into the office on the next morning. On his mind was how best to handle the financial issue with Tony. He knew he had the required funds from Stella, but he wasn't sure if he should give it to Tony. He had given deep thought to keeping Stella's money and to using Lydia to keep Tony satisfied and quiet.

Out of his window he spotted Lydia arriving earlier than normal. Even from this distance she looked very well. She appeared to be walking confidently with her head held high.

He left her a little time to sort herself at her desk before he summoned her to his office. When she walked in, he had a good look at her, dressed in a navy jacket and skirt, under which he saw a white sheer blouse and visible cleavage.

"Stella tells me you had an interesting afternoon yesterday," watching her reaction.

She blushed, "Yes Sir. It was an interesting shopping trip."

He laughed as she looked directly at him. He was now looking at a confident woman, poles apart from the timid woman who had started nine weeks earlier.

"You really are a Slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am," lifting her skirt to show him a pantie-less pussy.

"Come here, you married slut. You dare to show me your married cunt and expect me to do nothing?"

She joined him behind the desk. He fingered her as he opened his trousers. He pushed back his chair indicating that she should crawl into the space under his desk.

She immediately complied. He sat on his chair and pushed it forwards, trapping her in the space.

She reached out and touched his cock, in a semi-erect state. She leaned forward and kissed the tip before taking it into her mouth. Sucking on it slowly, she felt it harden and grow. He pushed back a little, allowing him to closely watch her please him. Her eyes smiled up at him.

Although trapped in the tight space she was enjoying pleasing him, loving his hard cock in her mouth, loving the way he reacted to her sucking and touching. She continued to tease him with her tongue, feeling him tense up before spilling his cum down her throat. She loved the taste of it, swallowing every drop.

Looking down at her, he rolled his chair back, "Come on out you total Slut," then looking at his watch, "You should be at your desk."

Without another word she left the office and went to her desk, pleased at the start to her day.

Later than morning, Tony joined James in his office, "Hi James. How was Gerry yesterday?"

"Yes. Thankfully, he's delighted with the service we're giving him. He's talking about giving us more business."

"That's great. We could do with more business," looking at James to see if he was going to say anything about the money issue between them.

"Indeed we could, Tony."

"I called in to see William yesterday. He's coming on very slowly."

"Yes, Dave keeps me updated on William's progress," knowing that Tony had probably gone there to see what work had been done on the house. Then smiling at Tony, he carried on, "Anyway, I was talking to Lydia. I think that they will refund the monies to us over the next number of months. I don't think I will ask her for the entire amount. I will fund some of it myself."

Tony stared at James, suspecting that no such conversation had taken place but not wanting to drag Lydia into any problems, "Ok James. I think we need to get the monies back in the account quickly. The annual audit starts in twelve weeks. The Auditors would normally look back on the last four weeks of the year most closely. That gives us about six to seven weeks to rectify the finances."

James looked at Tony closely, happy that he had pulled Tony into solving the problem, making him a potential accessory if the issue ever came to light.

"I assume Tony, that you haven't spoken to Lydia about this?"

"Not at all, James. I still can't believe what you told me about what's going on."

"Have you seen her this week?"

"Yes James. I love the new look. William was also commenting on it yesterday. He seems happy that she's enjoying the work."

"Ok Tony. Thanks for agreeing to the solution. I'm sure Lydia will be very happy when I tell her that we have it sorted."

The use of "we" was not lost on Tony. He realised he was now involved in the missing monies, but he really did want to protect Lydia. As he was leaving the office, James said, "Maybe you might see her gratitude in time."

Tony looked back at James but said nothing. He did not want to get into that conversation. Lydia was not at her desk as he passed it. He decided they could chat later if James left the office early as usual.

Lydia was very busy for most of the day, preparing contracts, responding to emails and phone messages for James. Andy dropped by for a quick chat. He seemed very happy that he was going on a date with Gillian. Lydia noticed however that it didn't stop him having a good look at her tits and legs. She wondered what he might think if he knew she was naked under the skirt. He was a very good looking, fit guy and she felt slightly jealous of her daughter.

James summoned her to his office shortly before she was due to finish. On entering, he told her to lock the door and approach him.

He stopped her with a wave of his hand when she was a few feet in front of his desk, "Take your blouse off Slut."

She quickly complied, which was quickly followed by her bra and skirt. She stood before him, now only in her heels.

He walked around her, closely looking at her body. Her new confidence extended to her posture as she stood tall and proud. Her body looked delicious to him. Her large tits almost seemed firmer to him. Her ass as ever looked fit, her legs long and slim.

Behind her, he held her ass and then put his hands around her, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Her reaction was to lean back against him.

He stepped away and she turned and faced him.

She watched as he stripped himself, quickly naked before her, his cock large and erect. He walked towards her. Taking his head in her hands they kissed, their tongues exploring each other. He squeezed her ass as she took his cock in her hands. He pushed her down on her knees.

She rubbed her fingers along his hard cock, slowly stroking it up and down. He looked down at her, "Take my balls in your mouth Slut."

Never before were a man's balls in her mouth. She was glad that he was hairless there. Afraid of hurting or damaging him she carefully kissed his balls before taking one in her mouth. It felt so hard to her as she started to suck it lightly, feeling it all in her mouth. She looked up at him to make sure she was doing it right and he pushed her head back down. She then took his other ball in her mouth, trying to tease it with her tongue.

"Take both in your mouth, Slut."

With one ball in her mouth she tried to get the other one in. His balls seemed very big and she had difficulty getting both in. Using her hands she managed to push both in, feeling that her mouth was very full. It was hard for her to tongue and suck them both at the same time but gradually she got used to the movement of the balls in her mouth. His low moaning told her she was doing it right.

After a while, he touched her head, which she took as an indication to stop. He pulled her to her feet and played with her tits. He placed his hands under them, lifting them up, then letting them fall down. He pinched, sucked and bit her nipples hard. He sat her on the chair before putting his cock between her tits. Squeezing them together he began to move his cock up and down, feeling her tits on either side. He thought about cuming on her tits, such was the tight feeling but he wasn't ready to finish it just yet.

He then reached down and fingered her pussy to find it very wet, as she spread her legs to his touch.

"You really are my Slut."

"I am, Sir."

He stood her up and turning her around before pushing her face-down on the desk. He spread her legs with his own, before spanking her ass hard.

She moaned, as he spanked her five times, reddening her ass a little.

"What do you want Slut."

"Fuck me Sir. Please."

"Where Slut?"

"Fuck my married cunt Sir."

"Where Slut," he repeated.

"Wherever you want, Sir."

She felt his cock against her legs as he fingered her pussy. Then taking the lubrication from there he fingered her asshole. She backed up her ass against his finger as she felt his cock against her ass, hard between the cheeks.

He looked down at her on the desk, her ass up and inviting. He pushed the head of his cock into her pussy, feeling her wetness. He fucked her slowly. He got the usual feeling of her pussy practically grabbing his cock as he did it, she moving with him.

After a few minutes in her pussy he withdrew and placed his cock against her ass, pushing against her entrance. Her movements told him she wanted it so he shoved hard into her, hearing her moan loudly.